We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Seddie And Creddie Battle Field

gryffinval7890

[181]May 12, 2008
    • level: 12
    abz08 wrote:

gryffinval7890 wrote:
    and the hug ending with a wedgie, its a perfect addition to a Sam and Freddie hug...its an affectionate wedgie...

*raises eyebrow* ---

I'm sorry - there's such thing as an affectionate wedgie? I find that extremely hard to believe. I mean, for anyone who's actually ever had a wedgie... they're not fun, and I doubt anyone could find anything affectionate about it. ---

But - I would agree that the hug brought their relationship back to quota. That something mean was happening, so something nice had to, and then she doesn't want him to get any funny ideas, so - mean thing. *shrug* Basically - it's Freddie and Sam's relationship - it's just how it works. And how it works is it is a platonic friendship in the best of times. ---

missyera wrote:
    And says you, a Spam/Creddie shipper.

Touche. But I have to say that I really don't "tune out" the Seddie - or even reject it. Much to my dismay - I see the Seddie you people talk about, and even other ships I hate. *scowl* But I think they're not the kind of moments that mean anything (albeit, I stretch a lot of the Spam moments I clutch close to my heart) and really, they're really just a great friendship kind of moments, not romantic inclinations. It's like enjoying brother/sister interactions. Spencer and Carly, Miley and Jackson, and Alex and Justin. Brother/sister. (I don't think those references are breaking the rules, right?) ---

As for the Carly/Freddie interaction in the hallway... it was adorable, real, and it's totally a date invite if it involved anyone else. You can't tell me that if it was Sam and Freddie that you wouldn't enjoy it as much. Yes, it was the writers' way of making sure people knew that Freddie and Carly were "okay" - but I think when he came over later, big smile on his face - that was just as good a way, if not better way, of saying they were okay. Plus- how awesome was it that Carly went and talked to his mom to let him fence? THAT is the biggest Carly/Freddie moment of both the episode and the series so far. XD It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. ---

aawww..c'mon, you gotta admit that a wedgie from Sam to Freddie after a hug has to be an affectionate one (and to be clear, i still meant it in a platonic sence)

funny ideas? is that a slip that you're thinking about Seddie?(j/k)

i like seddie whether or not they are platonic, i like how they work, and i would like to see them together...

im not denying that Creddie could never happen, i would just rather Seddie to happen...

mostly because its an unsual relationship, kinds of like my family... me, my mom, 3 bro's and 1 year old sister flip each other the bird all the time(in my sisters case its her index finger ), but we all know its not out of malice... its an affectionate jesture...its how we acknowlegde eachother, sometimes its our way of saying "hello".(i know it sounds odd, but its true)

thats why i like seddie, they acknowledge each others friendship through thier teasing...

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

chasefan100

[182]May 12, 2008
    • level: 11
    abz08 wrote:

gryffinval7890 wrote:
    and the hug ending with a wedgie, its a perfect addition to a Sam and Freddie hug...its an affectionate wedgie...

*raises eyebrow* ---

I'm sorry - there's such thing as an affectionate wedgie? I find that extremely hard to believe. I mean, for anyone who's actually ever had a wedgie... they're not fun, and I doubt anyone could find anything affectionate about it. ---

But - I would agree that the hug brought their relationship back to quota. That something mean was happening, so something nice had to, and then she doesn't want him to get any funny ideas, so - mean thing. *shrug* Basically - it's Freddie and Sam's relationship - it's just how it works. And how it works is it is a platonic friendship in the best of times. ---

missyera wrote:
    And says you, a Spam/Creddie shipper.

Touche. But I have to say that I really don't "tune out" the Seddie - or even reject it. Much to my dismay - I see the Seddie you people talk about, and even other ships I hate. *scowl* But I think they're not the kind of moments that mean anything (albeit, I stretch a lot of the Spam moments I clutch close to my heart) and really, they're really just a great friendship kind of moments, not romantic inclinations. It's like enjoying brother/sister interactions. Spencer and Carly, Miley and Jackson, and Alex and Justin. Brother/sister. (I don't think those references are breaking the rules, right?) ---

As for the Carly/Freddie interaction in the hallway... it was adorable, real, and it's totally a date invite if it involved anyone else. You can't tell me that if it was Sam and Freddie that you wouldn't enjoy it as much. Yes, it was the writers' way of making sure people knew that Freddie and Carly were "okay" - but I think when he came over later, big smile on his face - that was just as good a way, if not better way, of saying they were okay. Plus- how awesome was it that Carly went and talked to his mom to let him fence? THAT is the biggest Carly/Freddie moment of both the episode and the series so far. XD It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. ---

*RANDOM* Era, your sig (although cool) goes too fast for me to read the names, and the tiny pictures make it hard for me to even distinguish who the people are. What are all of the ships there? I can tell a couple, but I can't tell about half of them.

Sorry but I must be the only one who doesn't ever see anything romantic between Creddie.

and it if it does I don't think it wont last. They just seem SO brother/sister to me. I really can't see Carly falling for Freddie. how many times has she said it? about 10 times.

Now Seddie is where the tension is.

gryffinval7890

[183]May 12, 2008

chasefan100 wrote:
    Sorry but I must be the only one who doesn't ever see anything romantic between Creddie.

and it if it does I don't think it wont last. They just seem SO brother/sister to me. I really can't see Carly falling for Freddie. how many times has she said it? about 10 times.

honestly...i don't see it either, im just not ruling it out...

but i REALLY don't want it to happen...

Edited on 05/12/2008 9:01am

chasefan100

[184]May 12, 2008
    • level: 11
    gryffinval7890 wrote:

chasefan100 wrote:

honestly...i don't see it either, im just not ruling it out...

but i REALLY don't want it to happen...

yeah I agree. Creddie could happen but I just won't like it if it does

abz08

[185]May 12, 2008
    • level: 15
    chasefan100 wrote:
    They just seem SO brother/sister to me. I really can't see Carly falling for Freddie. how many times has she said it? about 10 times.

Okay - well to ME - it's Sam and Freddie that seem brotherly sisterly. ---

Yep, Carly has said she and Freddie are just friends a bunch of times, maybe they've even made it up to ten. But Sam has said, how many times? that Freddie has been, and always will be unloved. And he's a dork. Or nerd. Or whatever noun or adjective she feels like using. ---

The tension? Truthfully, I don't think anyone on iCarly has "tension" like one would find in other fandoms. *side-tracked momentarily by REAL sexual tension elsewhere* ... Well, unless you count Spam when Spencer is clad only in a towel. XD XD ---

Seddie though... that's not tension. More like civil unrest. ---

gryffinval7890 wrote:
    i like seddie whether or not they are platonic, i like how they work, and i would like to see them together...

A huuuuh. I personally like Seddie platonically too. And how they work. But I wouldn't like to see them together. And I don't think it's very plausible in the slightest. I would be REALLY PISSED if it happened. FOr reasons I will not bore you with. ---

Can I just say that we all agree Sam and Freddie are friends. I am not questioning the validity of their friendship. I question the idea of them getting together in the future. As I should be. This is a SHIPPER discussion, is it not?

gryffinval7890

[186]May 12, 2008

abz08 wrote:
    Yep, Carly has said she and Freddie are just friends a bunch of times, maybe they've even made it up to ten. But Sam has said, how many times? that Freddie has been, and always will be unloved. And he's a dork. Or nerd. Or whatever noun or adjective she feels like using. ---

she's just saying that he's unloved by Carly, even if she was including herself in that, its not like she would readily admit that she loves him...

abz08 wrote:
    Seddie though... that's not tension. More like civil unrest. ---

sorry, i just gotta comment on this, cuz its hilarious.. "civil unrest" is probably the funniest oxymoron i've ever heard!(that i can think of).

but i don't know if i would call it that... they have a regular thing goin' on there... if there is any unrest it comes from Carly(when she come/tries to come between them)...

abz08 wrote:
    A huuuuh. I personally like Seddie platonically too. And how they work. But I wouldn't like to see them together. And I don't think it's very plausible in the slightest. I would be REALLY PISSED if it happened. FOr reasons I will not bore you with. ---

personally i would like to know...and why do you think they could never happen? and why would you be pissed?

abz08 wrote:
    Can I just say that we all agree Sam and Freddie are friends. I am not questioning the validity of their friendship..

i like to push the friendship thing because on TV (or any type of fiction) its more than usual that the main characters get together, especially if they're friends(so at this point it could go either way...but we all know the way we would like it to go...)

abz08 wrote:
    This is a SHIPPER discussion, is it not?

yesh master..j/k...

sharethelove01

[187]May 12, 2008
    • level: 8
    Okay, I watched IFence and it made me so mad that there was such a strong vibe of Creddie. C'mon "Maybe we can get a smoothie" What??? A freakin smoothie??? She said YES. NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! *falls out of chair* Seddie...*coughs*...Must...*coughs*... PREVAIL!!!!!!!! Well, on the bright side, he did say it was FUN hangin with Carly and SAM. Man, we best not have another episode like that. I don't think I'll be able to make it if we do.

crzza

[188]May 12, 2008
    • level: 49
    sharethelove01 wrote:
    Okay, I watched IFence and it made me so mad that there was such a strong vibe of Creddie. C'mon "Maybe we can get a smoothie" What??? A freakin smoothie??? She said YES. NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! *falls out of chair* Seddie...*coughs*...Must...*coughs*... PREVAIL!!!!!!!! Well, on the bright side, he did say it was FUN hangin with Carly and SAM. Man, we best not have another episode like that. I don't think I'll be able to make it if we do.
    It showed ALOT of Creddie.

gryffinval7890

[189]May 12, 2008
    crzza wrote:
    sharethelove01 wrote:

its called platonimy peoples...

crzza

[190]May 12, 2008
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    crzza wrote:
    sharethelove01 wrote:

Huh?.......

gryffinval7890

[191]May 12, 2008
    crzza wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    crzza wrote:
    sharethelove01 wrote:

Huh?.......

all the "Creddie" moments, strictly platonic..

iskabibble07

[192]May 12, 2008
    • level: 13

gryffinval7890 wrote:
    crzza wrote:
    sharethelove01 wrote:

Are you talking dirty? LOL

crzza

[193]May 12, 2008
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    crzza wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    crzza wrote:
    sharethelove01 wrote:

Huh?.......

all the "Creddie" moments, strictly platonic..
    I still don't get it but ok.

gryffinval7890

[194]May 12, 2008
    iskabibble07 wrote:

gryffinval7890 wrote:
    crzza wrote:
    sharethelove01 wrote:

LMAO!!!! you crack me up...

crzza

[195]May 12, 2008
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:

gryffinval7890 wrote:
    crzza wrote:
    sharethelove01 wrote:

Sarcastic much?

gryffinval7890

[196]May 12, 2008
    crzza wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:

gryffinval7890 wrote:
    crzza wrote:
    sharethelove01 wrote:

Sarcastic much?

actually i was being sincere...i honest to goodness thought it was hilarious...

(i SWEAR im not being sarcastic)

crzza

[197]May 12, 2008
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    crzza wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:

gryffinval7890 wrote:
    crzza wrote:
    sharethelove01 wrote:

Sarcastic much?

Ok. But like, I don't see why people like Seddie.

gryffinval7890

[198]May 12, 2008
    crzza wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    crzza wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:

gryffinval7890 wrote:
    crzza wrote:
    sharethelove01 wrote:

Sarcastic much?

give a debate on why they suck then... why do you dislike seddie?

crzza

[199]May 12, 2008
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    crzza wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    crzza wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:

gryffinval7890 wrote:
    crzza wrote:
    sharethelove01 wrote:

Sarcastic much?

give a debate on why they suck then... why do you dislike seddie?
    I don't necessarily dislike them, I just can't see it happening. I like Carly/Freddie better.

gryffinval7890

[200]May 12, 2008
    crzza wrote:
    I don't necessarily dislike them, I just can't see it happening. I like Carly/Freddie better.

okaaay...well then.. why can't you see them happening? give your reasons..