We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Seddie And Creddie Battle Field

missyera

[81]May 5, 2008
    • level: 8
    blazingstone wrote:
    Honey, you'd better step away from the moliver. Like. Right now. Don't even get me started on this, because my fellow shippers and I have already analyzed this Oliver loving Hannah business a billion times over. Please do take your own advice and DO NOT throw other ships into the mix - keep it clean, keep it iCarly, otherwise, you'll just end up rising the fury within opposing shippers.

Reowrr....haha...my bad for bringing that in. You can retract your claws now. I come in peace. *chuckles* But that doesn't mean my opinions are different though. It still stands, but you can just ignore what I said since we're just keeping it in the iCarly zone.

abz08 wrote:

And YES!! Sam is not the only person on the planet. ---

*applauds Blaze*

That might be true, but honestly, who is the first person that Carly would tell? Nevel? The spaghetti-meatball-juice-drinking-boy?

Nope. It's definitely going to be Sam. So even if there's TONS of other people in the world, Carly would definitely tell Sam first, and Freddie KNOWS that, cos' afterall, she's her one and only bestfriend. Anyways, this argument is too trivial to determine whose points are right. Moving on...

abz08 wrote:

OH. MY. GOD. No they're NOT! Initially they hated each other - yes. This does NOT however, put them parallel to a possible Seddie relationship. ... They were most definitely NOT always throwing mean comments around at each other. EVERYONE has always said mean things about Logan, and EVERYONE always (maybe not as much to her face as he did - but they did) would say stuff about Quinn. They are NOT. STOP comparing them. Or I will hurt you.

Should i get a restraining order? *chuckles* Anyways, i was just making a casual observation about that Seddie parallelling's Quogan anyways....don't get your pants in a twist..lolz..

..and I'm not much of a QUogan fan either. Die-hard Dana/Logan fan all the way. Even if it ends in Season 1.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

abz08

[82]May 5, 2008
    • level: 15
    missyera wrote:

Should i get a restraining order? *chuckles* Anyways, i was just making a casual observation about that Seddie parallelling's Quogan anyways....don't get your pants in a twist..lolz...

Sorry - just thought I'd warn you. Especially since there are basically absolutely no parallels to be drawn. Except for the hating at the beginning - and TONS of other ships have that in common.

missyera wrote:
    That might be true, but honestly, who is the first person that Carly would tell? Nevel? The spaghetti-meatball-juice-drinking-boy?

Nope. It's definitely going to be Sam. So even if there's TONS of other people in the world, Carly would definitely tell Sam first, and Freddie KNOWS that, cos' afterall, she's her one and only bestfriend. Anyways, this argument is too trivial to determine whose points are right.

Maybe. Maybe not. I could see her telling Spencer before she told Sam. And I could see Freddie knowing that Carly would very tell whatever she pleased and not bat an eye to what she said she would or wouldn't say to Freddie. BECAUSE she is her best friend. And Freddie is smart, he at least moderately understands girls, he would understand this. Nothing can REALLY be kept secret from Sam. So then, what would be the point to say that if he did not expressly say to keep it from Sam (and he clearly did not). He said it for his reputation in general.

Camy99

[83]May 5, 2008
    • level: 7

Has anybody responded to my question about Freddie's jealousy of Jona and Sam? Or did I miss that...

Anyways, I just rewatched the episode and remembered something else that happened. When Carly and Freddie come down from the stairs after their show prep which Jona interrupted, Carly is making fun of Jona and Sam but Freddie tells her to hush because Sam is right behind them. Freddie hates Sam. Why would he care if she got hurt? Wouldn't that make him happy?

And you know what I really do wonder is why does Sam hate Freddie anyways...? I have a thought but it doesn't matter in this topic. But would your mind about Seddie change if she somehow loosened up on him for some reason?

I know, I ask a lot of questions lol.

Camy

Ps. Can we really not compare to other ships, it's only gonna make things worse. This Seddie vs. Creddie is already slowly getting out of hand :s This is only the first season guys, ANYTHING can happen in the next one, we can't determine how the show will end yet. Just sayin'.

ImSoLucky

[84]May 5, 2008
    • level: 13
    Seddie forever. I hate creddie.

gryffinval7890

[85]May 5, 2008
    • level: 12
    ImSoLucky wrote:

well said Lucky...

chasefan100

[86]May 6, 2008
    • level: 11
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    ImSoLucky wrote:

well said Lucky...

yeah I agree lol.

Creddie just seems to brother/sister to me

gryffinval7890

[87]May 6, 2008

totally...

and this maybe my imagination, but they even look like siblings...

kinda like a good mixture of carly and spencer...

nathan played their bro on the show, it would be very believable..

zulaz

[88]May 6, 2008
    • level: 13
    wait, nathan played their brother on the show?...which show? you mean iCarly? or some other one? or should i just shut up..? lol xD

gryffinval7890

[89]May 6, 2008

WHOOPS! hee hee hee!

i meant that if he played Carly and Spencers brother it would be believable...

and would increase the chances of seddie greatly...

chasefan100

[90]May 6, 2008
    gryffinval7890 wrote:

WHOOPS! hee hee hee!

i meant that if he played Carly and Spencers brother it would be believable...

and would increase the chances of seddie greatly...

yeah Carly and Freddie could be brother and sister they look so alike. dark hair and everything.

It would be so boring if the main guy and girl chacter always end up together. They need to change the pattern! lol

abz08

[91]May 6, 2008
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    ImSoLucky wrote:

well said Lucky...

Not really. Bluntly said, to be sure - which is good thing. But not exactly "well said". ---

Camy99 wrote:
    Has anybody responded to my question about Freddie's jealousy of Jona and Sam? Or did I miss that...

Anyways, I just rewatched the episode and remembered something else that happened. When Carly and Freddie come down from the stairs after their show prep which Jona interrupted, Carly is making fun of Jona and Sam but Freddie tells her to hush because Sam is right behind them. Freddie hates Sam. Why would he care if she got hurt? Wouldn't that make him happy?

Yeah - I actually said that I only saw that episode once, so it's really hard for me to judge it. But I think I was really the only one. ---

I don't really think that's so much a matter of Sam getting hurt as Freddie protecting Carly. It doesn't matter if he agrees or that Sam would get hurt if she heard... if Sam heard she would get angry first, be hurt, and then the Carly and Sam friendship would be jeopardized. He was looking out for Carly hushing her - he WOULDN'T care if Sam got hurt by her comment, but Carly would, and therefore Freddie does. ---

Camy99 wrote:
    And you know what I really do wonder is why does Sam hate Freddie anyways...? I have a thought but it doesn't matter in this topic. But would your mind about Seddie change if she somehow loosened up on him for some reason?

Ps. Can we really not compare to other ships, it's only gonna make things worse. This Seddie vs. Creddie is already slowly getting out of hand :s This is only the first season guys, ANYTHING can happen in the next one, we can't determine how the show will end yet. Just sayin'.

You're right - it is a good question, why Sam hates Freddie - but you're also right in that this is NOT the place. Try it out in the Seddie boards, or a Sam-character board. I mean, why is she mean to pretty much everybody? Why does she do this? Why that? That's a character discussion - not ship. For the purposes of this ship battle, we are going on the general knowledge that Sam hates Freddie and thinks he's a dweeb/geek/dork kind of person. ---

NO! No additional ships. If it's THIS heated with just the iCarly characters in play - it would only be SO MUCH WORSE were we to bring in additional ships. You already saw how Blaze and I reacted to the mention of Miley/Oliver versus Lilly/Oliver - and how I reacted to an attempted Logan/Quinn parallel. O.O NO ADDITIONAL SHIPS.

gryffinval7890

[92]May 6, 2008
    abz08 wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    ImSoLucky wrote:

well said Lucky...

Not really. Bluntly said, to be sure - which is good thing. But not exactly "well said". ---

it was a joke...

which Chasefan was able to pick up on...

abz08

[93]May 6, 2008
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    abz08 wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    ImSoLucky wrote:

well said Lucky...

it was a joke...

Well, as a Creddie shipper... I didn't find it all too funny.

crzza

[94]May 6, 2008
    • level: 49
    abz08 wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    abz08 wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    ImSoLucky wrote:

well said Lucky...

it was a joke...

Me either.!

Gander119

[95]May 6, 2008
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    Gander119 wrote:
    Am I really in this?Nobody's qouting me,so...
    aww.. you made me feel bad... but anyways...
    Gander119 wrote:

Me,being a seddie supporter,knows that Carly and Freddie might have feelings for each other.I've seen these reasons in different threads.But,seddie supporters always have different reasons.But for Creddie supporters,it's all ''they love each other'' and ''Freddie likes Carly though.''Plus,Sam and Freddie have had some moments.

Like in iPilot,Sam said Carly would never like Freddie.That's a sign that Sam may be jealous of Carly liking Freddie,and giving a little clue that Sam likes Freddie.Sure,it's not written in stone,but it's a little point the right way.Bye.HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!

i was gonna make a point similar to yours, that sam may be jealous of carly... why else would she want to remind him that Carly doesn't like him? she wants him to forget about her and give up... thats why she told freddie she loves him indirectly (on IMight Switch Schools) and then once again reminded him that Carly has no feelings for him... and notice..Carly never says anything to Sam when this happens...

Oh Im sorry I made you feel bad...

Gander119

[96]May 6, 2008
    abz08 wrote:

sharethelove01 wrote:
    What about when Carly was talking about Freddie getting eight bucks for allowance (I forgot the episode name). It was just her, Freddie, Sam, and possibly Spencer (I don't remember) but Freddie was shushing her so who wouldn't hear? Oh yeah, thats right, SAM. Even if Spencer was there he wouldn't say anything. Hmmm, sounds like Freddie wanted to look good in front of Sam to me.

You're reading WAAAAAY too much into that small fact. Which, I haven't seen in a while and can't really respond to. Except for - couldn't he just be embarassed in general? I mean, if Carly already knew that would be no big deal, but Sam knowing - she could spread that EVERYWHERE. And she would. Freddie wouldn't want that kind of humiliation.

Gander119 wrote:
    Like in iPilot,Sam said Carly would never like Freddie.That's a sign that Sam may be jealous of Carly liking Freddie,and giving a little clue that Sam likes Freddie.

No, that doesn't quite equal jealousy. To me, simply the first step in her constant barage of insults - and she starts off with a commonly used one. He will never be loved. And no matter how many times it's used - it hurts every time. Nope, not even a hint of jealousy I'd say.

I'm just so stupid sometimes

abz08

[97]May 6, 2008
    Gander119 wrote:
    abz08 wrote:

sharethelove01 wrote:
    What about when Carly was talking about Freddie getting eight bucks for allowance (I forgot the episode name). It was just her, Freddie, Sam, and possibly Spencer (I don't remember) but Freddie was shushing her so who wouldn't hear? Oh yeah, thats right, SAM. Even if Spencer was there he wouldn't say anything. Hmmm, sounds like Freddie wanted to look good in front of Sam to me.

You're reading WAAAAAY too much into that small fact. Which, I haven't seen in a while and can't really respond to. Except for - couldn't he just be embarassed in general? I mean, if Carly already knew that would be no big deal, but Sam knowing - she could spread that EVERYWHERE. And she would. Freddie wouldn't want that kind of humiliation.

Gander119 wrote:
    Like in iPilot,Sam said Carly would never like Freddie.That's a sign that Sam may be jealous of Carly liking Freddie,and giving a little clue that Sam likes Freddie.

No, that doesn't quite equal jealousy. To me, simply the first step in her constant barage of insults - and she starts off with a commonly used one. He will never be loved. And no matter how many times it's used - it hurts every time. Nope, not even a hint of jealousy I'd say.

I'm just so stupid sometimes

No - it's a fairly valid idea/point... I just don't agree. For reasons stated.

gryffinval7890

[98]May 6, 2008

crzza wrote:
    abz08 wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    abz08 wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    ImSoLucky wrote:

well said Lucky...

it was a joke...

Me either.!

c'mon peoples...lighten up a bit.. i woulda laughed if you guys made a similar joke..

...its all good...

as they say "alls fair in love and war"
    and we're in a seddie and creddie battle field

gryffinval7890

[99]May 6, 2008
    Gander119 wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    Gander119 wrote:
    Am I really in this?Nobody's qouting me,so...
    aww.. you made me feel bad... but anyways...
    Gander119 wrote:

Me,being a seddie supporter,knows that Carly and Freddie might have feelings for each other.I've seen these reasons in different threads.But,seddie supporters always have different reasons.But for Creddie supporters,it's all ''they love each other'' and ''Freddie likes Carly though.''Plus,Sam and Freddie have had some moments.

Like in iPilot,Sam said Carly would never like Freddie.That's a sign that Sam may be jealous of Carly liking Freddie,and giving a little clue that Sam likes Freddie.Sure,it's not written in stone,but it's a little point the right way.Bye.HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!

i was gonna make a point similar to yours, that sam may be jealous of carly... why else would she want to remind him that Carly doesn't like him? she wants him to forget about her and give up... thats why she told freddie she loves him indirectly (on IMight Switch Schools) and then once again reminded him that Carly has no feelings for him... and notice..Carly never says anything to Sam when this happens...

Oh Im sorry I made you feel bad...

no worries...

sunnstar7

[100]May 6, 2008
    • level: 9
    abz08 wrote:
    To sunstar: I mean that of all the Freddie/Carly moments I've seen, that I really like - all the stuff that makes me go "D'aww!"... those all seem to come from Carly. From Carly's perspective, from her actions, her way of thinking, all that kind of stuff. Freddie loves Carly - we all know that. And he does some really adorable things because of that. But aside from their interactions in particular that I love... it's the things Carly does in regards to Freddie I like most. Like her fixing his hair and clothes, that she can tease him about the bi-weekly body checks, that she actually uses his love to her advantage, that she brings up how he's rarely sticky, her comment about turning his locker into a time machine, and all that kind of stuff. That came from Carly -> to Freddie, and I consider them moments. Hope that made sense. ---

I have to argue with your "we know he loves her" comment. We don't know if it's real love; as a geek, which he is, he gets picked on a lot. Carly's nice to him, and her best is Sam. Now if you were Freddie, which would you be less embarassed to admit to loving?

"Eventually, i think Carly might get sick of Freddie constantly following her around like a sick puppy, and to quote Miley/Hannah, "The girl that you thought you loved is standing right beside you, and the truth is... you don't love her.""

Whoever said this--I COMPLETELY AGREE. (Of course, it helps that I ship Loliver lol) I also think that Freddie just has to "love" Carly because she's the main character and she's made to look like a Mary Sue IN SOME WAYS. (Don't get me wrong, I love Carly. She's just, you know--well, "the most perfect" sounds too MS-ish too--the least-unperfect.) Sam is supposed to be, like, the female version of a big, strong, football-playing bully. Sort of. NOW I don't even know where I'm going with this.

PS. Can people stop using really tiny fonts please?