We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iStart A Fan War" Episode Discussion

vanillacupcakes

[141]Nov 16, 2010
    • level: 16

Spencer focused episodes are my favorite. I like when Spencer has a purpose, because IMO he makes the show. I really don't like episodes where there isn't much Spencer. Usually I like the episodes revolving around his artwork, but I did like iStage an Intervention which showed off his "nerdy video gamer" side.I have a feeling this will be 100x better. Oh gosh I just adore Spencer.

How can you tell that nobody is paired up? It could still be possible thatsomebodyis paired up and stay a couplebut are too engrossed in Spencer's battle to act "lovey dovey" around each other.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

teenj12

[142]Nov 17, 2010
    • level: 26

I got a new theory for the tiwst. Freddie gets with Carly and they hide it from Sam or the other way around. This sort of extends Canada_Michael and my original theory. I know this would be kind of a reharsh of iThink They Kissed, but..

frontman19

[143]Nov 17, 2010
    • level: 14

vanillacupcakes wrote:

How can you tell that nobody is paired up? It could still be possible thatsomebodyis paired up and stay a couplebut are too engrossed in Spencer's battle to act "lovey dovey" around each other.

I don't know, the way Carly says "none of us are dating" in the new promo makes it kind of hard to believe that a couple will come out dating after this episode, I just don't see emotions changing that quickly. Carly seemed angry/annoyed people were even asking.

teenj12

[144]Nov 17, 2010

frontman19 wrote:

vanillacupcakes wrote:

I don't know, the way Carly says "none of us are dating" in the new promo makes it kind of hard to believe that a couple will come out dating after this episode, I just don't see emotions changing that quickly. Carly seemed angry/annoyed people were even asking.

Carly. Not Sam or Freddie. Its still possible

frontman19

[145]Nov 17, 2010
    • level: 14

Sam was the one who said "Yes it's true Carly and Freddie are madly in love" to start the riot. I highly doubt she'd start dating Freddie at the end of the episode.

xtinemachine90

[146]Nov 17, 2010
    • level: 2

vanillacupcakes wrote:

True, but if a couple were to get together don't you think they would have at least walked in holding hands? I mean when I first started dating my boyfriend I couldn't stop being cutesy when I was with him!

Canada_Michael

[147]Nov 17, 2010
    • level: 10
    I never thought at the end of this upcoming episode people would be holding hands or be romantic in any way towards one another. I said relationships might move forward, there could be a trigger that makes Carly realize her true feelings for Freddie. Maybe Carly feels jealous of attention Freddie is getting from female fans etc. Whatever the trigger could be Carly doesn't have to automatically run to Freddie and confess her feelings to him, that's assuming of course anything at all happens relationship wise.

Ulrich22

[148]Nov 18, 2010
    • level: 25

hey i set up a live stream for Nickelodeon on the east cost for iCarly, so we can go here to watch it all at the same time if you want, and i put a live chat there as well.

http://hartwellhigh.webs.com/istartafanwarlive.htm

I think it's good this way, so instead of rushing back to the forum and click Quick Reply all the time, we can just share our opinions and our freaks outs there

Here's an online countdown timer to follow when exactly it will air so we can all be at the page at the same time.

http://tinyurl.com/istartafanwarcountdown

Edited on 11/18/2010 9:45am

teenj12

[149]Nov 18, 2010
    Ulrich22 wrote:

hey i set up a live stream for Nickelodeon on the east cost for iCarly, so we can go here to watch it all at the same time if you want, and i put a live chat there as well.

I think it's good this way, so instead of rushing back to the forum and click Quick Reply all the time, we can just share our opinions and our freaks outs there

Wow, pretty cool . Thanks

ChibiMaddiChan

[150]Nov 18, 2010
    • level: 9

Alas, because the only reason to watch iCarly is to see who Freddie ends up with. Tongue out

Seriously, it doesn't seem like either couple is coming out of this episode or that there will be much in the way of movement towards it. They shown too many times since i Saved Your Life (or whatever) neither girl seems to be interesting in Freddie--and even he isn't throwing around his love sick puppy-ness at Carly much anymore. Unless there is some serious develop, which I doubt seeing the mulitple trailers, I don't see it.

Though I think it looks hiliarous: their potrayal of some of the fans in the way of "OMG, who's gonna end up with Freddie!!11!" and the flame war is pretty spot on. I'm actually looking forward to this episode if for no other reason then to laugh and point out when I've seen some of that silly stuff said online.

futuramarama

[151]Nov 18, 2010
    • level: 37
    ever since i learned of the 'twist' that is supposedly at the end, i've been looking forward. i wonder how many people will see it, as harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1 comes out tomorrow, which could affect ratings (Though i don't know how likely that would be).

other than the twist i really can't say i am looking forward to this. i honestly am not a "Creddie" or a "Seddie" person so... I can't say I'm looking forward. But who knows, maybe they will surprise me

ilivelovemusic

[152]Nov 18, 2010
    • level: 5
    I saw some photos of what seems like carly confronting sam and freddie and serious faces on all three of them. I dont know if its this episode though. Someone says Carly brings up the kiss between Sam and Freddie again? And whats with this episode 310? I saw it on youtube.. and the script! somthing about: freddie is in love then carly complaining how freddie promised not to fall in love with her then freddie cuts her off saying : I didn't say I was in love with you. or something like that. is this Chiz for cereal?

Also I think Sam is interested in Adam cause she probably knew that by saying that carly and freddie are together, she has more chance with adam :]

Although i think that no relationship whatsoever will happen in here.. unless its with adam or one of the fan girls and freddie

Ulrich22

[153]Nov 19, 2010

Remember guys, the live stream and chat.....just a few hours away.

teenj12

[154]Nov 19, 2010

ChibiMaddiChan wrote:

Alas, because the only reason to watch iCarly is to see who Freddie ends up with. Tongue out

Seriously, it doesn't seem like either couple is coming out of this episode or that there will be much in the way of movement towards it. They shown too many times since i Saved Your Life (or whatever) neither girl seems to be interesting in Freddie--and even he isn't throwing around his love sick puppy-ness at Carly much anymore. Unless there is some serious develop, which I doubt seeing the mulitple trailers, I don't see it.

Though I think it looks hiliarous: their potrayal of some of the fans in the way of "OMG, who's gonna end up with Freddie!!11!" and the flame war is pretty spot on. I'm actually looking forward to this episode if for no other reason then to laugh and point out when I've seen some of that silly stuff said online.

WRONG in so many ways.

Ulrich22

[155]Nov 19, 2010
    3 More hours!!

teenj12

[156]Nov 19, 2010
    Ulrich22 wrote:
    3 More hours!!

I know!!! SO excited!!!

Ulrich22

[157]Nov 19, 2010

1 hour 48 minutes Dont forget the live stream of the episode at 8 and the live chat. Comon peeps

RavenFreak120

[158]Nov 19, 2010
    • level: 21
    I think I'm gonna keep the forum open and post during the premiere. Should be fun. Creddie or Seddie? ;-)

vanillacupcakes

[159]Nov 19, 2010
    • level: 16

teenj12 wrote:

ChibiMaddiChan wrote:

WRONG in so many ways.

AGREED. Well of course people can watch iCarly however they'd like and for whatever reasons they like, but don't you want to watch iCarly for its humor? It's references? It's innuendos? The hilarious but loveable and relatable characters? Plots? Randomness? Reoccuring jokes/catchphrases? Anything else? This episode isgoing to have Craig, Eric, Stacey, AND Jack Black. That is already guaranteed awesomeness. I really don't carewho Freddie is going to end up with in this episode because it looks hilarious without it.

soccer23123

[160]Nov 19, 2010
    • level: 12

I want a Seddie D: