We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iStart A Fan War" Episode Discussion

vanillacupcakes

[61]Oct 24, 2010
    • level: 16

I would like it to be in a circle: Carly likes Adam, Adam likes Sam, Sam likes Freddie, and Freddie likes Carly. I know that wouldn't really happen though, and I have no clue how that would be resolved.

Actually all of the rumored plots sounded good so far. Even the Carly/Freddie Sam/Adam theory, the "Freddie is gay one(even if it is just a joke), and Freddie choosing neither. I'm a Seddie fan but I like those twists. I just want to see how this will all turn out.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

teenj12

[62]Oct 24, 2010
    • level: 26

vanillacupcakes wrote:

I would like it to be in a circle: Carly likes Adam, Adam likes Sam, Sam likes Freddie, and Freddie likes Carly. I know that wouldn't really happen though, and I have no clue how that would be resolved.

Actually all of the rumored plots sounded good so far. Even the Carly/Freddie Sam/Adam theory, the "Freddie is gay one(even if it is just a joke), and Freddie choosing neither. I'm a Seddie fan but I like those twists. I just want to see how this will all turn out.

Or Adam likes Carly,Carly likes Freddie,Freddie likes Sam.

pscf3

[63]Oct 24, 2010
    The other is more likely.

That 2nd promo: I have 11 words to say: Wow. Why does November nineteenth have to be a month away?

teenj12 wrote:

vanillacupcakes wrote:

frontman19

[64]Oct 25, 2010
    • level: 14

After seeing that second promo and seeing that scene where Sam incites the riot by saying that Carly and Freddie are madly in love, I'm now 100% sure Sam/Freddie isn't going to happen in this episode, sorry all fans of the couple, it now seems much more likely that, in the unlikely event a relationship does form it will be Carly/Freddie, or Carly/Adam. Still though, but of course that is highly unlikely.

I don't have the slightest possible idea what the twist could possibly be...my best guess would be Freddie choosing some girl from the crowd...

Edited on 10/25/2010 2:20pm

LampEC

[65]Oct 25, 2010
    • level: 5

teenj12 wrote:
    It's a circle though. So it goes: Adam likes Carly, Carly likes Freddie, Freddie likes Sam, Sam likes Adam!

Edited on 10/25/2010 2:47pm

xtinemachine90

[66]Oct 25, 2010
    • level: 2

I am also curious of what the twist will be. I feel like it isn't going to be that Freddie ends up with Sam because that just isn't a twist or a surprise. The way it sounds is that it is going to be something completely random and unexpected. Thus, I am concluding that maybe Adam is the one who falls in love and with someone else entirely. Perhaps the crazy fan that tied him up? Or he falls in love with Spencer lol. Hey you never know! It seems like these days everyone is falling for Spencer (including me )

pscf3

[67]Oct 26, 2010
    Msn summary for iStart a Fan War:

Carly and her friends are invited to host a panel at WebiCon; Spencer battles his online nemesis in a fan war.

teenj12

[68]Oct 27, 2010
    pscf3 wrote:
    Msn summary for iStart a Fan War:

Carly and her friends are invited to host a panel at WebiCon; Spencer battles his online nemesis in a fan war.
    Are they gonna be at WebiCon the whole episode?

xtinemachine90

[69]Oct 27, 2010
    • level: 2

teenj12 wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:
    Msn summary for iStart a Fan War: Carly and her friends are invited to host a panel at WebiCon; Spencer battles his online nemesis in a fan war.

I doubt it. I mean, it is a movie so they have more time to develop the plot. Most likely they will do some iCarly stuff in the begining and then find out about Webicon and decide to go. Actually I was watching iPsycho the other day and when the cast went to Webicon last time Spencer made it seem like he thought it was lame. When Carly asked him if he wanted to go he said something like "I would, but I so don't want to". But now this time not only is he going, but he is dressing up! I wonder if they will address that at all.

Diamondgrl13

[70]Oct 28, 2010
    • level: 6
    xtinemachine90 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:
    Msn summary for iStart a Fan War: Carly and her friends are invited to host a panel at WebiCon; Spencer battles his online nemesis in a fan war.

I doubt it. I mean, it is a movie so they have more time to develop the plot. Most likely they will do some iCarly stuff in the begining and then find out about Webicon and decide to go. Actually I was watching iPsycho the other day and when the cast went to Webicon last time Spencer made it seem like he thought it was lame. When Carly asked him if he wanted to go he said something like "I would, but I so don't want to". But now this time not only is he going, but he is dressing up! I wonder if they will address that at all.

Good point. I doubt they'll address it. It's just a minor inconsistency, and most shows have a lot of those that they never address, iCarly included. I've caught other ones before.

RemDiamond

[71]Oct 28, 2010
    • level: 5
    During some behind the scenes video, they shoot some stuff at school. Remember, it is an hour long episode. I'm sure webicon will be about half of the episode.

pscf3

[72]Oct 28, 2010
    In one the promos, they're on icarly announcing that they will be going to webicon, so probably 3/4 or 45 minutes will be at webicon. I doubt it would be as low as half^^

Also, tv guide agnolages that an episode called "iStart a Fan War will air on November 19th, but it has no summary.

RomanZolanski

[73]Oct 28, 2010
    • level: 12
    ^isn't 45 minutes the entire episode length? :$

pscf3

[74]Oct 29, 2010
    Including commercals.

RomanZolanski wrote:

ruffmanfan88

[75]Oct 29, 2010
    pscf3 wrote:
    Including commercals.

RomanZolanski wrote:

45 min is with out commercails 60 is with.

pscf3

[76]Oct 29, 2010
    My point exactly.

ruffmanfan88 wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:
    Including commercals.

RomanZolanski wrote:

45 min is with out commercails 60 is with.

RomanZolanski

[77]Oct 29, 2010
    Well, if your statement meant WITH the commercials, then wouldn't 45 minutes still mean the entire episode? Either way, 45 minutes of an episode is 45 minutes.

sockstar

[78]Oct 29, 2010
    Knowing iCarly, the cold open will be the "we're going to webicon" thing from the trailer, and they might spend a couple minutes explaining why Spencer is going.

teenj12

[79]Oct 29, 2010

sockstar wrote:
    Knowing iCarly, the cold open will be the "we're going to webicon" thing from the trailer, and they might spend a couple minutes explaining why Spencer is going.
    More like a couple secs

Aladdin3

[80]Oct 30, 2010
    • level: 9

Those of you who are expecting Freddie to hook up with either of the girls are kind of missing the point. This is probably building up to be one huge pot-shot at the shippers (especially those who keep harassing Dan Schneider's blog) and will probably end with one of the characters turning into Dan's mouthpieces by giving a big speech along the lines of how "Their relationships are Dan's their business alone!" and how "The fans are acting stupid!" etc., etc.