We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iStart A Fan War" Episode Discussion

vanillacupcakes

[121]Nov 13, 2010
    • level: 16

Sometimes I forget that the people who make stupid comments on youtube are actually people. I wonder what they do in real life outside of the computer. They're probably very young though, so I shouldn't hate. I'd probably make comments like that if I were 10. Why those comments are voted the most highest i have no clue.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Ulrich22

[122]Nov 13, 2010
    • level: 25
    I really liked the one with Spencer and Aspartamay. I wanna hear the song ^_^

xtinemachine90

[123]Nov 13, 2010
    • level: 2

vanillacupcakes wrote:

Sometimes I forget that the people who make stupid comments on youtube are actually people. I wonder what they do in real life outside of the computer. They're probably very young though, so I shouldn't hate. I'd probably make comments like that if I were 10. Why those comments are voted the most highest i have no clue.

Agreed. It is pretty obvious most of the comments made on there are from little kids because of the misspelled words and utter stupidity of the context. The reason they are rated so high is because the people voting are also kids!

Canada_Michael

[124]Nov 13, 2010
    • level: 10

The clips do show one thing clearly Freddie realizes that if he and Carly ever become more then friends the ball is in Carly's court, & no amount of fawning over her will help. In the past Freddie would be bothered by the video chat & panel discussion, & would sulk.

IMO if this episode has anything to add to the relationships on the show it is either moving Creddie closer or telling fans no one is getting together, at least judging from the promo.

DPluver2012

[125]Nov 14, 2010
    • level: 11
    trufax canada_michael. i agree. sad thing is....its killing me now knowing what the hell the twist is gonna be. i wanna know already!!!! i am fearing the worst, and i honestly dont know what the worst can be. i cant describe it, i just have a feeling its not gonna be what he wanna hear

vanillacupcakes

[126]Nov 14, 2010
    Well I was kind of hoping Carly would get together with Adam, but that wouldn't really be any kind of twist since they show attraction towards each other from the beginning. The way she says "OH GOD NO" makes it seem like the twist is that she falls for Freddie. It sounded like Sam wanted to sabotage Carly and Adam's relationship by egging on Creddie but I'm not too sure. Is Max going to be in any future episodes besides this one?? I'm just curious.

Canada_Michael

[127]Nov 14, 2010

I can see that happening. For the majority of the episode they are trying to convince everyone they aren't dating and by the end they kiss. Or Carly convinces everyone including Freddie that she is not interested in a relationship beyond friendship, then realizes at the end she is.

RemDiamond

[128]Nov 14, 2010
    • level: 5
    Very interesting speculation.

RomanZolanski

[129]Nov 14, 2010
    • level: 12
    I just have one thing to point out: Has anyone noticed how Freddie's lost his affections towards Carly? Ever since iSaved Your Life, he has lost interest in getting together with her. He even moved on from Carly and got into the dating game quite a few times like with Melanie, Sabrina, and that girl that he had a double date with (along with Spencer).

He also actually LEFT the room to be alone with Adam (well, not alone, but they were alone to talk and stuff over the computer). So, yeah, it was just a point I wanted to put out to see if anyone agreed.

Please reply.

teenj12

[130]Nov 14, 2010
    • level: 26

Canada_Michael wrote:

I can see that happening. For the majority of the episode they are trying to convince everyone they aren't dating and by the end they kiss. Or Carly convinces everyone including Freddie that she is not interested in a relationship beyond friendship, then realizes at the end she is.

This happened on Zoey 101.

Zwingli4

[131]Nov 14, 2010

I think the perfect ending would be Sam confessing she really does love Freddy--enough to know that "he deserves someone much better than me."

Ulrich22

[132]Nov 14, 2010
    • level: 25
    So it's official, we all believe that we're not gonna see what the promo is telling us.

vanillacupcakes

[133]Nov 14, 2010

@zwingli: That sounds like 75% of the Seddie fanfictions I have read, so I'd rather not have that be the ending. I guess it depends the way she would say it though. It seems OOC of her but I love me some vulnerable Sam. Her "soft side" is really sweet.

@ulrich: Yeah, I agree. I think everybody else does too. They just want to hype it so much and make it sound like a soap opera.

@canada and teenj: That was exactly what I was thinking would happen(both of your theories combined together). If it does happen, I will be kind of disappointed because for a "twist" it is pretty predictable. Interesting you say it did happen on Zoey 101. I didn't really like how they played that out, so hopefully they will find some way to make it original and better if they do this in iSAFW.

@roman: Canada already came up with the idea that Freddie knows that he needs to basically leave her alone and stop bugging her to go out with him. He needs to just wait until she feels ready. So it is likely he will let her try dating other people and try dating other people himself to make sure he really likes her. However it is hard to tell whether he likes her but keeps quiet or he actually doesn't like her anymore.
    *BTW he dated Melanie before iSYL and production wise Madisen Hill's character too.

Okay, if Carly and Adam don't date, he needs to date Sam. Really.

Canada_Michael

[134]Nov 14, 2010

iDo had a scene in it that shows Freddie has a thing for her. I believe he offered to rub her feet or something like that I can't remember exactly.

DPluver2012

[135]Nov 14, 2010
    • level: 11
    yea he did michael. lol. too bad she didnt want one but i doubt adam will end up with anyone at the end. although sam does need some guy in her life ( not a punching bag seddiers) idk wth happened with her and pete,but adam and sam look good together i think. but o well. i am to the point of not caring what this ep end with...i just wanna effin watch it already! haha

vanillacupcakes

[136]Nov 14, 2010
    Yeahhh....I didn't really count that as meaning anything significant. I've only seen that episode once though.

vanillacupcakes

[137]Nov 14, 2010

DPluver2012 wrote:
    yea he did michael. lol. too bad she didnt want one but i doubt adam will end up with anyone at the end. although sam does need some guy in her life ( not a punching bag seddiers) idk wth happened with her and pete,but adam and sam look good together i think. but o well. i am to the point of not caring what this ep end with...i just wanna effin watch it already! haha

I forgot to say out loud, how beautiful you really are to me. I can't live without...you're my perfect little punching bag and I need youuuu I'm sorryyyy. Ehhh sorry it's 2:00 AM, I'm a bit delirious, and I should be sleeping. -_- I didn't like Pete anyways, but for some reason I really like Adam.IDK I felt bad for him in the 3rd promo after Sam said Carly and Freddie are in love. I just feel like he should date somebody. I liked Griffin too, but not with Sam. I'm a Criffin fan, don't hate they were very cute. I hate Sibby....I don't even want to talk about that.

Ehhh I'm more excited for the Jerry Trainor/Jack Black plot. What is Gibby doing in this episode??

xtinemachine90

[138]Nov 15, 2010
    • level: 2

I always look forward the most to the Spencer plot. As for Gibby, I have no idea. I just hope they don't give him a totally useless waste of time plot like they did in iDo.

And for anyone who hasn't seen it there is a 4th sneak peek up if you dare watch it...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJtVKK798-s

I'm guessing this happens near the end of the episode since they are saying they want to leave and nobody seems to be paired up. I have no idea how much time is left in the episode after this though. So it is still possible the twist just didn't happen yet.

teenj12

[139]Nov 15, 2010
    • level: 26
    vanillacupcakes wrote:

DPluver2012 wrote:

I forgot to say out loud, how beautiful you really are to me. I can't live without...you're my perfect little punching bag and I need youuuu I'm sorryyyy. Ehhh sorry it's 2:00 AM, I'm a bit delirious, and I should be sleeping. -_- I didn't like Pete anyways, but for some reason I really like Adam.IDK I felt bad for him in the 3rd promo after Sam said Carly and Freddie are in love. I just feel like he should date somebody. I liked Griffin too, but not with Sam. I'm a Criffin fan, don't hate they were very cute. I hate Sibby....I don't even want to talk about that.

Ehhh I'm more excited for the Jerry Trainor/Jack Black plot. What is Gibby doing in this episode??

I kinda like Sibby .

Zwingli4

[140]Nov 16, 2010

vanillacupcakes wrote:

DPluver2012 wrote:

I love that song! (At least it's a lot better than "I wanna start a fight")