We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official Creddie Discussion

RiciSmokes2

[2461]Sep 8, 2012
    • level: 7

^ yeah that ambulance joke reallllyyyy wasn't funny, but I like Cat the best. Correction: I like Sikowitz the best. Jade the least, but that's bc insecure people bother me. I thought Beck was a little wrong, but not to the extent everyone else did, probably bc i have a lot of guy friends and the inner workings of their brains is a maze of foolishness. (these particular guys, not guys in general) Lots of rationalizations on why they smash particular chicks that if your not paying much attention it sounds like it makes sense. On topic I wish they would let Freddie have a relationship with someone who really likes him for himself, which really doesn't describe either lead girl at this point in time, maybe college.

Edited on 09/08/2012 4:40am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

marcdragicevic

[2462]Sep 18, 2012
    • level: 21
    Didn't think much of the Steamboat episode.
    Jade obviously went too far misplacing all that blood. Didn't cringe or anything, just amazes me how strong Tori was after 3 samples of blood taken out of her.

UnovaChampion

[2463]Nov 22, 2012
    • level: 19
    CREDDIE

IS GONNA HAPPEN

IN LESS THAN 30 HOURSSS

FOR 5EVER

YEA YEA OH YEAAAA, THEY GONNA KISSSSSSS

AND SEDDIE WON'T GET BACK TOGETHER

SO HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

MMK, GLOATING OVAR

Fireofnature

[2464]Nov 22, 2012
    • level: 13

You may be the only shipper of either group that really gives that much of a sh** anymore on this particular forum. Frankly shippers are going to ruin the final episode, or well, they already have. The final episode isn't about who's getting with who, but the end of an era so to speak. But whatever, I personally don't ship either pairing and don't really think either will happen to be honest. Or at least not officially....considering it seems like Carly's moving to, probably Italy, and Sam's going to LA. I just think Freddie's being made to look like an a**hole playing both girls in such a manner. Going in to kiss Carly and asking Sam if she wants to get back together, it's like fuc*in' choose one or none, man.

Edited on 11/23/2012 12:27am

teenj12

[2465]Nov 22, 2012
    • level: 26
    Fireofnature wrote:
    You may be the only shipper of either group that really gives that much of a shit anymore on this particular forum. Frankly shippers are going to ruin the final episode, or well, they already have. The final episode isn't about who's getting with who, but the end of an era so to speak. But whatever, I personally don't ship either pairing and don't really think either will happen to be honest. Or at least not officially....considering it seems like Carly's moving to, probably Italy, and Sam's going to LA. I just think Freddie's being made to look like an asshole playing both girls in such a manner. Going in to kiss Carly and asking Sam if she wants to get back together, it's like fuc*in' choose one or none, man.
    This. But I think Carly may initiate the kiss.

marcdragicevic

[2466]Nov 23, 2012
    Well we will have to wait and see.

UnovaChampion

[2467]Nov 23, 2012
    I don't really care much either, I know there are slim odds here.

Someone needed to jumpstart this thread back up again though for finale night.

vanillacupcakes

[2468]Nov 23, 2012
    • level: 16
    Eh, I'd still say relationships are important, but definitely not as important as people make it out to be. Since we know Carly's dad is going to come back, Carly is going to leave, there will be a flashback montage thing at the end, etc it seems like the shipping is the only thing where we don't really know what will happen. That might be why people are focusing on that. I do think a ship will happen at the end, but it's going to be a smaller storyline. However, I think all shippers and non shippers should put aside their thoughts for just one second, and realize that iCarly is ENDING. It should be the time for all iCarly fans to join together and not argue for once. I think for the most part people do care about the trio and the classic iCarly-ness so let's just leave it at that.

marcdragicevic

[2469]Nov 23, 2012
    iCarly fans arguing with each other about relationships in the show makes no complete sense.

Fireofnature

[2470]Nov 23, 2012
    • level: 13
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    iCarly fans arguing with each other about relationships in the show makes no complete sense.

agreed. I just want to remember the show for what it is/was. Though I probably won't get to see the episode tonight as I'm on vacation with the fam

marcdragicevic

[2471]Nov 23, 2012
    True, I just hope it will be fine after tonight. I'll watch it in a day or 2, can't watch it yet.

teenj12

[2472]Nov 23, 2012
    • level: 26
    So while no ship win, Creddie got the final kiss. I guess Creddiers should be happy, but there's not many creddiers still residing here sadly.

Lionheart08

[2473]Nov 23, 2012
    • level: 30

Honestly, I don't say this to flame, but if the beginning of the season is any indicator, Seddie never had any long lasting potential. They argued to the point where they had to have Carly babysit them on their dates. Even though he left the door open, I always saw the beginning the season showing "this is how it will end up" each time.

vanillacupcakes

[2474]Nov 23, 2012
    • level: 16

The whole Sam/Freddie relationship seemed unrealistic. I was so surprised that's how they acted when they actually got together. Right before their relationship, Sam did not physically hurt or really insult Freddie. They didn't really argue either. They didn't have to act so weird in the relationship, but they did, and that was a turn off. Plus it was too one-sided. Sam initiated almost everything, and Freddie had no feelings for her until she kissed him in iOMG.

But then, Carly kept rooting for Sam and Freddie. She acted like a fangirl, saying "I think it's great!" and shouting "SAM LOVES FREDDIE!" and even though she got annoyed playing mediator, she still helped them stay together in iCan't Take It and iLove You. So it made it seem like Carly didn't really have any feelings for Freddie either....and it was all on Freddie's side. I didn't even know Freddie still loved Carly until iOwn a Restaurant. So the arc kind of turned me off of Creddie too, because I didn't get any hints of "Maybe Carly needs to realize she loved Freddie all along" vibes anymore.

Also, Freddie seems to bounce back and forth between who he wants to date(example: this last episode), so I basically thought the easiest solution was if he didn't date either of them.

Long story short, any ship would have SHOCKED me. I thought he'd pick one, but it would have shocked me. Because I never really thought Freddie would develop feelings for Sam overnight, nor would I really have thought Carly would have developed feelings for Freddie. The only reason why I was leaning a little more towards Sam/Freddie was because I felt like Carly would react more positively in a rekindling of Sam/Freddie than Sam would with a Carly/Freddie relationship. Also, Sam started "acting more normal" in iRescue Carly, which was their main issue in the relationship....so I was guessing that maybe Dan would stretch it and play off of that angle. Other than that, I didn't really have any basis to go on.

Carly was still hitting on guys throughout this season and wasn't jealous of Freddie when he was dating Sam. She's excited about these Italian guys she'll meet right before she kisses him. Then she just LEAVES. That set me off. I guess I wanted Carly to come to the realization that she liked Freddie(like while thinking back on the memories she realizes he's a great guy, or once she leaves she notices what she's lost), kisses him, and then have a non-awkward, very sweet moment of "We should be together" or "I'll wait for you"(less cheesy than that, but a confirmation) and happy sunsets and rainbows.

If Freddie went with Sam, that would be too sudden too. Asking Sam if she wanted to get back together was sudden and out of nowhere like iOAR was. They don't really have a basis to get back together, unless he said something like, "You've changed a lot and I think we could work out this time, let's try again".

Idk, both seemed so unrealistic to me, because Dan brushes this stuff off. I can see why neither ship happened(and Creddie kind of happened). I just wish the whole shipping thing was ignored completely in this episode, because it ticked off a lot of viewers. I wasn't ticked off, but when I watched it I was kind of like "Hmmm...something's not right. Something's not complete". I don't really think that is something people should think when they're watching a series finale.

Fortunately, even though I wrote a novel about this, the rest of the episode was so good that I'm okay with this.

loey12886

[2475]Nov 24, 2012
    • level: 10
    I really liked the fact that they got the last kiss. Dan usually has the main guy and girl in his shows get the last kiss. Freddie has been wanting that kiss with Carly for a really long time, of course I don't think "Isaved Your Life" really counted because she was only kissing him because he saved her life.

I thought with Carly leaving it was the perfect way to say goodbye. When Freddie was with Sam I knew he had feelings for (because they dated and all), but I felt like he liked Carly so much more. I just felt that way because he's loved Carly for a really long time and usually in Dan's shows the main guy seems to always love the main girl, even if they date someone else for awhile. I hope that sometime in the future there will be a Icarly movie or something, it seems like Dan's shows always get a movie. For example "Drake and Josh", "Zoey 101" I want to say Kenan and Kel but he didn't create that show, just one of the producers. Well Zoey didn't really get a movie, but that doesn't change the fact that I think Icarly should get a movie and I wonder if "IGoodbye" wil have an extended episode like all the other hour long episodes got

CaptainKrueger

[2476]Nov 25, 2012
    • level: 5

(I finally got to see the last ep today) The way I see it, Dan played it so both camps could say their ship won and so neutrals could say nobody won. Seddiers can say their ship won 'cause Freddie asked if Sam wanted to get back together, Creddiers can say they won 'cause they got that final kiss, and the neutrals could possibly say "No one won!" since no couple got together. At least that's how I see it. I think that's why Freddie asked Sam if she wanted to get back together. Either that or he is a lonely, lonely boy. Meh.

hurr05

[2477]Nov 25, 2012
    • level: 10

I didn't see the whole final episode, but I did catch the ending. Apparently Freddie aka Sam to hook up again...what a douche you are Freddie. I'm sorry but how are you gonna date someone, break up, and then when the other girl you've had a major crush on is leaving, you try to get back together with your ex?! And I agree with the fact that Dan just made the two of them kiss to please both sides. That kind of annoys me; why trick everyone with the couples in the beginning if they won't end up together in the end?

CaptainKrueger

[2478]Nov 25, 2012
    • level: 5

@hurr For sh**ts and giggles, I think.

marcdragicevic

[2479]Nov 25, 2012
    It was nice to see Carly and Freddie kiss in the finale after Freddie's massive crush on Carly in the beginning.

UnovaChampion

[2480]Nov 25, 2012
    Everything came full circle.

Also hurr, please watch the full episode before making stupid assumptions about Freddie, thank you.