We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

QUESTION/ANSWER THREAD. FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS updated 22/7/08

A_Ninja_Am_I

[4041]Apr 27, 2009
    • level: 4
    Trollwrangler wrote:

Thanks, but where the deus was I just now? Is it some nook of the site that I haven't discovered before or what?

So I guess I have another question: how can I get back there without a link?

How to get there:

From the main/home page click FORUMS

then click TV SHOW FUN AND GAMES under the GENERAL DISCUSSION AND OFF-TOPIC category

once there you'll find all of the popular games of all the forums including the DUB THE FRAMEGRAB 3 GAME.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

xXKarisuXx

[4042]May 3, 2009
    • level: 12
    I don't know how good of a response I'll get here or what, but...
    Recently I've been having some waves of AWS, been jonesin' for some Avatar stuff. Anyone know of a really good fanfic out there? Like, one that's worth reading and getting into?

Maylene

[4043]May 4, 2009
    • level: 13
    Hey weren't there were rumors about 3 mini-episodes of Avatar coming out? Were they ever confirmed true or false? Because, if I recall, this was supposed to be determined in Feb. however it would seem that this was all forgotten--or did Mike and Bryan say there wasn't going to be any?

A_Ninja_Am_I

[4044]May 6, 2009

@Karisu: I don't know of any, but try FanFiction.net and search for Avatar. You may find someone's fanfic worth reading.

@Maylene: Are you talking about those three chibi episodes they made?

And I don't think they'll be making anymore episodes/mini-episodes. I guess the movie is the next Avatar thing coming up in 2010

AllieAllie

[4045]May 6, 2009
    • level: 22
    There were supposed to be these hour-long mini-sodes, but the idea was kind of dropped later. I heard that they made flyers for the mini-sodes but didn't plan to release them because they already decided not to do them, but someone found the flyers and spread them around and started the rumor

xXKarisuXx

[4046]May 9, 2009
    • level: 12
    A_Ninja_Am_I wrote:

@Karisu: I don't know of any, but try FanFiction.net and search for Avatar. You may find someone's fanfic worth reading.

And I don't think they'll be making anymore episodes/mini-episodes. I guess the movie is the next Avatar thing coming up in 2010

It's so incredibly hard to weed out the bad stuff on ff.net. I mean, "Fan Fiction" and "Bad Fan Fiction" are practically synonymous.

KikitheFiend

[4047]May 9, 2009
    • level: 14
    xXKarisuXx wrote:
    A_Ninja_Am_I wrote:

It's so incredibly hard to weed out the bad stuff on ff.net. I mean, "Fan Fiction" and "Bad Fan Fiction" are practically synonymous.
    You could PM Eman5805? I was reading his on the Refuge and it was pretty good IMO.

gilvatar

[4048]May 9, 2009
    • level: 17
    KikitheFiend wrote:
    xXKarisuXx wrote:
    A_Ninja_Am_I wrote:

You could PM Eman5805? I was reading his on the Refuge and it was pretty good IMO.
    *builds up the nerve to self promote* I also have one on the refuge. People have told me it's good.

KikitheFiend

[4049]May 9, 2009
    gilvatar wrote:
    KikitheFiend wrote:
    xXKarisuXx wrote:
    A_Ninja_Am_I wrote:

*builds up the nerve to self promote* I also have one on the refuge. People have told me it's good.
    orly? cool what's it about?

gilvatar

[4050]May 9, 2009
    • level: 17
    KikitheFiend wrote:
    gilvatar wrote:
    KikitheFiend wrote:
    xXKarisuXx wrote:
    A_Ninja_Am_I wrote:

orly? cool what's it about?
    read it and find out. I'll pm u a link.

KikitheFiend

[4051]May 9, 2009
    Thanks again

albaugh21

[4052]May 11, 2009
    • level: 1
    in book 2 chapter 2, there is a guy playing a ukulele looking thing and singing a song (the lyrics are: "even if you're lost, you can't lose the love because it's in your heart"), that sounds really familiar. Is it a real song...or a whole song, or is that little part the only part that exists? Thanks!

KikitheFiend

[4053]May 11, 2009
    albaugh21 wrote:
    in book 2 chapter 2, there is a guy playing a ukulele looking thing and singing a song (the lyrics are: "even if you're lost, you can't lose the love because it's in your heart"), that sounds really familiar. Is it a real song...or a whole song, or is that little part the only part that exists? Thanks!
    When in doubt google and google comes up with nothing. It might simply be the melody that sounds familiar and it's pretty catchy.

albaugh21

[4054]May 11, 2009
    • level: 1
    Yea, I did google, just thought I'd give the forum a try. Thanks, though! It is a very catchy song.

captaintombatch

[4055]May 17, 2009
    • level: 32
    A question about the forum. Where did the "Avatar Pants Game" thread run off to?

TMMFangirl3000

[4056]May 19, 2009
    Something I have always wondered: Is it an anime or not?

AllieAllie

[4057]May 19, 2009
    Technically Avatar isn't an anime, its just a cartoon with a lot of Asian influences.

282bluespirit

[4058]May 29, 2009
    • level: 2
    ok im sorry if this question has been asked like a thousand times but i honestly have not been on here in almost a year not since the show ended basically as i was kinda upset with the ending and also i just wanted to stop my obsession with avatar as it had took over my life but anyways i saw a new picture of zuko (dev patel) in the newspaper the other day and i was surprised to see how fast the movie is coming along! then i started hearing about a trailer coming out and i was wondering whether anybody knew when it was coming out as i would love to see it. thanks to anybody who can answer me and sorry if this has already been asked but im a few months behind in avatar news!

AllieAllie

[4059]May 29, 2009

The trailer is supposed to come out during the Transformers movie and will be 1 min 45 seconds. There's an thread on this forum with all of the info released on the movie, you can go there next time if you have any other questions.

http://www.tv.com/avatar-the-last-airbender/show/28841/atla-live-action-film--gran-gran-andamp-yue-casting-updated-04-05-2009/topic/13281-965058/msgs.html

282bluespirit

[4060]May 30, 2009
    • level: 2
    thanks 4 the help allieallie . yea i was going to ask my question on the movie thread but then i thought i would get some grumpy ppl telling me to come to the question thread lol. thanks again