We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Four Nations War RPG (EARTH KINGDOM turn and postions still available)

Who Will Win

libraman_92

[121]Oct 25, 2008
    • level: 10
    Sokka Part of the EK Move:

Sokka goes to the town of Omashu, and picks up all the Earthbenders there, and then goes to get some masters (aka General Fong, etc). Upon doing so, he begins to really train them. They all pick up fast.

Meanwhile, Sokka and a group of EK soldiers (about 1500) secretely enter the FN, grab a dragon egg and successfully occupy an FN airship. We send it back to our kingdom, and begin working on successfully remodeling it to better fit EK standards.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

libraman_92

[122]Oct 25, 2008
    Also, isabel, could I be leader for this game? I really want to be a leader for a game....

ross93

[123]Oct 25, 2008
    • level: 14
    libraman_92 wrote:
    Also, isabel, could I be leader for this game? I really want to be a leader for a game....
    umm the EK turn is over sorry i have to change the title. but ill allow it ok this one time cos it was my mistake

isabelwhatx

[124]Oct 25, 2008
    libraman_92 wrote:

Yeah, sure

libraman_92

[125]Oct 25, 2008
    Thanks isabel.

As my first act, I'd like to make Bumi (aka isabel) my Supreme Army Commander as well as one of my most highest side-officers, whom will have almost complete control over the EK. Beginning with...protecting Omashu.

And: ALL OF ISABEL'S MOVES HAVE BEEN VALIDATED BY KING SOKKA.

ross93

[126]Oct 25, 2008
    libraman_92 wrote:
    Thanks isabel.

As my first act, I'd like to make Bumi (aka isabel) my Supreme Army Commander as well as one of my most highest side-officers, whom will have almost complete control over the EK. Beginning with...protecting Omashu.

And: ALL OF ISABEL'S MOVES HAVE BEEN VALIDATED BY KING SOKKA.
    lols. im waiting for the AN to make their move now

FrigginGodess

[127]Oct 25, 2008
    • level: 22
    Umm.... my Air Bender solders have just one maker to take part of the Fire Nation away. They use air cannons to bomb at least a part of the temples and run off, back to their base. Next thing, they have contact to befriend the Earthbenders and, with luck, tries doubling the soilders with the Water Tribe. We then set back the base next to Water Tribe, and the soilders go on and rest.

May I be Mikuru?

Flashheat

[128]Oct 25, 2008
    No one seems to like the Fire Nation D:

ross93

[129]Oct 25, 2008
    FrigginGodess wrote:
    Umm.... my Air Bender solders have just one maker to take part of the Fire Nation away. They use air cannons to bomb at least a part of the temples and run off, back to their base. Next thing, they have contact to befriend the Earthbenders and, with luck, tries doubling the soilders with the Water Tribe. We then set back the base next to Water Tribe, and the soilders go on and rest.

May I be Mikuru?

whos Mikuru but sure and yea no one likes the FN but i have to say all people that are new to this the aim of the game is to have ONE winner not two or three so betrayal is involved

Spazdog

[130]Oct 25, 2008
    • level: 7

ross93 wrote:
    FrigginGodess wrote:
    Umm.... my Air Bender solders have just one maker to take part of the Fire Nation away. They use air cannons to bomb at least a part of the temples and run off, back to their base. Next thing, they have contact to befriend the Earthbenders and, with luck, tries doubling the soilders with the Water Tribe. We then set back the base next to Water Tribe, and the soilders go on and rest. May I be Mikuru?
    whos Mikuru but sure and yea no one likes the FN but i have to say all people that are new to this the aim of the game is to have ONE winner not two or three so betrayal is involved

Alright where are my people again, I need support.

Spazdog

[131]Oct 25, 2008
    Flashheat make the move and I will add to it.

FrigginGodess

[132]Oct 25, 2008
    • level: 22
    ross93 wrote:
    FrigginGodess wrote:

May I be Mikuru?

Mikuru is from Haruhi Suzumiya. She's a time travaler who wants to look on what the heck happened on the time planes. I figure if I'm gonna be a timid Air Nomad Leader, how about Mikuru?

ross93

[133]Oct 25, 2008
    FrigginGodess wrote:
    ross93 wrote:
    FrigginGodess wrote:

May I be Mikuru?

Mikuru is from Haruhi Suzumiya. She's a time travaler who wants to look on what the heck happened on the time planes. I figure if I'm gonna be a timid Air Nomad Leader, how about Mikuru?
    ok cool then excellent choice

libraman_92

[134]Oct 26, 2008
    After the FN turn, it's Water Tribe turn, right? THen Air nOmads turn?

Okay.

And ross: What program do you use to update the map? You're obviously not using paint, so...

libraman_92

[135]Oct 26, 2008
    [

Current map, btw.

Edited on 10/26/2008 7:43am

libraman_92

[136]Oct 26, 2008
    a quick word to the FN (Spazdog): Any invasion of the EK will be thrown off, and then we will unleash on you, tenfold. You understand, right? Earth King Sokka is tolerating you, but we will not stop; currently, we aren't at war with anyone, for we are building up our army. But we're warning you; we're only going into battle if someone invades our shores. Or if we decide a nation is getting too powerful. This goes to all the other leaders, as well. The EK is currently at a peaceful period, though the other three nations seem to be at war. But if the FN gets too powerful, or we sense the FN is planning on touching our shores, then I'll seize the moment and unleash on you all. If I was able to keep Ax at bay for so long (and he won by double-posting without a response from me), then I'll definetely be able to defeat Spazdog. Spazdog, this is the EK's first and last warning.

Water Tribe: We are currently leaning towards allyship with the Water Tribe, and will not invade them until we are finished with defeating another nation first. But if the WT invades our shores, we will spring into battle.

Air Nomads: We are THIS close to a war with the AN, because of their annoyance of us. They are attacking the FN; we still are tolerating the FN, and so that's the reason. But by dragging us into this (we've given them 1000 troops), I'm beginning to feel like the AN is misusing our aid. So:

The Earth Kingdom is closely allied with the WT. The FN is agitating the EK. And the AN is probably going to be an EK target; but don't worry. I'm not going to invade the AN or FN...soon. But things might change according to the FN troops. And we give the WT 2000 troops to carry out their move. They are told to not attack the EK, or even be sacrificed; they will fight to death if that's the case.

Spazdog

[137]Oct 26, 2008
    Sure Sure, still waiting on my campanions.

libraman_92

[138]Oct 26, 2008
    tick...tock...

Flashheat

[139]Oct 26, 2008
    sorry,Im thinking,still a bit new to this

Flashheat

[140]Oct 26, 2008
    (I'm just going to do the barebone stuff,I'll let Spaz flesh it out)

Ok,after the recent Water Tribe invasion,a few extra rhino soldiers were sent down to keep them from going any further into the area,while a small squad of dragon soldiers(I'll let Spaz decide) was sent to Air Temple to to the north of us.