We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Four Nations War RPG (EARTH KINGDOM turn and postions still available)

Who Will Win

FireLordZuko93

[101]Oct 20, 2008
    • level: 12
    Spazdog wrote:

ross93 wrote:
    amber you stll havnt posted your move yet please hurry

Amber?

aka EmoHaruno
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ross93

[102]Oct 20, 2008
    • level: 14
    Spazdog wrote:

ross93 wrote:

Amber?

emoharuno sorry. i thought you knew that

EmoHaruno

[103]Oct 20, 2008
    • level: 11
    DX yea Sorry.
    Erm. Uhh...
    The Water Tribe works on defense. They make their blockade stronger using ships around the areas closest to the EK/AN for the NWT and the AN/FN for the SWT. The Swamp Tribe already had defense for no one can really get in or out unless you are a member of Swamp Tribe.
    As WT scientists were working on finding information to improve ships, they found themselves dumbfounded at their new information: the world is round! (HAH, STOLE FROM AX XD)
    Using this information, they decide to strike. Sending troops from both NWT and SWT, they double attack the FN's west shoreline, having troops from the north to the south. They capture the shoreline and get into defensive positions while also going farther up. They are able to capture the shoreline due to the sheer fact they had the element of surprise and it is unknown if Azula even knows about the attack yet. MAP WILL BE INCLUDED SOON.

Spazdog

[104]Oct 20, 2008
    • level: 7
    ross93 wrote:
    Spazdog wrote:

ross93 wrote:

Amber?

emoharuno sorry. i thought you knew that

no biggie its cool.

ross93

[105]Oct 21, 2008
    EmoHaruno wrote:
    DX yea Sorry.
    Erm. Uhh...
    The Water Tribe works on defense. They make their blockade stronger using ships around the areas closest to the EK/AN for the NWT and the AN/FN for the SWT. The Swamp Tribe already had defense for no one can really get in or out unless you are a member of Swamp Tribe.
    As WT scientists were working on finding information to improve ships, they found themselves dumbfounded at their new information: the world is round! (HAH, STOLE FROM AX XD)
    Using this information, they decide to strike. Sending troops from both NWT and SWT, they double attack the FN's west shoreline, having troops from the north to the south. They capture the shoreline and get into defensive positions while also going farther up. They are able to capture the shoreline due to the sheer fact they had the element of surprise and it is unknown if Azula even knows about the attack yet. MAP WILL BE INCLUDED SOON.
    thats pretty intense. the invasion is accpeted the FN loses only the western shore. not that close to the volcano capital. the EK turn now.

ross93

[106]Oct 21, 2008

heres the updated map. beat u to it amber. but ill do all the map udates from now on ok

FireLordZuko93

[107]Oct 21, 2008
    • level: 12
    ross93 wrote:
    EmoHaruno wrote:
    DX yea Sorry.
    Erm. Uhh...
    thats pretty intense. the invasion is accpeted the FN loses only the western shore. not that close to the volcano capital. the EK turn now.

Wow, theres accually a turn where someone captures FN teritory and no one *coughAxcough* has had a "counter attack"

isabelwhatx

[108]Oct 21, 2008
    I'll post sometime tonight or tomorrow, I promise. I've got a lot of homework. Nice, Amber Go to the Refuge. I need to talk to you.

EmoHaruno

[109]Oct 21, 2008
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    I'll post sometime tonight or tomorrow, I promise. I've got a lot of homework. Nice, Amber Go to the Refuge. I need to talk to you.

Okays dokays XD

ross93

[110]Oct 21, 2008
    EmoHaruno wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:

Okays dokays XD
    i must say amber well done this is actually the firsat time that FN land has been captured

EmoHaruno

[111]Oct 21, 2008
    ross93 wrote:
    EmoHaruno wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:

Okays dokays XD
    i must say amber well done this is actually the firsat time that FN land has been captured

I took advantage of the situation.

ross93

[112]Oct 22, 2008
    EmoHaruno wrote:
    ross93 wrote:
    EmoHaruno wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:

Okays dokays XD

lol. and why shouldnt you no one has done anything exciting yet

EmoHaruno

[113]Oct 22, 2008
    ross93 wrote:
    EmoHaruno wrote:
    ross93 wrote:
    EmoHaruno wrote:
    isabelwhatx wrote:

Okays dokays XD

lol. and why shouldnt you no one has done anything exciting yet

LOL i copied my refuge move XD

Spazdog

[114]Oct 22, 2008
    • level: 7
    okay that's not cool we lost something already, where my fire nation members?

Flashheat

[115]Oct 22, 2008
    Reporting for duty

ross93

[116]Oct 22, 2008
    where is isabel. she needs to post her move

isabelwhatx

[117]Oct 22, 2008
    Alright, here's my move.

Desperate not to get into these suddenly violent affairs between the FN and the WT, the EK decides to wait it out until the perfect moment to attack. They train 5,000 peasents into an elite army which should take 2 full turns. If anyone needs proof, Napoleon did it within months, so I figured two turns would be good (God, I feel like Ax *facepalms*

Our defense still stays strong and the people's morale have been higher than ever due to our disconnection from the rest of society.

ross93

[118]Oct 22, 2008
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    Alright, here's my move.

Desperate not to get into these suddenly violent affairs between the FN and the WT, the EK decides to wait it out until the perfect moment to attack. They train 5,000 peasents into an elite army which should take 2 full turns. If anyone needs proof, Napoleon did it within months, so I figured two turns would be good (God, I feel like Ax *facepalms*

Our defense still stays strong and the people's morale have been higher than ever due to our disconnection from the rest of society.
    ill judge this when i get home peps ok

EmoHaruno

[119]Oct 22, 2008
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    Alright, here's my move.

LOL everyone gets a bit of Ax rubbed off on them.

ross93

[120]Oct 23, 2008
    isabelwhatx wrote:
    Alright, here's my move.

ok i approve of your move and you feel like axe ehhh "axrendalewhatx" - no need to run not in the same country ahahahahah and if u do come after me 18 hour flight. so im safe ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. but your move is acceptebale you get an extra 5000 soldiers