We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Four Nations War RPG (EARTH KINGDOM turn and postions still available)

Who Will Win

libraman_92

[181]Nov 7, 2008
    • level: 10
    ...so what is the outcome of my attack?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ross93

[182]Nov 7, 2008
    • level: 14
    ok the EK move

of the 12000 soldiers sent there about 6000 Ek soldiers defeated along with 4000 FN soldiers yet it being the FN homeland and having their defensive system. the raids n the farming villagers have been sucessful no supplies there what so ever. the EK now occupies more than 50% of the FN land and has not reached the capital city. its impossible from what u did in your move they have a huge defense system. and azula is safe in the capital city fretting over what to do but now will start the FN move. lol. and lib u now controll the rural outlined areas of the FN ok.

Count_Dracula08

[183]Nov 7, 2008
    • level: 6

Hey can I be the guru of the Air Nomads? Air Bending rocks! You get to fly if you have a glider!

So how do we play this game?

ross93

[184]Nov 7, 2008
    Count_Dracula08 wrote:

Hey can I be the guru of the Air Nomads? Air Bending rocks! You get to fly if you have a glider!

So how do we play this game?

ok yes u can be the guru and the rules are all outlined in the very first post ok. welcome aboard

libraman_92

[185]Nov 8, 2008
    But...the EK move is not done yet!!!

14,000 soldiers return home, fretting over not completely occupying EK land. Sokka gives a rousing pep talk, however, at Omashu. Rallying about 4000 men, he raids the west coast, using the air ship fleet he has. These men are all benders, and, once they hit the shores, they begin to bomb every town that appears to have a fort. There's no stopping them, because if and when an FN airship comes at them, they'll throw rocks at them. The FN is in full tyrant; however, the EK stops at the place where they've conquered in the mainland. Quickly, 4000 men return to the EK where they rendezvous with about 2000 more men. King Sokka sends a letter to the AN, saying tht if they want to stay on the map, they should give us the NAT, or we will storm it. 14,000 soldiers, eh? No biggie. Bumi and Sokka rally across the entire country, taking all benders who volunteer, and giving them uniforms. That's about 3,000 soldiers. They will be trained into the army; I suppose about 500 a turn will do. *NOW I conclude the EK move. Sorry about posting that misleading thing before; this is the last part. Honest *

libraman_92

[186]Nov 8, 2008

Is the outline of my second attack.

ross93

[187]Nov 8, 2008
    libraman_92 wrote:
    But...the EK move is not done yet!!!

14,000 soldiers return home, fretting over not completely occupying EK land. Sokka gives a rousing pep talk, however, at Omashu. Rallying about 4000 men, he raids the west coast, using the air ship fleet he has. These men are all benders, and, once they hit the shores, they begin to bomb every town that appears to have a fort. There's no stopping them, because if and when an FN airship comes at them, they'll throw rocks at them. The FN is in full tyrant; however, the EK stops at the place where they've conquered in the mainland. Quickly, 4000 men return to the EK where they rendezvous with about 2000 more men. King Sokka sends a letter to the AN, saying tht if they want to stay on the map, they should give us the NAT, or we will storm it. 14,000 soldiers, eh? No biggie. Bumi and Sokka rally across the entire country, taking all benders who volunteer, and giving them uniforms. That's about 3,000 soldiers. They will be trained into the army; I suppose about 500 a turn will do. *NOW I conclude the EK move. Sorry about posting that misleading thing before; this is the last part. Honest *
    lib im sorry but i cant accept this move your too late its AN turn now but i will accept the soldiers comming home. and your dont hav airships since when airships are only FN.the reason for all this is because u ended your move on the lat post you announced it officially and put it in bold so it ended there sorry.

libraman_92

[188]Nov 8, 2008
    okay...but i do have airships. during my raid of the Capital City, I brought back an airship, and now my factories are producing them.

ross93

[189]Nov 8, 2008
    libraman_92 wrote:
    okay...but i do have airships. during my raid of the Capital City, I brought back an airship, and now my factories are producing them.
    mmmmmm. alright thats it no more ok your only allowed 2 hav 20 airships

libraman_92

[190]Nov 9, 2008
    20? okay. let me just post the defensive layout of the EK:

6500 soldiers in Ba Sing Se

about 500 soldiers w/ 10 airships guarding the West Coast.

7000 soldiers spread evenly throughout all of the owned islands.

ross93

[191]Nov 9, 2008
    libraman_92 wrote:
    20? okay. let me just post the defensive layout of the EK:

6500 soldiers in Ba Sing Se

about 500 soldiers w/ 10 airships guarding the West Coast.

7000 soldiers spread evenly throughout all of the owned islands.
    ok fine. now its the AN turn if theyd hurry up

Spazdog

[192]Nov 9, 2008
    • level: 7
    something tells me my next move isn't going to end well.

ross93

[193]Nov 9, 2008
    Spazdog wrote:
    why cos u were just "furly spanked by the earth kingdom" lol sokkas quote but changed

Spazdog

[194]Nov 9, 2008

ross93 wrote:
    Spazdog wrote:
    why cos u were just "furly spanked by the earth kingdom" lol sokkas quote but changed

that but also the fact that lot of innocent people may have to die because of the Earth kingdom's move

libraman_92

[195]Nov 10, 2008
    wait, who said they died? you'll hate me for this. i believe i mentioned this:

The citizens are all carried away to the Earth Kingdom, and are asked to join the army, or go to a remote town called "Pyro Village" that I've made. About 1/2 of them join my army. I have a couple of Firebenders

And as for your move: Don't think about attacking anywhere; it's really not a good idea.

And @ ross: Can i post the recruitment post at the conclusion of thr FN turn, because I see you haven't done it; and you're supposed to.

ross93

[196]Nov 10, 2008
    libraman_92 wrote:
    wait, who said they died? you'll hate me for this. i believe i mentioned this:

The citizens are all carried away to the Earth Kingdom, and are asked to join the army, or go to a remote town called "Pyro Village" that I've made. About 1/2 of them join my army. I have a couple of Firebenders

And as for your move: Don't think about attacking anywhere; it's really not a good idea.

And @ ross: Can i post the recruitment post at the conclusion of thr FN turn, because I see you haven't done it; and you're supposed to.
    oh ok sorry yea thanks that would be great im a bit tied p at the moment ok so thanks lib

libraman_92

[197]Nov 10, 2008
    @ross: okay. I'm still finishing up the EK defense system. So that'll be done...in the next post of mine

*returns to drawing & typing*

ross93

[198]Nov 10, 2008
    libraman_92 wrote:
    @ross: okay. I'm still finishing up the EK defense system. So that'll be done...in the next post of mine

*returns to drawing & typing*
    ok youll hav 2 be quick i have a student council meeting at school in like 1 hour which leaves me only 30 mins 2 get there ok.

Spazdog

[199]Nov 10, 2008
    good lord how long is ur move going to be Lib, next time we do this I will change positions but keep the same Character.

ross93

[200]Nov 10, 2008
    Spazdog wrote:
    good lord how long is ur move going to be Lib, next time we do this I will change positions but keep the same Character.
    i think this is gonna take a while and the AN leaders seem to be nowhere so i they dont post in the next 2 days they will forfiet their move