We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Avatar: The Legend of Korra News

T7F

[501]Aug 3, 2010
    • level: 7

look at wikipedias latest lie

The Search, 2011

Zuko journeys to a faraway city set apart from the other nations to reunite with his mother and bring her back to Ba Sing Se. However Zuko soon discovers his father still has some influence on the fire nation and must escape a trio of elite Fire benders who's skills are far superior than any he's ever seen. Their goal: to stop Zuko from uncovering the truth about his mother. Meanwhile, Sokka sympathizes with Zuko's loss of a family member and decides he must repay the favor Zuko did him in helping rescue his father who aids Sokka in finding Zuko. This episode is technically not part of the series.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

[502]Aug 3, 2010
    • level: 14

shadowysea07 wrote:

elementavatar14 wrote:

edmasterchaos wrote:
    meh, not everyone's as good as we remembered.

haha isnt that the truth? we had some nasty trolls turn up, if i remember quickly. not to mention the spongebob/avatar war for cartoon of the year. that got ugly...

yeah anyone remember white cobra D: that troll made like 45 different accounts(all banned by yours trully)before he finally disapeered. i still wonder if he lurks around? and the avatarmom lisa getting stalked by nick? the kids choice awards war for nick was epic lulz i was so glad i along with many fans contributedavatar winning. sucked that nick didn't do anything for it like they do with every other show those jerks. there was the adult threads the joke thread lots of games redrobin i think hosted. the aws outbreak of season 2 and 3. the horrible jerks that got to see the eps early and spoiled for the rest of us including nick who uploaded some eps a week or 2 ahead of when they were suposed to air. pooldude the former editor who i couldn't stand and was glad when he was forced to retire. then we had 8 or 10 different editors after that who all quickly retired. its a shame that llama guy didn't try to be the editor i think he would of been good.

also i told you so on the gaang wouldn't be in korra. they already said it that aangs and zuko's stories were done and they were to never been heard from again

Ohhhhhh I remember cobra all right. I had a HUGE fight with him because he kept insulting me. That was probably a bad choice on my part, but it was way too many insults to ignore. -_-

Edited on 08/03/2010 8:56pm

dancing_avatard

[503]Aug 3, 2010
    • level: 3

T7F wrote:

The Search, 2011

Zuko journeys to a faraway city set apart from the other nations to reunite with his mother and bring her back to Ba Sing Se. However Zuko soon discovers his father still has some influence on the fire nation and must escape a trio of elite Fire benders who's skills are far superior than any he's ever seen. Their goal: to stop Zuko from uncovering the truth about his mother. Meanwhile, Sokka sympathizes with Zuko's loss of a family member and decides he must repay the favor Zuko did him in helping rescue his father who aids Sokka in finding Zuko. This episode is technically not part of the series.

Haha, oh how I love horrible fanfiction...

elementavatar14

[504]Aug 3, 2010
    • level: 8

shadowysea07 wrote:

elementavatar14 wrote:

edmasterchaos wrote:

haha isnt that the truth? we had some nasty trolls turn up, if i remember quickly. not to mention the spongebob/avatar war for cartoon of the year. that got ugly...

yeah anyone remember white cobra D: that troll made like 45 different accounts(all banned by yours trully)before he finally disapeered. i still wonder if he lurks around? and the avatarmom lisa getting stalked by nick? the kids choice awards war for nick was epic lulz i was so glad i along with many fans contributedavatar winning. sucked that nick didn't do anything for it like they do with every other show those jerks. there was the adult threads the joke thread lots of games redrobin i think hosted. the aws outbreak of season 2 and 3. the horrible jerks that got to see the eps early and spoiled for the rest of us including nick who uploaded some eps a week or 2 ahead of when they were suposed to air. pooldude the former editor who i couldn't stand and was glad when he was forced to retire. then we had 8 or 10 different editors after that who all quickly retired. its a shame that llama guy didn't try to be the editor i think he would of been good.

also i told you so on the gaang wouldn't be in korra. they already said it that aangs and zuko's stories were done and they were to never been heard from again

Ohhhhhh I remember cobra all right. I had a HUGE fight with him because he kept insulting me. That was probably a bad choice on my part, but it was way too many insults to ignore. -_-

bahaha. cobra! i DO remember! he certaintly got under some skin. and i totally forgot about the adult thread! haha. that brought me much joy to remember it.

where did wiselad, redrobin, and tomtitan run off to? did they forsake this thread much like i did? anyone no?

T7F

[505]Aug 4, 2010
    elementavatar14 wrote:

shadowysea07 wrote:

elementavatar14 wrote:

edmasterchaos wrote:

bahaha. cobra! i DO remember! he certaintly got under some skin. and i totally forgot about the adult thread! haha. that brought me much joy to remember it.

where did wiselad, redrobin, and tomtitan run off to? did they forsake this thread much like i did? anyone no?

'adult thread?

T7F

[506]Aug 4, 2010
    dancing_avatard wrote:

T7F wrote:

The Search, 2011

Haha, oh how I love horrible fanfiction...

is wikipedia even trying anymore?

tvcrazy12

[507]Aug 4, 2010
    • level: 16
    elementavatar14 wrote:

shadowysea07 wrote:

elementavatar14 wrote:

edmasterchaos wrote:

wiselad & tomtitan are at the refuge. idk bout redrobin

tvcrazy12

[508]Aug 4, 2010
    T7F wrote:

The Search, 2011

haha man tv writers should pay attention to fanfics. they're such good ideas. this would probably be a beastly episode

on another note, wow i havent seen this forum this active in a while

tvcrazy12

[509]Aug 4, 2010
    T7F wrote:

could someone inform me what happened between the SB fans and you guys?

from what i remember (its been a while) avatar & spongebob were up for the same emmy i think, or some kind of award, & we started crossing forums & arguing. like we told them spongebob hasnt been a good show since like 2002 & its nowhere near as awesome as avatar, etc. & this went on til avatar won the emmy

AllieAllie

[510]Aug 4, 2010
    • level: 22

^It wasa Nickelodeon KCA award but that was pretty much it XP

[511]Aug 4, 2010
    Yeah I remember. It was the first and last KCA Award that Avatar was nominated for. It was in 2008. SB fans were getting mad because we were actually winning and they started complaining that they quote "never lost" and "make peace not war". Yeah. Made me laugh.

Oh and how about the short stint with the die-hard Naruto fans? Back then, I didn't like Naruto, but I do now. It's pretty good. But still, we got into some nasty arguments...

edmasterchaos

[512]Aug 4, 2010
    • level: 41
    elementavatar14 wrote:

shadowysea07 wrote:

elementavatar14 wrote:

edmasterchaos wrote:

Ah, i think i was here after most of the Cobra stuff, or at least i didn't really pay enough attention back then lol, oh and remember Sgt_Hydra?

cg_619

[513]Aug 4, 2010
    • level: 24
    Yeah I remember. It was the first and last KCA Award that Avatar was nominated for. It was in 2008. SB fans were getting mad because we were actually winning and they started complaining that they quote "never lost" and "make peace not war". Yeah. Made me laugh.

Oh and how about the short stint with the die-hard Naruto fans? Back then, I didn't like Naruto, but I do now. It's pretty good. But still, we got into some nasty arguments...

Oh the satisfaction when I saw Avatar when the KCA!

edmasterchaos

[514]Aug 4, 2010
    • level: 41
    Ah those days, troublesome days, alas, Blaster and a few did went and continued the conflict once we won... it was fun as hell but they still crossed the line, but at least a good portion of us stayed here and celebrated in grace. Which reminds me, Korra for the KCA 2012!! ...waitwhat?

[515]Aug 5, 2010

UGO interviewed The Track Team on how they found ATLA and the scoring of Korra.
    http://www.ugo.com/tv/before-there-was-avatar
    The original post has been updated.

Edited on 08/05/2010 10:49am

Bunnygirl

[516]Aug 5, 2010
    • level: 10

Possible jazzy, 1920s score with an asian twist? Yay! Oh, this makes me think there will be flappers in LOK. That would be weird.

T7F

[517]Aug 5, 2010
    tvcrazy12 wrote:
    T7F wrote:

could someone inform me what happened between the SB fans and you guys?

from what i remember (its been a while) avatar & spongebob were up for the same emmy i think, or some kind of award, & we started crossing forums & arguing. like we told them spongebob hasnt been a good show since like 2002 & its nowhere near as awesome as avatar, etc. & this went on til avatar won the emmy
    thank you

T7F

[518]Aug 5, 2010

aww no fair i like naruto spongebob and avatar! I dont get to fight

Pablo_808

[519]Aug 5, 2010

Bunnygirl wrote:

Possible jazzy, 1920s score with an asian twist? Yay! Oh, this makes me think there will be flappers in LOK. That would be weird.

I'm hoping for a nod towards prohibition and all that Al Capone-organized crime syndicate stuff. They said the city will be overrun with criminals after all.

Bunnygirl

[520]Aug 5, 2010
    • level: 10
    Pablo_808 wrote:

Bunnygirl wrote:

I'm hoping for a nod towards prohibition and all that Al Capone-organized crime syndicate stuff. They said the city will be overrun with criminals after all.

And there'll be crooked cops and J. Edgar Hoover and cactus juice moonshiners. Korra will be upset that they aren't doing enough and then she'll starting busting speakeasies and fighting the mob by herself. Hooray for vigilantism!