We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Avatar: The Legend of Korra News

Eman5805

[421]Jul 26, 2010
    • level: 14

Kevin Conroy is gonna be voicing Tenzin.

God I wish that'd be something I heard as true.

Man, this year wait is gonna be brutal after a while.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

[422]Jul 26, 2010

New information from the Comic Con:

http://www.ugo.com/tv/comic-con-2010-legend-of-korra-interview

Edited on 07/26/2010 9:25pm

cg_619

[423]Jul 27, 2010
    • level: 24

New information from the Comic Con:

http://www.ugo.com/tv/comic-con-2010-legend-of-korra-interview

Wow this says that Mike and Bryan will write every episode. On Avatar the Last Airbender they only wrote the major episodes which were the best. So this series is going to be so awesome!

tico1125

[424]Jul 27, 2010
    • level: 6
    You got that right Eman... This forum is going to explode again. Or it may just migrate over to the new show... That is going to be weird. Avatar fans are going to go to a different forum to talk about Avatar stuff. Lol.

readapost

[425]Jul 27, 2010
    I haven't been on this forum in a long time are you sure that this will be really good? I just hope some of the old team will be alive. But just because something is said doesn't make it written in stone.

elementavatar14

[426]Jul 27, 2010
    • level: 8

this is the best news ive ever heard on this forum since the air dates after the hiatus between seasons 2 and 3.

it will deffinitly be liberating to see something like this. ecspecially after that movie....urghhh that movie...

i can't wait. i do believe i will start logging onto to this site more and more now that ive heard about it. its another "Lets Wait For Airdates Party" all over again people! break out the music, tents, and uncooked dough!

edmasterchaos

[427]Jul 27, 2010
    • level: 41
    readapost wrote:
    I haven't been on this forum in a long time are you sure that this will be really good? I just hope some of the old team will be alive. But just because something is said doesn't make it written in stone.
    Well, only Aang is confirmed dead, the rest of the cast would be in their 80s, so... good chance most are alive :3

[428]Jul 27, 2010
    elementavatar14 wrote:

this is the best news ive ever heard on this forum since the air dates after the hiatus between seasons 2 and 3.

it will deffinitly be liberating to see something like this. ecspecially after that movie....urghhh that movie...

i can't wait. i do believe i will start logging onto to this site more and more now that ive heard about it. its another "Lets Wait For Airdates Party" all over again people! break out the music, tents, and uncooked dough!

I know what you mean! I remember the 9 month wait and how we never got any news for that long! It was like waiting for a baby to be born. XD

And I have been logging in more often now. After the series ended, I got a little but then wouldn't show up for months!

Bunnygirl

[429]Jul 27, 2010
    • level: 10
    Okay, so if this is starting Fall of next year, how long do you think it will be until we get at least a front view of Korra? I hope it won't be too long. Maybe they'll have a few pictures at NYCC since it'll be roughly a year before it airs? And then we'll get a trailer at next year's SDCC?

T7F

[430]Jul 27, 2010
    • level: 7

Bunnygirl wrote:
    Okay, so if this is starting Fall of next year, how long do you think it will be until we get at least a front view of Korra? I hope it won't be too long. Maybe they'll have a few pictures at NYCC since it'll be roughly a year before it airs? And then we'll get a trailer at next year's SDCC?

umm we have a pic of korra

Pablo_808

[431]Jul 27, 2010

T7F wrote:

Bunnygirl wrote:

I'm pretty sure she means a pic of Korra from the front, as in her face not just her back. Unless a picture like that has already been released without me knowing.

Omnidude33

[432]Jul 27, 2010
    • level: 13

As Gir would say,"I love this shoow....". 8D

JandSman

[433]Jul 28, 2010
    • level: 32
    I hope it's at least a season long i doubt Nick will only have a 12 episode show but this show looks to be good.

Omnidude33

[434]Jul 28, 2010
    • level: 13

"It'll be better than the scary monkey show," as Gir would say. I need to change my icon to Gir.

dudet4

[435]Jul 28, 2010
    • level: 17

Hopefully we get some answers to the questions we had to when the series ended... Like.. Where the hell Zuko's mother is!!! But I'm SOOOOOOOO excited eeeeeeeeeek!!

elementavatar14

[436]Jul 28, 2010

elementavatar14 wrote:

I know what you mean! I remember the 9 month wait and how we never got any news for that long! It was like waiting for a baby to be born. XD
    And I have been logging in more often now. After the series ended, I got a little but then wouldn't show up for months!

haha tell me about it! the pain is unbearable. it sort of feels like boredom, but amplifyed by 12. we are so helpless to the attraction of this show anddont understand it. haha.

im wondering if any of the old crew is still around. i saw some posts from Eman. haha. still his same randomly awesome self. i havnt seen too many others besides u tho.

woot woot for Korra!

T7F

[437]Jul 28, 2010
    • level: 7

Pablo_808 wrote:

T7F wrote:

Bunnygirl wrote:

I'm pretty sure she means a pic of Korra from the front, as in her face not just her back. Unless a picture like that has already been released without me knowing.

yes....i posted a link a while ago...guess no one reads my updates...

edmasterchaos

[438]Jul 28, 2010
    • level: 41
    You don't mean the doodle, right?

Bunnygirl

[439]Jul 28, 2010
    • level: 10
    T7F wrote:

Pablo_808 wrote:

T7F wrote:

Bunnygirl wrote:

yes....i posted a link a while ago...guess no one reads my updates...

No, I saw that. I should learn to be more clear. I meant like an official picture of, at least, Korra's face, not the chibi doodle thing. Really, I was just wondering how long it might take until they release more pictures and info.

DiamondLights

[440]Jul 28, 2010
    I wonder if Korra will be pretty and how many fanboys she'll get. She seems like she has the proper makings to be the next Ty Lee or better. Now if only Tenzin could be hotter than Firelord Ozai....

....And did I hear something about a waiting party? Is there room for one more guest?