We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Avatar: The Legend of Korra News

DiamondLights

[461]Jul 31, 2010
    • level: 8
    T7F wrote:

dancing_avatard wrote:

Haha thanks! I'm glad to be part of the tv.com fandom!

fandumb to some

or only to you
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

T7F

[462]Jul 31, 2010
    • level: 7

DiamondLights wrote:
    T7F wrote:

dancing_avatard wrote:

fandumb to some

or only to you

no, some fans re crazy, like the attacking spongebob fans

elementavatar14

[463]Jul 31, 2010

T7F wrote:

DiamondLights wrote:
    T7F wrote:

dancing_avatard wrote:

fandumb to some

or only to you

indeed. haha.

but welcome nonetheless! there are some exciting people to be met amongst these threads...

T7F

[464]Jul 31, 2010

could someone inform me what happened between the SB fans and you guys?

DiamondLights

[465]Jul 31, 2010
    T7F wrote:

DiamondLights wrote:
    T7F wrote:

dancing_avatard wrote:

fandumb to some

or only to you

haha, i was just kidding. But seriously? Spongebob fans? If they attacked us then that really shows the type of morals that people can get from watching animated sponges

AllieAllie

[466]Jul 31, 2010
    • level: 22

Its always nice to get new people. Welcome dancing avatard ^_^

edmasterchaos

[467]Jul 31, 2010
    • level: 41
    Welcome, Dancing Avatard =D

Pablo_808

[468]Jul 31, 2010
    • level: 14
    LovexHarmonyxx wrote:
    makes me wonder if gelem will make another appearance...

Ah crap, I came right around after he got banned I think. Would've been a real treat if I had been there. I came around the emo time where people was committing forum suicide left and right haha.

T7F

[469]Jul 31, 2010

[470]Aug 1, 2010
    elementavatar14 wrote:

elementavatar14 wrote:

elementavatar14 wrote:

this is the best news ive ever heard on this forum since the air dates after the hiatus between seasons 2 and 3.

it will deffinitly be liberating to see something like this. ecspecially after that movie....urghhh that movie...

i can't wait. i do believe i will start logging onto to this site more and more now that ive heard about it. its another "Lets Wait For Airdates Party" all over again people! break out the music, tents, and uncooked dough!

I know what you mean! I remember the 9 month wait and how we never got any news for that long! It was like waiting for a baby to be born. XD
    And I have been logging in more often now. After the series ended, I got a little but then wouldn't show up for months!

haha tell me about it! the pain is unbearable. it sort of feels like boredom, but amplifyed by 12. we are so helpless to the attraction of this show anddont understand it. haha.

im wondering if any of the old crew is still around. i saw some posts from Eman. haha. still his same randomly awesome self. i havnt seen too many others besides u tho.

woot woot for Korra!

Ya...I don't know. We'll see. As far as I know, a lot of the old crew went on to Avatar Refuge. I got on after the series for a bit, but it somehow didn't appeal to me. No idea why. Maybe when the news comes in even crazier than it is now (which is hard to believe), more people will come back?

that would be nice. i miss the humor these forums used to have. i cracked up almost everytime i logged in here. and of course, its always cool to talk to ppl u havnt talked to for acouple years. i thought it was pretty schweet that i even recognizedu on here haha.

the news is crazy, yes. but im cravin' season 3 trailer hiatus crazy.

Yes! Approved! I'm glad I remember you too!
    I miss all the laughter...huh. We need some speculation! Ridiculous hidden Taang? Hidden Zutara? (Because those obviously did not happen.)

DarkJediJCer

[471]Aug 1, 2010
    • level: 9

Holy crap something is happening again! =O

*cough* Erm, sorry, haven't been on in quite some time and this is quite new to me...

But anyway, this is AWESOME!

edmasterchaos

[472]Aug 1, 2010
    elementavatar14 wrote:

elementavatar14 wrote:

elementavatar14 wrote:

this is the best news ive ever heard on this forum since the air dates after the hiatus between seasons 2 and 3.

it will deffinitly be liberating to see something like this. ecspecially after that movie....urghhh that movie...

i can't wait. i do believe i will start logging onto to this site more and more now that ive heard about it. its another "Lets Wait For Airdates Party" all over again people! break out the music, tents, and uncooked dough!

I know what you mean! I remember the 9 month wait and how we never got any news for that long! It was like waiting for a baby to be born. XD
    And I have been logging in more often now. After the series ended, I got a little but then wouldn't show up for months!

haha tell me about it! the pain is unbearable. it sort of feels like boredom, but amplifyed by 12. we are so helpless to the attraction of this show anddont understand it. haha.

im wondering if any of the old crew is still around. i saw some posts from Eman. haha. still his same randomly awesome self. i havnt seen too many others besides u tho.

woot woot for Korra!

Ya...I don't know. We'll see. As far as I know, a lot of the old crew went on to Avatar Refuge. I got on after the series for a bit, but it somehow didn't appeal to me. No idea why. Maybe when the news comes in even crazier than it is now (which is hard to believe), more people will come back?

that would be nice. i miss the humor these forums used to have. i cracked up almost everytime i logged in here. and of course, its always cool to talk to ppl u havnt talked to for acouple years. i thought it was pretty schweet that i even recognizedu on here haha.

I miss all the laughter...huh. We need some speculation! Ridiculous hidden Taang? Hidden Zutara? (Because those obviously did not happen.)
    WE NEED LAUGHTER, NOT VOILANCE!! xD

JandSman

[473]Aug 1, 2010
    • level: 32
    edmasterchaos wrote:
    elementavatar14 wrote:

elementavatar14 wrote:

elementavatar14 wrote:

woot woot for Korra!

yeah i don't think we need to get in a battle about Kataang vs Zutara we already know who won

edmasterchaos

[474]Aug 1, 2010
    *facepalm* no no, that's, ah, that was an inside joke. Also, i'm gonna warn you, for the course of the Korra series i will be a lulzutarian.

katrah88

[475]Aug 1, 2010
    • level: 11
    edmasterchaos wrote:
    *facepalm* no no, that's, ah, that was an inside joke. Also, i'm gonna warn you, for the course of the Korra series i will be a lulzutarian.

That's just wrong! Carry on

I officially encourage your ship!

psst... I remember all these ppl up in through those quotes!

T7F

[476]Aug 1, 2010

elementavatar14 wrote:

elementavatar14 wrote:

elementavatar14 wrote:

woot woot for Korra!

Yes! Approved! I'm glad I remember you too! I miss all the laughter...huh. We need some speculation! Ridiculous hidden Taang? Hidden Zutara? (Because those obviously did not happen.)
    hidden korzin..

[477]Aug 1, 2010
    JandSman wrote:
    edmasterchaos wrote:
    elementavatar14 wrote:

elementavatar14 wrote:

elementavatar14 wrote:

woot woot for Korra!

yeah i don't think we need to get in a battle about Kataang vs Zutara we already know who won

True to that. But why don't you tell those die-hards? Nothing wrong with the shipping, but there are some that still won't accept it. -_-
    Katara + Aang = Tenzin Kataang!Cloudbaby *ahem* Do not ever doubt the will of Mike and Bryan!

T7F

[478]Aug 2, 2010

JandSman wrote:
    edmasterchaos wrote:
    elementavatar14 wrote:

elementavatar14 wrote:

elementavatar14 wrote:

woot woot for Korra!

Yes! Approved! I'm glad I remember you too! I miss all the laughter...huh. We need some speculation! Ridiculous hidden Taang? Hidden Zutara? (Because those obviously did not happen.)
    True to that. But why don't you tell those die-hards? Nothing wrong with the shipping, but there are some that still won't accept it. -_- Katara + Aang = Tenzin Kataang!Cloudbaby *ahem* Do not ever doubt the will of Mike and Bryan!

i heard someone say zutara was better cause aang had no responsibilities and was a child while katara and zuko both lost their mothers and were very responsible.WTF? did they not watch the show? Aang's whole RACE was killed but since there is not angst, he doesnt belong with katara. He isnt responsible? WTF he has to save the world

edmasterchaos

[479]Aug 2, 2010
    Harcore Zutarians can be crazeh, which is why it's so easy to make fun of 'em hence why i'll be lulzutarian to point out any completely crazy "proof" that Zutara will prevail, the first one of course being that Katara and Zuko are alive while Aang is not and that Gran Gran got back with Paku even though she already had a child by the time Paku returned. :B

T7F

[480]Aug 2, 2010
    edmasterchaos wrote:
    Harcore Zutarians can be crazeh, which is why it's so easy to make fun of 'em hence why i'll be lulzutarian to point out any completely crazy "proof" that Zutara will prevail, the first one of course being that Katara and Zuko are alive while Aang is not and that Gran Gran got back with Paku even though she already had a child by the time Paku returned. :B
    gran gran did get with pakku