We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Avatar: The Legend of Korra News

Bunnygirl

[481]Aug 2, 2010
    • level: 10

I come bearing disappointing news. Everyone from the original series is apparently dead in the new series. (The comment isat the bottom)

http://www.toonzone.net/news/articles/34609/sdcc2010--batman-under-the-red-hood-roundtables-pt-2-timm-greenwood-amp-romano

No one lived past their 80s! That's terrible! I'm guessing mass assassination plot by the anti-benders.

Edited on 08/02/2010 4:26pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

dancing_avatard

[482]Aug 2, 2010
    • level: 3

Bunnygirl wrote:

I come bearing disappointing news. Everyone from the original series is apparently dead in the new series. (The comment isat the bottom)

http://www.toonzone.net/news/articles/34609/sdcc2010--batman-under-the-red-hood-roundtables-pt-2-timm-greenwood-amp-romano

No one lived past their 80s! That's terrible! I'm guessing mass assassination plot by the anti-benders.

WHY OH WHY!!!!!!!!!! *runs to corner to cry* *runs back to type out speculations*

Yea I'm gunna go with mass assassination too. Either that or maybe a plague of pentapox but I highly doubt that.

*runs back to corner to cry some more*

Edited on 08/02/2010 5:21pm

edmasterchaos

[483]Aug 2, 2010
    • level: 41
    T7F wrote:
    edmasterchaos wrote:
    Harcore Zutarians can be crazeh, which is why it's so easy to make fun of 'em hence why i'll be lulzutarian to point out any completely crazy "proof" that Zutara will prevail, the first one of course being that Katara and Zuko are alive while Aang is not and that Gran Gran got back with Paku even though she already had a child by the time Paku returned. :B
    gran gran did get with pakku
    That's the point, Gran Gran ran away from Pakku and many many years later she got with him, like Zutara would.

@Last few posts: WHATWHATWHAT?!

[484]Aug 2, 2010
    • level: 14
    Bunnygirl wrote:

Right. Thank you for that. The main page has been updated to include this information.

T7F

[485]Aug 2, 2010
    • level: 7
    Bunnygirl wrote:

*sniff8 its o-OH WHO AM I KIDDING *burst into tears*

AllieAllie

[486]Aug 2, 2010
    • level: 22

No D: There were so many characters I wanted to see as adults >< I think it might have been mass extermination like some other people have said too.

T7F

[487]Aug 2, 2010

As of late, we have known very little about Avatar Legend of Korra, but so far we have collected more info.

• Andrea Romano plays an unknown part and has recorded 3 episodes so far.

• The Gaang is all dead.

• The cast is "recording 12 episodes until we see where it takes us". this means we can get more episodes people! That means the possibility of a special where we see what happened after sozins comet. SO GET TO IT!!!!!!!

T7F

[488]Aug 2, 2010
    AllieAllie wrote:

No D: There were so many characters I wanted to see as adults >< I think it might have been mass extermination like some other people have said too.

read my comments above this new comment, if we can get more than 12 episodes, we can get a special dealing with after the war!!!

Bunnygirl

[489]Aug 2, 2010
    AllieAllie wrote:

Just because everyone's dead doesn't mean that we won't still see older Gaang. Didn't they say somewhere else that there might be some flashbacks? Or was the flashback thing just a rumor? For now, we can only speculate wildly on how everyone died. It was the anti-benders in the ballroom with the dagger!

elementavatar14

[490]Aug 2, 2010
    • level: 8

T7F wrote:

As of late, we have known very little about Avatar Legend of Korra, but so far we have collected more info.

• The Gaang is all dead.

• The cast is "recording 12 episodes until we see where it takes us". this means we can get more episodes people! That means the possibility of a special where we see what happened after sozins comet. SO GET TO IT!!!!!!!

rally the troops ladies and gentlemen.

if there are more episodes to be had, thereWILL be more episodes to be had! ...haha. please tell me someone understands that...

T7F

[491]Aug 2, 2010

elementavatar14 wrote:

T7F wrote:

• The Gaang is all dead.

rally the troops ladies and gentlemen.

if there are more episodes to be had, thereWILL be more episodes to be had! ...haha. please tell me someone understands that...

i do now march! march! march!

edmasterchaos

[492]Aug 3, 2010
    Bunnygirl wrote:
    AllieAllie wrote:

Just because everyone's dead doesn't mean that we won't still see older Gaang. Didn't they say somewhere else that there might be some flashbacks? Or was the flashback thing just a rumor? For now, we can only speculate wildly on how everyone died. It was the anti-benders in the ballroom with the dagger!
    This. Aang will probably tell a story or two sometime when he talks to Korra, alas, it wouldn't be as nice as seeing the rest of the Gaang telling stories and helping a bit, but still. Also, due to lack of anything else to speculate, i say Andrea is Korra!

JandSman

[493]Aug 3, 2010
    • level: 32
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Maybe she was misinformed is my hope i would like to see them in flash backs but it's very sad if they won't be in the show at all.

[494]Aug 3, 2010
    • level: 14
    You guys! Before we burn down the internet with Crazula, calm down and let me tell you something!

ANDREA ROMANO IS THE VOICE/CASTING DIRECTOR FOR ATLA AND ATLK. Mmk. End of story.

edmasterchaos

[495]Aug 3, 2010
    Yay, she's awesome, too bad the first bit of her we hear is "yeah, everyone's dead"

Bunnygirl

[496]Aug 3, 2010
    You guys! Before we burn down the internet with Crazula, calm down and let me tell you something!

ANDREA ROMANO IS THE VOICE/CASTING DIRECTOR FOR ATLA AND ATLK. Mmk. End of story.

So... we're not burning down the internet? But I already had my torch ready and everything!

But seriously, Andrea's cool. I think she did at least one of the ATLA commentaries. I wonder if Korra's been cast yet; I hope she sounds awesome.

T7F

[497]Aug 3, 2010

You guys! Before we burn down the internet with Crazula, calm down and let me tell you something! ANDREA ROMANO IS THE VOICE/CASTING DIRECTOR FOR ATLA AND ATLK. Mmk. End of story.
    that means she klnows who is cast, which meaans she knows the gaang wont be cast

JandSman

[498]Aug 3, 2010
    • level: 32
    T7F wrote:

You guys! Before we burn down the internet with Crazula, calm down and let me tell you something! ANDREA ROMANO IS THE VOICE/CASTING DIRECTOR FOR ATLA AND ATLK. Mmk. End of story.
    that means she klnows who is cast, which meaans she knows the gaang wont be cast

She never said they wouldn't be in it. She said they would be dead that doesn't limit the possiblities of flash backs.

shadowysea07

[499]Aug 3, 2010
    • level: 25

elementavatar14 wrote:

edmasterchaos wrote:
    meh, not everyone's as good as we remembered.

haha isnt that the truth? we had some nasty trolls turn up, if i remember quickly. not to mention the spongebob/avatar war for cartoon of the year. that got ugly...

yeah anyone remember white cobra D: that troll made like 45 different accounts(all banned by yours trully)before he finally disapeered. i still wonder if he lurks around? and the avatarmom lisa getting stalked by nick? the kids choice awards war for nick was epic lulz i was so glad i along with many fans contributedavatar winning. sucked that nick didn't do anything for it like they do with every other show those jerks. there was the adult threads the joke thread lots of games redrobin i think hosted. the aws outbreak of season 2 and 3. the horrible jerks that got to see the eps early and spoiled for the rest of us including nick who uploaded some eps a week or 2 ahead of when they were suposed to air. pooldude the former editor who i couldn't stand and was glad when he was forced to retire. then we had 8 or 10 different editors after that who all quickly retired. its a shame that llama guy didn't try to be the editor i think he would of been good.

also i told you so on the gaang wouldn't be in korra. they already said it that aangs and zuko's stories were done and they were to never been heard from again

Edited on 08/03/2010 3:26pm

T7F

[500]Aug 3, 2010
    shadowysea07 wrote:

elementavatar14 wrote:

edmasterchaos wrote:
    meh, not everyone's as good as we remembered.

haha isnt that the truth? we had some nasty trolls turn up, if i remember quickly. not to mention the spongebob/avatar war for cartoon of the year. that got ugly...

yeah anyone remember white cobra D: that troll made like 45 different accounts(all banned by yours trully)before he finally disapeered. i still wonder if he lurks around? and the avatarmom lisa getting stalked by nick? the kids choice awards war for nick was epic lulz i was so glad i along with many fans contributedavatar winning. sucked that nick didn't do anything for it like they do with every other show those jerks. there was the adult threads the joke thread lots of games redrobin i think hosted. the aws outbreak of season 2 and 3. the horrible jerks that got to see the eps early and spoiled for the rest of us including nick who uploaded some eps a week or 2 ahead of when they were suposed to air. pooldude the former editor who i couldn't stand and was glad when he was forced to retire. then we had 8 or 10 different editors after that who all quickly retired. its a shame that llama guy didn't try to be the editor i think he would of been good.

also i told you so on the gaang wouldn't be in korra. they already said it that aangs and zuko's stories were done and they were to never been heard from again

aang will be in spirit world and i doubt we wont know where ursa is
    PS you are moderator?