We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Avatar: The Legend of Korra News

tansniper

[541]Aug 9, 2010
    • level: 5

its going to do well. and i am looking forward to it.

i feel its going to be more mature type but in a good way like JLU.since its look like korra is little bit more older and dealing with this whole anti bending movement .XD

maybe for all the zutara fans. Korra might have a thing for some fire bender guy ^_-

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

T7F

[542]Aug 9, 2010
    • level: 7

That is what I am hoping for, we don't always want to have waterbenders get together with air nomads.

edmasterchaos

[543]Aug 10, 2010
    • level: 41
    tansniper wrote:

i feel its going to be more mature type but in a good way like JLU.since its look like korra is little bit more older and dealing with this whole anti bending movement .XD

maybe for all the zutara fans. Korra might have a thing for some fire bender guy ^_-

OR, to troll Zutarians more, have Korra fall for an Earthbender ;p

JandSman

[544]Aug 10, 2010
    • level: 32
    I'm just glad that the main plot is different that is why most spins offs or sequels fail.

DiamondLights

[545]Aug 10, 2010
    • level: 8
    JandSman wrote:
    I'm just glad that the main plot is different that is why most spins offs or sequels fail.

Different plots tend to fail too. Actually most spin offs or sequels fail just because...

edmasterchaos

[546]Aug 10, 2010
    Just because they simply try to make quick bucks over a good franchise. But we've got Bryke writing each episode, and they've had this idea since around the season 2-3 hiatus apparently.

tansniper

[547]Aug 10, 2010
    • level: 5
    edmasterchaos wrote:
    tansniper wrote:

lol very true. haha

edmasterchaos

[548]Aug 10, 2010
    tansniper wrote:
    edmasterchaos wrote:
    tansniper wrote:

lol very true. haha
    Love your icon and sig btw, WITCH and Iroh ftw

T7F

[549]Aug 10, 2010
    edmasterchaos wrote:
    tansniper wrote:

im not seein that for some reason

tico1125

[550]Aug 12, 2010
    • level: 6

Ok, I have been on vacation for the past week and half. So I just finished catching up here on the forum. So I have 2 things to say:

1. I am back from the refuge.Laughing So I am one of the vets on this forum too. I am actually the one who started the Joo Dee army with DrAvatar.
    http://www.tv.com/avatar-the-last-airbender/show/28841/does-jue-dee-scare-you-to/topic/13281-588632/msgs.html?page=0&tag=pagination;1 She is so hawt!

Also prior to the movie being announced, we were even working on a movie script of our own here on the forum. Here is the link to that: http://www.tv.com/avatar-the-last-airbender/show/28841/official-avatar-movie-script-discussion/topic/13281-620199/msgs.html?page=0&tag=pagination;1

Man we have had a ton of fun on the forums here.

2. The news of the GAang's death pulls at my heart, but the possibility of a great flashbacks brings tears of joy.

Ok, I am migrating to the new forum.

T7F

[551]Aug 12, 2010
    tico1125 wrote:

Ok, I have been on vacation for the past week and half. So I just finished catching up here on the forum. So I have 2 things to say:

1. I am back from the refuge.Laughing So I am one of the vets on this forum too. I am actually the one who started the Joo Dee army with DrAvatar.
    http://www.tv.com/avatar-the-last-airbender/show/28841/does-jue-dee-scare-you-to/topic/13281-588632/msgs.html?page=0&tag=pagination;1 She is so hawt!

Also prior to the movie being announced, we were even working on a movie script of our own here on the forum. Here is the link to that: http://www.tv.com/avatar-the-last-airbender/show/28841/official-avatar-movie-script-discussion/topic/13281-620199/msgs.html?page=0&tag=pagination;1

2. The news of the GAang's death pulls at my heart, but the possibility of a great flashbacks brings tears of joy.

hi im new here but im also migrating to the new forum

edmasterchaos

[552]Aug 12, 2010
    I don't get the deal of migrating lol, i mean, i just add it to my favorites too, i check threads here then click two things and check threads over there

T7F

[553]Aug 12, 2010
    edmasterchaos wrote:
    I don't get the deal of migrating lol, i mean, i just add it to my favorites too, i check threads here then click two things and check threads over there
    migrate i said migrate!

elementavatar14

[554]Aug 14, 2010
    • level: 8

T7F wrote:
    edmasterchaos wrote:
    tansniper wrote:

i have a bad feeling shes gonna go for a non-bender. kinda fits the whole "cant have what you want cuz the world says u cant have it" kinda deal. since all the non-benders r revolting against the benders.

just a feeling tho.

[555]Aug 14, 2010
    • level: 14
    tico1125 wrote:

Wow! You're back! Nice to see you posting again!

edmasterchaos

[556]Aug 14, 2010
    elementavatar14 wrote:

T7F wrote:
    edmasterchaos wrote:
    tansniper wrote:

i have a bad feeling shes gonna go for a non-bender. kinda fits the whole "cant have what you want cuz the world says u cant have it" kinda deal. since all the non-benders r revolting against the benders.

just a feeling tho.

I don't think ALL non-benders are going to be part of the rebellion though. But, i do see the non-bender romance being kinda meaningful and sweet.

T7F

[557]Aug 14, 2010
    edmasterchaos wrote:
    elementavatar14 wrote:

T7F wrote:
    edmasterchaos wrote:
    tansniper wrote:

just a feeling tho.

I don't think ALL non-benders are going to be part of the rebellion though. But, i do see the non-bender romance being kinda meaningful and sweet.

we saw what? 2 or 3 nonbenders romances? all between the fire nation citizens. also all the bendeers were male

edmasterchaos

[558]Aug 14, 2010
    Yeah, but the Avatar being with a non-bender would be interesting, since the Avatar masters all four and a non-bender can't bend all that.

JandSman

[559]Aug 14, 2010
    • level: 32
    edmasterchaos wrote:
    Yeah, but the Avatar being with a non-bender would be interesting, since the Avatar masters all four and a non-bender can't bend all that.
    yeah it would be interesting i think Korra could end up with the one that looks like Sokka i think Meelo i could definetly see that happen it would be odd though that Korra (Aang) fell in love with Sokka's grandson ( i think it would be his grandson).

T7F

[560]Aug 14, 2010
    JandSman wrote:
    edmasterchaos wrote:
    yeah it would be interesting i think Korra could end up with the one that looks like Sokka i think Meelo i could definetly see that happen it would be odd though that Korra (Aang) fell in love with Sokka's grandson ( i think it would be his grandson).
    my theory is that Korra is allso a Sukka by product so I dont want that