We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Avatar RPG*: Create your own Bender

Double09nhalf

[9361]Jul 24, 2009
    • level: 10

I was good until 14 hrs, 4 mins ago lol

Anywho i hope that you do write but please resist making such goofy names.

Edited on 07/24/2009 11:59am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Double09nhalf

[9362]Jul 24, 2009

//////////////

Mrs. Yoji - earthbender

Gakuto - waterbender

~~Mrs. Yoji has just failed at rescuing Siam from her kidnapper~~

/////////////

Mrs. Yoji felt as if time had stood still. In her attempt to strike the intruder before he escaped with Siam, the woman watched in agony as her attack struck the girl with a sickening thud. Fearing the worst she fell to her knees and covered her mouth as she gasped for breath. With wet eyes, Mrs. Yoji realized that her only consolation was that the kidnapper had not just left the body and therefore Siam might still be alive.

It's not too late, Mrs. Yoji thought as she demanded her body to move. The woman then began to run as fast as she could go. Mrs. Yoji then did a forward flip into a crouching position and sunk her fist into the ground creating a pillar that shot her skyward. She gritted her teeth as the jolt riled her stomach. Mrs. Yoji soared over small mountain tops and hills as she neared her quarry.

"I will not let you take her," Mrs. Yoji seethed.

But the sense of success turned to ash in her mouth as the boy sensed her and doubled his efforts of escape. As the boy fled from view she felt a rushing sense of helplessness and despair.

If not for the constant wind Mrs. Yoji would have splattered against the side the mountain as she fell. At the last moment she shook her tear stained face and faced the mountain she was about to be engraved on. At the last second Mrs. Yoji crossed her hands in front of her and splayed out her fingers twisting them in a circle. The mountains peek turned to dust as she past it up. The next mountain received even more graciously and received a large, circular tunnel through its face for its trouble. The last mountain she flew through brought her to a slow halt in a hole below its base. The woman breathed heavily as sweat dripped from her face. She looked up to see the mountain peaks and stars peeping from the hole.

"I must get her back," she said gasping for air. Mrs. Yoji struggled against her aching muscles but crumpled from exhaustion. As she tried to get up again, her legs felt like rubbery and she spit up blood mixed with condensed saliva. She grinded her teeth in the effort but to no avail. Collapsing to her feet Mrs. Yoji stirred up the dust that lay at the holes floor. She sneezed and bumped her head on the back of the tunnel.

"This is intolerable," Mrs. Yoji proclaimed.

The woman suddenly felt loose bits of rubble raining down upon her and she looked up to see something round blocking the tunnels exit.

"Hello down there," somebody called from the surface. "Can anyone hear me?"

Mrs. Yoji's eyes light up as she heard the voice. "Aack, yes, I'm down here... do you have any water?"

"Yes I have a water skin. One moment... here it comes."

Mrs. Yoji expected a water skin to fall down the hole but she saw it slowly descend towards her. As it came to a halt on her lap she noticed that there was no rope attached.

Ah, a water-bender, Mrs. Yoji thought as she chugged the fresh, clean water.

"If you don't finish all the water...," the voice continued. "Then please pour the rest of it below your feet. I will freeze the water and use it to hoist you out of there."

A few moments later, Mrs. Yoji viewed the entire mountain range and a protruding hand offering to help her out the remanding feet. A tall person wearing a hood was standing at the edge of the hole with a torch highlighting his silhouette. She breathed deeply and stepped into the torch light.

"Mrs. Yoji? Is that you?"

Mrs. Yoji looked confused from the person mysteriously knowing her name. "Yes, but who are you?"

The person picked up the torch behind him held it at arms length as he took off his hood.

"It's me, Gakuto-Oki..."

Gakuto-Oki was a very slim and very tall man. He was dressed in a blue fur coat and leggings. He had bright blue eyes and wore tiny rimmed glasses that stuck to his nose. The most highlighted feature about his face was his thick eyebrows that almost seemed to be alive.

"...But what are you doing here Mrs. Yoji?"

"I was heading for the northern temple with... oh never mind me what on earth are you doing here. I thought you were at the Northern Water-tribe to continue your education since your sensei left to assist me?"

The mention of his old teacher brought a smile to Gakuto-Oki's face. "Grandma Chiyo! How is she doing anyway? But let me answer you first. My studies are actually taken during winter break and I thought to take this time to visit some friends at Ba-Sing-Se. I actually just departed from the Northern Air-temple when I saw what I believed to be a comet flying through the atmosphere. As I studied the burning comet I witnessed it suddenly accelerate. I thought to chase it but I felt the earth shake as what looked to be a piece of the comet break off and crash through the sides of the mountain. When I arrived at the comet pieces final destination I heard a small sneeze and realized that someone, you, where in the hole. It must have been pure coincidence that I even came to your rescue. Was it you who created all these holes?!"

"Yes, I was trying to slow my descent. It's not as easy as it looks," said Mrs. Yoji with a weak smile. "Do you have any more water?"

Gakuto-Oki laughed at her question in good jest. "A water-bender without water? The multitudes of ways one can wring his surrounding are..."

The boy didn't get any further for Mrs. Yoji had picked him up by his collar and held him in the air.

"Do-you-have any water?"

Gakuto-Oki made a mental note and then silently produced a bubble of water that Mrs. Yoji drank heartily. After evading the throttling he was about to receive, the boy brought up his question.

"I don't mean to pry but why were you falling from so high."

Mrs. Yoji went on to tell him of their plight and Siam's kidnapping. Gakuto-Oki listened silently as his forehead produced wrinkles of concern. After she finished her tail, he took out a small cloth and cleaned his glasses.

"It all seems so sudden and yet it sounds like this plan had been years in the making. Never the less, urgency does seem critical and have many good friends residing at the temple. Come with me, I happen to know a short cut through the hills. On the way you need to tell me more about this Siam... She sounds like a very interesting person."

The boy immediately received a smack to the back of his head.

"Just focus on getting us their quickly," Mrs. Yoji spoke with urgency. "We could arrive a moment too late only to find the temple destroyed and its inhabitants forever missing."

/////////////

Dafoose

[9363]Jul 24, 2009
    • level: 19
    Double09nhalf wrote:

I was good until 14 hrs, 4 mins ago lol

Anywho i hope that you do write but please resist making such goofy names.

Same here, nice to see you again. lol, is college too much for you TLG?
    I seem to handle parties just fine. xD

ThatLostGuy

[9364]Jul 24, 2009
    • level: 11
    College?

It's summer time brotha I'm back with my old friends and we're causing trouble as usual. I'm always working alllll the dang time so I'm always just SO busy. Ya knowww?

Dafoose

[9365]Jul 25, 2009
    Yarp, getting older has it's facets you know, derp derp. I just noticed a very large drop in my post count. 0o
    Edited on 07/24/2009 11:17pm

ThatLostGuy

[9366]Jul 31, 2009
    • level: 11
    *crickets attack Dafoose*

... firebending crickets!

Double09nhalf

[9367]Aug 4, 2009
    My computer (laptop) died... or at least its ability to charge itself. so basically dead. I'm using my pops right now

bLackEverest

[9368]Aug 5, 2009
    • level: 1
    i sigh. well, since i gave up my right to veteranship (whatever) a long time ago, i guess the number for returned veterans remain at a solid 5.

i'm back, i guess.

i think i was here a long time before them new veterans (irony) were here, so you wouldn't know who i am. i am kapuex, then sparkz, then blackeverest, novoxy's brief pupil (god rest his soul, master of firebending writing). probably had the roughest patch with tlg when i moved in, and while i was still here, i was the guy who tried to cut the thread up (pun). but uh, king tlg let me stay, thank the lord himself, but uh i always liked neat and professional threads. anyway, i was here since pg 174 (thereabouts), so i'm familiar with the thread workings. but i'm back now- and i'm gonna take a break from writing about earthbending good guys with romantic histories and possessed demon essences. i'm just gonna write a plain old guy. ----------------------------------------- Name: Kio Katsuo

Nationality: Exiled Fire Nation Citizen

Ability: Fire Bender

Bending: Fire- Katsuo bends with a lack of ferocity from his Fire Nation counterparts. His fire is fuelled with thrill rather than simple rage. A regular Fire Nation citizen when he was young, he never put alot of emphasis on learning how to bend very well. When he reached the age of 31, he began to realise the importance of fire bending. Katsuo firebends with surgical precision. His control of fire is impeccable, though, being a typical human being, is sometimes too wild when anger consumes him. He prefers to attack in projectile shots rather than waves of fire; his attacks often consist of drills, tiles, or even discus shaped fire forms. He enjoys gathering momentum, and tries not to rely just on raw power. His fire isn't nesessarily the hottest, but his agility and quick reflexes, along with strategic contemplation more than compensate for his bending shortcomings.

Physical Description: Katsuo is a rather aged man. He sports a dark beard, his hair combed back in a ponytail. Streaks of white seem present on his hair, though it is predominantly a dark shade of brown. He isn't really tall, a mere 5'7", and weighs roughly 140lbs. His features appear chiseled, like skin roughly clothed on thin muscle and bone. Anything above his forearm is concealed by his white robe, though it may appear that he is a fit man for his age. His smooth hands are hidden behind white gloves, and wears these gloves while bending.

His lips, thin as they are, are of a man hardened by life's storms. They seem to frown, almost always, but in a mocking manner, they smirk at moments of weakness. Katsuo is a quiet man, and rarely voices much. However, his facial expressions seem to do most of the talking. Though his cheekbones are visible, he appears well fed. He carries no weapons at all. Living in the desert, the only weapon he needs is firebending, and is so equipped by a loose robe, and dark purple pants extend to his ankles. His white robe is lined around the collar which pulls down past his collar bone. Long relieved of active duty, his appearance resembles that of a man tired by military formalities, and is content with his clothing as it is.

He wears no accesories, save for a red strap tied loosely tied around his hair. His shoes are typically made of wood, and resemble old Japanese clogs.

Background: Born to a Fire Nation family, Katsuo attended a strict public school, and followed Fire Nation customs like the rest of his schoolmates. However, he was primarily interested serving as a military man. He then progressed to be under the tutilage of General Iroh, who passed him as a typical soldier and sent him to work in the Fire Lord's chambers. Katsuo understood full well the story of the fire nation, and stood on the brink of turning a traitor to his homeland. On a chance encounter, he was assigned to guide four prisoners of war to the Fire Lord.

During the long walk to the throne-room, Katsuo listened to them cower in such fear that he noticed the trembling shackles of the prisoners were beginning to loosen. As Katsuo approached the door, one of the prisoners, a young male, drew a dagger. Katsuo pulled his arm out from his pocket and armed himself with fire. However, the prisoner slit his throat, and collapsed on the ground before the throne-room.

It struck Katsuo right then and there, that the Fire Nation was locking itself in a 'holy' war- that was oxymoronic in every aspect. This man, this innocent Earth Kingdom civilian would rather die by his own hands than face the king of the Fire Nation. From then on, Katsuo began to drift away from the chambers of the Fire Lord. He became more secretive, keeping his private life to himself- where he was going off duty, where he was shifting his residence to, etc. Eventually, he resigned from military service, his growing fear of the Fire Lord being the driving force. He was ready to leave the gates of the Fire Nation, when a familiar figure, General Iroh, sent him a letter which drafted him into the front lines of an attack on Ba Sing Se. He was brought back into military service under General Iroh, and was somehow convinced that through attacking Ba Sing Se, he could bring down the General and help the Earth Kingdom to weaken the Fire Nation. Eventually, after the Dragon broke through the walls of Ba Sing Se, Katsuo began to search for the Earth Kingdom authorities.

He found a Dai Li agent, and after they arrested him and brought him to Lake Laogai, he awoke and told them his intentions, and also where the General had kept the food supplies. He gave the Dai Li details on how to break into the storage. He was never brainwashed, and was let out of Lake Laogai to assume his position in his ranks. Showing up over three hours late, a Corporal sent Katsuo to General Iroh himself. Iroh told Katsuo that though he had betrayed the Fire Nation in the most heinous way- by forcing a retreat from Ba Sing Se, he would be allowed to escape into the desert. First, Iroh brought Katsuo back to the Fire Nation. He put on a show for the Fire Lord, and had a trial put in place for Katsuo. Two hours later, he was sent into exile by the Fire Lord himself as the judge. He was 31 when this happened. Out in the desert alone, he began to work on his Fire Bending for real. He discovered his weaknesses and his strengths, and established an Inn in a safe area, to the west of Sand-bender territory. Katsuo now works in this Inn as the manager, and married his receptionist. They have a daughter together, Mai Katsuo, and she is 14.

Personality: Katsuo is a simple man, and hates the Fire Nation. However, he is not ashamed of his Fire Bending, and remains quite proud of it to this day. He is not a bad Fire Bender, but is not incredibly powerful either, though his battles tend to be long and potentially tiring for his opponents. Katsuo does not hesitate in killing threats, and a honed state of indifference allows him to do so without remorse. However, he is very conscious about life and death, and usually has no need to take physical action against anyone. He is serious about his business, and he makes enough money out of it to get by. His daughter is homeschooled, and he doubles as her teacher by night. Katsuo is intelligent, more so than he may seem. He is strategically tough in many ways, and enjoys a good game of Paishou. When Katsuo is pleasant, he's pleasant, but when he's provoked, he's provoked. He swings between the two extremes quickly, and that is devastatingly intimidating in it's own right.

RP Sample:

He got up again, and shot the sand bender another glare.

'Back off, and we'll back off. Ok, old guy?' the muffled voice of the sand bender through his face mask sounded impossibly loud.

Kio took another shot at the sand bender's hands. He dashed forward weakly and collapsed on the floor again.

'Come on, just give me my money back!'

The sand benders tossed it around and Kio helplessly ran in between the tall figures.

'What are you gonna do about it, uncle?'

Kio punched the ground once. Twice. The sand benders started to laugh again.

One of them feigned a blow. 'Oh, you got me you old piece of ****

Then Kio looked up and stretched out his arms, as if receiving something.

He waited.

And waited.

Then the sand bender that was speaking to him before mockingly spoke. 'Ok let's hand it to you n-'

Tossed up and flung around like dolls, the sand benders' scorched and limp bodies began to fall gracefully to the ground. They began screaming and clutching their abdomens as fingers of burning hot flame rose from the dunes around them and enveloped their bodies. They fell back into their boats, and Kio turned to the small box that lay half buried in the sand.

He bent down to pick it up, and looked back at the dead sand bender that had been holding the money before. His shirt had been burnt off, and his face was half charred.

'Thank you, sir. I appreciate the gesture.'

Dafoose

[9369]Aug 7, 2009
    ThatLostGuy wrote:
    *crickets attack Dafoose*

... firebending crickets!

WUUU?T?T!

Hmm, that stinks O9. I just got another charger for my laptop and I installed windows 7 rc on there, so it runs real nice. pshaw.

I also got trigun, but I srsly do intend to read the manga too...someday..

I wasn't into K0on, but I'm going to finish it lol.

and nice to see you sparks. XD

Double09nhalf

[9370]Aug 8, 2009

Dafoose wrote:
    ThatLostGuy wrote:
    *crickets attack Dafoose* ... firebending crickets!
    WUUU?T?T! Hmm, that stinks O9. I just got another charger for my laptop and I installed windows 7 rc on there, so it runs real nice. pshaw. I also got trigun, but I srsly do intend to read the manga too...someday.. I wasn't into K0on, but I'm going to finish it lol. and nice to see you sparks. XD

I found out that the problem was just my AC adapter and nothing else (heavy sigh of relief)

The TRIGUN manga is a lot better. BORDERS rullz. Although i will admit the voice actor who does Vashe's voice does a perfect job at it. But Chappell is so much more Badass is the manga

////////////

Mrs. Yojii - earthbender

Gakuto-Oki - waterbender

~~ They have just arrived at the norhtern airtemple ~~

/////////////

As Mrs. Yoji and Gakuto-Oki made their way around the next bend they could see ascending mountain on which the northern-temple lay. The cool night wind twisted around the mountains and blew past the two figures as they approached the foundation. The entire top-half of the mountain was covered in opaque clouds that made temple impossible to view.

Gakuto-Oki turned toward Mrs. Yoji with a smirk on his face. "So, do you want to take the elevator or the stairs?"

To his reply, Mrs. Yoji stamped her foot into the ground causing a pillar to lift them upward. As they punched through the clouds, Gakuto-Oki raised his hands and clapped them together. The mist they were surging through suddenly disappeared. The crescent moon suddenly became visible as well as a cliff side that they were about to collide with. Gakuto-Oki became a little worried when they didn't stop but Mrs. Yoji lifted both her hands and punched them into the pillar. As she lifted them the man found that they were covered in stone. As she struck her fist against the cliff it turned to sand and dirt. A moment later they found themselves at the Northern temple.

Without a moment's breath they ran for the arched door-way but not before almost being clobbered by an incoming airbender on his glider. The small boy wobbly tried to compensate for the unknown guest but ascended too quickly and stalled. The glider did a nose dive passengers and all. Before either Gakuto-Oki or Mrs. Yoji could say a word a small woman ran out of the house and rushed up to the wreckage.

"Ying," shouted the woman. "Are you are right?"

A small figure leaped from torn fabric and splintered wood. His white hair shone brightly in the moon light as he brushed the dirt from his ruined tunic. He ran up the woman and grabbed her hand then pointed at Mrs. Yoji and Gakuto-Oki. "Mother! I found the bad people. The people the girl said would blow up the temple."

The boy proceeded to produce a loud exploding sound and clapped his hands together. The mother shushed the boy and slapped his hands.

"Looking for bad people? That is your excuse for flying your glider at the dead of night. You just received a new one for your birthday and now you have gone and destroyed it. Ying, I am very, very disappointed in you. Now go back to your room immediately and wait up there for my return!"

The boy began sniffling and he bended a bended a sphere and rode it back to their house.

The woman turned toward the two figure still standing at the entrance.

"I apologize for my son's behavior. He still needs to learn patience and prudence," she laughed. "It also seems that I need to continue my training in patience as well... for mine is running thin with Ying." The woman laughed once more but then composed herself.

"So Gakuto-Oki, I thought that you had already left for Ba-Sing-Se. Back to soon? And who is your friend?"

The guy looked around and then realized who the woman was talking about. "Oh, you mean Mrs. Yoji," replied Gakuto-Oki as he hid his embarrassment by fixing his glasses. "She is an associate and friend of my old teacher from Ba-Sing-Se. Mrs. Yoji, this is my friend Amami and the boy from earlier was her son Ying. She's one of the gliding instructors at this temple. I pretty much ran into her and am assisting Mrs. Yoji in her current plight."

"Yes-yes and we're in a tremendous rush," began Mrs. Yoji. "But before we go trouble monks I need you to tell me of the girl your son eagerly talked about... it's very important."

"Oh the girl from earlier... She was a fire bender who arrived shortly after you left this afternoon Gakuto-Oki. Her hair was as red as fire. I thought it stood out too much but my neighbor's teenage son thought differently. You know how youn..."

"Please Mrs. Amami," pleaded Mrs. Yoji. "What did the girl say?"

"She came to warn us of impending doom of hellfire proportions. Oh course all the monks are off meditating and her announcement fell on only children's ears. I myself am inclined to believe her but such an attack from one of our own is completely absurd. She left soon afterward when she could find anybody to believe her... Do you want something to eat Ma'am? You do look very famished."

Mrs. Yoji was very famished from having chased Siam's kidnapper but she could not afford to rest just yet. "No, not yet. I think we should find the girl who was here earlier and ask her what she knows. She may have very... ugh."

Gakuto-Oki caught her just as she fainted from exhaustion. Amami smiled gently and put to her mouth as she motioned for him to follow. The man followed her through several corridors and entered a room that contained several beds and a table in the middle. As Gakuto-Oki encircled the wooden table the bed the woman had motioned to he noticed the boy, Ying, who up until that time had been squatting on his bed with his face to the wall and his arms folded. Amami proceeded to wet a towel and place it on Mrs. Yoji's forehead but not before giving her son a stern look.

"Here, have some soup," whispered Amami handing him a bowl. The woman then went back to tending Mrs. Yoji and fed her some soup as well. Gakuto-Oki rubbed his temples out of weariness as well as helplessness. He shook his head out of frustration and went on to eat his soup. To his surprise he found it quite excellent and filling.

After finished the small meal he left without saying a word but motioned to the rooms occupants that he was heading out for a moment. After a short walk he reemerged back in the temples main court yard. The moon still shone brightly in the winter sky.

"Tomorrow will be a full moon," he commented to no one in particular. Facing the other corridors he randomly selected one and proceeded to search it for anybody else who might know about the girl who was here previously. He wandered aimlessly for hours but found nobody. As he returned to the main courtyard he saw a girl walking toward the exit. Her blonde hair whipped in the wind. As he called out she turned around and looked at him with a stern face and dull eyes. Gakuto-Oki thought the better of it and shut his mouth. He turned around and pretended to walk away.

The girl dismissed the person and continued walking out of the arched entrance and around its wall to the left. As she made her way around several boulders that surrounded the cliff side she took good care to make sure that she wasn't being followed. A figure stood up behind her and after viewing horizon, joined her near the cliff's edge.

"Were you followed," asked the figure.

"I was not my Master Shenq. I have retrieved the second crystal like you asked of me."

"Good-good. Everything is falling into place as it should. And with the effort that we had to painstakingly perform, I'd be damned if it didn't. If only my son Mizuhiro wasn't such a simpleton."

"He is a very cute simpleton my master," the girl commented.

The figure cocked his head sideways and slapped the girl hard. "How many times have I told you to stop that? This kind of counter productivity I will not allow. Its pointlessness is useless to me and I won't permit it. Do you understand?"

"Yes, my master, I apologize," the girl replied nonchalantly.

"Good well our guest should be arriving any moment. While I stay to greet them would you please take care of our unwanted visitor... silently? When you've captured him keep him aside and out of view until I tell you otherwise."

///////////////

Edited on 08/10/2009 12:11am
    Edited 2 total times.

Miista

[9371]Aug 11, 2009
    • level: 16
    Name: Miista
    Special move: Dirt suffocation
    Height: 6.1
    Weight: 72.3 Kg
    Eyes: Green
    Hair: Straight white hair, with a think long streak of black on the right side of the head
    Personality: Doesn't like to talk. Like's hurting people and hates bringing people joy. Like's to practice is skills.

Double09nhalf

[9372]Aug 11, 2009

Miista wrote:
    Name: Miista Status: Earth-bender Special move: Dirt suffocation Height: 6.1 Age: 16 Gender: Male Weight: 72.3 Kg Eyes: Green Hair: Straight white hair, with a think long streak of black on the right side of the head Personality: Doesn't like to talk. Like's hurting people and hates bringing people joy. Like's to practice is skills.

A very dark character indeed. You definitely need a background on your character to explain why he like to suffocate people with ummm dirt. Bad history with tons of baggage huh. have fun being violent.

Miista

[9373]Aug 13, 2009
    Double09nhalf wrote:

Miista wrote:
    Name: Miista Status: Earth-bender Special move: Dirt suffocation Height: 6.1 Age: 16 Gender: Male Weight: 72.3 Kg Eyes: Green Hair: Straight white hair, with a think long streak of black on the right side of the head Personality: Doesn't like to talk. Like's hurting people and hates bringing people joy. Like's to practice is skills.

A very dark character indeed. You definitely need a background on your character to explain why he like to suffocate people with ummm dirt. Bad history with tons of baggage huh. have fun being violent.

Laugh.Out.Loud, you make my character sound like a pedophile T_T

AniiwaiiZz, I shall have fun brining havoc, mwuahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Double09nhalf

[9374]Aug 13, 2009
    Miista wrote:
    Double09nhalf wrote:

Miista wrote:

Laugh.Out.Loud, you make my character sound like a pedophile T_T AniiwaiiZz, I shall have fun brining havoc, mwuahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Pedophile??!!? I only meant that your character didn't like to share the sandbox as a kid. To do so would be on pain of death I might add.

But in all seriousness you do need a background in order for Dafoose(

Miista

[9375]Aug 13, 2009
    Double09nhalf wrote:
    Miista wrote:
    Double09nhalf wrote:

Miista wrote:

Laugh.Out.Loud, you make my character sound like a pedophile T_T AniiwaiiZz, I shall have fun brining havoc, mwuahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Pedophile??!!? I only meant that your character didn't like to share the sandbox as a kid. To do so would be on pain of death I might add.

Sorry, pedophile was just a metaphor ^_^

Ok, I'll add a background

Background: At the tender age of 3, Miista discovered that he was an Earth-bender after splitting Tasmania from Australia. As the years went by Miista became Prime Minister. However! Miista was bi-curious, meaning he likes other boys, Laugh.Out.Loud. After breaking up with his Ex-girlfriend 200 years ago, he found his soulmate, apparently? This other guy was called "Misses". Miista and Misses hung out a lot of times and shared many great laughs. But when Misses was having trouble at her house, she ran away to a different dimension, never seeing Miista again. With this disappearance, Miista became extremely depressed and thought of a solution. He said to himself "Instead of sulking, save money to find his love" And so now, Miista has some words on cardboard and a picture in his hand, saying "If you see this guy, can you tell him where I am." With his glorious Earth-bending, Miista has now retired as Prime Minister and started off through his journey to find his true love!

Double09nhalf

[9376]Aug 14, 2009
    Miista wrote:
    Double09nhalf wrote:
    Miista wrote:
    Double09nhalf wrote:

Miista wrote:

Sorry, pedophile was just a metaphor ^_^ Ok, I'll add a background Background: At the tender age of 3, Miista discovered that he was an Earth-bender after splitting Tasmania from Australia. As the years went by Miista became Prime Minister. However! Miista was bi-curious, meaning he likes other boys, Laugh.Out.Loud. After breaking up with his Ex-girlfriend 200 years ago, he found his soulmate, apparently? This other guywas called "Misses". Miista and Misses hung out a lot of times and shared many great laughs. But when Misses was having trouble at her house, sheran away to a different dimension, never seeing Miista again. With this disappearance, Miista became extremely depressed and thought of a solution. He said to himself "Instead of sulking, save money to find his love" And so now, Miista has some words on cardboard and a picture in his hand, saying "If you see this guy, can you tell him where I am." With his glorious Earth-bending, Miista has now retired as Prime Minister and started off through his journey to find his true love!

I hope you were seriously joking about splitting continents and becoming Prime Minister. And unless i'm mistaken... i think you goofed up on the gender agreement with your pronouns(highlighted in red).... if you change Prime Minister to Emperor of Ba-Sing-Se and Different Dimension to Spirit world then I can start taking you seriously. And just because i thought of it Bi actually means to have intimate relationships with both genders nonexclusively

Miista

[9377]Aug 14, 2009
    Double09nhalf wrote:
    Miista wrote:
    Double09nhalf wrote:
    Miista wrote:
    Double09nhalf wrote:

Miista wrote:

Sorry, pedophile was just a metaphor ^_^ Ok, I'll add a background Background: At the tender age of 3, Miista discovered that he was an Earth-bender after splitting Tasmania from Australia. As the years went by Miista became Prime Minister. However! Miista was bi-curious, meaning he likes other boys, Laugh.Out.Loud. After breaking up with his Ex-girlfriend 200 years ago, he found his soulmate, apparently? This other guywas called "Misses". Miista and Misses hung out a lot of times and shared many great laughs. But when Misses was having trouble at her house, sheran away to a different dimension, never seeing Miista again. With this disappearance, Miista became extremely depressed and thought of a solution. He said to himself "Instead of sulking, save money to find his love" And so now, Miista has some words on cardboard and a picture in his hand, saying "If you see this guy, can you tell him where I am." With his glorious Earth-bending, Miista has now retired as Prime Minister and started off through his journey to find his true love!

I hope you were seriously joking about splitting continents and becoming Prime Minister. And unless i'm mistaken... i think you goofed up on the gender agreement with your pronouns(highlighted in red).... if you change Prime Minister to Emperor of Ba-Sing-Se and Different Dimension to Spirit world then I can start taking you seriously. And just because i thought of it Bi actually means to have intimate relationships with both genders nonexclusively

That's what I mean ^_^ Hahaha, Miista was Emperor of Ba Sing Se and went to the Spirit world. But yeah, Miista is bisexual

Dafoose

[9378]Aug 16, 2009
    *glances*
    Approved!

Miista

[9379]Aug 17, 2009
    Miista: You can approve me anyday

Random: Miista, don't be so rude! Show some respect.

Miista: Sorry Dafoose. Please punish me with your gentle-fist and hit my blowhole. ~_^

Random: Ugh, your so gay Miista.

Miista: You know you love me, *skips along the rainbow*

Laugh.Out.Loud! Wait, wtf, my character is supposed to be dark and scary!!!!!! Oh well, it's not my fault he drank 'V'.

Double09nhalf

[9380]Aug 17, 2009

I'm totally going to forget that last post... forget what again? Anywho big post this one is; yes. And no these still aren't the flying bison you're looking for.

///////////////////

Siam/Kohana - airbender

Brother - firebender

Mrs. Yoji - earthbender

Gakuto-Oki - waterbender

~~Kohana has just landed on the Northern Temple while Mrs. Yoji and co search the temple for her~~

///////////////

For the northern air temple's last time, the morning sun had just peeked over the mountains when Kohana came into view of it. She kept thinking to herself how important her mission is. With her assistance people could live in a world filled with ease and joy. Her sacrifices would allow the entire world to live in peaceful harmony without want or pain. She felt a pang of guilt for the acts she was about to commit.

As the boy flew towards the temple he twisted his head and saw Kohana's worried look. "One more body...," the brother said, "amongst foundations makes little difference. Everlasting prosperity is not an achievement easily gained. Always remember that when you falter."

Kohana's face grew stern and determined as they landed on the cliff's ledge a few hundred yards from the temple. She climbed off the boy's shoulders and onto the soft snow that covered the mountains surface.

"We must find Master Shenq now," replied the boy as he struggled to regain his breath. Realizing that he had overstrained himself, Kohana rushed over and caught him as he fell.

"It seems," said a voice from behind a rock, "he is willing to sacrifice himself for the mission... good very good. And how are you doing Siam... or should I say Kohana?"

Kohana turned toward the haughty voice only to find a small boy who spoke like a man- like a man- like mi...

"Mizuhiro," Kohana blurted out in surprise.

"Hmm-hmm, ha-ha-hah. It seems that my ever so worthless son has actually been useful for once in his miserable life. And your assumption is false but you are correct to think so. For even though my body is that of my son's; I am currently in possession of it."

Memory upon memory began flooding back into Kohana's head. For the better part of her journey to prevent the death of her people she traveled with this boy. She had laughed and cared for him. She had become close friends with him and trusted him.

"It was all a lie," said Siam realizing the truth. "Has my entire life been a lie?" She would have pondered more but the boy laughed again.

"Pretty much so. Your parents weren't really your parents but only fosters, your memories not yours but only implanted, and your friends... well they are actually... your rivals!"

As the boy snapped his fingers a girl suddenly appeared out of nowhere. She wore a white dress with brown hair and brown eyes. Around her neck were two glowing crystals hanging from the same necklace.

"River," Siam exclaimed. "B-but I thought that you where..."

"Headed for the northern air temple," finished River with a sneer. "Well I'm here aren't I? Master Shenq," said River turning to Mizuhiro, "Is she really needed. I am perfectly capable of completing the mission with this little drip's help."

Mizuhiro put up a up a hand telling her to desist and continued talking. "I possess my son's body much the same that you did when your sub-personality killed your parents in the White Dragon or annihilated the populace of the Western air temple. You think you are in control of the events surrounding you? You are but a tool and I am the mastermind."

Kohana shivered and tears welled up as she remembered. She remembered her parent's deaths. She remembered seeing the eastern air temple completely vacant along with all her friends.

"All in all, your parent's death wasn't actually planed. It actually was your alternate personality that decided to murder them... but I have to agree, the resulting pain it caused you was perfect for your mission."

The boy began laughing so hard that his face turned red. "And you know what the most ironic part about this is? The letter you received that spoke of genocide towards air-benders was written by you as per my instructions."

The snowy ground around Siam seemed to sway as she fell to her knees in despair. Her hands encircled her head as she tried to blot out the noise and pain. A hand suddenly clasped onto her shoulder causing her to look up. She saw Mizuhiro standing right in front of her with a warm smile on his face. The anger, insanity, and pain had completely left his features. It was as if the last five minutes had been a nightmare and she had just woken up. Mizuhiro's mouth opened and closed breathing air out as if saying something. She strained her ears as he repeated it over and over. She then realized that his smile was getting bigger and monstrous looking. She finally heard what he was saying.

"And..." Shenq said and he panted heavily, "when you are finished... I want you to kill even more!"

Siam world crumpled into the darkness and she lost herself in it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gakuto-Oki hobbled on the frozen cast he had crudely constructed for his bleeding leg. The sheer power he had been accosted by made his head swim and his leg ache even more. He realized a second later that he did not just flee of his own free will but that the girl allowed his escape.

And what's more, he thought, she didn't even look as if she was trying at all. I must reach Mrs. Yoji and relay these events. This could be just the person she was talking about.

With a hand against the brick arches he strained his muscles to obey his command to limp forward. The reddish tiles she strode across seemed numerous as his head felt dizzy and his mouth dry. He tried to relieve his thirst by bending some water out of the atmosphere but found that he could not concentrate at all. Ignoring his frustration, Gakuto-Oki pressed on through the corridor. He walked a few more steps and then stopped suddenly.

"I've completely lost my sense of direction," he exclaimed in distress. Gakuto-Oki sighed heavily and leaned against the door nearest him. To his astonishment the door gave way and he stumbled through the doorway and into the astonished arms of Mrs. Amami.

"Mr. Oki," the woman said blushing, "I believe you have fallen for me. I thought I heard someone outside and opened the door to catch you eavesdropping. All you had to do was knock silly."

"But what happened to you," exclaimed Mrs. Yoji who had rushed to help move the man to a bed. "I was just about to run after you myself and you come back here half dead."

Gakuto-Oki tried to chuckle but he ended up heaving instead. He motioned for water to which Amami brought him a glass a moment later. They both noted his condition but waited patiently for him to finish drinking.

"I errnn," he said clearing his throat. "I followed a suspicious looking girl outside the temple walls and was rewarded with a severely lacerated leg."

"I noticed that you bended a cast around your left leg" commented Mrs. Yoji. "Do you know how deep the gash is?"

"I was able to dodge most of her assault but her attack tore through half my leg and completely severed the Fibula. If not for the ice splint I probably would have cause further damage to the surrounding muscles not to mention bleed profusely. But the cast should preserve the torn tissue until I can properly mend it."

Mrs. Yoji nodded and nodded clearly flustered and impatient with the wounded man.

"Yes, yes, wonders of water-bending etc. But what of the girl you spoke of. What did she look like? Did she have black hair?"

"I... She had brown hair I believe. I didn't really have much time to think about it when she attacked me so abruptly."

Mrs. Yoji looked confused but she knew what action to take. "We have to leave, now! Mrs. Amami please wake your boy and come with us. We'll warn anyone we see along the way but we have to go now!"

Prudence being the better part of wisdom, Mrs. Amami awoke her son and then grabbed her sash with provisions and her staff. She then took her son's hand and head out the door behind Mrs. Yoji who was lending Gakuto-Oki her shoulder. They made their to the open court yard when Mrs. Amami stopped walking. Gakuto-Oki noticed first and turned his head to see an expression of dread and fear plastered over the mother's face. A breeze tumbled through the air surrounding them.

"This a-air," she stuttered, "it reeks of deadly intent. Rot and decay hand about it and all things living despair in anticipation of its coming."

Mrs. Yoji turned sharply and stared in wonder at the woman's perception. She was about to reply when Mrs. Amami stopped her.

"Can you cause the ground to swallow us up. It may be our only chance to get out of here alive."

"Yes I can but I can't do it very quickly because I over exerted myself yesterday. You'll have to buy me some time."

After taking off her staff and sack and handing them to her son Ying, she bended a sphere of air around the party. She bent and twisted her hands keeping the bubble intact while Mrs. Yoji placed Gakuto-Oki on the tile floor. Mrs. Yoji breathed deeply and raised her hands in the air. She then swung them outward causing a small hole to form in the ground in front of her. Then with a series of swift strokes she punched the hole wider and wider. Mrs. Yoji began panting and sweating as she completed it.

She turned to Mrs. Amami to find that the woman was straining against the ferocious wind as it increased. Mrs. Yoji placed the boy in the hole first and then proceeded with Gakuto-Oki. After confirming with Mrs. Amami, Mrs. Yoji jumped into the hole next. Ying shouted at his mother to hurry up but the woman just stood there and maintained the sphere.

"If I release the sphere then we all will die. I am sorry Ying. Mommy can't come with you this time. Be a good boy to these people and I am sorry. Mrs. Yoji, please take care of my son. He is stubborn but good natured. Gakuto, maybe in another life hmmm. Goodbye my son... I'm sorry."

The woman smiled softly but everybody could see the tears running from her eyes. As Mrs. Yoji struggled to seal the whole a tear drop shot through and stung Ying face.

As Mrs. Yoji painstakingly burrowed her way to the outer edge of the cliff surrounding the temple the rest of the group remained silent.

////////////////