We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

Avatar RPG*: Create your own Bender

Dafoose

[9321]Jun 7, 2009
    • level: 19
    lol, well, Glad to have you back.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Double09nhalf

[9322]Jun 7, 2009
    • level: 10
    vegnegun wrote:

djdfire wrote:
    vegnegun wrote:
    Well well well, what have we here? Still alive, oh ho, can't say I'm surprised. One thing that's always impressed me about this place is how it never dies. Sure, the posts are looking far between, much further than when I was a regular here, but they're recent. Ha, it's good to see this place still kicking and whatnot. And it's not all spam, another surprise. You are all still RPing strong and without zombies (God I hope so, at least). I hope the outlandish style this place had when I had to leave has... calmed itself into a more avatar-realistic way. So who's all left around here? I see Eman, Mao, Dafoose, and of course Double09nhalf.... I might come back with seriousness this time, due to the fact my last few attempts to re-enter this place were... well half-@$$ed. It being summer and all, and since I don't have the money to leave my town, I'll have a lot of time to fill.
    Well, it's always great to see that one of the first people of this never-ending RPG wants to return. Great to to see you Vegnegun.

Thanks djdfire, nice to see you again too. Yeah, the whole Thanatos saga thing TLG convinced me to do... gah, it turned me off from RPing for a while here. This is actually the only RPG that's succeeded so far that I've been a part of. TLG hosted a Heroes RPG that died a few months ago, then some other RPGs just didn't get far off the ground. I'm glad to see this one still thriving.

Mind filling me in real quick on what's going on? lol it's okay if you don't want to.

Dafoose finally became leader for good and (no offense to whomever *coughTLGcough*) but I think the forum is all the better for it. Anywho a brief summery

Dafoose character who's name i forget srry is battling intruders in the northern water tribe.

BiaMoaReigi (I know i goofed up your name) is still at the volcano battling firebenders/lavabenders/etc and got his butt whooped so he pulled reinforcments out of his @$$

And i'm just outside the mountain range surrounding the northern airtemple. My character's about to go crazy-go-nuts.

Others are posting as well but i don't remeber any of their recent post srry again.

I hope i wasn't too redundant since these post could be read on this page

Hope you stay longer this time and i thought your previous post with that momento mori dude were very cool.

Eman5805

[9323]Jun 8, 2009
    • level: 14
    vegnegun? Man. Didn't think I'd ever see you still rollin'.

I've been busy convertin' Van's story in to a new fic, but I should have the next chapter up in the next few days.

vegnegun

[9324]Jun 8, 2009
    • level: 11

Eman5805 wrote:
    vegnegun? Man. Didn't think I'd ever see you still rollin'. I've been busy convertin' Van's story in to a new fic, but I should have the next chapter up in the next few days.

Sweet, good to see a fellow vet. here. Nice to hear you've been keeping busy.

Double09nhalf wrote:
    vegnegun wrote:

djdfire wrote:
    vegnegun wrote:
    Well well well, what have we here? Still alive, oh ho, can't say I'm surprised. One thing that's always impressed me about this place is how it never dies. Sure, the posts are looking far between, much further than when I was a regular here, but they're recent. Ha, it's good to see this place still kicking and whatnot. And it's not all spam, another surprise. You are all still RPing strong and without zombies (God I hope so, at least). I hope the outlandish style this place had when I had to leave has... calmed itself into a more avatar-realistic way. So who's all left around here? I see Eman, Mao, Dafoose, and of course Double09nhalf.... I might come back with seriousness this time, due to the fact my last few attempts to re-enter this place were... well half-@$$ed. It being summer and all, and since I don't have the money to leave my town, I'll have a lot of time to fill.
    Well, it's always great to see that one of the first people of this never-ending RPG wants to return. Great to to see you Vegnegun.

Thanks djdfire, nice to see you again too. Yeah, the whole Thanatos saga thing TLG convinced me to do... gah, it turned me off from RPing for a while here. This is actually the only RPG that's succeeded so far that I've been a part of. TLG hosted a Heroes RPG that died a few months ago, then some other RPGs just didn't get far off the ground. I'm glad to see this one still thriving.

Mind filling me in real quick on what's going on? lol it's okay if you don't want to.

Dafoose finally became leader for good and (no offense to whomever *coughTLGcough*) but I think the forum is all the better for it. Anywho a brief summery

Dafoose character who's name i forget srry is battling intruders in the northern water tribe.

BiaMoaReigi (I know i goofed up your name) is still at the volcano battling firebenders/lavabenders/etc and got his butt whooped so he pulled reinforcments out of his @$$

And i'm just outside the mountain range surrounding the northern airtemple. My character's about to go crazy-go-nuts.

Others are posting as well but i don't remeber any of their recent post srry again.

I hope i wasn't too redundant since these post could be read on this page

Hope you stay longer this time and i thought your previous post with that momento mori dude were very cool.

Thanks double09nhalf, this helped, even though it was redundant I hope to maybe jump in later this week. I would right now, but I'm having a mini-identity crisis for what I want to do after HS haha.

FireLordZuko93

[9326]Jun 9, 2009
    • level: 12
    lolz hey guys..i forgot to mention that i was going on vacation last week..lolz..so thats why i didnt post

but im back now..and ive got a few stories to catch up on..and ill post my own (hopefully) by the weekend (cause im kinda busy)

and ooo hi vegnegun im FLZ..i went back and read the whole thread..and scorch's story was one of my favs

Eman5805

[9327]Jun 9, 2009
    • level: 14
    FireLordZuko93 wrote:
    i went back and read the whole thread..and scorch's story was one of my favs

Man, that still boggles my mind every time I think about it...

Dafoose

[9328]Jun 9, 2009
    Eman5805 wrote:
    FireLordZuko93 wrote:

Same. *plays boggle some moar*

Double09nhalf

[9329]Jun 10, 2009

Dafoose wrote:
    Eman5805 wrote:
    FireLordZuko93 wrote:
    Same. *plays boggle some moar*

hey dafoose what do you think of my last two posts. You know i hightly appreciate any and all input you have.

vegnegun

[9330]Jun 11, 2009
    So like, would I be right to guess you all are about to finish up this season? Just wondering, if not I'll try to get a plot rolling this season still.

And, good news to everyone... I'll be using my old school characters. Sadly, since my old partners in crime died/bailed, I'll have to do some creative license work lmao So sad that none of them stayed around, although my story will become so much more epic than it could've with the dead weight I carried before *realizes this is really conceited but doesn't care* ahahaha XD

FireLordZuko93 wrote:
    lolz hey guys..i forgot to mention that i was going on vacation last week..lolz..so thats why i didnt post

but im back now..and ive got a few stories to catch up on..and ill post my own (hopefully) by the weekend (cause im kinda busy)

and ooo hi vegnegun im FLZ..i went back and read the whole thread..and scorch's story was one of my favs

And thanks, dude. I'm V (too lazy to type out my username, but yet not too lazy to type out this explanation of laziness, because I'm awesome like that ) or Scorch, as a lot of people on the forum used to call me.

Dafoose

[9331]Jun 12, 2009
    vegnegun wrote:
    So like, would I be right to guess you all are about to finish up this season? Just wondering, if not I'll try to get a plot rolling this season still.

And, good news to everyone... I'll be using my old school characters. Sadly, since my old partners in crime died/bailed, I'll have to do some creative license work lmao So sad that none of them stayed around, although my story will become so much more epic than it could've with the dead weight I carried before *realizes this is really conceited but doesn't care* ahahaha XD

FireLordZuko93 wrote:

And thanks, dude. I'm V (too lazy to type out my username, but yet not too lazy to type out this explanation of laziness, because I'm awesome like that ) or Scorch, as a lot of people on the forum used to call me.

Hmm...
    well, you're missing a few commas, there are times you say "that" when you should use action verbs. For example, you said, "that lays."
    You should've just said, "laying." Smoother english.

vegnegun

[9332]Jun 12, 2009

Dafoose wrote:
    vegnegun wrote:
    So like, would I be right to guess you all are about to finish up this season? Just wondering, if not I'll try to get a plot rolling this season still. And, good news to everyone... I'll be using my old school characters. Sadly, since my old partners in crime died/bailed, I'll have to do some creative license work lmao So sad that none of them stayed around, although my story will become so much more epic than it could've with the dead weight I carried before *realizes this is really conceited but doesn't care* ahahaha XD
    FireLordZuko93 wrote:
    lolz hey guys..i forgot to mention that i was going on vacation last week..lolz..so thats why i didnt post but im back now..and ive got a few stories to catch up on..and ill post my own (hopefully) by the weekend (cause im kinda busy) and ooo hi vegnegun im FLZ..i went back and read the whole thread..and scorch's story was one of my favs
    I think you quoted the wrong post, Dafoose And thanks, dude. I'm V (too lazy to type out my username, but yet not too lazy to type out this explanation of laziness, because I'm awesome like that ) or Scorch, as a lot of people on the forum used to call me.
    Hmm... well, you're missing a few commas, there are times you say "that" when you should use action verbs. For example, you said, "that lays." You should've just said, "laying." Smoother english.

I think you quoted the wrong post, Dafoose.

Edited on 06/12/2009 9:16am

vegnegun

[9333]Jun 13, 2009
    *crickets chirping*

Where'd you go!? You better not be standing still, you all know my vision is based on movement 8D

Dafoose

[9334]Jun 13, 2009
    oh, you're right. I meant to quote double09 asking me for advice.
    Well 09, just read the above. xD

*freezes to prevent trex attack.

Double09nhalf

[9335]Jun 15, 2009

Actually i meant the story part not grammer part but i did fix the mistake you pointed out.

POsting soon (big surprise there folks)

BaiMaoRieji

[9336]Jun 17, 2009
    • level: 8
    I shall do my best to get the next part up by Friday.

Double09nhalf

[9337]Jun 17, 2009
    Hey dafoose i just sent you a pm check it out stat

Double09nhalf

[9338]Jun 20, 2009

Hi guys. Been sick lately and it really sucks. Anywho writing been slow and dull for me. I hate it when that happens. I've decided to delete my previous post on this page and add it to my new and extended one. enjoy...

////////////

Siam - Airbender (She has a staff for a weapon but that's a little redundant)

Mrs. Yoji - earthbender

Brother(different one) - firebender

~~Siam and Mrs. Yoji are resting for a bit before they make for the northern airtemple~~

//////////

He stole through the tall grass with the sound of the wind masking his quick movements. When he heard a slight noise, the boy crouched to the ground while staring through the brush that tickled his face. Upon hearing complete silence again he continued his decent toward the small hut.

As he crept through the hut's opening he heard shallow breathing coming from the two figures that lay sleeping on the floor. Slowly he crossed the threshold toward Siam. As he bent over her the boy gently stroked Siam's the hair out of her mouth.

"Big brother," Siam whispered in her sleep.

The boy smiled as he picked Siam up from where she slept. Siam shift in his arms and hugged his neck as they left the room.

"Big brother," Siam whispered again.

Siam was suddenly shaken awake when the boy carrying her jumped sideways to avoid getting smashed by a boulder. Rising up from where she had been hiding, Mrs. Yoji sent a shockwave of walls that roses in front of the person carrying Siam.

"What do you want with her," Mrs. Yoji cried out as she attacked. "If you continue to escape then you will leave me no choice."

The boy said nothing but paused for a second and looked at Siam who still looked confused and groggy. She knew that she should be scared or angry but for some reason Siam felt comforted in these surprisingly familiar arms.

The boy was about to say something when for walls shot up around them and cut off any escape. The boy looked again from Siam to the wall then got into a stance. As he gritted his teeth Siam noticed something small shining inside his tunic. A second later the boy released a torrent of fire that twisted into a tornado around the two of them.

Siam gazed in awe as the walls around them melted instantaneously in a heaping piled of molten lava.

"Hold on tight sister," the boy spoke as he jumped through the fiery storm. As they flew through the spiraling fire Siam realized that she felt none of the heat. From that moment the last thing she remembered was a cylindrical rock smacking her head hard.

~~~~~~~~~

She awoke in what felt like seconds later on a rocky surface next to a campfire. The girl felt pressure on her fore head and reached up to find a bandage wrapped around her head. She tried to get up only to be knocked over by the blinding pain that shot through her head. As she fell backward strong arms reached out and caught her gently. She slowly turned her head to see the boy that had caught her.

"You should be more careful... your head is still swelling from that devil-woman's attack. Please lie down sister."

The girl looked at the boy in a dazed state. "Sister? I don't know you. I-I don't remember you at all." The girl then stared at her hands then back at the boy. "I don't remember anything. What am I? Who am I..." The girl tried to back away as the boy drew closer. She didn't know who he was and only wanted desperately to get away.

"I don't know you. Please, just leave me alone,"

When the boy didn't comply to her request she started to crawl even faster all the while looking for a weapon. Looking at her side she found a peculiar staff that was somehow strapped to her back. She grabbed the staff as swung it around at her assailant. To her astonishment, a blade of wind struck the boy instead of the staff. The girl immediately dropped the staff and crawled up into a ball.

Recovering from the blow, the boy's face betrayed a hint of alarm towards the girl's state but whatever traces of doubt he had suddenly vanished with the return of his kind smile. Again he approached her with more determination then before. He then extended his arms and hugged her with all his might. The girl sighed in content for reasons that she didn't understand.

"It will be alright," he whispered. "I'm here now... your big brother is here." The boy then bent his head down and whispered in her ear. "Built on intent; resolved with hate."

His voice sounded monotone in her but at the same time melodious and addicting. The line twisted through the girl's head and drove out memories she never knew existed.

"Destroyed with anger; weak becoming great," the girl replied in harmony with him. "Reborn with might; cast in the dark. Edge of the spear; fire born from a spark. Burning with desire all to do them ill. We thirst for power, the need to KILL."

The girl made a small cry then slumped her head against the boy. The boy then laid her back down on the crude bed that he had set up and waited.

After a few minutes had passed by the boy noticed a breeze. The small wind increased and started to flow around the girl. The wind around her increased so much that it lifted her off the ground. The boy stood outside the funnel patiently and immediately caught her in his arms as the wind dissipated.

"Brother," the girl cried out as she lie back down on the bed.

"My sister, I am sorry for taking so long. I was forced to bide my time before meeting you."

"All is forgiven my dear brother," replied the sister. "But I... feel weak. Even though she has forgotten who she is... The turmoil in her life is almost gone. I feel as though I am fading."

The brother face paled upon hearing this and bent on one knee to hold her hand as it shook.

"What can I do," asked the brother.

"The only thing to do; you have to tell her about me... about her real past. Then she will find out who her allegiance really belong to."

///////////////

Double09nhalf

[9339]Jun 25, 2009

Hello??? Helllloooo?

*crickets chirping*

did this place die over night?

*More crickets chirping*

Dafoose

[9340]Jun 25, 2009
    *crickets*
    nope, I come here everysingle day. I don't always post, but when I do come here, it's because I'm planning my next story and reading a little of other people's stories.