We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Harold

MonsterCreature

[1]Aug 21, 2008
    • level: 9

I feel bad for harold,duncan and geoff always pick on him,as hilarious as it is,its sad.Harolds my favorite TDI character,and he has some skills that on many occasions has helped his team.

post what you think of him,plain and simple

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BrainMan820

[2]Aug 21, 2008
    • level: 16
    If it was just that, I'd feel for him. But frankly, he's the worst player there, simply because, unlike Heather, who only plays dirty, Harold actually cheated. He also cheated someone who had nothing to do with Duncan or Geoff's pranks.

MonsterCreature

[3]Aug 21, 2008
    BrainMan820 wrote:
    If it was just that, I'd feel for him. But frankly, he's the worst player there, simply because, unlike Heather, who only plays dirty, Harold actually cheated. He also cheated someone who had nothing to do with Duncan or Geoff's pranks.
    well,voting off courtny was very evil,she vever did anything to him,but people will do just about anything to get revenge

slayr98

[4]Aug 21, 2008
    • level: 5
    Harold is an evil dude for fixing the voting, but it was stupid because he should of known he was still the next off anyway and was never going to win. But if you watch the episode "Haut Camp-ture" courtney kinsa gets even with him. And

Kristy101

[5]Aug 21, 2008
    • level: 15
    I think it was Courtney's time to go, she started getting out of hand and never was that useful in challenges even if she was a cool character. Harold didn't deserve to be pranked on all the time, but he could have gone differently for revenge.Overall Harold is a lovable funny character.

NejiShikamaru

[6]Aug 21, 2008
    • level: 13
    Courtney was his target because he saw that she and Duncan were together. You even hear him say that he is messing with Duncan's love life.

MonsterCreature

[7]Aug 21, 2008
    NejiShikamaru wrote:
    Courtney was his target because he saw that she and Duncan were together. You even hear him say that he is messing with Duncan's love life.
    we know,and thank you for not putting harold down kristy ,he is cool
    Edited on 08/21/2008 7:48pm

WB4LIFE

[8]Aug 21, 2008
    • level: 12
    I HATE HAROLD!!!

MonsterCreature

[9]Aug 21, 2008
    it was courtneys time to go,she really wasn't an interesting character

xxEchostreamxx

[10]Aug 21, 2008
    • level: 3
    At first, I thought Harold was hilarious, then he pissed me off, then he was funny again, then after I found out he eliminated Courtney, I was mad at him (because, seriously, that's pretty f**ked up...), but I guess I've forgiven him. He's a pretty funny character, but I think he's going to get eliminated soon. After the whole Duncan-bullying thing, he won't be as funny. There won't be a point to him anymore.

BrainMan820

[11]Aug 21, 2008
    • level: 16

Oh, I'm aware that he's using Courtney to get revenge against Duncan. However, that does not excuse his actions, as Courtney was not responsible for his pranking.

As for Courtney's usefulness in challenges, the only time she really failed was in the very first one. During the "Phobia Factor" challenge, it didn't matter whether or not she completed it, as she would have only recieved triple points, leaving her team one point short (7 to 6). In all of the other challenges, Courtney performed passably. Although we don't see a lot of it, she was using the map in "The Sucky Outdoors" to navigate, she had a talent lined up for the contest (Bridgette just ruined it), she didn't screw up in dodgeball, and she outlasted half of her team in the Big Sleep. Harold saved his team twice, but he also seriously screwed up as bad as Courtney did when he burned the oars.

MonsterCreature

[12]Aug 21, 2008
    BrainMan820 wrote:

Oh, I'm aware that he's using Courtney to get revenge against Duncan. However, that does not excuse his actions, as Courtney was not responsible for his pranking.

As for Courtney's usefulness in challenges, the only time she really failed was in the very first one. During the "Phobia Factor" challenge, it didn't matter whether or not she completed it, as she would have only recieved triple points, leaving her team one point short (7 to 6). In all of the other challenges, Courtney performed passably. Although we don't see a lot of it, she was using the map in "The Sucky Outdoors" to navigate, she had a talent lined up for the contest (Bridgette just ruined it), she didn't screw up in dodgeball, and she outlasted half of her team in the Big Sleep. Harold saved his team twice, but he also seriously screwed up as bad as Courtney did when he burned the oars.

yeah ok,burning the ores was realy stupid

tvaddict_10

[13]Aug 21, 2008
    • level: 59
    I never liked Harold because he is a weak player and kinda annoying. But I have a new level of hate for him now that he cheated, that was low. Hopefully, he gets caught and Courtney gets another chance or something.

BabsBunny_08

[14]Aug 21, 2008
    • level: 6
    I thought he was funny before. And then he cheated and got Courtany off. I hate him now.

sebetai

[15]Aug 21, 2008
    • level: 19
    courtney also refused to jump in the first challenge. i thought it was awesome when harold got courtney voted off. since i don't know what will happen next, i'll assume duncan will think dj and geoff turned on him.

slayr98

[16]Aug 21, 2008
    • level: 5
    If you live in the U.S. that episode "Basic Straining" aired at 9 pm et tonight the 21st of August. Must of missed it huh?

WB4LIFE

[17]Aug 21, 2008
    • level: 12

BabsBunny_08 wrote:
    I thought he was funny before. And then he cheated and got Courtany off. I hate him now.

same here,same here

MonsterCreature

[18]Aug 21, 2008
    WB4LIFE wrote:

BabsBunny_08 wrote:

same here,same here

yeah but duncan and geoff really messed with him,they put hot sauce in his underware,made him ware speedos,gave him wedgies by fishing polls,and made him drink kitchen oil or something,i am sure you would really want to screw someone up for all that!

Kristy101

[19]Aug 21, 2008
    • level: 15
    Just think about it people, Courtney leaving made her relationship with Duncan stronger. They will both be thinking about each other the whole time making the next time they meet worth wild. It was obvious Courtney wasn't going to win in the end so don't hate Harold because of that, if you are going to hate Harold hate him because he did what he was against. I am upset with him that he played the Heather card, but that isn't enough for me to hate him.
    Edited on 08/21/2008 9:13pm

DOMOJITA

[20]Aug 21, 2008
    • level: 18
    yah i cant beleave he did that to poor courtney, And after it look like she stuck up for him after geff and duncan gave him that kitchen grase to drink, But still i gues i kinda hate him for what he did to courtney still one of my favorite characters.