We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Harold

tigerty101

[41]Aug 22, 2008
    • level: 15

I'm okay with Courtney leaving. I don't hate her, but she really annoys me. Also, I think Chris wanted Courtney to leave, did you see his and chef's faces when they threw her in the boat.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MonsterCreature

[42]Aug 22, 2008
    • level: 9
    tigerty101 wrote:

I'm okay with Courtney leaving. I don't hate her, but she really annoys me. Also, I think Chris wanted Courtney to leave, did you see his and chef's faces when they threw her in the boat.

good point,they did seem to enjoy it!

tigerty101

[43]Aug 22, 2008
    MonsterCreature wrote:
    tigerty101 wrote:

I do feel sorry for Harold though. When he's eliminated, Courtney's going to hunt him down.

MonsterCreature

[44]Aug 22, 2008
    tigerty101 wrote:
    MonsterCreature wrote:
    tigerty101 wrote:

I do feel sorry for Harold though. When he's eliminated, Courtney's going to hunt him down.

thats true!

ChosenOne42

[45]Aug 22, 2008
    • level: 21
    I always liked Harold, he was a pretty cool character, but now he's the f***in' man!

slayr98

[46]Aug 22, 2008
    • level: 5

Yeah Yeah Napoleon Dynamite is a great character

4EverGreen

[47]Aug 22, 2008
    • level: 44
    While Heather has always been the main antagonist of the Screaming Gophers, the Killer Bass have gone through quite a few antagonists. Ezekiel (mainly only against females,) Eva (for her purely bad temper) then it was Duncan for a long time because he continually rebelled against the system. So when Courtney started to like Duncan, she began to take the edge off of him. However, with Duncan becoming a nicer person, his meaness ended up transferring to someone else: Harold! It now seems that Harold is the main antagonist of the Killer Bass, because he's done what nobody else on either team could ever manage to do: he hurt Duncan (or more specifically, hurt him emotionally.) It will be interesting to see what happens as far as the antagonists go for both the Screaming Gophers and the Killer Bass! Enough said!

beastmutt

[48]Aug 22, 2008
    • level: 11

MonsterCreature wrote:
    BrainMan820 wrote:
    If it was just that, I'd feel for him. But frankly, he's the worst player there, simply because, unlike Heather, who only plays dirty, Harold actually cheated. He also cheated someone who had nothing to do with Duncan or Geoff's pranks.
    well,voting off courtny was very evil,she vever did anything to him,but people will do just about anything to get revenge

the only reason courtney was voted off by harold instead is because duncan loves courtney, so harold figured (because the campers didnt know that losers would be in a luxury resort, he figured, that he could get even by practically ruining duncans life! they live in different places than each other, harold figured they would never be reunited. and personally, i like courtney LESS than heather!

Kristy101

[49]Aug 22, 2008
    There really is no point in getting mad at Harold for cheating Courtney off considering he was voted off the next episode and was perfectly fine with that. The difference between Heather and Harold is Harold could care less about winning as shown in the episode where he was voted off unlike Heather. Harold did what he did because he feels the need to stand up for himself and although the way he did stand up for himself was the wrong way to go nobody can compare Harold overall like Heather. He played dirty like Heather for a short amount of time, but never did he truly act like Heather. Everyone makes mistakes and if you are going to hate on Harold for that well then I can't say I myself agree with you, but think what you want.

Brodoin15

[50]Aug 22, 2008
    • level: 20

Kristy101 wrote:
    There really is no point in getting mad at Harold for cheating Courtney off considering he was voted off the next episode and was perfectly fine with that. The difference between Heather and Harold is Harold could care less about winning as shown in the episode where he was voted off unlike Heather. Harold did what he did because he feels the need to stand up for himself and although the way he did stand up for himself was the wrong way to go nobody can compare Harold overall like Heather. He played dirty like Heather for a short amount of time, but never did he truly act like Heather. Everyone makes mistakes and if you are going to hate on Harold for that well then I can't say I myself agree with you, but think what you want.

Yeah, Harold is nothing like Heather. She's a b****, and he was just really ticked off of being picked on so much.

ptaylor1994

[51]Aug 22, 2008
    • level: 3
    Duncan really deserved that.

MonsterCreature

[52]Aug 22, 2008
    beastmutt wrote:

MonsterCreature wrote:
    BrainMan820 wrote:
    If it was just that, I'd feel for him. But frankly, he's the worst player there, simply because, unlike Heather, who only plays dirty, Harold actually cheated. He also cheated someone who had nothing to do with Duncan or Geoff's pranks.
    well,voting off courtny was very evil,she vever did anything to him,but people will do just about anything to get revenge

the only reason courtney was voted off by harold instead is because duncan loves courtney, so harold figured (because the campers didnt know that losers would be in a luxury resort, he figured, that he could get even by practically ruining duncans life! they live in different places than each other, harold figured they would never be reunited. and personally, i like courtney LESS than heather!

yeah,we already know why and how he did it
    Edited on 08/22/2008 5:05pm

BrainMan820

[53]Aug 22, 2008
    • level: 16

Kristy101 wrote:

What does it matter that Harold was booted off next? He screwed up in the challenge and got the boot for it. That doesn't justify his actions. Anyone who criticizes Harold for cheating (and honestly, it wouldn't matter who he cheated off: Duncan, Courtney, whomever) has a perfectly valid complaint. "Standing up for yourself" does not require cheating. After all, that's what Beth did.

slayr98

[54]Aug 22, 2008
    I agree with Bart Simpson Harold should of know he was out of favor with his team a longtime ago and Courtney Gets him good later on anyway

MonsterCreature

[55]Aug 22, 2008

duncan had what was coming to him,courtney was just a tool he used to hurt him wear it hurts him the most

Kristy101

[56]Aug 22, 2008
    BrainMan820 wrote:

Kristy101 wrote:

What does it matter that Harold was booted off next? He screwed up in the challenge and got the boot for it. That doesn't justify his actions. Anyone who criticizes Harold for cheating (and honestly, it wouldn't matter who he cheated off: Duncan, Courtney, whomever) has a perfectly valid complaint. "Standing up for yourself" does not require cheating. After all, that's what Beth did.

You like quoting me, don't you? I think I made a quote buddy...or not considering we are disagreeing. :]

Him getting voted off is Karma in my opinion, I never said it excused his actions. TDI is a reality show, Harold would have gotten killed if he tried What Beth did with Duncan, the only reason why Beth got away with what she did was because Heather is all talk unlike Duncan who we can clearly see follows threw with his actions considering he went to jail and is has his 'bad boy' ways.That is just it though, Harold cheating is a complaint and that is all. He is a teen, and the truth is teens at one point or another cheat on something. Please do not take my words as trying to cheer Harold on for what he did, I am just trying to say a mistake is no reason to hate him like I said above.He is old enough to understand cheating is wrong, but not old enough to truly understand why. Being bad is a learning experience and Harold in a way helped Duncan see what happens when you go too far. Harold also learned what happens when you go too far as well if you do things the wrong way. In the end both Duncan and Harold learned something and that is all that matters to me.We can keep quoting for hours but my thoughts on Harold will stay the same as will yours.

Edited on 08/22/2008 6:05pm

BrainMan820

[57]Aug 22, 2008
    • level: 16
    Kristy101 wrote:

Him getting voted off is Karma in my opinion, I never said it excused his actions. TDI is a reality show, Harold would have gotten killed if he tried What Beth did with Duncan, the only reason why Beth got away with what she did was because Heather is all talk unlike Duncan who we can clearly see follows threw with his actions considering he went to jail and is has his 'bad boy' ways.That is just it though, Harold cheating is a complaint and that is all. He is a teen, and the truth is teens at one point or another cheat on something. Please do not take my words as trying to cheer Harold on for what he did, I am just trying to say a mistake is no reason to hate him like I said above.He is old enough to understand cheating is wrong, but not old enough to truly understand why. Being bad is a learning experience and Harold in a way helped Duncan see what happens when you go too far. Harold also learned what happens when you go too far as well if you do things the wrong way. In the end both Duncan and Harold learned something and that is all that matters to me.We can keep quoting for hours but my thoughts on Harold will stay the same as will yours.

I'm pretty sure we were arguing Harold's character and what we thought of him. What Harold did was not a "mistake." Mistakes are things like Izzy shooting the deer antlers and finding out later it's Heather. Harold performed a conscious action deliberately. That's not a mistake. That is wrong.

As for it being karma, I doubt it. Harold got the boot because he screwed up in the challenge.

MonsterCreature

[58]Aug 22, 2008

Harold got his revenge,but he fell in the end

slayr98

[59]Aug 22, 2008

Yeah Courtney was just collateral damage.