We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Harold

MonsterCreature

[61]Aug 22, 2008
    • level: 9
    like i said,Harold got his revenge,but fell in the end
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Kristy101

[62]Aug 22, 2008
    • level: 15
    BrainMan820 wrote:
    Kristy101 wrote:

Him getting voted off is Karma in my opinion, I never said it excused his actions. TDI is a reality show, Harold would have gotten killed if he tried What Beth did with Duncan, the only reason why Beth got away with what she did was because Heather is all talk unlike Duncan who we can clearly see follows threw with his actions considering he went to jail and is has his 'bad boy' ways.That is just it though, Harold cheating is a complaint and that is all. He is a teen, and the truth is teens at one point or another cheat on something. Please do not take my words as trying to cheer Harold on for what he did, I am just trying to say a mistake is no reason to hate him like I said above.He is old enough to understand cheating is wrong, but not old enough to truly understand why. Being bad is a learning experience and Harold in a way helped Duncan see what happens when you go too far. Harold also learned what happens when you go too far as well if you do things the wrong way. In the end both Duncan and Harold learned something and that is all that matters to me.We can keep quoting for hours but my thoughts on Harold will stay the same as will yours.

I'm pretty sure we were arguing Harold's character and what we thought of him. What Harold did was not a "mistake." Mistakes are things like Izzy shooting the deer antlers and finding out later it's Heather. Harold performed a conscious action deliberately. That's not a mistake. That is wrong.

As for it being karma, I doubt it. Harold got the boot because he screwed up in the challenge.

Sweetheart, there is more then one meaning of the word mistake. Harold's actions were attentional when he cheated which wasn't a mistake, but his thinking was. The mistake of thinking what in his mind was right was the mistake. I myself like to see the good in everyone, even Heather, so I am not waiting for you to agree with me on my thoughts on Harold, but I won't start agreeing with yours either. Both are speculation on Harold have rights and although you are making completely valid points I still feel by doing one thing wrong doesn't make Harold wrong overall.

MonsterCreature

[63]Aug 22, 2008
    Harold was drivin to cheating

Haroldrules2000

[64]Aug 23, 2008
    • level: 6
    Ok thats is it stop this Harold did the right thing it was hardcore awesome and duncan had what was coming to him and lidsay says it all when courtney is mouthing in camp haun-ture that courtney would of been voted next anyway because no one like her that much anyway courtney would of wen after harold either way so stop it, stop this now. Geoff, DJ, Duncan, And Bridgette would of voted courtney off next anyway stop it.

MonsterCreature

[65]Aug 23, 2008

harold has the most skills

WB4LIFE

[66]Aug 23, 2008
    • level: 12
    It would have been better if Harold(Just like poor Courtney) Got Dragged to the boat of losers. I would have been LMAO if Harold was dragged to the boat of losers.

MonsterCreature

[67]Aug 23, 2008
    why does everyone hate harold,sure he cheated,but he is not evi,he was getting back at duncan,and do not even try to tell me you never wanted revenge on someone

PTp1ranha

[68]Aug 23, 2008
    • level: 3

BrainMan820 wrote:
    If it was just that, I'd feel for him. But frankly, he's the worst player there, simply because, unlike Heather, who only plays dirty, Harold actually cheated. He also cheated someone who had nothing to do with Duncan or Geoff's pranks.

Or maybe because they're all so tight w/ each other, he knew that splitting them up would be good revenge.

MonsterCreature

[69]Aug 23, 2008
    PTp1ranha wrote:

BrainMan820 wrote:
    If it was just that, I'd feel for him. But frankly, he's the worst player there, simply because, unlike Heather, who only plays dirty, Harold actually cheated. He also cheated someone who had nothing to do with Duncan or Geoff's pranks.

Or maybe because they're all so tight w/ each other, he knew that splitting them up would be good revenge.

and it was

kitendoc

[70]Aug 23, 2008
    • level: 25
    I think what Harold did was sort of a smart move. Oh, if Duncan realized this, he would seriously hurt Harold, but Harold would probably fight back and a fight would probably break out between the two, causing them to tie in a draw. All in all, I think Harold is a great guy.

MonsterCreature

[71]Aug 23, 2008
    kitendoc wrote:
    I think what Harold did was sort of a smart move. Oh, if Duncan realized this, he would seriously hurt Harold, but Harold would probably fight back and a fight would probably break out between the two, causing them to tie in a draw. All in all, I think Harold is a great guy.
    he is awsome

kitendoc

[72]Aug 23, 2008
    • level: 25
    MonsterCreature wrote:
    kitendoc wrote:
    he is awsome
    Yep, he is. He's really good at beatboxing. I mean, if he were to stay on the island longer, things would be even more funnier.

tyrouchiha

[73]Aug 23, 2008
    • level: 8
    Harold is a funny character. GOSH!

MonsterCreature

[74]Aug 23, 2008
    tyrouchiha wrote:
    Harold is a funny character. GOSH!
    catchy "GOSH"

omid15

[75]Aug 24, 2008
    I Like Harold because I like the way he sounds and acts like Napoleon Dynamite its just so funny XD also I loved seeing Harold's dark side on basic straining. after watching that episode I'm really likin Harold

beastmutt

[76]Aug 24, 2008
    • level: 11

omid15 wrote:
    I Like Harold because I like the way he sounds and acts like Napoleon Dynamite its just so funny XD also I loved seeing Harold's dark side on basic straining. after watching that episode I'm really likin Harold

i LOVE how he just sat there with a burned mallow and grinned evily

nate4123

[77]Aug 24, 2008
    • level: 16

omid15 wrote:

I SO DO NOT AGREE WITH THAT!!!! After what he did to Courtney, I now hate him for that. Hopefully he gets out the next episode!!!

HankL

[78]Aug 24, 2008
    • level: 18

Courtney and Duncan deserved what Harold did. Since Harold couldn't beat Duncan with brawn he beat him by being sneaky. That's how smart people win--by letting people like Duncan underestimate them and then getting them in a sneaky way. Plus, other than Duncan NOBODY liked Courtney and she would have been voted off in another episode. This comes out for real in the Play del Losers episode folks. Plus, Courtney gets back at Harold anyway, so there's no point in being angry about what he did.

I say good on you Harold!

Brodoin15

[79]Aug 24, 2008
    • level: 20

I don't get how they let Harold get away with breaking the rules, but when another person does it, like when DJ took of the blindfold to see Bunny, they don't get away with it.

omid15

[80]Aug 24, 2008
    beastmutt wrote:

omid15 wrote:

i LOVE how he just sat there with a burned mallow and grinned evily

Me too