We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Spin-off Ideas (Episodes): Reviews

jjsthekid

[181]Feb 8, 2009
    • level: 21

My head feels better, so i can review The New Season Of Sandy Vs. Squidward

Why Stray? Review: A-

Great episode! You just get better and better at this! Could have had more plot, like what happened to the snake, but overall good episode.

Me got sand in my suit Review: A+

Good episode! Best episode yet of season 2! Theres nothing else i can say about this episode but awsome.

Go Austrailian! Review: A-

Its ok, but pretty decent but ok. Good episode though.

P.S. Would you like to do a crossover with my gary show with Your Squidward Vs. Sandy show?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jjsthekid

[182]Feb 8, 2009

And i almost forgot to review Whizkids newest Squid Squad episode!

Double Trouble review: A-

Good episode. Could have had some more info like with the ending but its a cartoon show lol. Keep up the good work Whizkid.

Nadia The Vampire Review: A+

Great episode! Funny to see someone get turned into a vampire. Reminds me Of Twilight.

Pandamoo2

[183]Feb 8, 2009
    • level: 9

Review: Patrick's Paradise New Episode
    Grade: A
    This episode included a touching reunion between Spongebob and Patrick, until the fierce snail competition! I love the parallel to "The Great Snail Race" and the end sentence "Spongebob promises to watch over Rocky for Patrick" might be the most sincere thing I've read on this forum. Great work!

jjsthekid

[184]Feb 8, 2009

Bye Bye Rocky Review: A+

Loved this episode because it was a crossover with my gary show! P.S. Clapmaster, since Rocky went back home, can i still use Rocky in my Gary show?

clapmaster

[185]Feb 8, 2009
    • level: 20
    jjsthekid wrote:

Bye Bye Rocky Review: A+

Loved this episode because it was a crossover with my gary show! P.S. Clapmaster, since Rocky went back home, can i still use Rocky in my Gary show?

Absolutely

jjsthekid

[186]Feb 9, 2009

HeartBroken Review: A-

Great episode but was kinda sad. Squidward breaks up with Vorra! So DcDude, whats going to happen? Is Vorra going to hate Squidward for the rest of the season now? But overall great episode.

Jellymania review: A+

Another Great episode! I was shocked that Sandy, Patrick, and Spongebob sneaked out! I wonder if they got caught? Great episode though.

jjsthekid

[187]Feb 10, 2009

A Snail Tale Review: A+

Great episode! Nice to see another Crossover with my Gary show! Probably the best episode yet of this season.

Pandamoo2

[188]Feb 10, 2009

Now that my show has ended can someone review the finale?

Thanks.

clapmaster

[189]Feb 11, 2009
    Well I can't remember the name of your finale Pandamoo and I don't feel like heading all the way over to the episodes topic to find out, but here ya go.

The New Adventures of SpongeBob Finale - A-

This series was amazing, a little overdramatic, but amazing none the less. Just like the finale. I do want to know what happened to all the characters that we never knew what happened to, maybe have a movie, but I don't know cause its not up to me. Otherwise, quite the series finale. It was great, but not fantastic.

Pandamoo2

[190]Feb 11, 2009
    clapmaster wrote:
    Well I can't remember the name of your finale Pandamoo and I don't feel like heading all the way over to the episodes topic to find out, but here ya go.

The New Adventures of SpongeBob Finale - A-

This series was amazing, a little overdramatic, but amazing none the less. Just like the finale. I do want to know what happened to all the characters that we never knew what happened to, maybe have a movie, but I don't know cause its not up to me. Otherwise, quite the series finale. It was great, but not fantastic.

This is the end of the show but this storyline will not die. My next show will continue the storyline, but the new events will take place before the events of Spongebob and Friends.

jjsthekid

[191]Feb 11, 2009

I know i am against begging for reviews but i would like it if someone could review My newest episode of The Adventures of Gary The Snail which was a crossover with Squidward Vs. Sandy but i will wait.

The Whirlpool Review: D+

Could have had more plot, like How did Monroe get out of the Whirlpool? But overall it was kind of ok, just needed more details.

Edited on 03/29/2009 9:48am
    Edited 2 total times.

bob_ball

[192]Feb 11, 2009
    • level: 13
    The Whirlpool D-

Sorry, but this episode sucked 66ers. There was not enough plot. You need more plot. How many times do I have to tell you this? Fix it please and maybe your show will actually be good.

jjsthekid

[193]Feb 11, 2009

I agree with Bob Ball.

Season 1 Flashbacks ( of the Monroe Show) Review: C+

Some what Good. But i am not really a big fan of clip shows but i do like some clip shows. It needed some more plot, but at least we understand its about A Clip Show.

66ers

[194]Feb 11, 2009
    • level: 8
    I'll announce a season 2 for the Monroe Show in the Spin-Off thread.

clapmaster

[195]Feb 11, 2009
    the last three episodes of season 3 of patrick's paradise are up

anyways, here are a lot of reviews by yours truly

Snails, Squids, and Squirrels - A+

Spectacular! My favorite crossovers of yours yet jjsthekid. As a matter of fact, I would even go out on a limb to say that this is probably the best episode of your series yet. Well done!

The Whirlpool - F

I hate to sound a cruel, but this episode was awful 66ers. I absolutely agree with bob_ball. You need to put more plot into your episodes. When will you ever learn.

Season 1 Flashbacks - C

Honestly I'm just not that fond of clip shows in general. Unless they are for something special like it reachs a certain episode plateau like 50 episodes or even more necessary 100. I just think that its too early for one for your show.

A Sponge Without A Love - A+

Tvfan, your series is just so great and this is one of your best episodes. I loved the SpongeBob/Randy moment, its also funny because I had the same incident happen in the Patrick's Paradise episode I posted with Patrick and Pierce. Great episode for a great show that doesn't get enough appreciation.

Ban That Guy - B-

The question that I asked in The Whirlpool review has been answered. You finally made a longer plot 66ers! Its a somewhat good episode, but something tells me that this was a spoof of what's been going on here at tv.com. Kind of a lazy plot, but at least you finally listened to your critics which makes me happy.

Pandamoo2

[196]Feb 12, 2009

Review: A Sponge Without Love
    Grade: B+
    This episode was great, and very thought out. I love the character of Randy, and the darkness of Spongebob contemplating suicide! I like dark dramas like that. The only problem was I don't know if you'd be able to convey all that background on a screen. But sweet work!

Review: Together Forever parts 1 2 and 3
    Grade: A
    This has got to be my favorite group of episodes. It's a great mix of comedy with the wedding preparations and the in-laws, and drama with Penny and Patrick going missing. Your show has clearly become a superpower on this thread.

Review: Ban That Guy!
    Grade: B-
    Good news first: There was a clear plot-with a beginning, middle, and end. The conflict was resolved. Bad news: The plot itself was a little boring. It spent all the time on a computer! Oh well-it's a good start for Season 2!

bob_ball

[197]Feb 12, 2009
    • level: 13
    Together Forever - A+

I agree with Pandamoo 100%. Clapmaster your show is definitely a powerhouse show on the spin-off thread and with episodes like this, I can see this show going on for quite a while.

A Sponge Without A Love - A+

Tvfan, your show is never given enough credit where its due. And with episodes like these, it further exemplifies it. What a great mix of comedy and drama. I love this dark valentine's day special.

Ban That Guy - C+

Good News: YOU FINALLY LISTENED TO US 66ERS! Everything Pandamoo stated, you should insert in every episode from here on out. PLEASE!

Bad News: To bad the plot was extremely boring. The only show that has ever succeeded with an episode focused on the computer for almost a whole episode was The Fairly Oddparents: Information Stupor Highway and it was because that was exciting. Your episode was not.

Well at least you started, season 2 on a good note

clapmaster

[198]Feb 13, 2009
    Almec (so far) - B+

I'll pretty much combine the review for the first four episodes. I'll be brutally honest here, but I was not that big of an Almec fan when you first introduced him into The New Adventures of SpongeBob Pandamoo and when I heard that he was going to get his own spin-off, I was not really that excited. However, your series so far has been pretty good and that surprises me due to my opinion of Almec. He has quite the interesting backstory so far and I hope this series maintains its great start

clapmaster

[199]Feb 14, 2009
    Monroe Finds Love - B

Good episode although Monroe is a little too young to start dating . Kind of predictable though. On another note, it seems like you finally are starting to get better 66ers.

Spencer-Bot - A+

What a fantastic episode. Plus a little Sam and Vorra possibly going out references. They would make quite the interesting couple. Best of the season so far without a doubt.