We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Spin-off Ideas (Episodes): Reviews

66ers

[161]Feb 4, 2009
    • level: 8
    Those are all pretty old...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

66ers

[163]Feb 4, 2009

Except for Sun Bleached.

66ers

[166]Feb 4, 2009
    Oh, sorry. Can you review Sodaholics Unleashed?

jjsthekid

[167]Feb 4, 2009
    • level: 21

Sodaholics Unleased review: A-

Good episode! Starting to get better! Reading this episode made me think of Coke. (lol)

66ers

[168]Feb 4, 2009
    jjsthekid wrote:

Sodaholics Unleased review: A-

Good episode! Starting to get better! Reading this episode made me think of Coke. (lol)

Thanks. I think that this show is going to be a power some day.

4EverGreen

[169]Feb 4, 2009
    • level: 44
    jsthekid, making Patrick's pet Rocky a hermit snail is a great idea! That explains why Rocky was able to move so fast in "The Great Snail Race!" Pretty clever for Rocky to have a shell that looks like a rock! Anyways, your "Rocking the Truth" episode sounds like a pretty good episode! You're really improving! And since I never like to be mean by giving bad graves, I feel that if I can't say something nice about an episode idea, I'd rather not say anything at all. But since I have something good to say about "Rocking the Truth," I'll say that I'd give the episode an A- for its grade. Enough said!

jjsthekid

[170]Feb 5, 2009

Thanks again 4evergreen!

The Audition Tapes Review: A-

I'm not really a fan of Clip show themed episodes but this one was ok! Nice to see what happened in the past! Dc Dude, you just get better and better at this!

clapmaster

[171]Feb 5, 2009
    • level: 20
    Who Shot Mr Krabs (Pt 1) = A

Pretty good episode. You said you worked on it for two days? Well the episode is really well plotted so you did a great job. Can't wait to see who did it.

Its Almost Over = A

Something tells me that Elaine is going to win it. I have a gut feeling about it. Another good episode to your best season of this show DC-Dude

Snail Sale = B+

Kind of predictable, but still a solid episode. Still no Rocky, which disappoints me Just kidding jjsthekid. Keep up the good work

bob_ball

[172]Feb 6, 2009
    • level: 13
    Underwater Idol: Monroe's Choice - F

Sorry 66ers but your series was starting to get better with your past two episodes, but then you made this episode. Was it really necessary? Nothing happened pretty much. They just watched tv.

DC-Dude

[173]Feb 6, 2009
    • level: 26

clapmaster wrote:
    Who Shot Mr Krabs (Pt 1) = A Pretty good episode. You said you worked on it for two days? Well the episode is really well plotted so you did a great job. Can't wait to see who did it. Its Almost Over = A Something tells me that Elaine is going to win it. I have a gut feeling about it. Another good episode to your best season of this show DC-Dude Snail Sale = B+ Kind of predictable, but still a solid episode. Still no Rocky, which disappoints me Just kidding jjsthekid. Keep up the good work

Clapmaster, you think Elaine's gonna win? Well, ummm, she will be in Season 4, but I'm not promising her victory.

66ers

[174]Feb 6, 2009

bob_ball wrote:
    Underwater Idol: Monroe's Choice - F Sorry 66ers but your series was starting to get better with your past two episodes, but then you made this episode. Was it really necessary? Nothing happened pretty much. They just watched tv.

They were at the event.

whizkid777

[175]Feb 6, 2009
    • level: 19
    66ers, your latest episode:
    B-

Good episode, but I felt the ending slightly ruined it.
    Still, the episodes are getting better.

jjsthekid

[176]Feb 7, 2009

Who Shot Mr.Krabs? (both parts) Review: A-

Good episode Tvfan! Since i dont feel like reviewing both parts, i will post what i thought of the entire thing. But could have had more info. Keep up the good work Tvfan.

Monroe and Monty Review: B-

Well, there are several things wrong with this episode. Could have had more info. But where did the evil clone from? Did Monroe make him up or what? 66ers, i like Some episodes of your show like Sodaholics unleased. But then some had short and not making sense plots like Krabby land 2. But you are getting a little better. You could add sub-plots in your episodes to make it more interesting. Thats what i do when theres nothing i can add to the main plot. Just some Advice, you dont have to do sub-plots though. Just giving you advice.

bob_ball

[177]Feb 7, 2009
    • level: 13
    66ers wrote:

bob_ball wrote:
    Underwater Idol: Monroe's Choice - F Sorry 66ers but your series was starting to get better with your past two episodes, but then you made this episode. Was it really necessary? Nothing happened pretty much. They just watched tv.

They were at the event.

Either way, basically nothing happened. They just watched Underwater Idol. That's it. It was a lazyily done episode.

Monroe and Monty - C

Better than your last one, but you still are having problems. Your plots are short and make no sense half the time. Where did Monty come from? How does Monroe know he has an evil clone? 66ers I read about how you think your show will be a power someday. If you want to get anywhere near that goal, then fix your plot structure problem that has plagued your series.

Who Shot Mr Krabs? - A+

Tvfan, this two part episode was absolutely fantastic. I have no problems at all with those two episodes. You truly amaze me with your series.

jjsthekid

[178]Feb 7, 2009

Quest for lochness review: A+

Great episode! Theres not much else i can about this episode but awsome! Keep up the good work clapmaster!

Back To The Studio! Review: A+

Another Great episode! Nice to see everyone who got voted off again.

The Winning One Review: A+

Just awsome! I was surprised that Patrick actually won for a change. Keep up the good work Dc Dude! P.S. Cant wait for season 4!

jordanb103

[179]Feb 7, 2009
    • level: 7
    bob_ball wrote:
    Wasn't Tvfan's spinoff named SpongeBob 'n' Friends? By the way as the new head executive of Spin-Off Island since libraman has left us again, why haven't we seen episodes of The New Adventures of SpongeBob and Friends from you in a while pandamoo?

is squidward v.s sandy ever on???

clapmaster

[180]Feb 7, 2009
    • level: 20
    The Winning One - A+

DC-Dude way to take me by surprise, but in a good way. I had no clue that Patrick was going to win. Now onwards to the final season (at least that's what you said, it doesn't matter to me when you end it), I can't wait to see Mari again.