We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Spin-off Ideas (Episodes): Reviews

jjsthekid

[101]Jan 18, 2009
    • level: 21
    Its a great show! Can someone please review my show?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

66ers

[102]Jan 18, 2009
    • level: 8

Someone review mine

bob_ball

[103]Jan 18, 2009
    • level: 13

Listen you guys, not every episode needs to be reviewed and 66ers you should know that by now. I have specifically asked you many times to stop demanding for reviews, so STOP IT NOW!!

jjsthekid I thought your episodes were good, I specifically liked GaryTV and Gary and Squidward?, but then there were some episodes I thought were a little unrealistic and completely random like Gary's Band and A Close Shave. since i can't grade every single episode of your first season, i'll just grade your first season.

season 1 = B-

66ers did you even write a new episode of The Monroe Show?

Edited on 01/18/2009 1:27pm

66ers

[104]Jan 18, 2009
    • level: 8
    I made a new show

DC-Dude

[105]Jan 18, 2009
    • level: 26

Ok, I'll review The Adventures Of Gary The Snail.

But I'm warning you, I'm not always positive. But I never give anything below a B-.

Episode: Gary TV

Rating: B+

Perhaps Gary's fame has grown, or is it just me? The series started out slow, but finally gained some renown in the episode "Gary TV." Gary gets offered a deal to be on TV. Classic. But why did it get a B instead of an A? Because we don't see what happens after Gary gets his own TV show. But overall, pretty good episode.

Also, to you and 66ers, just accept that not all of your episodes will get reviewed.

jjsthekid

[106]Jan 18, 2009

I really dont care if its a B but ill review a show.

Underwater Idol A+

The show is pretty good. I would say its one of my favorite 3 fan made spongebob shows. Although i think (not trying to be mean) you should give the names of the judges though. Still pretty good show.

jjsthekid

[107]Jan 18, 2009

Livin like larry Review: A+

Great show! The stunts are cool and awsome.I dont know what really i can add to this review but all i can say is its great.

The Monroe show Review: B+

It was a great show but why did you end it? Anyways some plots were good but some werent. I mean the show was good, But Krabby land 2,you could have added to that a little.

Patricks Paridise Review: A+

Its a great show indeed. The plots of some episodes are great. The plot is well organized and features the main Character (patrick).

clapmaster

[108]Jan 18, 2009
    • level: 20
    It's great to know that you're enjoying my show

I personally don't review shows, I just review episodes since its a lot easier in my opinion, but I'll review an episode of your show jjsthekid

Gary and Squidward? B+

We all know how much Gary and Squidward don't get along so its hillarious to see how Gary takes a fond interest in Squidward. My only problem is that we don't know what exactly happens in the end. Otherwise, great episode.

jjsthekid

[109]Jan 18, 2009

Sandy vs. Squidward Review: B+

Its ok but i think they could explain why the squirel's invaded. Are they being mind controlled by Someone or are they just there? Overall,the show is ok. But The person who made the show just stopped making episodes. So i dont know if the show ended or if its just on Hiatus.

Star City Review: A+

Great show and awsome plots but we all know that pokesponge (the person who created the show) got banned. So he cant make anymore.

bob_ball

[110]Jan 18, 2009
    jjsthekid wrote:

Star City Review: A+

Great show and awsome plots but we all know that pokesponge (the person who created the show) got banned. So he cant make anymore.

Until clapmaster gets the episodes from PokeSponge, then it will live on

Sorry just had to finish your statement

Pandamoo2

[111]Jan 19, 2009
    • level: 9

I like to keep up a reputation of a constant reviewer since I started the reviewing idea!

Review: Role Model
    Grade: B
    This episode was good! I felt that it foreshadowed maybe Patrick and Penny having kids together! Also I can't wait to see where you take the online girlfriend storyline that's been going on for a long time.

Review: The Legacy of Dale
    Just a decent beginning. You should've worked harder to establish some of the new characters. Keep it up though! It's still a good idea for a show.

Review: A Meeting to Remember
    Grade: A
    Ha! I thought the premise of this was just too funny. I can just see Spongebob being excited, Patrick not caring, and Squidward not wanting to do it. And the new contestants sound interesting...I like Elaine.

Review: Hillbilly Blues
    Oh that Bethany...I don't like her already. Will Vorra return? I hope so. Keep up the good work DC!

Review: The Double Date
    Grade: A++++++
    Then again I might be biased because of the mention of Spongesally! I love life!

Review: Return of Mindy
    I knew this was gonna be good! I never imagined it would be Mindy though. Very very creative. What happens with Patrick and Penny?

jjsthekid

[112]Jan 19, 2009

Spongebob and Friends Review: A-

The show is great and all but why did you start giving the episodes Darker twists? I know its what you want but i mean if it has a darker twist then isnt a PG show then?

Snail Tails Review: A+

Great show! It kinda reminds me of my Gary show! But why did you stop making episodes? Is it Because im making my own Gary show now?

Edited on 03/17/2009 1:28pm

jjsthekid

[113]Jan 19, 2009

I will review one of 66ers shows.

Scooters Adventures: A-

Great show! I would review episodes but you only made 1 episode. Im not trying to sound mean though. Did you quit this show or is it on Hiatus? But either way its great seeing a spin-off about Scooter.

Pandamoo2

[114]Jan 19, 2009
    • level: 9
    It's a darker show. Nowadays.

jjsthekid

[115]Jan 19, 2009

The Adventures Of Squidward Tenacles Review: A+

Great show! This is perfect. It features the Main Character Squidward and the plots are well organized. Its a shame the show ended though.

Dutchee Review: C-

I was looking at older posts and found a fan made show called Dutchee based on the flying Dutchman. I will have to admit there was only ONE episode in the whole season and the guy never made any other episodes. The pilot was ok, but kinda of the same as Ghost Host. I wish he would make new episodes though.

clapmaster

[116]Jan 20, 2009
    • level: 20
    Pandamoo2 wrote:

Review: Return of Mindy
    I knew this was gonna be good! I never imagined it would be Mindy though. Very very creative. What happens with Patrick and Penny?

They made up of course

4EverGreen

[117]Jan 20, 2009
    • level: 44
    jjsthekid wrote:
    Its a great show! Can someone please review my show?
    Jjsthekid, I'll review your show. I've only read episodes 3-6 of season 2 of your Gary show, but from what I've read, it's good. A little short, but still good. I'd give it a 9 out of 10. Enough said!

jjsthekid

[118]Jan 20, 2009

Thanks! I will start adding more when i post more episodes! Also i will stretch out the Subplots a little to.

Thats so Vorra Review: A+

Awsome episode! We finnaly see Vorra get what she deserves! (just kidding!) But it was nice that Squidward tried getting her back on.

Like whoa Review: A+

Vorra decides to tell how she feels about Squidward. Good episode! At first they hate each other and now they like each other.

Notice: I will not always give an A. Im not an A person. But i never give anything below C-.

bob_ball

[119]Jan 22, 2009
    Plankton The Starfish/The Toxicity of Our City = A+

What a cliffhanging season finale. What will happen to Startopia? More importantly, what will happen to Patrick and friends. Please post Season 3 soon! I'm so eager to read what happens next!

The Underwater Idol 50th Episode Spectacular = B

This is quite possibly the greatest season yet, but this spectacular was not that spectacular. Don't get me wrong, but you could have posted more details about the spectacular and maybe even have a visit from Sam and Vorra.

A Midwinter's Night Dream = A+

What a hillarious spoof of the classic Shakespearean tale. This should make at least Top 3 in your best episode list for this show (and there are a lot of good episodes). The other two being your two parter Off The Air.

DC-Dude

[120]Jan 23, 2009
    • level: 26
    bob_ball wrote:
    Plankton The Starfish/The Toxicity of Our City = A+ What a cliffhanging season finale. What will happen to Startopia? More importantly, what will happen to Patrick and friends. Please post Season 3 soon! I'm so eager to read what happens next! The Underwater Idol 50th Episode Spectacular = B This is quite possibly the greatest season yet, but this spectacular was not that spectacular. Don't get me wrong, but you could have posted more details about the spectacular and maybe even have a visit from Sam and Vorra. A Midwinter's Night Dream = A+ What a hillarious spoof of the classic Shakespearean tale. This should make at least Top 3 in your best episode list for this show (and there are a lot of good episodes). The other two being your two parter Off The Air.
    Thank you! Vorra was originally supposed to be in the 50th episode, but was cut.