We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Spin-off Ideas (Episodes): Reviews

bob_ball

[141]Jan 31, 2009
    • level: 13
    jjsthekid wrote:

Episode Review: Spongebob and Patrick D-

Ok, first this episode needs more details. Im not trying to be mean or anything but you could have added to it a little. Pretty Short and seriously, fighting over a cookie? 66ers, You used to make good shows, what happend? I miss the Monroe show.

To be honest, I wasn't fond of this episode either and The Monroe Show wasn't that great either.

SpongeBob and Patrick - F

This episode needed a lot more details and the plot was extremely dumb. I'm sorry 66ers but you need better plots and you to need think of what your viewers would find interesting
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

The_Cartoon

[142]Feb 1, 2009
    • level: 20
    I am really against begging for reviews, but I'd appreciate it if someone could review the Liviv' Like Larry finale.

whizkid777

[143]Feb 1, 2009
    • level: 19
    The_Cartoon wrote:
    I am really against begging for reviews, but I'd appreciate it if someone could review the Liviv' Like Larry finale.

I will soon.

Now I'm going to review The Triology of Monroe 1.

11. The Triology of Monroe 1

Monroe goes and has a war with a drgon after he creates a magical world. He throws ice at it, and the dragon slips. Then in a rush of power and agility, Monroe manages to power up his sword. Then he hits the dargon with a powerful attack. The dragon falls, but Monroe gets hurt. He still manages to knock out the dragon with his most powerful moves. At the end it falls again with a thud. Just then, a couple of ogres come out of hiding. Monroe, weakened, will face them in round 2.

C-

It was an interesting start, but I don't get how he just made a magic world, and it could have had a bit more detail. There's been better episodes, but this wasn't a bad episode either.

clapmaster

[144]Feb 1, 2009
    SpongeBob and Patrick - F

See reviews by jjsthekid and bob_ball and I agree with every word they said

The Trilogy of Monroe 1 - D

To quote an episode title of The Monroe Show, what? This episode was extremely random (just like most of The Monroe Show). 66ers you really need more detail in your episodes and at least make a plot that is not far out in right field.

Life After Death - A

This was a great season finale, I loved the cliffhanger. What will happen with Conner? What stunts does Larry have up his sleeve next? I can't wait for Season 2.

clapmaster

[145]Feb 1, 2009
    Oh I forgot to review the new episodes from tvfan, sorry

Manager of the Year - A

What a great old school plot. Great episode throughout. Patrick The Model - B+

Got to love the stupidity of Patrick. My only problem is I would like to know what the chaos was, but it was still good.

bob_ball

[146]Feb 1, 2009
    News On A Cruise - B+

Solid episode, it just wasn't A material like most of your episodes have been this season

Manager of the Year/Patrick The Model - A+/B

Manager of the Year was fantastic. The Mr Krabs/Mrs Puff storylines seem to be this series super strong point. Patrick the Model got the B because I just don't like the idea of Patrick being a model and the end didn't make any sense. How did he rise from janitor to model so quickly if chaos ensued? Still good though.

The Trilogy of Monroe (overall) - D-

The point of a trilogy is for it to be three parts, yet this has only two. Thats why its called a trilogy. That pushed aside, the reason I lost interest in The Monroe Show was because the episodes were getting random and there was just not enough plot to describe why certain things were happening in the episode. This episode did absolutely nothing for me to regain interest because 66ers just doesn't do a good job describing it like why was Monroe going to this made up world in the first place. I'm sorry 66ers but you really need to think out your episodes before you post them.

66ers

[147]Feb 2, 2009
    • level: 8
    There is going to be one last part.

whizkid777

[148]Feb 2, 2009
    66ers wrote:
    But it said "A Two-part battle" at the end of the last one.

bob_ball

[149]Feb 2, 2009
    whizkid777 wrote:
    66ers wrote:
    But it said "A Two-part battle" at the end of the last one.

Exactly my point. Plus the way you ended it made it sound like that the episode was over

66ers

[150]Feb 2, 2009

Let's just say Monroe's in for a big scare.

tvfan95

[151]Feb 2, 2009
    • level: 17
    The Trilogy of Monroe 3 - D--
    I think it's a little too harsh to give someone's episode an F, but this just...wasn't good. Sorry 66ers, but there are quite a few problems with it.

1. Rip-off of Part 1's Plot: Part 1's plot was even really good, but even if it was god-like ripping it off is just wrong.

2. Too Short: How could throwing ice at a dragon be enough to be a WHOLE episode?

3. Unnessicary: Part 2 finished of the whole trilogy appropritly, this was pointless.

4. Bad Plot in General: Even if it wasn't a rip-off the plot was pretty stupid. Throwing ice at a dragon? Umm...what?

Don't hate me for this 66ers. I'm just trying to point out what you need to make a better episode.

jjsthekid

[152]Feb 2, 2009
    • level: 21

I agree with TvFan

The trilogy of Monroe 3 Review: F-

Ok, 66ers, to be honest, i really dont like the monroe show. After everyone reviewed and said that you needed more plot i though you were gonna put some more plot in but sadly not. This episode was terrible ( Im not trying to be mean). Scooters Adventures was better then this but you quit doing it because you always want a review and if nobody reviews it you cancel it. This episode was only about 7 words long. I would have to say this is the Worst episode ever. Because you always post something random.

bob_ball

[153]Feb 2, 2009
    The Trilogy of Monroe - F

Part 3 pushed it over the edge. It was a D-, but part 3 was so extremely unnecessary that now its a F. 66ers, I'm done reviewing your show. I'm not trying to be mean, but you always demand for reviews and we give you a feedback. Recently its been negative and I always give you helpful hints on how to make your show better. But if you are going to keep on ignoring my advice, then I'll just simply ignore your demands for reviews and your show. I'm sorry to sound like a jerk, but I'm done with your shows.

clapmaster

[154]Feb 2, 2009
    Prepare for multiple reviews by yours truly

You Bet - C+

Not one of your better episodes tvfan. I think you made an error while posting it because it sounds like Squidward and Patrick have the same addiction. Either way, its ok, just not as good as most of your episodes have been

The Kois Are Back In Town - B+

Better than You Bet. This episode heads into Pandamoo territory since its dramatic and turned out really good. Can't wait to see what happens to Mr Krabs now that he is in deep trouble.

Recover, Monroe - C-

Better than the randomness that was the Trilogy of Monroe, but its not great either. Its slightly below average in my opinion. Why did Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy allow Monroe to join them for the day? You really need to work on plot structure 66ers!

Give Yourself A Pat On The Back - B+

Loved the Patrick/SpongeBob part more than the Cory dedication, since Cory didn't leave dramatically like others have done in the past.

And since jjsthekid has written three crossovers so far, I will rank them in order of my favorites since I don't feel like reviewing every single episode and slight comment

1 Gary and Monroe (Good episode, loved how you added your own subplot into the crossover. Maybe 66ers should use this episode for his show)
    2 Gary Squad (Good episode, but I felt like this came way to soon since there have only been two episodes of The Squid Squad so far)
    3 Gary Idol (Ok episode, but it just seems a little bit of a stretch since snails can't sing. Oh well, its a cartoon show lol)

DC-Dude

[155]Feb 2, 2009
    • level: 26

__Patropolis!-A++++++++++++++++++++

What could go wrong in an episode like this? Great job, Clapmaster!

__SpongeBob And Patrick- D+

The plot is okay, but you should add more detail.

__The Trilogy Of Monroe- D+

I like the whole "creating a world" thing, but other things don't really go along with the story. Sorry.

__Gary Idol- B+

Probably the best of the season so far.

__Recover, Monroe- B

After The Trilogy of Monroe, this isn't quite too bad. The whole superhero thing saves the show from its' preceeding episode.

Edited on 02/02/2009 4:51pm

66ers

[156]Feb 2, 2009

clapmaster wrote:
    Recover, Monroe - C- Better than the randomness that was the Trilogy of Monroe, but its not great either. Its slightly below average in my opinion. Why did Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy allow Monroe to join them for the day? You really need to work on plot structure 66ers!

I said in the episode that they remember the time when Spongebob saved them from the Dirty Bubble.

Edited on 02/02/2009 6:01pm

jjsthekid

[157]Feb 3, 2009

Ok, i know i havent reviewed something in a while but i will review a couple of things. However, i think it is harsh to give someone an F so i never go below C.

Stars in the city review: A+

Good episode! Clapmaster, you just get better and better! If only Pokesponge was here to see this. Great Crossover though.

Enter Gary The Snail Review: B-

Since, i think its harsh to give someone an F or D i will just give it a B. Your show is Starting to get a little better. But you could have added to it a little. Still, nice seeing a crossover with my show.

Patropolis! Review: A-

Pretty Good episode Clapmaster! I think its nice to do a crossover with a show that ended. Still good.

66ers

[158]Feb 4, 2009
    Why does no one post here anymore?

whizkid777

[159]Feb 4, 2009
    66ers wrote:
    Why does no one post here anymore?

The post before yours was 23 hours ago.
    Wow, that was a long time ago.

I'll review the latest SC episode.

Wow, what a tearjerker. It was a bit too much at times, and could emotionally effect someone, but other than that a great episode. It was just fantastic!

B+

I wish PokeSponge123 could see this review. :-/

jjsthekid

[160]Feb 4, 2009

Prepare for multiple reviews by jjsthekid.

Sun Burned Review: A+

Great episode! Clapmaster you are so good at this! Pretty funny episode! P.S. cant wait for The The Adventures Of Gary the Snail Crossover!

Krabby Land 2 Review: C-

Like i said before, I really dont wanna give An F or D. To be Honest, i really didnt like this episode. See a past Review by Bob Ball for this episode. I agree with every word he said.

Yard Sale Review: B+

I know this is an old one but i was looking at older posts and saw this episode. Good episode, but could have had more plot in it.

Force of July Review: A-

Good episode! Pretty good, and funny to see Manray, The Dirty Bubble, and plankton all at once.