We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Spin-off Ideas (Episodes): Reviews

jjsthekid

[221]Feb 15, 2009
    • level: 21

I would like it if somone could review my newest episodes of my Gary show but again i will wait.

Star Power review: B+

66ers great job! But there were still several problems with this episode. Kind of rushed but overall great episode. Its nice to know that you are making them longer.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

66ers

[222]Feb 15, 2009
    • level: 8

Whistle While You are a Snail: A-

This was a very good episode. I liked that the Dirty Bubble was in this one.

jjsthekid

[223]Feb 15, 2009

Scary Larry review: A+

Great Episode The Cartoon! Loved this halloween themed episode.

Pandamoo2

[224]Feb 15, 2009
    • level: 9

PLEASE REVIEW ALMEC! THANKS!

Review: Mrs. Puff The Chef
    Grade: B
    I wonder what the shocking secret is! Also Mr. Krabs working for Plankton...that could be interesting. I'd be interested to see where you go with this. Also am I still gonna help you write???? Let me know.

Review: The Plankton Show (Preview)
    his isn't technically a review but I think the idea of a character moving to a new town has been overdone way too many times. And the name (The Plankton Show) is a bit cliché. My shows might not be the most popular but they are unique. Sorry. Just trying to help!

Review: The Snail of All Records
    Grade: B-
    It kindof bored me. I would've liked to see a twist or something. That said, it was still better than a lot of episodes that are out there for other shows. Solid effort!

Review: Star Power
    Grade: -
    "The Monroe Show" might be the strangest show out of all the spin-offs. It's constantly flipping from grounded to nonsensical, from entertaining to boring. I think that a lot of people are confused by a lot of things on this show and that's why I didn't give it a grade. Get your act together please. Thank you!

Review: Scary Larry
    A bit cliché, but it's still a solid episode on one of my favorite shows of all the spin-offs. I'd like to see a better female representation on this show though. I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeves.

tvfan95

[225]Feb 15, 2009
    • level: 17
    Pandamoo2 wrote:

PLEASE REVIEW ALMEC! THANKS!

Review: Mrs. Puff The Chef
    I wonder what the shocking secret is! Also Mr. Krabs working for Plankton...that could be interesting. I'd be interested to see where you go with this. Also am I still gonna help you write???? Let me know.

Review: The Plankton Show (Preview)
    his isn't technically a review but I think the idea of a character moving to a new town has been overdone way too many times. And the name (The Plankton Show) is a bit cliché. My shows might not be the most popular but they are unique. Sorry. Just trying to help!

Review: The Snail of All Records
    Grade: B-
    It kindof bored me. I would've liked to see a twist or something. That said, it was still better than a lot of episodes that are out there for other shows. Solid effort!

Review: Star Power
    Grade: -
    "The Monroe Show" might be the strangest show out of all the spin-offs. It's constantly flipping from grounded to nonsensical, from entertaining to boring. I think that a lot of people are confused by a lot of things on this show and that's why I didn't give it a grade. Get your act together please. Thank you!

Review: Scary Larry
    A bit cliché, but it's still a solid episode on one of my favorite shows of all the spin-offs. I'd like to see a better female representation on this show though. I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeves.

Yes, you can start whenever you want!

66ers

[227]Feb 15, 2009
    He did vote my show in for a Spinny...

jjsthekid

[228]Feb 15, 2009

Well it seems that he doesnt like my show. Im sorry Pandamoo but if you are going to ignore everything i ask you then im just going to ignore your reqeust for a review. I asked you: Is your show rated PG and why did you hate my newest gary episode?

With that what? ( of the monroe show ) Review; A-

Thank you 66ers! I loved this episode! Maby the creator of With That what ( the actual show ) will understand that his show doesnt make sense. Overall great episode. But could have had some more plot but still.

Pandamoo2

[229]Feb 15, 2009
    • level: 9

To jjskid-I'm sorry if it offended you. I really wasn't trying to be negative and I don't want to make any enemies here. To be fair I gave your episode a B- which is not bad and I said it was better than a lot of episodes of other shows out there. I just have a wierd taste and I like when shows have big mind blowing twists. Thank you for calling me out on that.

Review: With That, What?
    Grade: A
    Surprisingly, I really enjoyed this. I thought it was a great way to poke fun at the fact that "With That, What?" was not nominated for a Spinny. I really do hope "The Monroe Show" wins best new spin-off (because I know Almec won't) because I think you deserve it the most.

jjsthekid

[230]Feb 15, 2009

Ok Pandamoo, i will review Almec, but im warning you i wont always give a A+. Oh and sorry about being mean earlier, i was just having a bad day and i ran out of ideas.

Almec Review: B+

Ok, i am going to be completely honest here. I have only read some if it but im not really that big over it. But when you post future episodes maby i will look into it. Right now i have only read about a couple episodes. I give it a 8 out of 10.

Edited on 02/15/2009 4:17pm

66ers

[231]Feb 15, 2009

Almec- A

This is a very good show. I like it.

clapmaster

[232]Feb 15, 2009
    • level: 20

I am only going to review one episode right now and its because this review is personal

The Monroe Show's Episode With That What - F-

Listen we all know that no one really understands what With That What, but making whole episode about how confusing it is is really mean. That's not really nice dude, that makes you a horrible person. How would you like it if someone made fun of your show and dedicated a whole episode towards it. For example, its like someone making fun of The Monroe Show for being too random or being extremely pointless. I'm sorry, but making fun of another creator's show is flat out wrong and absolutely heartless. 66ers, just for that I will never ever review another episode of your show ever again. Its too late to apologize and if you should apologize, apologize to YBRBNF.

Edited on 02/15/2009 7:12pm

66ers

[233]Feb 15, 2009

Everyone else seems to like it. I don't want enimies.

clapmaster

[234]Feb 15, 2009
    Well it still is not nice to make fun of another creator's show. I don't care if everyone else liked it, I care about what YBRBNF will think when he sees that you insulted his show.

66ers

[235]Feb 15, 2009
    He can make fun of my show. You even could.

YBRBNF

[236]Feb 15, 2009
    • level: 5
    I very much look forward to The Great Show of Sponge Bob, New Squid, With That, What? review! When?

The_Cartoon

[237]Feb 16, 2009
    Gary And Larry - A+
    Jsthekid perfectly mixed the worlds of Livin Like Larry and The Adventures of Gary the Snail and provided a detailed plot that is realistic in both of the series. I enjoyed this Livin Like Larry crossover even more than the first. Great job!

jjsthekid

[238]Feb 16, 2009

Thanks The Cartoon! But first i will review the newest episode of the monroe show.

Back to The Basics Review: B-

In a way this episode was good 66ers but the episode was rushed a little bit. Monroe selling all of his stuff was great ( classic). But it was rushed with the part where Mr. krabs wanted to buy the toy train. But overall, good episode.

66ers

[239]Feb 16, 2009
    Can someone review my latest episode?
    Edited on 02/16/2009 10:07am

whizkid777

[240]Feb 16, 2009
    • level: 19
    Can someone review my latest episode apart from jjsthekid?

66ers, if you review mine, I'll review yours.