We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Spin-off Ideas (Episodes): Reviews

4EverGreen

[261]Feb 17, 2009
    • level: 44
    66er's, your episode of "Star Power" ranks at an 8.4 out of 10 points possible, so I'll give a B. A fairly average good episode. Enough said!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

4EverGreen

[262]Feb 17, 2009
    WOW! Terminoob, your pilot was really amazing! It was so cool, and clever! It's kind of like what "Spongebob Squarepants" could be if it was more plot-oriented and made for teenagers! And using the premise of "Mirror, Mirror" from "Star Trek: the Original Series" for an entire TV show doesn't hurt either! On a scale of 1-10, you turned the dial up all the way to 11! It was THAT good! A+++! Enough said!

jjsthekid

[263]Feb 17, 2009
    • level: 21

The Plankton show review: C-

I really didnt want to give this episode a D, but it needed more plot in my opinion. There was only one episode ( and i dont know if it was suppose to be a pilot or what) but it was just too rushed. Perfectly Plankton was kind of better than this. But maby the guy will post more episodes and it will get better.

bob_ball

[264]Feb 17, 2009
    • level: 13
    To whoever wrote the pilot for The Plankton Show. Clapmaster already made a show called The Plankton Show, so can you please rename it? Otherwise, your show needs more details.

jjsthekid

[265]Feb 18, 2009

I will review Dcdude's newest episodes later.

Well, what have we learned today ( from the monroe show)? Review: B-

Yay! 66ers, this episode was ok indeed. But sadly, it was rushed a little bit. But at least this episode was ok. Every time i read this episode, it gets me hungry since you were talking about Candy.

Pandamoo2

[266]Feb 18, 2009
    • level: 9

Survey time!

How many people actually care about my show "Almec?"

I won't be mad...I just want to know if there's a point in continuing it.

Thanks!

tvfan95

[267]Feb 18, 2009
    • level: 17
    I care about it! I've been following the character if Almec since 2005, and it's great he's back!

jjsthekid

[268]Feb 18, 2009

Miss Underwater Idol review: A+++

Great episode Dcdude! I loved this episode so much! It was sort of sad but ok. Well Done!

The Test Review: A-

Great episode TvFan! But this episode seemed a little decent but good episode as well! Good work!

clapmaster

[269]Feb 18, 2009
    • level: 20
    Pandamoo2 wrote:

Survey time!

How many people actually care about my show "Almec?"

I won't be mad...I just want to know if there's a point in continuing it.

Thanks!

I do like it, but it feels like it drags at times for me.

P.S. to everyone. Patrick's Paradise returns from its long hiatus this weekend so be on the lookout

4EverGreen

[270]Feb 18, 2009
    Terminoob, your episodes "One In Two Million, Bittersweet" and "Please!" are all such good episodes! You're a truly great writer! Have you ever thought about writing TV shows for a living? Because I'd think you'd do very well if you did that as a profession! Anyways, all 3 of those episodes are very good! They all get a 10 out of 10 and will all be graded with an A+! Enough said!

4EverGreen

[271]Feb 18, 2009
    jjsthekid, your two-parter episode of "Alien Invasion" and "UFO Attacking" is a really great concept idea! You've really improved in your story writing abilities! I rank the two episodes as a 10 out of 10; they both get an A+! Enough said!

bob_ball

[272]Feb 19, 2009
    The Ops (so far) - A

Terminnoob this series is pretty tight. I love it so far. You definitely have a knack for storytelling.

jjsthekid

[273]Feb 19, 2009

Squidward's Snail review: A-

This episode was ok but sad. Will we see the Snail again? But still a good episode.

The_Cartoon

[274]Feb 19, 2009
    • level: 20
    Since you've been patient 66ers:

Monroe vs. Joe/ Power of Monroe: A/B+

You're show is really improving 66ers. You've listened to everyone's advice and made longer plots that make a lot more sense. Monroe vs. Joe is one of my favorite episodes so far, but I do have one piece of advice for you. In the episodes where Monroe is in a competition, I wouldn't have him win every single time. Eventually it becomes repetitive. Again though, great episodes. Keep up the good work.

jjsthekid

[275]Feb 19, 2009

School stunt review: A+

loved this episode The cartoon! Best crossover with your Larry show yet!

Monroe Vs. Joe review: B+

Good job 66ers! I liked it but needed some more details but still good!

66ers

[276]Feb 19, 2009
    • level: 8

The_Cartoon wrote:
    Since you've been patient 66ers: Monroe vs. Joe/ Power of Monroe: A/B+ You're show is really improving 66ers. You've listened to everyone's advice and made longer plots that make a lot more sense. Monroe vs. Joe is one of my favorite episodes so far, but I do have one piece of advice for you. In the episodes where Monroe is in a competition, I wouldn't have him win every single time. Eventually it becomes repetitive. Again though, great episodes. Keep up the good work.

I don't know if I was patient, I just didn't make any new episodes. Anyways, I won't ask for reviews anymore.

bob_ball

[277]Feb 19, 2009
    Monroe vs Joe - B+

Definitely one of your better episodes. While I still don't improve of your insult episode of With That What?, you are improving a lot 66ers...

Power of Monroe - D

...however a problem that you still have is random lame episodes like this. This episode is pretty much complete nonsense and boring. The Monroe Group challenges other groups? Why? What were they battling about? Gosh 66ers, whenever you go up, you always go back down. As Pandamoo once stated and I agree, your show is the strangest spin-off I've ever seen

jjsthekid

[278]Feb 20, 2009

Revenge is not on the menu review: A+

loved this episode Dcdude! Kind of sad but still an ok episode.

Idol High Review: A+

Another great episode! Funny to see them as teenagers.

NYrockinlegend

[279]Feb 20, 2009
    • level: 7
    Almec- B

I've gotta admit, I'm not really into it, but the character was a fantastic idea, though kinda weird and dark for this kind of show, but a great idea nevertheless. The New Adventures of SpongeBob and Friends- A

I LOVED reading this series! Not to mention, this was the spin-off that INSPIRED me to pursue my work of "The New Misadventures of SpongeBob SquarePants", and I'm sure several other spinoffs were inspired by this one as well! Though the plots twists getting darker would feel weird for this show, it still seemed to have its normally wacky moments. The ideas for show are also very creative and actually enjoyable to read about. This will always be the BEST spinoff to me! Way to go, Pandamoo2!

And 4EverGreen, I forgot what your first series was named, but I've gotta say I've REALLY enjoyed that one. That one also deserves an A. I loved your new additional characters to the series, including Master Cocelanth(my favorite!). Your ideas are very creative! Again, same thing here with Pandamoo2, some ideas would be too dark or serious to fit in with the show's feel, but nevertheless, are great ideas. And I've gotta admit, I made my series kinda serious and dark too! And tvfan95, thanks for your continued support of my original spin-off series! I greatly appreciate it! I'm sorry I had to cut off the series at some point, but it had a good run, thanks to great supporting fans like you! Also thanks to the other fans who supported it(not sure who you are, since its been a long time) and allowed to be the major success it was. Well, I just thought this review thread was pretty neat, so I checked it out. I've gotta say, I'm impressed. I may drop in a few reviews here and there. Feedback is what improves writing! But of course, don't demand for it!

Pandamoo2

[280]Feb 21, 2009
    • level: 9

NYrockinlegend wrote:
    Almec- B I've gotta admit, I'm not really into it, but the character was a fantastic idea, though kinda weird and dark for this kind of show, but a great idea nevertheless. The New Adventures of SpongeBob and Friends- A I LOVED reading this series! Not to mention, this was the spin-off that INSPIRED me to pursue my work of "The New Misadventures of SpongeBob SquarePants", and I'm sure several other spinoffs were inspired by this one as well! Though the plots twists getting darker would feel weird for this show, it still seemed to have its normally wacky moments. The ideas for show are also very creative and actually enjoyable to read about. This will always be the BEST spinoff to me! Way to go, Pandamoo2! And 4EverGreen, I forgot what your first series was named, but I've gotta say I've REALLY enjoyed that one. That one also deserves an A. I loved your new additional characters to the series, including Master Cocelanth(my favorite!). Your ideas are very creative! Again, same thing here with Pandamoo2, some ideas would be too dark or serious to fit in with the show's feel, but nevertheless, are great ideas. And I've gotta admit, I made my series kinda serious and dark too! And tvfan95, thanks for your continued support of my original spin-off series! I greatly appreciate it! I'm sorry I had to cut off the series at some point, but it had a good run, thanks to great supporting fans like you! Also thanks to the other fans who supported it(not sure who you are, since its been a long time) and allowed to be the major success it was. Well, I just thought this review thread was pretty neat, so I checked it out. I've gotta say, I'm impressed. I may drop in a few reviews here and there. Feedback is what improves writing! But of course, don't demand for it!

I really appreciate this. Thanks