We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Spin-off Ideas (Episodes): Reviews

whizkid777

[301]Feb 22, 2009
    • level: 19
    Well actually 66ers, I enjoyed that episode. A lot.

I'll give it an A-!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jjsthekid

[302]Feb 22, 2009
    • level: 21

Who did it? review: A-

Great episode 66ers! I like the mystery theme, and well done!

clapmaster

[303]Feb 22, 2009
    • level: 20
    Who Did It? - A-

66ers first off, I can't hold a grudge forever so I'll go back to reviewing your show again if you never make an episode like With That What ever again. Anyways after the terrible Monroe City, you actually made an amazing episode. This is the best eppy you have ever written. Great job. The only problem is the name of the eppy. Who Did It just seems like a bland name for a title, but its not really that big a problem

The Snail On The Other Side Of The Sea - B+

First off, that is one long name . Secondly, this was a good episode. Its funny to see everyone rely on Yoyo. Great work, can't wait to see what you have planned for the series finale

66ers

[304]Feb 23, 2009
    • level: 8

Rule the School- C-

I didn't really like this episode, and I'm pretty sure that I will not like this show at all. Melvin is daing the 129-year-old teacher? What the? I think that I will not really like this show.I hate that you abused Squidward, and Spongebob. Patrick was a jerk, and I hated Jim even in the real show. I think that if you want people to like your show, you should stop with this madness!

whizkid777

[306]Feb 23, 2009
    Rule The School-A-

Great start to what I hope is a great series.

whizkid777

[315]Feb 23, 2009
    tvfan95 wrote:
    People, I just got a TOS violation. You know what that means? I have 20 TOSs. You know what that means? I'M BANNED!!!! 20 TOSs AND YOUR BANNED!!!! SO 66ERS, BECAUSE OF YOUR LITTLE WHINING, I'M BANNED!!!!!!!!! I HEARD IT TAKES A COUPLE HOURS TO GET BANNED, SO THESE ARE MY LAST MOMENTS. So long everyone, we've had some good times.

Well, for that I am never reveiwing 66ers episode again.

jjsthekid

[316]Feb 23, 2009
    • level: 21

whizkid777 wrote:
    tvfan95 wrote:
    People, I just got a TOS violation. You know what that means? I have 20 TOSs. You know what that means? I'M BANNED!!!! 20 TOSs AND YOUR BANNED!!!! SO 66ERS, BECAUSE OF YOUR LITTLE WHINING, I'M BANNED!!!!!!!!! I HEARD IT TAKES A COUPLE HOURS TO GET BANNED, SO THESE ARE MY LAST MOMENTS. So long everyone, we've had some good times.

Why 66ers? Why???!!!

Anyway, to stay on topic ( since i have 1 TOS Violation) I will review TvFan's Newest episode, if it makes him happy.

Rule The School Review: A-

I dont see how the episode was that bad. I thought it was ok. I like the idea of having a spin- off that has to do with School.

DC-Dude

[317]Feb 23, 2009
    • level: 26
    jjsthekid wrote:

whizkid777 wrote:
    tvfan95 wrote:

Why 66ers? Why???!!!

Anyway, to stay on topic ( since i have 1 TOS Violation) I will review TvFan's Newest episode, if it makes him happy.

Rule The School Review: A-

I dont see how the episode was that bad. I thought it was ok. I like the idea of having a spin- off that has to do with School.

Poor guy. He's one of the last original SpongeBob forum guys. He, Captain 52, PokeSponge, sigh...

Rule The School: A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A great start to a series that could have been.