We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Spin-off Ideas (Episodes): Reviews

DC-Dude

[321]Feb 23, 2009
    • level: 26

spongechard wrote:
    People, this is tvfan95 on his old account, and I would just like to make it clear: I have been banned. This is the end of my time on this site for two reasons (which means not using this or any other account: 1. I might get banned for ban-dodging. 2. If this site bans someone for doing nothing, I don't care about. Seriously 66ers, what is your problem? I did NOTHING to you and you ban me? You should really be ashamed of yourself, and my guess is that no one will like you anymore. Don't TOS me for this, 66ers, at least give me this so long speach. As for everyone else, I'll miss you. We've had some great times. At least I'll have the ghosts of PokeSponge, RedSoxFan, ilovejn and hundreds of others to be friends with. I'm actually a little teary right now. This is a sad day for me. Could I just have one death wish? Don't forget me. Tell people about me, and what I did on this site. This is it. The final goodbye. This is the last time you'll ever see me. At least on this site. I will still go to PokeSponge and RedSoxFan's proboards, and I suggest you all do the same. See you.

If you ever come back and make a new account, maybe make a new one and continue where you left off, without letting anyone know.Or you can e-mail the tv.com staff and tell them that you didn't do anything wrong. They could reconsider.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jjsthekid

[322]Feb 23, 2009
    • level: 21

To try and stay on topic,i wil review some new episodes of underwater Idol.

Eye of the sponge Review: A-

Good episode but a little sad. Still good episode.

Stark Raving Plaid Review: A+

Another Great episode! Kind of sad that nobody believed spongebob and Patrick but still good.

clapmaster

[323]Feb 23, 2009
    • level: 20
    You know what 66ers. I forgave you for insulting With That What, but banning tvfan95 is something I'll never ever forgive you for. This time I'm 100% sure that I'll never ever review an episode of your show or any show you ever create ever again. Seriously, what was your purpose for doing this. I'm done with you. I don't care if you report this or not.

I'll review the last episode tvfan ever made

Rule The School - A++++++++

This episode was absolutely fantastic, I am so sad that we will never see another episode by him

The_Cartoon

[324]Feb 23, 2009
    I'm Sorry" -

66ers, I'm not going to review this one but I understand the inside meaning. I might accept your apology if you do something about this. It might not be too late to email TV.com and explain the situation. If the person who reported tvfan asks for him to be un-banned and apologizes for reporting him, it is possible that he will be unbanned.

jjsthekid

[325]Feb 23, 2009

Ok before i review anything else, I am only going to review one episode because it is personal.

Im Sorry Review: D+

look 66ers, We are still pretty mad that you banned TvFan. I see that this episode is based on what happened with TvFan but this isnt going to get you out of it. Many people have made blogs about you banning him and alot of people are still mad at you. I can see you are trying to say sorry for banning Tvfan but i still dont know if i am ever going to review any more episodes of your show after what you did.

Edited on 03/25/2009 1:39pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Pandamoo2

[326]Feb 23, 2009
    • level: 9

That was officially it. Every person I was friends with on this site back in the day-PokeSponge, 1710, ilovejn, and now tvfan95 are all gone. I hate this so much. At least I still have the new people who I hope will be on my side for this especially: clapmaster, DC Dude, and jjsthekid. 66ers I don't have much to say to you. I don't understand why but you've been a little immature the whole time you've been on this site. So that's it.

clapmaster

[327]Feb 23, 2009
    Don't worry Pandamoo, I'm on your side.

Scooter's Paradise Pilot - A-

A great start to your series jjsthekid. I like the name of your series, its just like mine. Anyways, interesting. Can't wait to see where your series will head.

bob_ball

[328]Feb 23, 2009
    • level: 13

I'm Sorry - U

What's a U? A U is as in you, 66ers, just banned the creator of the Spin-off Ideas forum. Consider this my last review for your show as well 66ers. You know what I'm not even going to give it a score. You went too far. Saying sorry doesn't always make people forgive you, and I'm not forgiving you unless you magically make tvfan95 return which you probably won't.

Edited on 02/23/2009 8:02pm

bob_ball

[329]Feb 24, 2009
    • level: 13
    Tentacle Acres Goes Reverse/The Chore Squad - A

Both episodes are fantastic. Whizkid I wouldn't be surprised at all if your series makes the jump to Spinny nominated for Best Series if you keep on making so many good episodes.

66ers

[330]Feb 24, 2009
    • level: 8

This might be my last post here ever.

I am sorry to TvFan95, and I did report him for a dumb reason. But... it was not my fault he gort banned. If this was his 19 TOS, you probably wouldn't have been so mad. Don't forget, I only gave him 1 of his 20 TOSs. It is not my fault he got banned. It might of been unfair, but it is not my fault. I understand that this is hard on anybody, so I thing that I will just leave. The Monroe Show is on hiatus. Goodbye.

Edited on 02/24/2009 6:07pm

whizkid777

[331]Feb 24, 2009
    • level: 19
    66ers wrote:

This might be my last post here ever.

I am sorry to TvFan95, and I did report him for a dumb reason. But... it was not my fault he gort banned. If this was his 19 TOS, you probably wouldn't have been so mad. Don't forget, I only gave him 1 of his 20 TOSs. It is not my fault he got banned. It might of been unfair, but it is nort my fault. I understand that this is hard on anybody, so I thing that I will just leave. The Monroe Show is on hiatus. Goodbye.

Well bye.

The Monroe Show (Overall):
    Look, I said I wouldn't review an episode ever again, but if I were to rate the show, C+. End of story. Bye.

jjsthekid

[332]Feb 24, 2009
    Pandamoo2 wrote:

That was officially it. Every person I was friends with on this site back in the day-PokeSponge, 1710, ilovejn, and now tvfan95 are all gone. I hate this so much. At least I still have the new people who I hope will be on my side for this especially: clapmaster, DC Dude, and jjsthekid. 66ers I don't have much to say to you. I don't understand why but you've been a little immature the whole time you've been on this site. So that's it.

Dont worry Pandamoo, i am also on your side.

DC-Dude

[333]Feb 24, 2009
    • level: 26
    jjsthekid wrote:
    Pandamoo2 wrote:

Dont worry Pandamoo, i am also on your side.

I'm with you too.

jjsthekid

[334]Feb 24, 2009

April Joke Review: F-

Once again i am sorry, but there is no plot at all. He laughs and thats it?

Best Friend of Squidward Review: D+

I dont understand. Is this a crossover with 66ers show: The Monroe show? Im sorry but i didnt understand it.

Gary, sorry for me review! F-

Sorry again but was this a crossover with my Gary show that just ended? Spongebob breaks Gary's shell and Gary fogives him? Sorry but that didnt make any sense.

4EverGreen

[335]Feb 24, 2009
    • level: 44
    66er's, TVFan95 was one of my friends on this site, but unlike most other people here, I know that blaming his banning on you isn't going to fix anything, nor is it probably going to un-ban him. Like Lady Macbeth once said in William Shakespeare's "Macbeth": "What's Done Is Done." And 66er's, I want you to know that I don't blame you for TVFan95's departure. Like you said, you only contributed 1 bad report out of 20, which is only 5% out of 100%! I'm not going to blame you for that. Other people might still be mad at you, but I want you to know that I still trust you, even if I am one of the 'oldies' here on this site. Anyways, to get back on topic; 66er's, I want to say that I thought you made a good episode with "I'm Sorry." You took the episode of "Ban That Guy!" and you brought it around full circle! Even if it was written because of the fallout that has recently occured, I still think that episode deserves a good rating. I'd give it a 9.5 out of 10, giving it an A. Enough said!

Nightmare_Fan17

[336]Feb 24, 2009
    • level: 5
    66ers wrote:

1. This might be my last post here ever.

2. I am sorry to TvFan95, and I did report him for a dumb reason.

3. But... it was not my fault he gort banned.

4. If this was his 19 TOS, you probably wouldn't have been so mad.

5. Don't forget, I only gave him 1 of his 20 TOSs.

6. It is not my fault he got banned. It might of been unfair, but it is nort my fault.

7. I understand that this is hard on anybody, so I thing that I will just leave. The Monroe Show is on hiatus. Goodbye.

I am going to reply to all of your numbered sentences with these 7 answers, one replying to each thing you said.

1. No comment, but everyone around here is still mad at you anway probably.

2. You shouldn't have reported him at all, you apologized, but once someone is banned, that user is banned forever and they can never come back, so you shoulda thought of that before you reported him. So I'm still mad at you.

3. No, it is, if you hadn't reported him, the mods wouldn't have seen it and told the administrators about that situation. Even though they are also to blame with their unfair injustices. Its gonna take a while for me to forget about their cruelty. TVFAN95 actually posted a message that was a violation of the TOS, but he accidentally posted it five times in a row, so the other four shouldn't count. You, or someone else here should report that to support at TV.com.

5. It still counted, tough luck.

6. You already said that.

7. No comment once again, see ya wouldn't want to be ya.

jjsthekid

[337]Feb 24, 2009

Cowabunga! Review: A+

I loved this episode The Cartoon! I like it that someone did a crossover with my new Scooter show.

jjsthekid

[338]Feb 24, 2009

Sponge-Pat ( so far) Review: B+

Great show, but i feel like it needs more details. The episodes are ok, but a little short. Still, a good show.

clapmaster

[339]Feb 24, 2009
    Cowabunga - A-

I actually saw this coming. The_Cartoon is such a big Scooter fan that he makes a crossover. Anyway, I liked this episode, but the minus is for the plot being a little short. Still it is a great episode.

jjsthekid

[340]Feb 25, 2009

the ops ( so far) Review: A+

Great show! Good indeed! Like how you make a lot of plots and all. Well done!