We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Have some episode ideas? Please post them here!

How would you feel if one of these ideas was chosen for the show?

yellowagent

[1]Mar 16, 2008
    • level: 2

Post your ideas here. Crossovers are one of my big focuses. So is episodes. I have an episode and a crossover example.

Sponges Go Green/The Army

Sponges Go Green

After watching an environmental show, SpongeBob mysteriously cares for the environment. He kicks off Patrick, he kicks off eco-careless people, and soon joins a Eco-club called 'Go Green or Go Destroy', which has a really wierd slogan!

The Army

SpongeBob receives a contract for the army, which had a signature, of which he didn't ask for. So he rejected it. However, the contracts won't stop coming back. Meanwhile, Patrick finds a four-leaf clover. Sandy also, meanwhile, find the crook who sent those contracts, Squidward!

The Portals of Passing (crossover with mainly FOP, but also with Simpsons, Danny Phantom, Jimmy Neutron and some others)

SpongeBob finds a mysterious portal in his backyard, thinking it goes to Glove World. Instead, it goes into Timmy's fishbowl, in the middle of the night. SpongeBob finds a lab ray, which Timmy and Wanda are testing. He accidentally opens lots of portals then Timmy goes to drastic measures to find SpongeBob. Meanwhile, Sandy investigates the portals, not far behind Timmy and SpongeBob.

There you go. Happy posting!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DC-Dude

[2]Mar 16, 2008
    • level: 26
    "The Jellyfish Effect"

Spongebob and Patrick must save the jellyfish from becoming extinct.

Robochao21

[4]Mar 16, 2008
    • level: 8
    mitsukigirl13 wrote:

The Last Episode: Spongebob dies. The end.

PS: I hate spongebob.

Then leave.

Everybody here is sick of your extreme hate so just go on out.

DC-Dude

[6]Mar 16, 2008
    Robochao21 wrote:

Nevermind.

Everybody mitsukigirl, is just a troll trying to get everybody mad and out of their chairs so just ignore her.

She goes into every topic about spongebob and say Spongebob sucks and it neds to be cancelled.

She is not a troll! She may try to bash the Spongebob forum, but otherwise she's pretty cool.

Robochao21

[8]Mar 17, 2008
    • level: 8
    DC-Dude wrote:
    Robochao21 wrote:

Nevermind.

Everybody mitsukigirl, is just a troll trying to get everybody mad and out of their chairs so just ignore her.

She goes into every topic about spongebob and say Spongebob sucks and it neds to be cancelled.

She is not a troll! She may try to bash the Spongebob forum, but otherwise she's pretty cool.

That's a troll.

See you used the word "trying" .

She's just trying to get your attention so you can yell at her and then get kicked.

mitsukigirl13

[9]Mar 17, 2008
    • level: 18
    Robochao21 wrote:
    DC-Dude wrote:
    Robochao21 wrote:

Nevermind.

That's a troll.

See you used the word "trying" .

She's just trying to get your attention so you can yell at her and then get kicked.

Thank you for standing up for me DC-dude. I know sometimes I can be a little rude when it comes to Spongebob, but I'm just so tired of it. It was good, but they're not even thinking on what they're putting on the air anymore. Plus, they're getting into the gross humor (which I can't stand). What happened to the classics like Band Geeks and Chocolate w/ nuts? I admit, it can be LOL, but they air it all the time! They could at least put it on hiatus for like, 3 or 4 months, then the fans will watch Spongebob even more! Like when they killed off Superman and then brought him back a few months later. So to conclude, I'm sorry if I offended anyone, but, come on, everyone has to be at least a little tired of spongebob. I promise to stop bashing Spongebob for a while, and you guys stop calling me a troll and/or devil. P.S: If you can't say anything nice about ANYONE, you shouldn't say anything at all.
    Edited on 03/17/2008 10:06am

WB4LIFE

[10]Mar 17, 2008
    • level: 12
    mitsukigirl13 wrote:

youre the worst person on the forum, mitsukigirl13

and thats the worst episode idea ive ever seen

my idea: WII bob squarepants 30 min episode

squidward is promoted to fry cook due to a higher score in the fry cook exam(squidward cheated off of spongebob),so spongebob challenges squidward to a WII tournament, where every one enters,in the first round, spongebob barely passes the golf part agianst larry, squidward easily beats scooter.

in the second round,it is boxing, spongebob beats sandy, while squidward takes out plankton. next is baseball in the quarterfinals, spongebob defeats patrick,while squidward defeats pearl. the semifinals is bowling, spongebob almost loses to mr.krabs, but wins by 7 points, squidward defeats squilliam(ha!) by 30 points

the finals has all the sports. squidward defeats spongebob in golf and bowling,but spongebob wins in tennis and baseball and the final match is boxing ( britney spears song "break the ice plays in the final battle) and when the song is finished,spongebob defeats squidward. squidward is demoted back to cashier because mr.krabs find out that squidward cheated off spongebob and sponge bob gets his job back.

suss2it

[11]Mar 17, 2008
    • level: 14
    OK Spongebob loses his KK hat, which is essentially his uniform so he goes on a crazy search for it, since he knows Krabs won't let him cook without it, so he searches the entire Bikini Bottom. When he realizes that his life is doomed if can't fry up some patties, he decides to blow up the entire Bikini Bottom to make sure they don't eat someone else's horrible patties. Patrick and he watch from the outskirts of the city when Patrick suggests it's on Bob's head the entire time, to which Spongebob replies in a fit of rage, with a barrage of insults to Patrick's intelligence then proceeds to beat with him with a clunk of wood. Spongebob then looks into a mirror and realizes that Pat was correct so he apologizes to good ol' Pat and rushes to the KK so he's not late, and the town mysteriously comes back, and everything ends as if nothing had begun to begin with.

jgjg14

[12]Mar 17, 2008
    • level: 5

sponge bobs health sponge bob was getting up for work then he ate some candy then he said this is some good candy then he ate more more and more then he was fat and when he got to work he was 10 minutes late then mr krabs said get to work and how did you get so fat sponge bob said by eating candy then mr krabs said thats bad for your health then sponge bob said ill run it off later he did not run it off in fact he just ate more candy then sandy came and said sponge bob you want to go to the beach when he came out she said sponge bob how you get so fat he said by eating candy she said thats bad then he said I know bad for my health so 5 hours later sponge bob lost all that fat and said to sandy ill never eat that much candy again.

DC-Dude

[13]Mar 17, 2008
    "Sister Love"

Squidwards sister comes to Bottom and falls in love with Spongebob.

WhaleSearcher91

[14]Mar 18, 2008
    • level: 7
    WB4LIFE wrote:
    mitsukigirl13 wrote:

youre the worst person on the forum, mitsukigirl13

and thats the worst episode idea ive ever seen

my idea: WII bob squarepants 30 min episode

squidward is promoted to fry cook due to a higher score in the fry cook exam(squidward cheated off of spongebob),so spongebob challenges squidward to a WII tournament, where every one enters,in the first round, spongebob barely passes the golf part agianst larry, squidward easily beats scooter.

in the second round,it is boxing, spongebob beats sandy, while squidward takes out plankton. next is baseball in the quarterfinals, spongebob defeats patrick,while squidward defeats pearl. the semifinals is bowling, spongebob almost loses to mr.krabs, but wins by 7 points, squidward defeats squilliam(ha!) by 30 points

the finals has all the sports. squidward defeats spongebob in golf and bowling,but spongebob wins in tennis and baseball and the final match is boxing ( britney spears song "break the ice plays in the final battle) and when the song is finished,spongebob defeats squidward. squidward is demoted back to cashier because mr.krabs find out that squidward cheated off spongebob and sponge bob gets his job back.

scorchingflame is the worst

thecrab15

[15]Apr 1, 2008
    • level: 10
    spongebob farts on fire

thecrab15

[16]Apr 1, 2008
    • level: 10
    anti-patrick

mitsukigirl13

[17]Apr 1, 2008

Before you flame me, I'm not trying to flame Spongebob in these ideas. Please leave comments.

Diary of a Insane Green Fish: Spongebob has 2 do an interview on a citizen of Bikini Bottom for Boating School. And the first person he runs into is....... the chocolate loving fish. So Spongebob decides interview him. This episode reviels the green fish's name, how he got his love of CHOCOLATE?! and why he's always at the Krusty Krab.

Disco Fever!: Squidward goes to a dance club for a disco dance compation (but he's not very good), but before it's his turn, Spongebob gives him a fever. But Squidward decides to dance anyway (since 1st prise is $1,000,000) and he wins! He decides to enter disco dance contests ocean wide, so he makes sure he keeps his fever, even though it's praticly killing him. Then, the day before the Dissco Championchip, he gets well again, and he can't find anyone else who has a fever! What's poor, healthy Squidward 2 do?

Beauty and the Sponge: Mr. Krabs starts a Saturday Movie night at the Krusty Krab, and decides for the first showing, he picks out a Seiweed (parody of Disney) movie. Spongebob falls asleep and dreams the whole movie of Beauty and the Beast, in Bikini Bottom! Cast: Belle- Mindy; Beast- Patrick; Maurice (Belle's father)- Mr. Krabs; Cogsworth- Squidward; Lumiere- Spongebob; Mrs. Potts- Mrs. Puff; Chip- Gary; Gaston- Plankton.

The Wizard of Squid: When a hurricane hits Bikini Bottom, Squidward gets hit in the head with some debree and goes into a coma. Suddenly he's at the Land of Squid, where he must get home. Cast: The Scarecrow- Patrick; The Tin Man- Sandy; The Cowardly Lion- Spongebob; The Good Witch of the North- Mindy; The Wicked Witch of the West- Pearl (I couldn't think of anyone else); The Wizard- Mr. Krabs.

I hope you like these ideas better than my last one. PLEASE DON'T DELETE!

PS: Beauty and the Beast is my favorite Disney movie.

Edited on 04/01/2008 4:25pm

tpoz

[18]Apr 2, 2008
    • level: 4
    Oh, I don't believe she's that mean. Pfff.. Can't you see it? She has quite better ideas than the writers! But...didn't you say you HATE Spongebob mitsukigirl?

mitsukigirl13

[19]Apr 2, 2008
    tpoz wrote:
    Oh, I don't believe she's that mean. Pfff.. Can't you see it? She has quite better ideas than the writers! But...didn't you say you HATE Spongebob mitsukigirl?
    I definatly hate the new episodes, but the show has had it's moments (Band Geeks, Chocolate w/ nuts, ect.) Also, I'm trying not to flame Spongebob that much anymore since it's made people think I'm a troll and/or devil. So from now on, I'll keep my negative comments to myself.

mitsukigirl13

[20]Apr 2, 2008
    mitsukigirl13 wrote:

I'm sorry I wrote this. If anyone wants me to delete it, just say "I"