We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Have some episode ideas? Please post them here!

How would you feel if one of these ideas was chosen for the show?

4EverGreen

[81]Apr 30, 2008
    • level: 44

Okay, here is the short, but important, list of episodes that are needed to be known that directly lead up to my "Spongebob and Stanley" spin-off. -20. "Help Wanted/Reef Blowers/Tea at the Treedome" -19. "Jellyfishing/Plankton!" -18. "Bubble Stand/Ripped Pants" -17. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy/Pickles" -16. "Culture Shock/F.U.N." -15. "Nature Pants/Opposite Day" -14. "Something Smells/Bossy Boots" -13. "Hooky/ Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II" -12. "Spongebob Meets the Stangler/Pranks a Lot" -11. "Fear of a Krabby Patty/ Shell of a Man" -10. "Patrick Smartpants/Karate Island" -9. "Knights of the Square Table" (The Midevil episode.) -8. "Born to Be Mild/Best Frenemies" -7. "Roller Cowards/Bucket, Sweet Bucket." -6. "Krabs Ala Mode/20,000 Patties Under the Sea" -5. "Not Normal/The Two Faces of Squidward" -4. "Pest of the West" -3. "To Save a Squirrel/Stanley S. Squarepants" -2. "Larry Poppins" -1. "The Sea Jungle Book"

And now, for the first official episode of "Spongebob and Stanley!" "You've Got To Carry That Weight" (30 minute episode.) Stanley's earning a living, he's no longer a jinx, plus, he knows how to be himself more than ever. But sadly, tragedy suddenly strikes. Stanley's caregiver, Spongebob's Uncle Sherm, dies from a combination of cancer and diabetes. Stanley suddenly feels lost. Uncle Sherm always took care of Stanley, now Stanley has nothing. But Spongebob is there for Stanley, and tell him that no matter what happens, Spongebob is going to help Stanley get through this ordeal! The first thing Stanley has to learn is how to take care of himself. He has to learn how to make his own bed, how to clean his own pineapple house, how to cook and feed himself, and most importantly, how to schedule his life. It won't be an easy task, but Spongebob is determined that Stanley can still manage to have a happy life! Episode Notes: The episode title is a reference to The Beatles song "You've Got To Carry That Weight." Additionally, ex-Beatles Paul McCartney's voice is featured in this episode through the played song of "Live and Let Die." Don't worry, the rest of my episode ideas will mostly be happier than this! Enough said!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

thecrab15

[82]May 3, 2008
    • level: 10
    mitsukigirl13 wrote:
    DC-Dude wrote:
    mitsukigirl13 wrote:
    DC-Dude wrote:
    Season 9!

Squidiotic/ Let The Snow Fall Down

Squidward finds that he keeps shrinking every day until he meets Squid Wood, who helps him become big again; Spongebob, Squidward and Patrick get snowed in at the Krusty Krab.

I love Let The Snow Fall! Is Mr. Krabs in that episode?

No, he leaves before the snow falls.

Good because he really isn't one of my favorite characters

I know you are referring to the forum "Dead Mr. Krabs".

4EverGreen

[83]May 5, 2008
    • level: 44
    I'll post up some more ideas here sometime in the future, but I'm currently story stuck at the moment. If anybody wants to help me out, they can and I'll give them co-story credit! Enough said!

thecrab15

[84]Jun 9, 2008
    DC-Dude wrote:
    "Pearls Just Wanna Have Fun"

Pearl runs away from home when she finds a secret about who her mother is, but when she rooms with Spongebob, Spongebob helps her find her mom and convince her to get back together with Mr. Krabs.

"Return Of The Kelpshakes/ Silent Episode"

The Kelpshake store comes back; a silent episode, just like in the 20's.

"Water Leakage Parts 1 and 2"

Spongebob must save the town from water-loss when water becomes scarce.

My name for Silent Episode is "Silents Please!". I got it from CatDog

jordanb103

[85]Jun 9, 2008
    • level: 7
    mitsukigirl13 wrote:
    Robochao21 wrote:
    DC-Dude wrote:
    Robochao21 wrote:

Nevermind.

Everybody mitsukigirl, is just a troll trying to get everybody mad and out of their chairs so just ignore her.

She goes into every topic about spongebob and say Spongebob sucks and it neds to be cancelled.

She is not a troll! She may try to bash the Spongebob forum, but otherwise she's pretty cool.

That's a troll.

See you used the word "trying" .

She's just trying to get your attention so you can yell at her and then get kicked.

Thank you for standing up for me DC-dude. I know sometimes I can be a little rude when it comes to Spongebob, but I'm just so tired of it. It was good, but they're not even thinking on what they're putting on the air anymore. Plus, they're getting into the gross humor (which I can't stand). What happened to the classics like Band Geeks and Chocolate w/ nuts? I admit, it can be LOL, but they air it all the time! They could at least put it on hiatus for like, 3 or 4 months, then the fans will watch Spongebob even more! Like when they killed off Superman and then brought him back a few months later. So to conclude, I'm sorry if I offended anyone, but, come on, everyone has to be at least a little tired of spongebob. I promise to stop bashing Spongebob for a while, and you guys stop calling me a troll and/or devil. P.S: If you can't say anything nice about ANYONE, you shouldn't say anything at all.

i'm just saying,every episode of spongebob i love.

jordanb103

[86]Jun 9, 2008
    WB4LIFE wrote:
    mitsukigirl13 wrote:

The Last Episode: Spongebob dies. The end.

PS: I hate spongebob.

youre the worst person on the forum, mitsukigirl13

and thats the worst episode idea ive ever seen

my idea: WII bob squarepants 30 min episode

squidward is promoted to fry cook due to a higher score in the fry cook exam(squidward cheated off of spongebob),so spongebob challenges squidward to a WII tournament, where every one enters,in the first round, spongebob barely passes the golf part agianst larry, squidward easily beats scooter.

in the second round,it is boxing, spongebob beats sandy, while squidward takes out plankton. next is baseball in the quarterfinals, spongebob defeats patrick,while squidward defeats pearl. the semifinals is bowling, spongebob almost loses to mr.krabs, but wins by 7 points, squidward defeats squilliam(ha!) by 30 points

the finals has all the sports. squidward defeats spongebob in golf and bowling,but spongebob wins in tennis and baseball and the final match is boxing ( britney spears song "break the ice plays in the final battle) and when the song is finished,spongebob defeats squidward. squidward is demoted back to cashier because mr.krabs find out that squidward cheated off spongebob and sponge bob gets his job back.

don't say that about mitsukigirl!

thecrab15

[88]Jun 9, 2008
    Beware of Cliff: Plankton's cousin, Cliff helps Plankton steal the formula. 10:33
    Watermelon House- SpongeBob redecorates his house into a fancy, watermelon house 11:34

jordanb103

[89]Jun 9, 2008

another day, another , pff, NICKLE!/it comes to this

spongebob goes to the krusty krab for work and sees plankton eating a krabby patty;king neptune gets so mad at mindy that she leaves the castle and moves to sunny sea shores resort,who will be the next king neptune?[p.s. in the end Mindy misses bikini bottom and she returns.] [p.s.s. the candidates were spongebob , patrick , squidward , mr.krabs , sandy , larry , pearl , mrs.puff, and karen.[plankton was on vacation and gets mad when he comes back.]

thecrab15

[90]Jun 9, 2008
    Sponge Mutiny- All people (including Patrick) harm SpongeBob badly. 10:44
    Jump Off a Cliff Day- Everone in Bikini Bottom jump off cliffs except for Squidward. 11:13

thecrab15

[91]Jun 9, 2008
    Krabby Loss- The Krusty Krab lost Krabby Patty supply so the invent the King Patty. 11:24
    Sandy DumbPants- Sandy becomes dumb after drinking too much dumb pills. 10:42

thecrab15

[92]Jun 9, 2008
    No Thanks For the Memories- When a TV hits SpongeBob in the head, he gets amnesia. 10:18
    The Goofiest Goober- SpongeBob leaves work to be the goofiest goober. 11:02

mitsukigirl13

[93]Jun 9, 2008
    • level: 18
    thecrab15 wrote:
    No Thanks For the Memories- When a TV hits SpongeBob in the head, he gets amnesia. 10:18
    The Goofiest Goober- SpongeBob leaves work to be the goofiest goober. 11:02

Please don't triple post

turtle4apple

[94]Jun 9, 2008
    • level: 22
    Is it against the Terms of Service to double post or triple post?

DC-Dude

[95]Jun 9, 2008
    • level: 26
    Lil' Sponge/ My Cousin Squidson

A little sponge keeps following Spongebob and Spongebob must get him away without making him feel bad; Squidward's cousin Squidson comes to town.

mitsukigirl13

[96]Jun 12, 2008
    turtle4apple wrote:

Sometimes my friend Edfan101 does it on the EEnE forums, and the editor tells her about it, but I don't know what the big deal is.

DC-Dude

[97]Jun 12, 2008
    • level: 26
    mitsukigirl13 wrote:
    turtle4apple wrote:

Sometimes my friend Edfan101 does it on the EEnE forums, and the editor tells her about it, but I don't know what the big deal is.

Hi! Nice to see you back on this thread.

"The Secret Box Too/ The Tooth Squid"

Spongebob makes another attempt to see what is inside Patrick's secret box; Spongebob loses a tooth but Mr. Krabs tells Squidward to be a tooth fairy for Spongebob since Spongebob dosen't know the truth about tooth fairies.

ben10ison23

[98]Jul 6, 2008
    • level: 4

Plot Zero (1 hr. special no commecials)

Plankton creates a time traveling device so he can get the Krabby Patty secret formula by going back in time to steal it from Eugene as a boy. Near the end of this episode,Plankton travels into the space/time continum and is never seen again.

WB4LIFE

[99]Jul 6, 2008
    • level: 12

SoylentBob GreenPants

Spongebob Watches Soylent Green and thinks krabby patties are made of fish.

Oiuja Spongebob

Spongebob and patrick play a Ouija video game,Squidward Tries to Commit Suicide to haunt the game,but fails misrebly

mitsukigirl13

[100]Jul 14, 2008

Okay, I have some more.

Spongadin: Once again, it's time for a KK movie night. When the DVD starts to skip, the crowd starts to throw shoes ( ) and one hits Spongebob and he dreams the whole movie.

Spongebob- Aladdin

Gary- Abu

Sandy- Jasmine

Patrick- Genie

Mr. Krabs- The Sultan

Plankton- Jafar

Siren Sandy (1/2 hour) : When everyone except Sandy auditions for Ocean Idol, Spongebob convinces her to tryout. When they pick a slow song (not her usual country song) for her to sing, they find out that when she sings a slow song, she can stop people in their tracks and puts them in a 10 minute daze. So Plankton captures Sandy and puts a shock collar on her so he can steal the recipe. Will Spongebob free will be more powerful than Sandy Song? Will Sandy's texas toughness be tough enough to stand Level 10 on her shock collar so she can save her friends? Find out if this episode ever gets made

Squidward U: When Squidward's grocery shopping, Spongebob decides to clean out Squid's attic as a favor, and finds out that Squid went to collage, but never finished. So he tells everyone in Bikini Bottom. In order to get his reputation and his job back, Squid must go back to collage for one month to be able to graduate.

P.S: Spongebob's Collage grades: Math: B/ Science: B/ History: C/ Physics: B/ Astronomy: C-/ Oceanography: B+/

Squid's collage grades: Math: A-/ Science: B+/ History: B+/ Physics: _ / Astronomy: C-/ Oceanography: A-/ (He never finished Physics 101)