We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Have some episode ideas? Please post them here!

How would you feel if one of these ideas was chosen for the show?

DC-Dude

[61]Apr 26, 2008
    • level: 26
    "Krusty-Kola/ The Trouble With Tweezers"

Spongebob creates a soda and sells it; Spongebob helps Patrick get a splinter out.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mitsukigirl13

[62]Apr 26, 2008
    • level: 18

I finnaly got on the forum.

Nice episode ideas

iSponge: The iShell comes to Bikini Bottom and everyone wants one! When Spongebob gets one, he can't stop listening to it, and neither can anyone else. The only people who don't who don't have one are Gary, Mr. Krabs' worm (who we find out that his name is Quarters), and Mystery. They found out that Plankton is behind it and if they don't stop Plankton by midnight, everyone will be hypnotised to eat at the Chum Bucket and be Plankton's servents! Can the pets save the day?

Poor Patty: A tsunami hits the Krusty Krab, destroying the secret formula, all of Mr. Krabs' money, and wipes out Spongebob's memory, Mr. Krabs is broke. Since he hasen't made the krabby patty in 76 years, he can't remember it, and therefore has to work for Plankton. At first Plankton treats him like a dog (er, worm) but with Mr. Krabs' buisness skills, the Chum Bucket is getting more buisness than ever! But then Spongebob remembers the formula! Will Mr Krabs stay at the Chum Bucket, or will he be enemys with Plankton once more?

What do you think?

DC-Dude

[63]Apr 26, 2008
    mitsukigirl13 wrote:

I finnaly got on the forum.

Nice episode ideas

iSponge: The iShell comes to Bottom and everyone wants one! When Spongebob gets one, he can't stop listening to it, and neither can anyone else. The only people who don't who don't have one are Gary, Mr. Krabs' worm (who we find out that his name is Quarters), and Mystery. They found out that Plankton is behind it and if they don't stop Plankton by midnight, everyone will be hypnotised to eat at the Chum Bucket and be Plankton's servents! Can the pets save the day?

Poor Patty: A tsunami hits the Krusty Krab, destroying the secret formula, all of Mr. Krabs' money, and wipes out Spongebob's memory, Mr. Krabs is broke. Since he hasen't made the krabby patty in 76 years, he can't remember it, and therefore has to work for Plankton. At first Plankton treats him like a dog (er, worm) but with Mr. Krabs' buisness skills, the Chum Bucket is getting more buisness than ever! But then Spongebob remembers the formula! Will Mr Krabs stay at the Chum Bucket, or will he be enemys with Plankton once more?

What do you think?

OMG I LOVE POOR PATTY!

DC-Dude

[64]Apr 26, 2008
    "Barnacle Gal"

Spongebob's friends get jealous when Spongebob hangs out with Barnacle Boy's granddaughter, Bari aka Barnacle Gal.

"Journey To The Center Of The Gold Mine"

When Spongebob discovers a gold mine, he, Patrick, Squidward and Sandy must save Mr. Krabs from an gold mine implosion. "The Song Of Songs"

Spongebob looks for his special song when everyone else has their special song.

"Spongebob Vs. Sandy Parts 1 and 2"

Spongebob and Sandy become boyfriend and friend, but what will happen to Patrick, Squidward, and Mr. Krabs's jealousy?

"The Sponge Adventure! Parts 1, 2 and 3"

Spongebob, Patrick, Sandy, Squidward, Mr. Krabs, Gary and Plankton (who is now good) get stuck on land and must survive on dry land. But what happens when the gang splits up? Is Spongebob the last of his friends?

DC-Dude

[65]Apr 26, 2008
    Here is the Master list of my episodes. I will be starting season 9 soon.

Season 7:
    1. West Sponge Story
    2. Spongerella The Lovely/ Love Cappuchino
    3. The Squid and Me/ Gary's Love
    4. Fancy Living/ The Cool Pink Dude
    5. The Krab Kloses/ The New Sandy
    6. Mr. Squidward/ Money Planet
    7. God Save Neptune/ Back To Rock Bottom
    8. A Cereal Comedy/ Up To Texas
    9. Patrickville/ Spongey Bunny
    10. Family FUN-Fair/ The Sand-Man
    11. A Spongeriffic Reunion/ Movie Theater
    12. Spongebob Show/ Bubble Buddy Returns
    13. Mr. Krabs' Wife/ Krusty Krab Action Figures
    14. The Jelly-Lover Diaries/ The Test
    15. Saturday Night Sailors/It's A Pirate's World
    16. The Krusty Krab Movie
    17. The Squidward You Thought You Knew
    18. Cooking Catastrophe/ Tenacious Sandy
    19. Movie Sponge/ Spatula of Gold
    20. My Big Fat Easter Island/ Liar, Liar, Squarepants on Fire
    21. Bikini Bottom Bible Stories
    22. SpongeBob Amnesia Pants
    23. Goofy Krab/ Krustaceous Kons
    24. Krusty Chamber/ My Life In a Super Bowl
    25. I'll Rue The Day You Moved Here
    26. The Shark Strikes/ Uncle Sherm's Perm
    27. S.S. Spongebob/Egotistic Squarepants

Season 8:

1. Partners In Prime/ That's How You Know
    2. It's A Spongey-Full Life
    3. Clash Of The Parties/ Television Manual
    4. Good Boy Gone Krab
    5. Host Of The Year/ The Jellyfish Effect
    6. The Untold Story Of Spongebob
    7. The Mighty Sponge
    8. Talking On Sunshine/ Goin' Down To South Shark
    9. Krusty-Kola/ The Trouble With Tweezers
    10. Barnacle Gal
    11. Journey To The Center Of The Gold Mine
    12. The Song Of Songs
    13. Spongebob Vs. Sandy (1)
    14. Spongebob Vs. Sandy (2)
    15. The Sponge Adventure! (1)
    16. The Sponge Adventure! (2)
    17. The Sponge Adventure! (3)

4EverGreen

[66]Apr 27, 2008
    • level: 44
    I used to post episode ideas on an old Episode idea topic, but I'd like to post some new episode ideas here. Who would be interested in a spin-off revolving around Spongebob and Stanley? I know I would be, because I think that I can write some good stories! But I want to get some feedback first. Who'd like to see this happen?

DC-Dude

[67]Apr 27, 2008
    4EverGreen wrote:
    I used to post episode ideas on an old Episode idea topic, but I'd like to post some new episode ideas here. Who would be interested in a spin-off revolving around Spongebob and Stanley? I know I would be, because I think that I can write some good stories! But I want to get some feedback first. Who'd like to see this happen?

I would like to see what you can do!

DC-Dude

[68]Apr 27, 2008
    Season 9!

Squidiotic/ Let The Snow Fall Down

Squidward finds that he keeps shrinking every day until he meets Squid Wood, who helps him become big again; Spongebob, Squidward and Patrick get snowed in at the Krusty Krab.

mitsukigirl13

[69]Apr 27, 2008
    DC-Dude wrote:
    Season 9!

Squidward finds that he keeps shrinking every day until he meets Squid Wood, who helps him become big again; Spongebob, Squidward and Patrick get snowed in at the Krusty Krab.

I love Let The Snow Fall! Is Mr. Krabs in that episode?

DC-Dude

[70]Apr 27, 2008
    mitsukigirl13 wrote:
    DC-Dude wrote:
    Season 9!

No, he leaves before the snow falls.

DC-Dude

[71]Apr 27, 2008
    "This Is What Dreams Are Made Of/ Spongebob Goes Wild"

After seeing a scary movie, Spongebob gets stuck in his own dream; After finding some of Mr. Krabs's lost money, Spongebob buys many fancy things. But when Mr. Krabs finds that SPongebob had his money.... Uh-oh!

4EverGreen

[72]Apr 27, 2008
    Okay, to quote Spongebob Squarepants: "I'm Ready!" To start posting episode ideas here! But before I begin my spin-off proper, I need to write potential episode ideas for "Spongebob Squarepants" that will lead off to my spin-off of "Spongebob and Stanley," so just bear with me for a while, it will be worth the wait. "Larry Poppins" (30 minute episode.) Spongebob's Uncle Sherm needs to get Stanley out of Uncle Sherm's hair (or in his case, toupee) for a while, so Spongebob takes Stanley for a tour of the local mall to see if they can find some items that can't be broken by Stanley's bad luck plague. When Stanley see's a sea horse ride, he puts in a quarter to ride it, and as it turns out, he CAN'T even ride THAT without breaking it and causing a fire when the machine breaks! Uncle Sherm is at his wits end, he decides there's only one solution: he needs to hire somebody who can straighten Stanley out! So he puts up flyers that say the following: "Desperately needed: a professionial tutor/caregiver who can stand up against bad luck misfortunes and mishaps and can bring good luck and fortune to a sponge in dire need! Must be big, strong, and above all, absolutely tough!" So when Larry the Lobster sees this ad, he thinks that it fits him perfectly! He's big, strong, and absolutely tough! So he applies for the job, and gets hired mainly because he's the only one who applied for the job! Larry decides to show Stanley there's a better way to do things! Not the clumsy way, the manly way! Like a lobster! First Stanley and Larry straighten out Stanley's room, making it neat and completely jinx free! Then Larry works on Stanley's social skills! Larry is convinced that the more confidant Stanley feels, the less of a klutz he will be in daily life. Soon enough, Stanley is brave enough to go jellyfishing with Spongebob and Patrick, and only gets stung four times! This is a record for Stanley, as this is the least amount of times he has been stung! At a tea party in a Chinese Restaurant, Stanley gets a fortune cookie that says: "You will soon be free of the plagues that plague you." Reading this, Larry decides that it's time to put Stanley to the biggest test, to see if he can handle doing chores. In this case, sweeping chimney's! To everyone's surprise, Larry and Stanley manage to get the job done without breaking a single thing! The Squarepants celebrate by deciding to fly some kites! Larry knows that he's accomplished his job, Stanley's no longer breaking things, and the Squarepants are having a fun time together. His work is done. But he promises the Squarepants that he can come by and hang out with them anytime they want! With Stanley no longer a risk to anyone or anything, Spongebob knows that he and his favorite cousin will be able to get along better together then they ever have before! Episode Notes: The episode title is a parody/allusion to the 1964 Disney hit movie "Mary Poppins." It even includes parodies of the songs: "Spoonful of Sugar, It's a Jolly Holiday, Supercalifragilisticexpialidocius, Chim Chim Cheree," and "Let's Go Fly a Kite." The song parodies are named: "Spoonful of Sponging, What a Happy Holiday, Super Stanley Talented Extra Special Squarepants, Sweep Sweep Soiree," and "Time to Fly Some Kites." A reprise of "The F.U.N. Song" takes the place of where a parody of "I Love to Laugh" would've been in this parody. Stanley is no longer cursed with bad luck starting with this episode. Episode Quotes: Located throughout this post! That's my episode idea for today! Enough said! The End!

mitsukigirl13

[73]Apr 28, 2008
    DC-Dude wrote:
    "This Is What Dreams Are Made Of/ Spongebob Goes Wild"

After seeing a scary movie, Spongebob gets stuck in his own dream; After finding some of Mr. Krabs's lost money, Spongebob buys many fancy things. But when Mr. Krabs finds that SPongebob had his money.... Uh-oh!

Awesome ideas. Especially Spongebob goes Wild.

mitsukigirl13

[74]Apr 28, 2008
    DC-Dude wrote:
    mitsukigirl13 wrote:
    DC-Dude wrote:
    Season 9!

No, he leaves before the snow falls.

Good because he really isn't one of my favorite characters

DC-Dude

[75]Apr 28, 2008
    "Welcome to UTOPIA/ It's Magic"

Mr. Krabs turns the Krusty Krab into a futuristic resteraunt but Spongebob dislikes it; Squidward is jealous that Spongebob can do magic tricks.

4EverGreen

[76]Apr 28, 2008

"The Sea Jungle Book" (30 minute episode.) Spongebob Squarepants is one of the best jellyfishers in the ocean! In fact, he's spotted, caught, and released every single kind of recognized jellyfish under the water! All except one: the elusively rare Californian Spotted Jaguar Jellyfish thought to be located in the sea jungles in the shallow waters off of the California coast. But Spongebob knows that for such a task to be successful, he can't accomplish this undertaking alone. So with the help of Stanley and Sandy (Patrick went away to spend some time with his parents on Sea Star Day again) the trio set out in order to find what few others have found. The sea jungle is a place the likes of which none of them have really ever explored before. They must get used to roughing it together until they find their prey. As far as camping goes, they do a pretty good job of it considering. But when it comes time to actually FINDING the jellyfish, it's considerably less easy. They can not find the jellyfish despite all their attempts to locate it, and start to wonder if the whole thing is just a wild sea-goose chase. Until they bump into someone entirely new! A naked, but friendly Orca! The whale introduces himself as Bump-Free, a local native of this sea jungle. He lives here because he has always felt peace here among the wild in a natural setting. The pressures of society don't get too him, and he has no need to feel ashamed whatsoever. And surprisingly, Spongebob and his friends don't see anything for Bump-Free to be ashamed about either. Bump-Free says that the reason those three have been unable to find their jellyfish is that the jellyfish will only come to them once they learn how to show who they really are to others, and why it's not important or neccessary to hide who one is from others. Spongebob thinks that he knows what Bump-Free is talking about. In an act of braveness, Spongebob takes off his socks and shoes, removes his tie, unbuttons his shirt, loosens his belt, takes off his squarepants, and removes his underwear. Bump-Free says: "You've got the right idea. Now it's time to prove to the jellyfish how commited you are. Are you willing to tear up your clothes so that the jellyfish will know that you won't let clothes define who you are? He won't appear any other way?" Sandy says: "Spongebob, you really don't need to go through with this! Surely there must be another way!" Spongebob says: "Sandy, there is no other way. Besides, Bump-Free is right. I don't need clothes to let others know who I am because clothes never made a sponge, a sponge always made the clothes. But I say that clothes are a lie, and I'll show others that we don't need clothes to hide under and that everyone CAN be accepted for who they are!" And Spongebob completely rips up his clothes! Stanley says: "Spongebob, that took a lot of guts and courage. If you can do it, then I'll try it to." So Stanley does what Spongebob did, and soon proves himself to be a TRUE cousin of Spongebob's! Sandy says: "Well I can't take off my tin suit, I can't breathe underwater! Unless...don't go anywhere you guys, I'll be right back!" So Sandy jumps in her undersea car and drives off somewhere fast! Spongebob and Stanley are wondering what Sandy could be doing. But they don't have to wonder for long, because Sandy comes right back! She says: "Guys, I found a solution! I'll be able to prove myself true to the jellyfish to! And Sandy rips off her suit, throws down her helmet, then discreetly takes off her other clothes. Sandy says: "I've found a way to be able to breathe underwater!" And Sandy shows Spongebob, Stanley, and Bump-Free three blue pills. Sandy says: "I took one of these and do you know what they enable me to do now? They allow me to breathe underwater all the time, without the aid of a tin suit! Now I can stay underwater all the time and just be my natural squirrely self." Spongebob says: "But when does the pill wear off?" Sandy says: "That's the beauty of the whole thing, it doesn't! One pill lasts for the rest of somebody's natural life! And not only does it allow air-breathers to live underwater, it allows sea creatures to go up above the sea! These pills will alter your chemical makeup so that instead of quickly drying up on land, you boys will be able to store water within your bodies without having it evaporate! You'll be able to stay surfaced for HOURS at a time without having to worry about drying up, because you never will!" Spongebob says: "Then this is for us then!" And they all take their pills. And no sooner do they do that then does the rare jellyfish appear! Spongebob and his friends are fascinated by the creature's beauty! Spongebob even says: "Wow Bump-Free, you were right. That jellyfish DIDN'T appear until we proved ourselves to it." Bump-Free says: "Of course it didn't. That jellyfish only trusts those who can accept themselves for who they are on the inside, and don't have to change who they are on the outside!" Spongebob says: "Thanks a bunch, Bump-Free! Why don't you come with us back to Bikini Bottom?" Bump-Free says: "Even though the sea jungle is nice, there really isn't anyone who I can talk to here. I'll gladly come with you! And the friends start the ride back home. And Spongebob says to Sandy: "Do you want to know something? I think this is the beginning of a BEAUTIFUL friendship!" Episode Notes: Final episode idea for "Spongebob Squarepants!" The next episode idea will be my first episode idea of "Spongebob and Stanley," cool! The episode title is a reference to Rudyard Kipling's "The Jungle Book." There are even some parodies of "The Jungle Book" songs played in this episode. "The Bear Necessities," and "I Want To Be Like You" are parodied as "My BARE Necessities," and "We Want To Be Like You" respectively. That's my episode idea for today! Enough said!

mitsukigirl13

[77]Apr 28, 2008

I decided to do what DC-Dude did (not trying to be a copycat) and made a master list.

Season 7:

Diary of an Insane Green Fish

Disco Fever

Beauty and the Sponge

The Wizard of Sponge

Best of both $ Expensive $ Worlds

KRABBY PATTY RECIPE REVIELED!

Bikini Boy Band

Origins are Remembered (2 hrs)

Sponge Wars

My Name is Squidward

iSponge

& Poor Patty.

DC-Dude

[78]Apr 28, 2008
    mitsukigirl13 wrote:

I decided to do what DC-Dude did (not trying to be a copycat) and made a master list.

Season 7:

Diary of an Insane Green Fish

Disco Fever

Beauty and the Sponge

The Wizard of Sponge

Best of both $ Expensive $ Worlds

KRABBY PATTY RECIPE REVIELED!

Bikini Boy Band

Origins are Remembered (2 hrs)

Sponge Wars

My Name is Squidward

iSponge

& Poor Patty.

No, it's not my idea. I just thought of it. Anyone can use it.

DC-Dude

[79]Apr 28, 2008
    "Pearls Just Wanna Have Fun"

Pearl runs away from home when she finds a secret about who her mother is, but when she rooms with Spongebob, Spongebob helps her find her mom and convince her to get back together with Mr. Krabs.

"Return Of The Kelpshakes/ Silent Episode"

The Kelpshake store comes back; a silent episode, just like in the 20's.

"Water Leakage Parts 1 and 2"

Spongebob must save the town from water-loss when water becomes scarce.

mitsukigirl13

[80]Apr 28, 2008
    DC-Dude wrote:
    "Pearls Just Wanna Have Fun"

Pearl runs away from home when she finds a secret about who her mother is, but when she rooms with Spongebob, Spongebob helps her find her mom and convince her to get back together with Mr. Krabs.

"Return Of The Kelpshakes/ Silent Episode"

The Kelpshake store comes back; a silent episode, just like in the 20's.

"Water Leakage Parts 1 and 2"

Spongebob must save the town from water-loss when water becomes scarce.

OMG Best episode ideas ever! Except for silent episode, I don't really like silent movies, but a good idea for those who do. Great job!