We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

SpongeBob SquarePants Forums

Weekdays 5:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Have some episode ideas? Please post them here!

How would you feel if one of these ideas was chosen for the show?

thecrab15

[41]Apr 6, 2008
    • level: 10

WhaleSearcher91 wrote:
    Death: Mr. krabs only has 24 hours to live, and must do everything he hasn't done in that time, but will his love for money distract him from this?
    I want Mr. Krabs to die!

Edited on 04/06/2008 8:44pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DC-Dude

[42]Apr 8, 2008
    • level: 26
    mitsukigirl13 wrote:

More Ideas!

Sponge Wars: It's another movie night at the Krusty Krab, and Mr. Krabs picks out a Sci-Fi flick. Once again, Spongebob falls asleep and dreams the whole movie. Cast: Mr. Krabs- Obi Wan; Luke- Spongebob; Leia- Sandy; R2-D2 - Patrick; C3P-O - Squidward; Darth Vader- Plankton; Han Solo- Reg (The Salty Spatoon); Chewbacca- Gary; The Sandman- Green Chocolate fish (Couldn't you just imagine that one scene when he attacks Luke and he's screaming CHOCOLATE?! )

My Name is Squidward: When Squidward gets up on the wrong side of the bed, he spends the whole day doing bad things: Stealing money from the cash register, tripping kids, breaking Squilliam's clairinet, and being absolutly HORRIBLE to Spongebob. The next day, Squidward wins the lottory, but then gets hit by a bus. When he comes to, he sees a report about Karma, and decides to make up for everything he did yesterday.

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soon, we will have an "awards" for the best ideas, and Sponge Wars is DEFINETLY nominated!

mitsukigirl13

[43]Apr 8, 2008
    • level: 18
    DC-Dude wrote:
    mitsukigirl13 wrote:

More Ideas!

Sponge Wars: It's another movie night at the Krusty Krab, and Mr. Krabs picks out a Sci-Fi flick. Once again, Spongebob falls asleep and dreams the whole movie. Cast: Mr. Krabs- Obi Wan; Luke- Spongebob; Leia- Sandy; R2-D2 - Patrick; C3P-O - Squidward; Darth Vader- Plankton; Han Solo- Reg (The Salty Spatoon); Chewbacca- Gary; The Sandman- Green Chocolate fish (Couldn't you just imagine that one scene when he attacks Luke and he's screaming CHOCOLATE?! )

My Name is Squidward: When Squidward gets up on the wrong side of the bed, he spends the whole day doing bad things: Stealing money from the cash register, tripping kids, breaking Squilliam's clairinet, and being absolutly HORRIBLE to Spongebob. The next day, Squidward wins the lottory, but then gets hit by a bus. When he comes to, he sees a report about Karma, and decides to make up for everything he did yesterday.

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soon, we will have an "awards" for the best ideas, and Sponge Wars is DEFINETLY nominated!

Thanks DC-Dude. You are one of the best people I've met on TV.com. And you also have good episode ideas. Thanks for always having my back

mitsukigirl13

[44]Apr 8, 2008

OK I nominate for the Best Episode Idea Award:

DC-Dude's That's How You Know

Up to Texas

Money Planet

& Fancy Living

& WB4LIFE's Gamebob Virtualpants

P.S: I am NOT playing any favortism here. I just nominated what I thought was the best. I liked DC Dude's mix of humor and drama episodes, and WB4LIFE's Gamebob Virtualpants would be wicked cool to see in real life, especially when he's in the Mortal Combat level. Good luck to everyone!

DC-Dude

[45]Apr 8, 2008
    I also nominate "Squidward and Squilliam's Friend Or Foe" and "Fatrick" and "Resteraunt Tech Con 2008" (or whatever the convention thing was called.).
    Edited on 04/08/2008 5:53pm

spongebob66666

[46]Apr 9, 2008
    • level: 4
    I've got some more ideas.

MR. SQUAREPANTS' HOLIDAY (TV Movie) - SpongeBob's a little tired of always being in Bikini Bottom, and goes with Patrick and Sandy on a holiday to an undersea version of Las Vegas. Patrick can't help but loom around the city, but an almost-identical burglar starfish named "Patrico" robs a bank and runs off. And Patrick (because he looks like Patrico) gets framed and arrested. Can SpongeBob and Sandy discover what happened and save Patrick before it's too late?

Meanwhile, with SpongeBob gone. Mr. Krabs is looking for a temporary fry cook, so Plankton disguises himself as an ordinary fish to get the job and steal the formula.

THE PERFECT PET - (This is the episode where SpongeBob buys Gary) We go back to SpongeBob's childhood in this special episode. It's "Bring Your Pet To School Day" in SpongeBob's school and almost everyone has a pet except him. Scared he'll get in trouble, SpongeBob tries to raise money to buy a pet. But Gary causes trouble when SpongeBob eventually buys him.

OPPOSITEBOB - Sandy invents a machine that takes SpongeBob, Patrick and herself to a parallel universe. But meeting their opposites causes big problems.

THE SPONGEBOB TIMMY POWER HOUR - Timmy has to do an essay about life underwater, and wishes he and his friends were under the sea (and could breathe underwater.) After meeting the SpongeBob gang and working at The Krusty Krab for a day, Plankton has an plan to steal Cosmo and Wanda's wands for his own evil needs.

mitsukigirl13

[47]Apr 9, 2008
    spongebob66666 wrote:
    I've got some more ideas.

MR. SQUAREPANTS' HOLIDAY (TV Movie) - SpongeBob's a little tired of always being in Bikini Bottom, and goes with Patrick and Sandy on a holiday to an undersea version of Las Vegas. Patrick can't help but loom around the city, but an almost-identical burglar starfish named "Patrico" robs a bank and runs off. And Patrick (because he looks like Patrico) gets framed and arrested. Can SpongeBob and Sandy discover what happened and save Patrick before it's too late?

Meanwhile, with SpongeBob gone. Mr. Krabs is looking for a temporary fry cook, so Plankton disguises himself as an ordinary fish to get the job and steal the formula.

THE PERFECT PET - (This is the episode where SpongeBob buys Gary) We go back to SpongeBob's childhood in this special episode. It's "Bring Your Pet To School Day" in SpongeBob's school and almost everyone has a pet except him. Scared he'll get in trouble, SpongeBob tries to raise money to buy a pet. But Gary causes trouble when SpongeBob eventually buys him.

OPPOSITEBOB - Sandy invents a machine that takes SpongeBob, Patrick and herself to a parallel universe. But meeting their opposites causes big problems.

THE SPONGEBOB TIMMY POWER HOUR - Timmy has to do an essay about life underwater, and wishes he and his friends were under the sea (and could breathe underwater.) After meeting the SpongeBob gang and working at The Krusty Krab for a day, Plankton has an plan to steal Cosmo and Wanda's wands for his own evil needs.

I nominate Oppositebob & Mr. Squarepants' holiday. It would be funny to see them in Las Vegas. VIVA LAS VEGAS!

RINx437LS

[48]Apr 9, 2008
    • level: 13

The impossible

Spongebob (for the first time in history), passes his drving test LOL. and gets his lisence.

DC-Dude

[49]Apr 9, 2008
    "Good Boy Gone Krab"

Spongebob starts to turn into a "Mr. Krabs" when Mr. Krabs teaches Spongebob about the benefits of money.

"Host Of the Year"

Spongebob is hired to be the host of the -Bottom award show called the Goofy Goober Awards.

jgjg14

[50]Apr 12, 2008
    • level: 5

mr krabs money mr krabs one day dont say or talk about money at all for some reason and sandy sponge bob squidward patrick and plankton wants to know why

krabby pattie plankton finally gets the krabby pattie buy someone geting it for him then thinge do not go well for the krusty krab

computer sponge bob gets on the computer and stay on it for days its a apple laptop and mr krabs gets mad because he is not at work so squidwrad do both jobs and sandy wanted to see sponge bob and do some karate but he is on the computer and patrick he dosent even see him so much any more will they get him off his laptop

thecrab15

[51]Apr 12, 2008
    Canned Patty/The Plankton Catcher

Canned Patty: Mr. Krsbs sells patties in a can
    The Plankton Catcher: Mr. Krabs hires Patrick as the Plankton catcher

mitsukigirl13

[52]Apr 18, 2008
    DC-Dude wrote:
    I have more ideas:

"West Sponge Story" 30 minutes long

Two enemies- the plankton and the Sponges have been fighting for years, but when one of the plankton falls in love with one of the Sponges, they two lovebugs have to hide their identities, but what happens when the plankton and sponges find out?

"Spongerella The Lovely/ Love Cappuchino"

Spongebob's cousing Spongerella comes to visit and makes Spongebob popular; The Krusty Koffee opens and the coffee makes everybody crazy.

"The Squid and Me/ Gary's Love"

Squidward falls in love with Sandy; Gary meets Snellie again and Spongebob wants to meddle with their relationship.

"Fancy Living/ The Cool Pink Dude"

Squidward makes a bet with Squilliam that he can't last a day in his life; Patrick meets a celebrity and thinks that he's the coolest guy in town.

"The Krab Kloses/ The New Sandy"

Mr. Krabs has to close the Krusty Krab but re-opens when Spongebob makes a stupid lecture; Sandy sees another squirrel in Bottom and they fall in love.

"Mr. Squidward/ Money Planet"

Squidward takes over Mrs. Puff's boating school; Spongebob convinces Mr. Krabs to win money on a game show.

"God Save Neptune/ Back to Rock Bottom"

King Neptune gets sick and Spongebob takes care of him; Mrs. Puff ally gets stuck with Spongebob in Rock Bottom.

"A Cereal Comedy/ Up To Texas"

Spongebob joins a cereal company and causes ; Sandy finds a way to get to Texas but does not know if she should go.

I wish they made Up To Texas a real episode. They could play "Gotta go my own way" from HSM2 when Sandy's about to leave. P.S: It says in a Spongebob book that..(drum roll)........ SPONGEBOB HAS A SECRET CRUSH ON SANDY! IT SAYS RIGHT THERE IN THE BOOK! SPONGEBOB & SANDY 4 EVER!

mitsukigirl13

[53]Apr 21, 2008
    Hello? Is anyone here?

DC-Dude

[54]Apr 21, 2008

Yeah, I'm here. I'm starting to think of new episodes but I am not finished:

"The Untold Story Of Spongebob" A 30-minute episode.

We hear the untold story of Spongebob, and how he became so annoying to Squidward. When his friends find a way to get Spongebob back to the way he was before the annoying stuff, will Spongebob ever be the same? (CLIFFHANGER UNTIL THE NEXT EPISODE)

DC-Dude

[55]Apr 21, 2008

mitsukigirl13 wrote:
    DC-Dude wrote:
    I have more ideas: "West Sponge Story" 30 minutes long Two enemies- the plankton and the Sponges have been fighting for years, but when one of the plankton falls in love with one of the Sponges, they two lovebugs have to hide their identities, but what happens when the plankton and sponges find out? "Spongerella The Lovely/ Love Cappuchino" Spongebob's cousing Spongerella comes to visit and makes Spongebob popular; The Krusty Koffee opens and the coffee makes everybody crazy. "The Squid and Me/ Gary's Love" Squidward falls in love with Sandy; Gary meets Snellie again and Spongebob wants to meddle with their relationship. "Fancy Living/ The Cool Pink Dude" Squidward makes a bet with Squilliam that he can't last a day in his life; Patrick meets a celebrity and thinks that he's the coolest guy in town. "The Krab Kloses/ The New Sandy" Mr. Krabs has to close the Krusty Krab but re-opens when Spongebob makes a stupid lecture; Sandy sees another squirrel in Bottom and they fall in love. "Mr. Squidward/ Money Planet" Squidward takes over Mrs. Puff's boating school; Spongebob convinces Mr. Krabs to win money on a game show. "God Save Neptune/ Back to Rock Bottom" King Neptune gets sick and Spongebob takes care of him; Mrs. Puff ally gets stuck with Spongebob in Rock Bottom. "A Cereal Comedy/ Up To Texas" Spongebob joins a cereal company and causes ; Sandy finds a way to get to Texas but does not know if she should go.
    I wish they made Up To Texas a real episode. They could play "Gotta go my own way" from HSM2 when Sandy's about to leave. P.S: It says in a Spongebob book that..(drum roll)........ SPONGEBOB HAS A SECRET CRUSH ON SANDY! IT SAYS RIGHT THERE IN THE BOOK! SPONGEBOB & SANDY 4 EVER!

Yay for Sponge+Sandy 4 EVAH! I am a big S+S 4 E! fan.

thecrab15

[56]Apr 22, 2008
    mitsukigirl13 wrote:
    DC-Dude wrote:
    I have more ideas:

"West Sponge Story" 30 minutes long

Two enemies- the plankton and the Sponges have been fighting for years, but when one of the plankton falls in love with one of the Sponges, they two lovebugs have to hide their identities, but what happens when the plankton and sponges find out?

"Spongerella The Lovely/ Love Cappuchino"

Spongebob's cousing Spongerella comes to visit and makes Spongebob popular; The Krusty Koffee opens and the coffee makes everybody crazy.

"The Squid and Me/ Gary's Love"

Squidward falls in love with Sandy; Gary meets Snellie again and Spongebob wants to meddle with their relationship.

"Fancy Living/ The Cool Pink Dude"

Squidward makes a bet with Squilliam that he can't last a day in his life; Patrick meets a celebrity and thinks that he's the coolest guy in town.

"The Krab Kloses/ The New Sandy"

Mr. Krabs has to close the Krusty Krab but re-opens when Spongebob makes a stupid lecture; Sandy sees another squirrel in Bottom and they fall in love.

"Mr. Squidward/ Money Planet"

Squidward takes over Mrs. Puff's boating school; Spongebob convinces Mr. Krabs to win money on a game show.

"God Save Neptune/ Back to Rock Bottom"

King Neptune gets sick and Spongebob takes care of him; Mrs. Puff ally gets stuck with Spongebob in Rock Bottom.

"A Cereal Comedy/ Up To Texas"

Spongebob joins a cereal company and causes ; Sandy finds a way to get to Texas but does not know if she should go.

I agree with that

mitsukigirl13

[57]Apr 23, 2008
    DC-Dude wrote:

We hear the untold story of Spongebob, and how he became so annoying to Squidward. When his friends find a way to get Spongebob back to the way he was before the annoying stuff, will Spongebob ever be the same? (CLIFFHANGER UNTIL THE NEXT EPISODE)

sounds interesting. But that episodes kinda like "Not Normal"

DC-Dude

[58]Apr 23, 2008
    mitsukigirl13 wrote:
    DC-Dude wrote:

Not Normal is a little different. You see, Spongebob finds out that he used to be a billionaire and then he took a class to make him not so greedy and he became the way he is now! But in this episode, he goes back to being snobby and rude.

"The Mighty Sponge" 30 minute episode

In this clip show musical, Spongebob's friends try to remind him about the good times. But then, it turns out that it was STANLEY who was a billionaire, and not Spongebob. Also, SANDY KISSES SPONGEBOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mitsukigirl13

[59]Apr 25, 2008
    DC-Dude wrote:
    mitsukigirl13 wrote:
    DC-Dude wrote:

Not Normal is a little different. You see, Spongebob finds out that he used to be a billionaire and then he took a class to make him not so greedy and he became the way he is now! But in this episode, he goes back to being snobby and rude.

In this clip show musical, Spongebob's friends try to remind him about the good times. But then, it turns out that it was STANLEY who was a billionaire, and not Spongebob. Also, SANDY KISSES SPONGEBOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh okay! Those episodes would be cool to see! And it's awesome that SANDY KISSES SPONGEBOB! P.S Why did yo u change your picture from Bart to Homer?

DC-Dude

[60]Apr 25, 2008
    mitsukigirl13 wrote:
    DC-Dude wrote:
    mitsukigirl13 wrote:
    DC-Dude wrote:

Oh okay! Those episodes would be cool to see! And it's awesome that SANDY KISSES SPONGEBOB! P.S Why did yo u change your picture from Bart to Homer?

As much as Bart is my fave, I thought I might see about being Homer. I might go back to being Bart though.

I have another idea:

"Talking On Sunshine/ Goin' Down To South Shark"

Spongebob designs a phone; Spongebob and Patrick get stuck in a city called South Shark.