We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

What will Nickelodeon be like when iCarly ends?

teenj12

[241]Aug 19, 2010
    • level: 26
    pscf3 wrote:
    Almst every thing degrassi is " omg he cheating" or " idk if like him anymore" or " she said he said blah blah". The same thing happens over and over again. I HATE it.

teenj12 wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:
    Id be okay with iCarly moving to teennick, as long as it DOESN'T turn into degrassi.
    what's that supposed to mean.
    Its awesome actually.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

NatalieTV100

[242]Aug 20, 2010
    • level: 10
    pscf3 wrote:
    Almst every thing degrassi is " omg he cheating" or " idk if like him anymore" or " she said he said blah blah". The same thing happens over and over again. I HATE it.

teenj12 wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:
    Id be okay with iCarly moving to teennick, as long as it DOESN'T turn into degrassi.
    what's that supposed to mean.

Erm.. that's sort of a general point of view. Even though the drama gets a little annoying/overdramtic sometimes I think the show is more than just "Oh I can believe he cheated" or "I hate you so much so i'm gonna make your life a living h*ll." Even if iCarly did end up moving to Teen Nick and became more mature I don't think it can become like Degrassi. Degrassi a type of show that requires alot of dramatic elements and continuinty and iCarly isn't really like that.

MusicAddictBabe

[243]Aug 20, 2010
    • level: 18
    I think they'll move it once it's over on Nickelodeon. I'm not complaining. I'll just watch them online if I have to. But then that brings this convo back to square one...Nick will just plain suck once this show's taken off. That is, unless they start bringing in good new shows.

Heck, I think they should put something on like Oh Yeah! Cartoons again. I know a majority of this board is of us describing what we really liked on Nick, but hear me out, I'm not headed down Nostalgic Lane...again...yet. I was looking something up about a show/cartoon yesterday on Wikipedia because I wanted to check something out. Then, I did that thing where you randomly click on links that sound like a good read. Well, eventually, I got to Oh Yeah! Cartoons. Apparently, that was "TV's biggest animation development program ever" (still is, I guess). Since it is Wikipedia, it may have lied. But it's fairly convincing because they got 3 shows, one of them being about the second in popularity ratings. I also learned that they had another show that became a hit and, by popular demand, almost got its own series. Anyway, that's pretty good considering some of the other not-as-successful short programs (like the ones on CN and Disney).

I think that's how they should get shows. Hey, I mean, at least you know people liked them if they became a series. Unlike these random shows they put on that almost everyone could care less about.

Of course, I realize that'd be hard for sitcoms. But it'd be cool for them to do that with new cartoons or something.

lol No catfights! Don't make me crank out the hose.

T7F

[244]Aug 20, 2010
    • level: 7
    MusicAddictBabe wrote:
    Too bad only lucky satellite people get TeeNick . I've been begging for DirecTv or something so I can watch it.

As much as I love iCarly, I don't want it to have too many seasons or I'll start to lose interest. I agree. SB and FOP started to get, just...bleh.
    time warenr has the cannel

T7F

[245]Aug 20, 2010

MusicAddictBabe wrote:
    I think they'll move it once it's over on Nickelodeon. I'm not complaining. I'll just watch them online if I have to. But then that brings this convo back to square one...Nick will just plain suck once this show's taken off. That is, unless they start bringing in good new shows. Heck, I think they should put something on like Oh Yeah! Cartoons again. I know a majority of this board is of us describing what we really liked on Nick, but hear me out, I'm not headed down Nostalgic Lane...again...yet. I was looking something up about a show/cartoon yesterday on Wikipedia because I wanted to check something out. Then, I did that thing where you randomly click on links that sound like a good read. Well, eventually, I got to Oh Yeah! Cartoons. Apparently, that was "TV's biggest animation development program ever" (still is, I guess). Since it is Wikipedia, it may have lied. But it's fairly convincing because they got 3 shows, one of them being about the second in popularity ratings. I also learned that they had another show that became a hit and, by popular demand, almost got its own series. Anyway, that's pretty good considering some of the other not-as-successful short programs (like the ones on CN and Disney). I think that's how they should get shows. Hey, I mean, at least you know people liked them if they became a series. Unlike these random shows they put on that almost everyone could care less about. Of course, I realize that'd be hard for sitcoms. But it'd be cool for them to do that with new cartoons or something. lol No catfights! Don't make me crank out the hose.
    actually, the cn short shows were more successful i can think of 4-5 shows that spun off of it PS Legend of Korra is going on Nick, so it won't be a horrible network.

EDIT:also sorry for the double post didnt realize i did that until now

Edited on 08/20/2010 12:38pm

schillingklaus

[246]Aug 20, 2010
    • level: 12
    Overdramatisation is absolutely necessary.

pscf3

[247]Aug 20, 2010
    • level: 16
    Dude.

schillingklaus wrote:

NatalieTV100

[248]Aug 20, 2010
    schillingklaus wrote:

Eh... no. I admit it can be okay sometimes, but it can get to the point where it's unintentionally funny and annoying.

MusicAddictBabe

[249]Aug 20, 2010
    T7F - That may be true. And I am excited about the new Avatar. But, in my opinion (and I'm gonna stress the opinion part because I have a feeling someone might get the wrong idea or something), I liked the shows that came from Oh Yeah! Cartoons rather than what came from CN's. Totally my opinion, though. I didn't really like FOP that much, but it wasn't that bad. And the other shows were pretty cool. I don't know exactly all of the shows that came from other shorts, I'll admit that. But I know a couple and they're just bad. However, that's again my opinion. I found out the "most successful" thing on Wikipedia, so it may have been wrong. Anyway, the point is, they're really successful when they make those programs lol. I get what you mean, though.

What was that comment for? What's overly-dramatic?

SandMan967ALT

[250]Aug 20, 2010
    • level: 11

Victorious needs to be gone ASAP, IMO. SpongeBob will still be on Nick, which is good, but they air it way too many times everyday. Big Time Rush is not that bad too...

teenj12

[251]Aug 20, 2010
    • level: 26
    schillingklaus wrote:
    ????? ?_?

NatalieTV100

[252]Aug 21, 2010

This is random, but does anybody know where I can watch episodes of Avatar:The Last Airbender. I used to watch it on and off when they used to show it on Nick, and I sort of want to catch up on it again. I know they may have some episodes on YouTube, but i'm assuming not alot because of copyright reason.

pscf3

[253]Aug 21, 2010
    I would suggest nicktoons, but you said somewhere that you don't have it. Maybe there's a llastairbenderr.com. Idk if there is though. There is an iiCarlyy and a Vvictoriouss, soooooo.

NatalieTV100 wrote:

This is random, but does anybody know where I can watch episodes of Avatar:The Last Airbender. I used to watch it on and off when they used to show it on Nick, and I sort of want to catch up on it again. I know they may have some episodes on YouTube, but i'm assuming not alot because of copyright reason.

schillingklaus

[254]Aug 21, 2010
    • level: 12
    Overdramatisation is never annoying and always great, as best seen in Herman Melville's Moby Dick.

pscf3

[255]Aug 21, 2010
    Will you please quit acting like your opinion is a fact?

schillingklaus wrote:
    Overdramatisation is never annoying and always great, as best seen in Herman Melville's Moby Dick.

T7F

[256]Aug 21, 2010
    NatalieTV100 wrote:

http://www.watch-avatar-online.com/sorry for the offtopicness guys

MusicAddictBabe

[257]Aug 21, 2010
    Actually, I'm glad someone asked. It was only a matter of time before I asked too. I miss that show!

T7F

[258]Aug 21, 2010
    MusicAddictBabe wrote:
    Actually, I'm glad someone asked. It was only a matter of time before I asked too. I miss that show!
    cant wait for ALOK either?

MusicAddictBabe

[259]Aug 25, 2010
    Nope, can't wait for that either .

T7F

[260]Aug 25, 2010

*gets excited and runs around room*