We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Show score is going down!!!!!

SandMan967

[1]Aug 10, 2009
    • level: 17
    As you may have noticed,since it was like this for weeks, the show's score went down a little, man this show just keeps on getting dissed, we fans need to try to keep the score up!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

seddievscreddie

[2]Aug 11, 2009
    • level: 7
    I don't know.... according to Nielsen records, iCarly seems to still be getting more viewers than HM. And yeah iCarly didn't win any Teen Choice Awards, but it still got nominated!

Obiwan456

[3]Aug 11, 2009
    • level: 12
    seddievscreddie wrote:
    I don't know.... according to Nielsen records, iCarly seems to still be getting more viewers than HM. And yeah iCarly didn't win any Teen Choice Awards, but it still got nominated!

I think he means the tv.com score...
    And yeah, this sucks. I feel the shows come back up after iDate a Bad Boy. Because I think the early season 2 was just okay, but now theyre back to hilarious. Anyway, I've already rated it a 10, I h=guess everyone else just has to too.

1MMfan

[4]Aug 11, 2009
    • level: 16
    I rated it a 10 back in March. Yeah the scores should go up. iCarly is popular, I even see little kids watch it.

sonic__323

[7]Aug 21, 2009
    • level: 11
    seddievscreddie wrote:
    Please, if you wanna bash iCarly, go to the HM forum. And yeah, I know what you're gonna say, "I have a right to have my own opinion." You do, but you can say that somewhere else. Sorry if I'm coming off rude, but IWantFabulous (she has an account on here) came here and bashed iCarly continuously, and we don't want it to happen again.
    Fine, if you say so..

Girlygirl24

[8]Aug 21, 2009
    • level: 28
    ughh i hate bashers but whatever! And yeah i noticed this show has gotten lower and it sucks

sonic__323

[9]Aug 21, 2009
    Girlygirl24 wrote:
    ughh i hate bashers but whatever! And yeah i noticed this show has gotten lower and it sucks
    Well, I think it has been, no offense if you like the show but I just don't find the jokes funny, I think the reason why kids find it funny because the laughbox laughs at every line and most of the lines are not funny but this is just my opinion, I'm not trying to be too harsh..

seddievscreddie

[12]Aug 22, 2009
    • level: 7
    Seriously people, chill. sonic_323 isn't bashing iCarly. People can say they don't really like the show on here. I overeacted when sonic said the show deserved a bad score. Sorry! Can't we just all live in peace? I'll delete my former message.

sonic__323

[14]Aug 22, 2009
    taillow22 wrote:
    sonic__323 wrote:
    DPluver2012 wrote:
    sonic__323 wrote:
    I personally think this show deserves a bad score.

cool why do u even post this then? u prob arent even a fan of the show
    I'm not but you don't have to be so rude.

I loled when I read your message because DPluver wasn't rude at all.
    But on the other side, YES! (Fist pump) Another basher! This rocks! And don't go pulling that "Don't be so rude! I don't mean to be so harsh!" card out, because why else would you post here?? Idk why other people on this thread think that THEY'RE being the rude ones and you are innocent. They are sadly mistaken.
    You know what I'm not dealing with this, you are rude for not respecting my opinion.

sonic__323

[15]Aug 22, 2009
    seddievscreddie wrote:
    Seriously people, chill. sonic_323 isn't bashing iCarly. People can say they don't really like the show on here. I overeacted when sonic said the show deserved a bad score. Sorry! Can't we just all live in peace? I'll delete my former message.
    Thank you for respecting my opinion.

taillow22

[20]Aug 24, 2009
    sonic__323 wrote:
    taillow22 wrote:
    sonic__323 wrote:
    DPluver2012 wrote:
    sonic__323 wrote:
    I personally think this show deserves a bad score.
    cool why do u even post this then? u prob arent even a fan of the show
    I'm not but you don't have to be so rude.
    I loled when I read your message because DPluver wasn't rude at all. But on the other side, YES! (Fist pump) Another basher! This rocks! And don't go pulling that "Don't be so rude! I don't mean to be so harsh!" card out, because why else would you post here?? Idk why other people on this thread think that THEY'RE being the rude ones and you are innocent. They are sadly mistaken.
    You know what I'm not dealing with this, you are rude for not respecting my opinion.
    Not really. You are rude for coming on here, posting bad reviews of the show just to annoy us, then expecting us to "respect your opinion". Honestly, how could you have not seen this coming??
    Edited on 08/24/2009 9:28pm