We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Show score is going down!!!!!

HaydenAvery

[61]Sep 10, 2009
    • level: 21
    its still bad that carly only liked him for being a bad boy. it says alot about carly.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

fffffffyo22

[62]Sep 10, 2009
    • level: 8
    Guys the whole discussion is about keeping the score up not about how idiotic some episodes can be! The thing is, Icarly is still a great show, and we need to keep it that way.

katywishing100

[63]Sep 10, 2009
    • level: 15
    Birdette wrote:

1. No, he wasn't obsessed. You don't understand the meaning of "obsessed". It means that it's ALL someone thinks about, ALL the time. It's obvious that Griffin has thought about more than dolls. He's simply an avid fan.

2.There's adults that like collecting stuffed animals, and they aren't socially corrupt or homosexuals.

3. I don't see how What I Like About You is relavent to the discussion.

4. You can find love when you're just a teenager. I don't see where you got the idea from.

I just can't picture a adult male buying beanie babies, unless they have kids. You are talking about people 21+? I was talking about WILAY because there both from the same writers. Of course you can find love as a teenager, but at 14-15 years old? Lets drop this topic, were talking about an episode that was back in May.

taillow22

[64]Sep 10, 2009
    • level: 11
    Birdette wrote:
    taillow22 wrote:
    Not really. You are rude for coming on here, posting bad reviews of the show just to annoy us, then expecting us to "respect your opinion". Honestly, how could you have not seen this coming??

Him having a different opinion doesn't mean he's being rude.

Constantly spreading negativity is. And I'm not JUST referring to him, hint hint.

sonic__323

[65]Sep 10, 2009
    Birdette wrote:

1. No, he wasn't obsessed. You don't understand the meaning of "obsessed". It means that it's ALL someone thinks about, ALL the time. It's obvious that Griffin has thought about more than dolls. He's simply an avid fan.

2.There's adults that like collecting stuffed animals, and they aren't socially corrupt or homosexuals.

3. I don't see how What I Like About You is relavent to the discussion.

4. You can find love when you're just a teenager. I don't see where you got the idea from.

Thank you, I am a guy myself and I actually collect things similar to these things but I am not obsessed with them.

iCarly317

[66]Sep 10, 2009
    • level: 13
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    its still bad that carly only liked him for being a bad boy. it says alot about carly.
    She's a teenaged girl. She doesn't know what kind of guy she likes yet. So it does say something about Carly...that she's no different than any other teenage girl.

sonic__323

[67]Sep 10, 2009
    iCarly317 wrote:
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    She's a teenaged girl. She doesn't know what kind of guy she likes yet. So it does say something about Carly...that she's no different than any other teenage girl.
    She should have not been dating in the first place then.. duh.

iCarly317

[68]Sep 11, 2009
    So no girl in the 9th grade is allowed to date?

HaydenAvery

[69]Sep 11, 2009
    no but she hated him until she learned he was a bad boy. he was collecting them and was not that obsessed with them. im not a hater BTW. just voicing my opinion.

sonic__323

[70]Sep 11, 2009
    iCarly317 wrote:
    So no girl in the 9th grade is allowed to date?
    If they don't know what guy they should go out on a date then no.

taillow22

[71]Sep 11, 2009
    OK, we get it, Carly likes bad boys, which disapoints some people. Sorry. We all greatly apologize for this crime. Can we move on now, this discussion is annoying me.

sonic__323

[72]Sep 11, 2009
    taillow22 wrote:
    OK, we get it, Carly likes bad boys, which disapoints some people. Sorry. We all greatly apologize for this crime. Can we move on now, this discussion is annoying me.
    I guess so, but I can't believe there is more than 1,900 fans of this show.. o_o and I'm thinking that some of them are just kids IMO.

taillow22

[73]Sep 12, 2009
    sonic__323 wrote:
    taillow22 wrote:
    I guess so, but I can't believe there is more than 1,900 fans of this show.. o_o and I'm thinking that some of them are just kids IMO.

Well, that would make sense... it's on Nick... it's a kid show... Why would any adult (besides you) watch the show? Quite creepy when I think about it...

HaydenAvery

[74]Sep 12, 2009
    yes kids watch a kid show. you finally learn sonic. main point is this is an enjoyable show nonetheless.

sonic__323

[75]Sep 12, 2009
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    yes kids watch a kid show. you finally learn sonic. main point is this is an enjoyable show nonetheless.
    Look listen to me and listen good, I am a teenager, not an adult, I have had great Nick shows in my past childhood like The Amanda Show, All That, Kenan and Kel, Double Dare, Rocko's Modern Life, and other shows, these are shows I grew up with during my childhood, these were classic shows but now shows like iCarly and the new Spongebob keep coming up, those shows are a disgrace to comedy, iCarly basically has a lot of lame jokes, terrible humor, bad characters, predictable plot, and gives bad messages to kids, I just don't understand why so many kids find this funny, Nick and Cartoon Network were my best channels when I was a kid, I still want to see the classics but it's not like they are going to bring them back by sending feedback to them, they mostly care for profit and not their viewers which is so pathetic, if kids saw the classic Nick shows, they would have found those shows more humorous than iCarly, this show is failure at comedy and the episode ideas are really getting worse. I am pretty disappointed in Nick.. I miss the gold old days, Miranda Cosgrove should have just sticked to Drake and Josh, at first I though iCarly was going to be an awesome show since Megan (Miranda Cosgrove) from Drake and Josh was one of my favorite characters in the show, but I was wrong and this show is just not necessary. Well, that explains it, take the time to understand if you need to.
    Edited on 09/12/2009 9:30am

taillow22

[76]Sep 12, 2009
    sonic__323 wrote:
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    Look listen to me and listen good, I am a teenager, not an adult, I have had great Nick shows in my past childhood like The Amanda Show, All That, Kenan and Kel, Double Dare, Rocko's Modern Life, and other shows, these are shows I grew up with during my childhood, these were classic shows but now shows like iCarly and the new Spongebob keep coming up, those shows are a disgrace to comedy, iCarly basically has a lot of lame jokes, terrible humor, bad characters, predictable plot, and gives bad messages to kids, I just don't understand why so many kids find this funny, Nick and Cartoon Network were my best channels when I was a kid, I still want to see the classics but it's not like they are going to bring them back by sending feedback to them, they mostly care for profit and not their viewers which is so pathetic, if kids saw the classic Nick shows, they would have found those shows more humorous than iCarly, this show is failure at comedy and the episode ideas are really getting worse. I am pretty disappointed in Nick.. I miss the gold old days, Miranda Cosgrove should have just sticked to Drake and Josh, at first I though iCarly was going to be an awesome show since Megan (Miranda Cosgrove) from Drake and Josh was one of my favorite characters in the show, but I was wrong and this show is just not necessary. Well, that explains it, take the time to understand if you need to.

Thanks for that essay. I liked the Amanda show.
    The rest of those that you mentioned were bad.
    iCarly pwns them.

sonic__323

[77]Sep 12, 2009
    taillow22 wrote:
    sonic__323 wrote:
    HaydenAvery wrote:

Thanks for that essay. I liked the Amanda show.
    The rest of those that you mentioned were bad.
    iCarly pwns them.
    IMO, they don't, they pwn iCarly, may I ask, have you seen those shows?

iCarly317

[78]Sep 12, 2009
    iCarly may be on a kid's network, but the show itself is not just for kids. A perfect example of older people watching this show would be the editor of this show on here. Not to single Andrea out, but she's in college and watches this show. And most of us are in high school and watch it. And as proven in the ratings, this show is seen by ALL ages. Something that hardly any Nick shows could actually pull of. Why does no one EVER get that?

sonic__323

[79]Sep 12, 2009
    iCarly317 wrote:
    iCarly may be on a kid's network, but the show itself is not just for kids. A perfect example of older people watching this show would be the editor of this show on here. Not to single Andrea out, but she's in college and watches this show. And most of us are in high school and watch it. And as proven in the ratings, this show is seen by ALL ages. Something that hardly any Nick shows could actually pull of. Why does no one EVER get that?
    But the thing I really want to know is why do they find this show funny and good? I'm not trying to sound so rude but I really do want to know why.

DPluver2012

[80]Sep 12, 2009
    sonic__323 wrote:
    iCarly317 wrote:
    But the thing I really want to know is why do they find this show funny and good? I'm not trying to sound so rude but I really do want to know why.

lol my DAD watches this show sonic only cuz i make him and it actually makes him laugh his a$$ off