We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Show score is going down!!!!!

1MMfan

[81]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 16

QUOTE="sonic__323"]

iCarly317 wrote:
    iCarly may be on a kid's network, but the show itself is not just for kids. A perfect example of older people watching this show would be the editor of this show on here. Not to single Andrea out, but she's in college and watches this show. And most of us are in high school and watch it. And as proven in the ratings, this show is seen by ALL ages. Something that hardly any Nick shows could actually pull of. Why does no one EVER get that?
    But the thing I really want to know is why do they find this show funny and good? I'm not trying to sound so rude but I really do want to know why.[/QUOTE]

Um, people watch it because it's on tv, and not everyone hates it. My mom and dad think it's funny so thats why they watch it.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sonic__323

[82]Sep 12, 2009
    • level: 11

What are some good reasons that you guys find funny about this show?

I personally I find nothing funny whatsoever but characters trying to be funny.

taillow22

[83]Sep 12, 2009
    sonic__323 wrote:

What are some good reasons that you guys find funny about this show?

We find it funny because of the actor's delivery of certain lines, and also the jokes in general.

Birdette

[84]Sep 13, 2009
    • level: 4
    I never actually found the jokes to be funny. The funny part was that the attempts were so pathetic.
    Carly yelling "Get out!" in iStage An Intervention was sorta cool, though.

sonic__323

[85]Sep 13, 2009
    Birdette wrote:
    I never actually found the jokes to be funny. The funny part was that the attempts were so pathetic.
    Carly yelling "Get out!" in iStage An Intervention was sorta cool, though.
    I have to agree and another thing that I notice is that sometimes Carly looks at the camera all weird which kinda kills it, I have never seen Miranda Cosgrove do that in Drake and Josh but things are different now.. oh well.

SandMan967

[86]Sep 13, 2009
    • level: 17
    fffffffyo22 wrote:
    Guys the whole discussion is about keeping the score up not about how idiotic some episodes can be! The thing is, Icarly is still a great show, and we need to keep it that way.
    You said it, we should get back on topic about the score.

fffffffyo22

[87]Sep 16, 2009
    • level: 8
    Thank you SandMan967, we should start talking about the score again. Well all I can say is, if people hate this show they shouldn't come here. I mean what's the point in giving bad reviews? Part of what I just said was correct, but I was still partly wrong. People do this because they want to give the show a lower score. But it actually is dumb because so many people are are giving it the 1,s and the 2,s and the .5,s and other retarded ratings but it has only dropped 0.2 of what it used to be rated. So tell everyone who hates the show that they are wasting their lives giving bad reviews on this show and that it's rating will hardly ever drop the slightest it can when they do that. If you are reading this comment you might not think what I just said really made any sence, but just so you know the rating is still partly TV.com's decision.

sonic__323

[91]Sep 18, 2009
    Birdette wrote:
    1. Even if people don't like the show, they deserve to be here. You might not want them here, but what you want doesn't matter.

2. People give bad reviews to, uh, review something? Same with good reviews.

3. People do NOT do it just to lower the score. They're giving their opinions.

4. People aren't wasting their lives when they're giving smart insights into their thoughts and opinions.

Really, the only reason you guys seem to think this is a problem is because you can't stand to see your precious TV shows get negative reviews. Just admit the fact that people have different opinions and move on. Damn.
    Thank you, someone that understands.

DPluver2012

[92]Sep 19, 2009
    Birdette wrote:
    You guys are essentially doing the same thing.
    People find the score too high, so they lower it. You guys think it's too low, so you try to make it higher.

i wanna say something but im not because i would prob get banned for life on this site xD

slim324k

[93]Sep 19, 2009
    • level: 12
    I really do love this show, not sure why but it's a guilty little pleasure. Not sure what's with the bad scores, it's a Nick show people not FX or USA I mean JEEZ! Honestly this show has had a hell of a run but these kids are getting old...how much longer do they have?

HaydenAvery

[94]Sep 19, 2009
    • level: 21
    sonic why are you back? be gone! i knew you couldnt stay away from bashing this place. you have some life...and yes icarly is a nick show not one of your dumb adult shows. how would you like it if i went and gave it bad reviews?

taillow22

[95]Sep 19, 2009
    DPluver2012 wrote:
    Birdette wrote:
    You guys are essentially doing the same thing.
    People find the score too high, so they lower it. You guys think it's too low, so you try to make it higher.

i wanna say something but im not because i would prob get banned for life on this site xD

PM me it

taillow22

[97]Sep 19, 2009
    Listen, get real: we don't care if you deserve to be here, we hate you anyway. Get over it, or take a hint like Sonic and leave.
    Edited on 09/19/2009 3:39pm

1MMfan

[98]Sep 19, 2009
    • level: 16

Uh yeah, forums are for fans, and you're not a fan. It's okay to express you're opnion and we get not every one likes the show. However, constantly bashing it is totally different from expressing your opnion.