We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Show score is going down!!!!!

MissDarkness90

[41]Sep 2, 2009
    • level: 4
    In my opinion I don't think iCarly is that bad, I love to watch it! I loved the episode with David Archuleta and Wade Collins! I think iCarly is way better to watch than horrific shows such as Glenn Martin DDS. *Shudders.*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sonic__323

[42]Sep 3, 2009
    • level: 11
    Obiwan456 wrote:
    AS per the Marvel thing, there is hope. Disney says that they will leave them to do what they do, and just get the profits. Plus in 94 they bought mirimax and since then have greenlit the films Pulp Fiction and both Kill Bills. So maybe they won't mess Marvel up.
    Well, there is still a chance that Disney will mess up Marvel.

sonic__323

[44]Sep 3, 2009
    Illuminoius wrote:
    The show is downright awful now. No wonder it's getting low.

I mean, I liked the first two episodes, but everything just went downhill soon after.
    I have to agree, the humor is getting very lame and not to mention the show gives bad messages to kids.

Girlygirl24

[45]Sep 3, 2009
    • level: 28
    Well i think this show is great(but thats my opinion)

MissDarkness90

[46]Sep 3, 2009
    While I do like the show, I do think iLook Alike and iMeet Fred are very bad episodes that will teach kids bad examples.

sonic__323

[47]Sep 3, 2009
    MissDarkness90 wrote:
    While I do like the show, I do think iLook Alike and iMeet Fred are very bad episodes that will teach kids bad examples.
    Well, don't forget that episode iDate a Bad Boy, that episode gave kids a bad message, and yes, those episodes you mentioned did gave bad messages as well.

katywishing100

[48]Sep 3, 2009
    • level: 15
    sonic__323 wrote:
    MissDarkness90 wrote:
    Well, don't forget that episode iDate a Bad Boy, that episode gave kids a bad message, and yes, those episodes you mentioned did gave bad messages as well.

I don't know about most girls, but I would dump a guy who had a creepy obession with stuffed animals. Clearly there gay or well... why else would he have them?

sonic__323

[49]Sep 3, 2009
    katywishing100 wrote:
    sonic__323 wrote:
    MissDarkness90 wrote:

I don't know about most girls, but I would dump a guy who had a creepy obession with stuffed animals. Clearly there gay or well... why else would he have them?
    It's not really a problem though, if he is just collects them then it's fine but when he keeps playing with them and taking them like everywhere then it could be a problem, I am a guy myself and I sometimes collect some of these things but I mostly use them as decorations, not something to always play with.

taillow22

[50]Sep 5, 2009
    sonic__323 wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:
    sonic__323 wrote:
    MissDarkness90 wrote:

It's not really a problem though, if he is just collects them then it's fine but when he keeps playing with them and taking them like everywhere then it could be a problem, I am a guy myself and I sometimes collect some of these things but I mostly use them as decorations, not something to always play with.

But he was playing with them and talking to them. Yeah, I know what Carly did was wrong, but put yourself in Carly's shoes; if you were a girl dating a bad boy who was unnaturally obsessed with stuffed animals, how would you react? Probably not as harshly as Carly did, but you still would have at least thought it was weird.

MissDarkness90

[51]Sep 5, 2009
    I found it very bizzare that Carly's boyfriend wanted to collect all of these little stuffed animals. I would have probably said: "I am deeply sorry, but I don't think this is gonna work out..." I forget what Carly does that's so harsh in iDate a Bad Boy because I haven't seen it in a while.

1MMfan

[52]Sep 5, 2009
    • level: 16
    I haven't seen it in a while either, but I believe she and Sam tease Griffin about it behind his back and he walks in on it. Then he breaks up with her. I agree it was harsh but it was creepy how he was obsessed with them.

Girlygirl24

[53]Sep 6, 2009
    • level: 28
    1MMfan wrote:
    I haven't seen it in a while either, but I believe she and Sam tease Griffin about it behind his back and he walks in on it. Then he breaks up with her. I agree it was harsh but it was creepy how he was obsessed with them.

yeah collecting them is fine but playing around with them all the time is kinda scary

Birdette

[54]Sep 8, 2009

"I don't know about most girls, but I would dump a guy who had a creepy obession with stuffed animals. Clearly there gay or well... why else would he have them?"

This disgusts me on so many levels.

First off, where on Earth did you get the idea that liking stuffed toys means you're a homosexual?

Second, how is it obvious?

And third, how can you be so shallow? Someone not being sexually attracted to you doesn't mean they don't deserve love.

HaydenAvery

[55]Sep 9, 2009
    • level: 21
    for once i agree with you birdette. in no way is it gay to have stuffed animals. a girl is clearly stuck up if they cant accept that. which is why i grew a little hate for carly in iDate a Bad Boy.

fffffffyo22

[56]Sep 9, 2009
    • level: 8
    well ya know the show score is going down a little bit but tons of ppl are giving it the 1,s and 2,s ya know the rating still is partly TV.com's decision.

Birdette

[57]Sep 9, 2009
    taillow22 wrote:
    Not really. You are rude for coming on here, posting bad reviews of the show just to annoy us, then expecting us to "respect your opinion". Honestly, how could you have not seen this coming??

Him having a different opinion doesn't mean he's being rude.

Obiwan456

[58]Sep 9, 2009
    • level: 12
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    for once i agree with you birdette. in no way is it gay to have stuffed animals. a girl is clearly stuck up if they cant accept that. which is why i grew a little hate for carly in iDate a Bad Boy.

The fact is she never really liked him. She was atraccted to the bad boy persona, then the stuffed toys tore that image down, and she didn't like him anymore. Then again, he is in an upcoming episode, so we'll see what happens.

katywishing100

[59]Sep 10, 2009
    • level: 15
    Birdette wrote:

"I don't know about most girls, but I would dump a guy who had a creepy obession with stuffed animals. Clearly there gay or well... why else would he have them?"

This disgusts me on so many levels.

First off, where on Earth did you get the idea that liking stuffed toys means you're a homosexual?

Second, how is it obvious?

And third, how can you be so shallow? Someone not being sexually attracted to you doesn't mean they don't deserve love.

OK, he didn't just like them, he was obessed with them. Sorry if I offended homosexual people, but its a guy, and hes playing with stuff that little girls between the ages of 3-10 play with. Also, in What I like About you, when the guy had stuffed animals, everybody assumed he was gay I was getting the idea off of that. About the whole if he doesn't like you doesn't mean they don't deserve love...uh he was only 15, I don't know if you can find love at such a young age.

Birdette

[60]Sep 10, 2009

1. No, he wasn't obsessed. You don't understand the meaning of "obsessed". It means that it's ALL someone thinks about, ALL the time. It's obvious that Griffin has thought about more than dolls. He's simply an avid fan.

2.There's adults that like collecting stuffed animals, and they aren't socially corrupt or homosexuals.

3. I don't see how What I Like About You is relavent to the discussion.

4. You can find love when you're just a teenager. I don't see where you got the idea from.