We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Show score is going down!!!!!

DPluver2012

[21]Aug 24, 2009
    • level: 11
    taillow22 wrote:
    sonic__323 wrote:
    taillow22 wrote:
    sonic__323 wrote:
    DPluver2012 wrote:
    sonic__323 wrote:
    I personally think this show deserves a bad score.

cool why do u even post this then? u prob arent even a fan of the show
    I'm not but you don't have to be so rude.

I loled when I read your message because DPluver wasn't rude at all.
    But on the other side, YES! (Fist pump) Another basher! This rocks! And don't go pulling that "Don't be so rude! I don't mean to be so harsh!" card out, because why else would you post here?? Idk why other people on this thread think that THEY'RE being the rude ones and you are innocent. They are sadly mistaken.
    You know what I'm not dealing with this, you are rude for not respecting my opinion.

Not really. You are rude for coming on here, posting bad reviews of the show just to annoy us, then expecting us to "expect your opinion". Honestly, how could you have not seen this coming??

rofl exactly...and we are getting more reviews bc the number is going up everyday but idk if it is going up or down we gotta wait to get more votes i guess
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sonic__323

[22]Aug 25, 2009
    taillow22 wrote:
    sonic__323 wrote:
    taillow22 wrote:
    sonic__323 wrote:
    DPluver2012 wrote:
    sonic__323 wrote:
    I loled when I read your message because DPluver wasn't rude at all. But on the other side, YES! (Fist pump) Another basher! This rocks! And don't go pulling that "Don't be so rude! I don't mean to be so harsh!" card out, because why else would you post here?? Idk why other people on this thread think that THEY'RE being the rude ones and you are innocent. They are sadly mistaken.
    You know what I'm not dealing with this, you are rude for not respecting my opinion.
    Not really. You are rude for coming on here, posting bad reviews of the show just to annoy us, then expecting us to "respect your opinion". Honestly, how could you have not seen this coming??
    You don't get it and besides I never posted any reviews on episodes if you have not noticed.

DPluver2012

[23]Aug 25, 2009
    sonic__323 wrote:
    taillow22 wrote:
    sonic__323 wrote:
    taillow22 wrote:
    sonic__323 wrote:
    DPluver2012 wrote:
    sonic__323 wrote:
    I loled when I read your message because DPluver wasn't rude at all. But on the other side, YES! (Fist pump) Another basher! This rocks! And don't go pulling that "Don't be so rude! I don't mean to be so harsh!" card out, because why else would you post here?? Idk why other people on this thread think that THEY'RE being the rude ones and you are innocent. They are sadly mistaken.
    Not really. You are rude for coming on here, posting bad reviews of the show just to annoy us, then expecting us to "respect your opinion". Honestly, how could you have not seen this coming??
    You don't get it and besides I never posted any reviews on episodes if you have not noticed.

taillow prob meant SHOW instead of EPISODES

taillow22

[24]Aug 27, 2009
    sonic__323 wrote:
    taillow22 wrote:
    sonic__323 wrote:
    taillow22 wrote:
    sonic__323 wrote:
    DPluver2012 wrote:
    sonic__323 wrote:

Ya I said show, and you said episodes. I wasn't talking about the episodes.

SandMan967

[27]Aug 28, 2009
    • level: 17
    Uh oh, the first page is almost filled with ratings of 1, it might go down even more!!!

sonic__323

[28]Aug 28, 2009
    SandMan967 wrote:
    Uh oh, the first page is almost filled with ratings of 1, it might go down even more!!!
    No offense but I really think these people that are giving this show a 1 is right, I mean this show has terrible humor and not to mention, it gives kids bad messages, for example, if you seen that episode iDate a Bad Boy, it tells kids like if you are a guy and you like stuffed plushies, it means that a girl will break up with you just because you like them, as for girls, if a girl meet a guy and the girl found out that he likes plushies, it would be okay with her to dump him, I mean seriously this is just dumb, but once again this is just what I think, no offense once again.

sonic__323

[31]Aug 28, 2009
    cakeybagelsoup wrote:

sonic__323 wrote:
    SandMan967 wrote:
    No offense but I really think these people that are giving this show a 1 is right, I mean this show has terrible humor and not to mention, it gives kids bad messages, for example, if you seen that episode iDate a Bad Boy, it tells kids like if you are a guy and you like stuffed plushies, it means that a girl will break up with you just because you like them, as for girls, if a girl meet a guy and the girl found out that he likes plushies, it would be okay with her to dump him, I mean seriously this is just dumb, but once again this is just what I think, no offense once again.
    This post=win

My friends at my school, (who watch icarly, suprisingly,) keep saying that all books sck.

FAIL

Just by watching icarly.

and they also use the word sucky.

sucky is not a word

nether is jaynk, or nub

Icarly is a good show, but these things are ridiculas

Thank you, you do got a good point, in the show, they use words that don't exist whatsoever.

cakeybagelsoup

[32]Aug 28, 2009
    • level: 4
    sonic__323 wrote:
    cakeybagelsoup wrote:

sonic__323 wrote:
    SandMan967 wrote:
    This post=win

My friends at my school, (who watch icarly, suprisingly,) keep saying that all books sck.

FAIL

Just by watching icarly.

and they also use the word sucky.

sucky is not a word

nether is jaynk, or nub

Icarly is a good show, but these things are ridiculas

Thank you, you do got a good point, in the show, they use words that don't exist whatsoever.
    One of my friends who was real sad said "chrismas is sucky" with a mad face. I could'nt help bursting out laughing at that.

taillow22

[33]Aug 28, 2009
    SandMan967 wrote:

Ugh, I know! Whatever, even after like five 1's in a row, the show's score is still fairly high, which means that it must have even MORE high raitings

Girlygirl24

[34]Aug 28, 2009
    • level: 28
    i noticed that i got suspended and this is my first day back from suspension and i came back here and i noticed all the ones and im all like wha- this show needs a better score its way better then hannah montana well ever be.

tvlover1233

[35]Aug 30, 2009
    • level: 9

No offense to any Icarly fans out there but, I like the fact that the rating is going down. I don't like the show, especially since it gets a 2-4 hour timeslot. The plot IMO is horrible and the show is unrealistic, and the laugh track is just a bother.

Again no offense.

iCarly317

[36]Aug 30, 2009
    • level: 13
    I'll respect your opinion, but what's the 2-4 timeslot got to do with it? Don't blame the show. Blame Nick for their lack of other shows to put in that timeslot. If Nick had more shows, that wouldn't be a problem. But because I like the show, I do like the fact that its in that timeslot and in another other timeslot of the day.
    Edited on 09/01/2009 3:38pm

sonic__323

[37]Sep 1, 2009
    iCarly317 wrote:
    I'll respect your opinion, but what's the 2-4 timeslot got to do with it? Don't blame the show. Blame Nick for their lack of other shows to put in that timeslot. If Nick had more shows, that wouldn't be a problem. But because I like the show, I do like the face that its in that timeslot and in another other timeslot of the day.
    Well, hear this, Nick, Cartoon Network, Disney Channel, MTV, and maybe other channels too, they don't really care about viewers anymore, they just care about making profit, if you seen Cartoon Network, you probably noticed that there are these CN real shows which is stupid, like any kids would enjoy those kind of reality shows, Disney Channel soon will make Marvel worse since they are going to buy it, MTV shows pure reality shows that aren't necessary, and Nick is just like Cartoon Network, do you see how dumb they are only caring for money but not the viewers, it's pretty ridiculous, and it's also a shame that no matter how much feedback we send to them about bringing back the great classics, they will just ignore it so basically there is a high chance that we won't see the classics ever again..

taillow22

[38]Sep 1, 2009
    sonic__323 wrote:
    iCarly317 wrote:
    I'll respect your opinion, but what's the 2-4 timeslot got to do with it? Don't blame the show. Blame Nick for their lack of other shows to put in that timeslot. If Nick had more shows, that wouldn't be a problem. But because I like the show, I do like the face that its in that timeslot and in another other timeslot of the day.
    Well, hear this, Nick, Cartoon Network, Disney Channel, MTV, and maybe other channels too, they don't really care about viewers anymore, they just care about making profit, if you seen Cartoon Network, you probably noticed that there are these CN real shows which is stupid, like any kids would enjoy those kind of reality shows, Disney Channel soon will make Marvel worse since they are going to buy it, MTV shows pure reality shows that aren't necessary, and Nick is just like Cartoon Network, do you see how dumb they are only caring for money but not the viewers, it's pretty ridiculous, and it's also a shame that no matter how much feedback we send to them about bringing back the great classics, they will just ignore it so basically there is a high chance that we won't see the classics ever again..

For once, we agree on something! Almost all the channels on air only care about making money, and they'll only air the shows that do just that.

iCarly317

[39]Sep 1, 2009
    • level: 13
    Its not like there's not much money to make from a company like Nick. Disney puts every cent they have to make more more later on, but that's not what Nick does. And the only other show that Nick plays a lot is Spongebob. How much money could that be making when they're getting so stupid with their ideas (no offense to any Spongebob lovers)?

Obiwan456

[40]Sep 2, 2009
    • level: 12
    AS per the Marvel thing, there is hope. Disney says that they will leave them to do what they do, and just get the profits. Plus in 94 they bought mirimax and since then have greenlit the films Pulp Fiction and both Kill Bills. So maybe they won't mess Marvel up.