We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iStart A Fan War" Episode Discussion

Ulrich22

[1]Oct 11, 2010
    • level: 25

I instantly made this thread after i saw that promo just 30 secs ago!!!

The promo mentioned for the longest, fans have debated about Creddie vs Seddie! and then the announcer said on november 2nd, we'll find out! on this episode! WOW i was so ecstatic when i saw this just now.

Edited on 10/11/2010 5:16pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

KonrBirz

[2]Oct 11, 2010
    • level: 3

I'm surprised and impressed that Dan is willing to so directly deal with this schism between the fans. By the way this would make a nice ending to the show, or start of a new season, what do you guys think? Also, let me be the first to predict that by the end of the show there will be no relationship between Freddie and either of the girls. It's basically such a big deal it will be unanswered in the end.

Edit: Come on Dan bring on the Cam!

Edited on 10/11/2010 5:28pm
    Edited 2 total times.

AllieAllie

[3]Oct 11, 2010
    • level: 22

I just saw the promo too X3 I'm surpirised too that dan is addressing this so bluntly. SO freakin' excited (SEDDIE *crosses fingers*)

frontman19

[4]Oct 11, 2010
    • level: 14

For the longest time I've been on the side of no relationships at all and I think that's how iStart a Fan War is going to end, so on this thread I will be the second to say no relationship will form after this episode. However I will say I'm really excited about this episode too, I do have a soft spot for those relationship/character building episodes (iKiss, iSpeed Date and iTTK are some of my favorite iCarly episodes). I'm really curious to see what Dan does. If any does form I think it is more likely that it will be Sam and Freddie (due to the fact Carly is with Max in the movie)

Edited on 10/11/2010 5:37pm

kurain

[5]Oct 11, 2010
    • level: 4

Heh, heh. I suppose it's about time.

Creddie vs. Seddie, they say? Well, there's always that small chance it won't be either. But regardless of which couple wins out, I'm interested in whatever they'll be bringing to the table. Drama, drama, oh yes. (Well, I can dream.)

marcdragicevic

[6]Oct 11, 2010
    • level: 21
    Ulrich22 wrote:

I instantly made this thread after i saw that promo just 30 secs ago!!!

Also, 4 seconds after the first 'iDo' thread created.

KJLwriter

[7]Oct 11, 2010
    • level: 8
    I'm really excited for the episode. I want Seddie, but I will be happy with whatever happens.

Ulrich22

[8]Oct 11, 2010
    • level: 25

I will be the 3rd to say, at the end of the episode there probably won't be any kind of relationship either. Mainly because of the fact that Max is in the episode. I think this episode will see probably Freddie and Carly going into some sort of Creddie, then Max appears like halfway or a quarter into the episode, and Carly starts to take a liking to him. This episode i believe will also see Sam and Freddie being a little more close.

All my views, but i'm usually right about these things.

Also, pertaining to the iDo episode, did anybody realize the street Gibby was on trying to get the 5 bucks, was in the episode of Drake and Josh "My Dinner with Bobo"

EDIT: Here's the PROMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGkVPNtrsA0

Edited on 10/11/2010 6:15pm

saylavee

[9]Oct 11, 2010
    • level: 18

Count me in as #4 to the ending with neither couple getting together :3 Now if this wasn't in the middle of the season I wouldn't say that. But since it is, there is little chance one of them is going to end up together. If this was the end of the season or series, even if it was the third to last episode, then I'd be all rooting for seddie. At this point I'm rooting for a draw.

Though I have some theories on how the episode is guna play out, but i'll share em later

Lol i replayed that promo like 3 times. I was so in shock with how direct they were. Then my mom asked me to explain it, fun times

RemDiamond

[10]Oct 11, 2010
    • level: 5
    I believe Carly's relationship with Max ends half way through the episode and there is some type of twist. I haven't seen any development for seddie this season so if there is any movement, I think it'll be towards creddie. It'll be interesting to see how much the promos give away. I think Nick is counting on some huge ratings for this episode.

vanillacupcakes

[11]Oct 11, 2010
    • level: 16

When does this air? They said "Coming this November". November what??

Lol, I've watched the promo at least 10 times. I liked the promo more than the iDo episode. Haha. The promo is so overdramatic.

I'd be alright with neither, but hate how much they hype it up. They say "the question will be answered" so I can imagine a lot of upset reactions to it being left open ended. I don't want to make predictions, because I have no clue what the "twist" would be.

That street mentioned was also in iGo Nuclear, I believe. It was the scene where Carly rides her electric scooter.

Max said that he was in the 2nd part of the episode so wouldn't he be in the last half of it?? If their relationship ended it would be at the very end?

I hope this will be as epic as iSYL, without the intense fighting between Creddie/Seddie on here.

DPluver2012

[12]Oct 11, 2010
    • level: 11
    count me in on the "no one will get together at the end of this episode" party. its just for hype lol ,but i am very curious as to what the heck the twist might be!!!!

sockstar

[13]Oct 11, 2010
    • level: 12

vanillacupcakes wrote:

I'd be alright with neither, but hate how much they hype it up. They say "the question will be answered" so I can imagine a lot of upset reactions to it being left open ended. I don't want to make predictions, because I have no clue what the "twist" would be.

I thought it was the other way around, or Adam being in the episode all the way through.

From what I've heard I believe:

Adam and Carly are probably together at the start, or Adam is chasing Carly or Carly is chasing Adam. Max outright said that it doesn't work out for Adam and Carly.

He tried to backtrack saying that Carly could end up with him, or Freddie. No mention of Sam.

Halfway through a twist happens.

Jen and Max talked filming about an awkward moment.. "in the good way"... hinting at a Sadam (Adsam?).

To me this all points to Creddie.

xtinemachine90

[14]Oct 11, 2010
    • level: 2

I'm banking on neither ofrelationships working out for this one. The show would just be too boring without the UST and I think Dan knows that. However, if there is any sort of relationship happening I think it would be Creddie. Only because I think it won't work out in the end (once again) and then the whole rest of the season will go back to hinting at Seddie like it always does and Creddie will just get thrown out the window for good. But, then again I don't ship Seddie or Creddie so I am just pessimistic about the whole thing lol.

ApplesAndSauce

[15]Oct 12, 2010

Inb4 fan wars.

I'm gonna love this episode, I just know it. Reminds me of that episode of Avatar when they went to that play.

The actual Seddie vs Creddie was is ridiculous honestly, and I can't wait to see it emulated in the series.I'

I'm expecting neither Seddie nor Creddie to be made canon. Not that that will shut up the shippers..

DPluver2012

[16]Oct 12, 2010
    • level: 11
    ApplesAndSauce wrote:

Inb4 fan wars.

I'm gonna love this episode, I just know it. Reminds me of that episode of Avatar when they went to that play.

The actual Seddie vs Creddie was is ridiculous honestly, and I can't wait to see it emulated in the series.I'

I'm expecting neither Seddie nor Creddie to be made canon. Not that that will shut up the shippers..

lol that ember island episode was by far the most funniest episode of avatar they ever made xD it was aamzing. this is just f an service tho. i think dan did this for us to show how crazy and ridiculous we act. i cant wait to see how the creddie and seddie actors do this XDD

Wads11

[17]Oct 12, 2010

AHHHHHHHH!!

Here's the HD Promo! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFTsGQFtM1U

vanillacupcakes

[18]Oct 12, 2010

sockstar wrote:

I thought it was the other way around, or Adam being in the episode all the way through.

From what I've heard I believe:

Adam and Carly are probably together at the start, or Adam is chasing Carly or Carly is chasing Adam. Max outright said that it doesn't work out for Adam and Carly.

He tried to backtrack saying that Carly could end up with him, or Freddie. No mention of Sam.

Halfway through a twist happens.

Jen and Max talked filming about an awkward moment.. "in the good way"... hinting at a Sadam (Adsam?).

To me this all points to Creddie.

This has basically been the theory I have heard the most, but I thought that was at the end. I thought the beginning focused more on Spencer/Jack Black's character and then the drama doesn't come in until the second. I didn't hear about the twist being halfway, just the fact there was a twist. Then again, I still could never find the video of Max saying they wouldn't work out. It was a ustream right? Nobody recorded it?

pscf3

[19]Oct 12, 2010
    The promo looks good. I watched the YouTube link, not on tv. It'll be weird when I have to explain that to my parents. And November? I hope there's one in-between now and then.

vanillacupcakes

[20]Oct 12, 2010
    Remember the iQuit iCarly promo where it said "Freddie's stuck in the middle! What side will he choose?" and he's not really on a particular side? Yeah...I can see that happening again. Nick is really good at hyping everything up. I'm still super excited, but hopefully I'm not too disappointed after I watch this.