We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iOMG/Episode #310" Episode Discussion

hurr05

[361]Apr 19, 2011
    • level: 10

teenj12 wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

marcdragicevic wrote:
    For me this is the best episode in the series, but the promos kind of ruined it for me though. They revealed too much information in the process.
    sometimes they reveal too much because maybe what they're showing isn't what's really the most important

I find this untrue sort of, because they showed the moments leading up to the kiss in every promo aired for the episode.
    true, true. well maybe they think viewers won't tune in to watch it if they don't show all the good stuff

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

teenj12

[362]Apr 19, 2011
    • level: 26
    hurr05 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

marcdragicevic wrote:
    For me this is the best episode in the series, but the promos kind of ruined it for me though. They revealed too much information in the process.
    sometimes they reveal too much because maybe what they're showing isn't what's really the most important

I find this untrue sort of, because they showed the moments leading up to the kiss in every promo aired for the episode.
    true, true. well maybe they think viewers won't tune in to watch it if they don't show all the good stuff

That's true too hurr. Either way, you really can't win for lose in this world .

hurr05

[363]Apr 19, 2011

teenj12 wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

marcdragicevic wrote:

yeah ikr? i'll never understand the media. but i was really annoyed at iThink They Kissed because NOTHING HAPPENED.

teenj12

[364]Apr 19, 2011
    hurr05 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

marcdragicevic wrote:

yeah ikr? i'll never understand the media. but i was really annoyed at iThink They Kissed because NOTHING HAPPENED.

Yea, and they cut some parts!

hurr05

[365]Apr 19, 2011

exactly! like seriously, why show something if it won't be in the episode? that disappoints the viewers!! and carly was being a total butt-head in that episode too.

carly: i'll just turn my back and you can resume kissing behind it!

stfu carly! leave seddie alone!!! lol

teenj12

[366]Apr 19, 2011
    hurr05 wrote:

exactly! like seriously, why show something if it won't be in the episode? that disappoints the viewers!! and carly was being a total butt-head in that episode too.

Lol, that was funny. Carly gets so high tempered all the time . I wonder if she drinks a lot of coffee. I know one time in S1 Spencer did state that she drinks coffee!!!

hurr05

[367]Apr 19, 2011

teenj12 wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

Lol, that was funny. Carly gets so high tempered all the time . I wonder if she drinks a lot of coffee. I know one time in S1 Spencer did state that she drinks coffee!!!
    but he gives her de-caff. (or however u spell it) she must be drinking too much of it

SeddieBerserker

[368]Apr 19, 2011
    • level: 2

teenj12 wrote:
    Carly gets so high tempered all the time . I wonder if she drinks a lot of coffee. I know one time in S1 Spencer did state that she drinks coffee!!!

Carly is high-strung and can't handle pressure and stresses very easily. I love that, it shows she isn't perfect.

teenj12

[369]Apr 19, 2011
    SeddieBerserker wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    Carly gets so high tempered all the time . I wonder if she drinks a lot of coffee. I know one time in S1 Spencer did state that she drinks coffee!!!

Carly is high-strung and can't handle pressure and stresses very easily. I love that, it shows she isn't perfect.

She's still very Mary sue-ish.

futuramarama

[370]Apr 19, 2011
    • level: 37
    they show things in the promos that sometimes are not in the episodes because things get cut because the episodes are too long.

iThink they Kissed would've been good if the sub plot hadn't overtaken the main plot near the end of the episode

vanillacupcakes

[371]Apr 19, 2011
    • level: 16
    Talking about Carly on here too?? Ehh I ranted about it enough in the Seddie thread. I'm just going to say that even though she isn't my favorite lead character in a tv show I do like her, there's a lot of depth to her character that's overlooked, and she's just an incredibly sweet, funny, and adorable girl.

teenj12

[372]Apr 19, 2011
    Lol, what is up with the Carly hating lately?

I wish Sam and Freddie had answered Carly's questions about if they liked the kiss! Obviously they did.

hurr05

[373]Apr 19, 2011

SeddieBerserker wrote:

teenj12 wrote:

well that's nice and all for her, but she's very, VERY annoying at times.

pscf3

[374]Apr 19, 2011
    Anyone else think it's funny how the seddie fans don't like Carly and the Creddie fans don't like Sam.

hurr05

[375]Apr 19, 2011

pscf3 wrote:
    Anyone else think it's funny how the seddie fans don't like Carly and the Creddie fans don't like Sam.
    well good-golly-gee-whiz, i wonder why???

ilivelovemusic

[376]Apr 19, 2011
    • level: 5
    Haha I guess we either like Sam or Carly because they're relatable to us. I mean I

vanillacupcakes

[377]Apr 19, 2011

It cut off my Carly post. And ilivelovemusic's post. Grrr this site. I hate how they squeeze my words together too.

I was saying something how I didn't mind that Carly is upset. She's a very open and honest person, so she just expects others to do the same. She doesn't really hide anything. She felt left out because she was out of the loop, which ruins the iCarly trio. So I did like how they agreed to the "no secret" pact.

I feel Sam has insecurities that are more relatable to me, but on the surface level I act more like Carly. Even though I like Sam better, it doesn't really influence the way I ship. I really don't like shippers who ship something because they seriously hate a different character. I just think that Carly doesn't want Freddie. That doesn't mean I don't like her.

I have no idea what any of this has to do with iOMG. Oh well.

Edited on 04/19/2011 8:02pm

teenj12

[378]Apr 19, 2011
    vanillacupcakes wrote:

It cut off my Carly post. And ilivelovemusic's post. Grrr this site. I hate how they squeeze my words together too.

I was saying something how I didn't mind that Carly is upset. She's a very open and honest person, so she just expects others to do the same. She doesn't really hide anything. She felt left out because she was out of the loop, which ruins the iCarly trio. So I did like how they agreed to the "no secret" pact.

I feel Sam has insecurities that are more relatable to me, but on the surface level I act more like Carly. Even though I like Sam better, it doesn't really influence the way I ship. I really don't like shippers who ship something because they seriously hate a different character. I just think that Carly doesn't want Freddie. That doesn't mean I don't like her.

I have no idea what any of this has to do with iOMG. Oh well.

I wonder how long the "no secret" pact lasts. I think Sam broke the pact by hiding her feelings for Freddie.

ilivelovemusic

[379]Apr 19, 2011
    • level: 5
    LOL ikr.

nevergrowingup

[380]Apr 20, 2011
    • level: 3

teenj12 wrote:

I wonder how long the "no secret" pact lasts. I think Sam broke the pact by hiding her feelings for Freddie.

iOMG pt.2 will be a test since I don't think either of them realize that Carly is not only a few feet away, but saw the whole thing.