We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iOMG/Episode #310" Episode Discussion

ilivelovemusic

[161]Apr 9, 2011
    • level: 5

I agree with most of you regarding the fact that no relationships would be formed by the end of the episode.

[This was on September 28 2010]- Im not exactly sure if this is Season 4 but it probably is.

In an interview with Fanlala... Nathan Kress, who plays "Freddie" recently told us, "We don't know to be perfectly honest. The relationship statuses of our characters are under wraps. There's going to be a pretty big episode towards the end of the season that's gonna sway one way or the other, but we don't know what's gonna happen in the end." This is probly about 'iOMG' because ISAFW was a big ball of disappointment and then there's the crossover.

My main guess is a one-sided seddie at the most.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RemDiamond

[162]Apr 9, 2011
    Frontman,
    my issue is that there is nothing to indicate Freddie is open to Sam in a romantic way. I think at most, we'll find out Sam has romantic feelings for Freddie but it won't be reciprocated.

Actually, I think Sam may be rejected by Brad and then Freddie swoops in as a friend and we have a hint of something more but it isn't obvious.

windwaker06

[163]Apr 9, 2011
    • level: 7
    RemDiamond wrote:
    Frontman,
    my issue is that there is nothing to indicate Freddie is open to Sam in a romantic way. I think at most, we'll find out Sam has romantic feelings for Freddie but it won't be reciprocated.

Actually, I think Sam may be rejected by Brad and then Freddie swoops in as a friend and we have a hint of something more but it isn't obvious.

That makes sense. Maybe that's why Sam looks so out-there when Freddie is talking with her in that final scene. He could be telling her how it was the right thing to try for it. Maybe she says something about giving up on love, and that fuels the whole, "I know it's scary" thing. Friendship development. I could dig it.

frontman19

[164]Apr 9, 2011
    • level: 14

Hey I agree, I obviously wrote that from an all Sam perspective, I was just playing a devil's advocate there. That's actually exactly what I think is going to happen, and actually what I think should happen. If Freddie just out says that he loves Sam or whatever I'd be really shocked, but not good shocked like "where did that come from?" shocked. Either way that speech shows that a great friendship moment is in store.

Canada_Michael

[165]Apr 9, 2011
    • level: 10

The shocked look on Carly's face could be because Sam hits Freddie or something . Or it could be Carly sees Brad & Sam & not Sam & Freddie outside.Does Dan do the promos or is that Nick?

teenj12

[166]Apr 9, 2011
    • level: 26
    Canada_Michael wrote:

The shocked look on Carly's face could be because Sam hits Freddie or something . Or it could be Carly sees Brad & Sam & not Sam & Freddie outside.Does Dan do the promos or is that Nick?

It has to be Nick.

RemDiamond

[167]Apr 9, 2011

Nick does the promos which would make me think this is all a smokescreen. However, the cast plus Dan have been pimping out this episode and from all indications it is suppose to make seddie fans happy. They've also been saying something big happens, so I have to think it'll be Sam development with a hint or a revelation that Sam has feelings for Freddie. It'll make this a viable triangle. However, to preserve the friendships and keep things status quo, I believe Carly can't know this and neither can Freddie.

Edited on 04/09/2011 1:06pm

JonathonWolf

[168]Apr 9, 2011
    • level: 10

gideonbernstein wrote:
    If the object of Sam's affection is who I think it is, that would explain a lot.

You should actually state who you think it is. coming in after the fact and saying you were right after a vague statement is kinda bad.

ilivelovemusic

[169]Apr 9, 2011
    Doesnt iOMG air in 2 hours? Im just trying to make sure cause im going to try and catch the live stream...

pscf3

[170]Apr 9, 2011
    • level: 16
    1 hour 49 minutes ^^

ilivelovemusic

[171]Apr 9, 2011
    YAY!

iCarlyMark

[172]Apr 9, 2011
    • level: 2

I'm really pumped for this episode. Some of the comments I've seen over this episode though has been pretty crazy (not just here either). A couple people say they will stop watching the show if Sam & Freddie don't get together tonight and some have said the same thing if they do (which I find silly).

I've always been more into having Creddie get together and I'm still sure they will end up with each other by the show's end. But if there is a chance for a Seddie connection, I wouldn't hate on it as it'll make some interesting TV for now. The previews are making me believe so. But who knows? Time needs to move faster!

Edited on 04/09/2011 3:41pm

windwaker06

[173]Apr 9, 2011

iCarlyMark wrote:

I'm really pumped for this episode. Some of the comments I've seen over this episode though has been pretty crazy (not just here either). A couple people say they will stop watching the show if Sam & Freddie don't get together tonight and some have said the same thing if they do (which I find silly).

I've always been more into having Creddie get together and I'm still sure they will end up with each other by the show's end. But if there is a chance for a Seddie connection, I wouldn't hate on it as it'll make some interesting TV for now. The previews are making me believe so. But who knows? Time needs to move faster!

People actually said they'd stop watching if "Seddie" doesn't happen tonight? Wow. Yes, time does need to move faster. Little over an hour now, the "first kiss" episode is on, ha.

Edited on 04/09/2011 3:43pm
    Edited 2 total times.

ilivelovemusic

[174]Apr 9, 2011
    It's so sad that they would actually stop watching iCarly if it didn't go their way. I mean Im a Seddie shipper but if it ends up Creddie I would still watch it because I only began watching iCarly for its comedy. I only really began the shipping thing when I saw iKiss. I never saw/realized the potential of any relationship before that.

windwaker06

[175]Apr 9, 2011
    ilivelovemusic wrote:
    It's so sad that they would actually stop watching iCarly if it didn't go their way. I mean Im a Seddie shipper but if it ends up Creddie I would still watch it because I only began watching iCarly for its comedy. I only really began the shipping thing when I saw iKiss. I never saw/realized the potential of any relationship before that.

It is, there's so much more to the show! I mean it's funny, it's creative. And same here with if "Creddie" happened. I'd still be fine with it.

Yeah, they didn't used to hint at the relationships between the main characters so much. Which is good, it gave people a chance to really know the characters first.

vanillacupcakes

[176]Apr 9, 2011

To the person who wanted a livestream to iOMG, I hope this works from your location. http://www.seeon.tv/view/10007/Nickelodeon

I'm feeling a bit lazy to read the drawn out speculations, but if it's like Sockstar's speculation from the iCarly wiki, then I agree it's possible(aside from Brad being gay of course ). I will get back to reading them after the episode.

I still don't have a clue what Carly's reaction is from, and I do highly doubt there would be a Sam/Freddie couple coming out of this. It would be too rushed and Freddie has not shown any romantic feelings for Sam whatsoever. If Sam admitted feelings for Freddie, it would be totally out of character for Freddie to (think) of liking her back just because she likes him. It would be like being in love with her affection, and not her as a person.

However, my virtual cookie is towards a Sam/Freddie kiss, and that only. Just because I don't want to be THAT risky. I do feel this will be an important episode regarding the development of Sam.

@livelovemusic: Yes, that comment from Nathan is regarding iOMG. Also there's an interview with fanlala stating similar things about it. Oh, haven't heard of people who said they wouldn't watch it if it didn't result in Seddie yet. As I said before, they can watch it however they wish to. If Seddie was the only thing floating their boat, nobody can stop them. Same goes for people who will stop watching the show if Seddie DOES happen. Feel free to stop. I like the comedy, I'm in love with all of the characters(except maybe Lewbert), and Creddie is a cute ship. Dan could probably pull off the most obscure ship and make it work in my eyes. I'll keep watching it. That doesn't mean others should still keep watching it too.

Edited on 04/09/2011 4:33pm

pscf3

[177]Apr 9, 2011
    37 minutes !!!

ilivelovemusic

[178]Apr 9, 2011
    xD Someone tell me when its like 5min before it starts! So I can make sure Ive got the link open!

teenj12

[179]Apr 9, 2011
    • level: 26
    People are idiots. To stop watching because your ship doesn't happen? Buffoonery..

jaredstar

[180]Apr 9, 2011
    • level: 1
    nice to see that whats his face is back