We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iOMG/Episode #310" Episode Discussion

jaredstar

[201]Apr 9, 2011
    • level: 1
    i stand corrected
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

KJLwriter

[202]Apr 9, 2011
    • level: 8
    This episode was AWESOME! I loved it. I loved everything about it. The lock-in sounded really fun. I wish we had that at my school. Also, Spencer was so funny! He had a really good sub-plot. Gibby was funny! Then, the best thing for me was the kiss at the end. My heart was thumping and I knew it was going to happen. I knew Sam liked Freddie. I shrieked when the kiss happened. It didn't look fake. It's really hard to have a stage kiss. Trust me. I know!!! It was a real kiss. I loved the episode. Best one of this season. Great!!!

AllieAllie

[203]Apr 9, 2011
    • level: 22

Funny episode Nice to see Brad back, I really liked him when he was featured in iHire an Idiot. THe scenes with Spencer were funny. The whole episode was pretty entertaining. And loved that Seddie happened. X3

jaredstar

[204]Apr 9, 2011
    • level: 1

for those who want to see the event http://youtu.be/4lzphIcZn8g

vanillacupcakes

[205]Apr 9, 2011
    • level: 16
    I said I would give a download link to somebody right?? Or did you just want the livestream?? Um, just in case-Download for iOMG: http://www.multiupload.com/1KKOGH1WLG
    Credit goes to eddaket

pscf3

[206]Apr 9, 2011
    No, thought I made that clear earlier.

teenj12 wrote:
    jaredstar wrote:
    according to schneider's twitter the next ep will pick up where this ep left off

Really? I thought iPWV was filmed before iOMG.

Sarah22299

[207]Apr 9, 2011
    • level: 2
    It sounds like iPWV isnt considered an "official" iCarly ep, and it was filmed BEFORE. Thats just what it sounds like. Dan said the "ICARLY episode after iParty With Victorious will pick up right where iOMG left off", and we'll see how Freddie feels about the kiss.

On another note, i screamed and was hyper-ventilating for so long.. haha.

Canada_Michael

[208]Apr 9, 2011
    • level: 10

Haven't watched the episode yet but if Seddie is going to happen it is better that it happens now, for Creddie fans Since there are many more episodes they may explore Seddie a little & then move on to Creddie, this may be the big push Carly needs to admit she has feelings for Freddie. This is not a soap so it's highly unlikely you will get a multi-episode Seddie arc dealing with their relationship. As others have pointed out in the past any type of endgame relationship will probably come near the end of the series. IMO Seddie can be together then break up & Sam & Freddie end up fighting more LOL.

Edited on 04/09/2011 8:33pm

marcdragicevic

[209]Apr 9, 2011
    • level: 21
    Woah, the best episode for the season.

Shadowswhisper

[210]Apr 9, 2011
    • level: 2

Very good episode, but can Freddie survive a relationship with Sam? He's going to need insurance pretty quick.

frontman19

[211]Apr 9, 2011
    • level: 14

Best episode of this season by far, both in terms of drama and comedy, I'm a former seddie shipper, now neutral and that kiss had me shaking, sure it was a stage kiss, but it's a TV show what do you expect? That didn't matter to me, the last scene was just so interesting, I kind of wish Freddie hadn't started with the whole "I know you hate me" bit, but it did set up the scene really nicely and Freddie's reaction of "it's cool" was the exact reaction I would expect and the only reaction that would make that ending good. If he said "I love you" it would absolutely contradict what had just happened 2 minutes previous and if he ran away that would have completely destroyed the drama value of that scene. That said Freddie's speech was absolutely sincere and real, he didn't do it because Carly told him too, he said so himself, and it was a great moment. I have to watch the episode again to try to catch more, especially Carly's reaction in the background, for I didn't pay too much attention to it the first time.

But last scene aside the episode was just really funny. Sam denying her love with the ham sandwich was hysterical and the Carly/Spencer/Gibby B-plot was the best B-plot of the season by far, Spencer's reactions were hysterical, physical comedy at it's best and a great counter to the seriousness of this episode, silly slapstick balances out serious relationship drama very well.

iOMG part 2 coming this summer. I can't wait.

KatiePhil

[212]Apr 9, 2011
    • level: 3
    question....did this ep seem kinda rushed? i mean as in...why all of a sudden did sam wanna start hangin out with freddie and brad ONLY when Brad joined the gang. did she use it as a cover up? god i am thinkin too much about this ahaha

RemDiamond

[213]Apr 9, 2011
    • level: 5
    Canada Michael,
    I completely agree. Depends on how it shakes out put if Dan puts seddie together, I'd say they'll break up and creddie will be end game. I'm just not sure how seddie can get together without Freddie doing a 180.

I'd rather that happen than Freddie turn her down and then Sam gets him in the end. I want creddie to be endgame and think it will be.

vanillacupcakes

[214]Apr 9, 2011
    Rebecca Black watched iOMG and screamed during the last scene. o_0

I'm kind of disappointed they cut out the "You act like you're such a tough girl when you're really just scared" part. I was kind of looking forward to that.

After rewatching this episode I really, really loved Carly in this. Carly and Spencer freaking killed me. I think I was in tears during the horse scene, and watching Spencer in a box is way more amusing htan I thought it would be.

vanillacupcakes

[215]Apr 9, 2011

KatiePhil wrote:
    question....did this ep seem kinda rushed? i mean as in...why all of a sudden did sam wanna start hangin out with freddie and brad ONLY when Brad joined the gang. did she use it as a cover up? god i am thinkin too much about this ahaha

Sorry for the double post. I was wondering this too. I think it was just a cover up.

I can't really see them getting together, breaking up, and having Carly get together with Freddie, even with my "shipping goggles" being off. Maybe iCarly gets renewed and there are more episodes, they could. It would just seem like a lot to have everything between what's going on currently between Sam/Freddie to be resolved, Sam/Freddie get together, break up, then have something to get Carly to like Freddie, make sure that Sam/Freddie still don't have feelings for each, and then get Carly/Freddie together all in half a season. I apologize for my run on sentence.

Dan did say that people who didn't like this episode may like the next one...or maybe not. He's a tease, but like Nathan said it can still go both ways, since Creddie has not exactly been killed. I just don't think this episode puts Creddie at an advantage.We'd have to wait for iOMG part 2(whatever that episode will be called) where we see Carly and Freddie's input towards the incident to determine where all this will be headed.

Oh, and Sam/Freddie fighting more...that would just be backwards development between them. If Sam/Freddie broke up and Carly/Freddie happened, I think the Sam/Freddie dynamic would go back to the way it was before when they we just friends. For a series like this, it would make more sense. Plus, how could they fight MORE than before? Throw knives at each other or something??

Edited on 04/09/2011 10:09pm

KJLwriter

[216]Apr 9, 2011
    Shadowswhisper wrote:

Very good episode, but can Freddie survive a relationship with Sam? He's going to need insurance pretty quick.

Hahaha!

JonathonWolf

[217]Apr 9, 2011
    • level: 10
    It's to be expected that the kiss wouldn't look real. Character-wise, Freddie is meant to be blindsided by the kiss and to be too shocked to respond. I did find it an interesting bit that Sam was fine arguing with Carly about trying to hook her up with Brad, but she faltered a bit when Carly mentioned the app saying she was in love. It would have been nice if there had been more to show her changing feelings, but it's possible that it'll be explained in iReact. I mean, Freddie is likely going to ask when it happened. The whole "hate" monologue was kind of hanging a lampshade on their history as friends. It never entered Carly or Freddie's minds that Sam like Freddie because she had always been mean or dismissive to him. It also sounded like Freddie was emphasizing his name when leading Carly up to the app results. Kind of a subtle hint to the viewers. I wasn't entirely sure which way it was going to end out until Sam said she didn't hate Freddie; it was the line and how it was delivered. I can't wait for the conclusion. Shame that's going to be at least a few months away.

Fireofnature

[218]Apr 9, 2011
    • level: 13
    I said "Oh my god" when I came on and saw there were 47 new posts in this thread...

I suppose I owe everyone a "virtual cookie" because I didn't think anything was going to happen, and it did, so there we go.

*hands out cookies*

NegiSpongie

[219]Apr 9, 2011
    • level: 20
    I'm not able to watch it on TV. Can anyone post me a link to where I can watch it? And HURRY cuz I'm trying as hard as I can to not look at the spoilers here!

KJLwriter

[220]Apr 9, 2011
    is iReact going to be a real episode? Is it going to be the first episode in the next season and will it be about the kiss? Does anyone know anything. Did Dan confirm it to be a real episode?