We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iOMG/Episode #310" Episode Discussion

vanillacupcakes

[1]Mar 20, 2011
    • level: 16

Since all the other episodes in season 4 have a thread of it's own I thought, hey, why not this one?? So this is the place to discuss that missing production code episode that we don't know anything about. That sounds a little silly, but why not speculate on everything that could happen but probably won't happen? This episode is with the "Old Spice" parody and a reappearance of Brad AKA "the intern with the fudge". Sounds good enough to me already! Any thoughts by y'all?

Edited on 03/26/2011 8:30pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

frontman19

[2]Mar 20, 2011
    • level: 14

I'm not sure Nick is going to air this at all, I hope they do and I hope some information gets leaked about this episode, I find it hard to believe that there is a production code missing, but no title and nothing but speculation so far. Either way I'd love to see an Old Spice parody, I think it would be hysterical. I hope this episode happens.

vanillacupcakes

[3]Mar 20, 2011

Well they filmed it so why not air it?? I think it would be a waste of what could be a really funny episode. I remember Miranda tweeting about there being a cow and a trampoline in it.Randomness = funny usually...right? I think they are being so hush-hush on this episode on purpose. Hopefully it will be full of surprises.

Parts of it being shown here

We also know from Kyle Goleman's facebookthat he has a part in this episode under 5 lines, being the "screaming boy". I believe everything else is speculation. If you find anything else, let me know.

Edited on 03/20/2011 9:55pm

sockstar

[4]Mar 20, 2011
    • level: 12
    That site/magazine (is it a magazine?) always seems to show up when shippy stuff happens. I'm pretty sure they had an article for iKiss, then again for iSYL... I'm guess this is the 'seddie dating' episode Jennette was talking about.

frontman19

[5]Mar 20, 2011

Now I'm convinced, I'm predicting that it will be aired mid to late April, it seems to make sense in the way that Nick has been planning iCarly episodes so far.

saylavee

[6]Mar 21, 2011
    • level: 18
    Is this the only episode left or are there others in the season that have to be aired?

pscf3

[7]Mar 21, 2011
    It is the only one left other than iParty With Victorious, which airs on June 10th.

saylavee

[8]Mar 21, 2011
    Then i see no reason why they wouldn't air it.

teenj12

[9]Mar 21, 2011
    • level: 26
    They better air it .

vanillacupcakes

[10]Mar 21, 2011
    According to nickandmore, it will air on April 9th followed by a new episode of Big Time Rush.

So far they've been accurate, but I'm not sure if it's reliable.

RemDiamond

[11]Mar 21, 2011
    • level: 5
    Yay!

vanillacupcakes

[12]Mar 21, 2011

Yupp, iOMG is real. It will CHANGE your LIFEEEEE!! Oh Dan....I don't know if I should roll my eyes at you or be excited. http://twitter.com/DanWarp/status/50043597608853504#

Edited on 03/21/2011 9:14pm

frontman19

[13]Mar 21, 2011

Woah, Dan Schneider just promised an episode that will change your life, it's like a Garden State moment...except with kids TV shows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYwCmcB0XMw

Garden State was a terrible movie by the way...I kind of hate that the Shins are so associated with that movie.

saylavee

[14]Mar 22, 2011
    So its airing? YAAAAAAY!!!!

BUT WHY DID IT HAVE TO AIR ON THE 9TH OF ALL DAYS?!?!? I'LL BE IN BOSTON TOURING HARVARD, PARTYING ON A YACHT, TOURING SOME HISTORICAL PLACE, AND WATCHING THE RED SOX GAMES FOR TWO DAYS AND I WONT BE HOME TILL...WELL NOT IN TIME TO WATCH IT!! AND IF I AM BACK IN TIME, I'LL PROBABLY BE DEAD TIRED!!

COULDNT IT COME A WEEK LATER/EARLIER? I COULD WAIT...

RomanZolanski

[15]Mar 22, 2011
    • level: 12
    saylavee wrote:
    So its airing? YAAAAAAY!!!!

BUT WHY DID IT HAVE TO AIR ON THE 9TH OF ALL DAYS?!?!? I'LL BE IN BOSTON TOURING HARVARD, PARTYING ON A YACHT, TOURING SOME HISTORICAL PLACE, AND WATCHING THE RED SOX GAMES FOR TWO DAYS AND I WONT BE HOME TILL...WELL NOT IN TIME TO WATCH IT!! AND IF I AM BACK IN TIME, I'LL PROBABLY BE DEAD TIRED!!

COULDNT IT COME A WEEK LATER/EARLIER? I COULD WAIT...

Oh my God. You're doing ALL THAT and you're complaining about an iCarly episode? LOL I'm not making fun, I'm just jealous because I would take that deal. Are you going to Harvard?

vanillacupcakes

[16]Mar 22, 2011
    Lol saylavee, I think you'll be okay. Be lucky you're partying on yachts and touring Harvard. Your planned out day > iCarly. People are ninja uploaders, so you'll find it the next day.

I think it would be a little too OOC if they just started dating right now. I think it would be too soon. It's hard for me to imagine, but I guess Dan could find some sort of way to make it work. I wish we knew what the plot was.

saylavee

[17]Mar 23, 2011
    Nah, its the junior class trip that cost over $200. And i'm not going to harvard, just touring it. I'm touring St. Joseph's tomorrow. The only reason I'm complaining is cuz I'm guna be stuck on the bus home while I could be watching it.

And VC, its Dan, he WILL make it work. Whether they date cuz of a bet, or some fan in a video chat on a webshow makes em talk about their relationship and they decide to try it out. He will make it work. OOC or not.

KatiePhil

[18]Mar 23, 2011
    • level: 3
    what kind of relationship are u talking about. 1st of all....i HIGHLY doubt it is anything big bc the ep with victorious comes on after this. idk where u guys are pulling out these relationship things. im gonna look real stupid if there really is a relationship, but i don't see it happening. and what ship r we tlking about? and why does shipping even matter? lol

startug

[19]Mar 24, 2011
    • level: 23
    The only thing I think is stupid is the name of the episode. iOMG is a stupid name.

vanillacupcakes

[20]Mar 24, 2011
    http://i55.tinypic.com/uuhic.jpg
    Synopsis from tvguide: "Carly and her pals work on completing assignments during a "lock-in" at their school, and Carly and Freddie begin to think that Sam has a crush on their new buddy Brad."

@KatiePhil: Speculation has basically come from things Jennette has said. This is supposedly the last episode of the season, and Nathan said there would be Creddie or Seddie in the season finale, but the other ship would not be killed. Nothing is definite, but it isn't you know, those stupid random iBeat the Heat Seddie speculations.

@saylavee: Ah, the world makes sense now. I think the air date is at a strange date. It's during my spring break and a lot of people's proms/parties. Nick definitely has issues with scheduling and air dates.