We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iOMG/Episode #310" Episode Discussion

pscf3

[21]Mar 24, 2011
    • level: 16
    And her txting-like post.

startug wrote:
    The only thing I think is stupid is the name of the episode. iOMG is a stupid name.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

KatiePhil

[22]Mar 24, 2011
    • level: 3
    thank you for the clarification! yea this is a suckish day for it. i have ACTs that day D: which is a drag, but iCarly will hopefully make it better

pscf3

[23]Mar 25, 2011
    Yea, seems like iHire An Idiot aired of the night of my ACTs this year.

KatiePhil wrote:
    thank you for the clarification! yea this is a suckish day for it. i have ACTs that day D: which is a drag, but iCarly will hopefully make it better

KatiePhil

[24]Mar 25, 2011
    im guessing u took urs in february? i took my 1st one in december and got a friggin 22 on it! that steams my beans. i gotta get it to a 26. what did u get?

pscf3

[25]Mar 25, 2011
    A 20, but I'm only in the 8th grade.

Charmqn

[26]Mar 25, 2011
    • level: 7

Promo for iOMG: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DX7JA2K0X0s

Edited on 03/25/2011 4:39pm

frontman19

[27]Mar 25, 2011
    • level: 14

Another promo for iOMG

http://www.twitvid.com/S7ZQS

Looks really really interesting, the promos are both kind of Sam/Freddie slanted, but I'm 100% sure Dan and Nick are just messing with us and all the talk that Carly and Freddie are doing to Sam is about Brad. Even though I will admit that talk between Sam and Freddie is really sweet.

pscf3

[28]Mar 25, 2011
    What were Freddie and Sam talking about at the end? It started to mess up at that part.

vanillacupcakes

[29]Mar 25, 2011

One chance...

"I know it's scary for you to put your feelings out there"

one Moment...

"'Cause you'll never know if the person you like will like you back"

one unforGettable iCarly event

"But you never know what will happen"

*lip smacking sort of noise that sounds like an edited sound stuck in there*

*cue the ooooohs during Carly looking through the window*

Yeah, I watched it 20 times...don't laugh let this Seddie shipper have her moment here.

I was so freaking sure the promo would air tomorrow during the new Victorious episode or during the KCAs. This TOTALLY caught me off guard, and so did the airdate. I don't care if it's Seddie or Sam/Brad or the twist makes it Creddie or whatever. I don't care how misleading this promo is going to be. It looks really GOOD and I'm more excited than I thought I would be(I was pretty excited to begin with).

-I like the fact that it is a lockdown at Ridgeway. There haven't been enough scenes at school. I know they are growing up and they want to show their lives outside of school more...but damnit I miss those great school scenes.

-I like the Wahoo Punch machine there, and the new sets. Don't judge me.

-Freddie is adorable and super sweet saying his speech. I'll bet $20 he's talking about how she should tell Brad how he feels, but I like that he understands her and is giving her sincere advice.

-Vulnerable!Sam...heckyeah. I spot potential Sam character development(finally).

-I like the song...whatever song that was

-It's kind of funny seeing the...overemotional fan's reactions. Not in a mocking way, it's just that other people's excitement is really amusing and makes me feel happy. (:

-I liked Brad in iHAI, so hooray for reoccurences.

-Carly. Everything about Carly they've shown so far. "I'm not coming back".

Good luck on your ACT! I remember I told my friends I couldn't watch a movie one night because "iSaved Your Life is going to be on". Then they looked at me like.... o_0 "Uhhh...okay."

Edited on 03/25/2011 10:12pm
    Edited 2 total times.

futuramarama

[30]Mar 25, 2011
    • level: 37
    i can't believe the title really is "iOMG". it's not 'bad' per se it's just a weird title.

anyway the episode looks good. i doubt of course it will be as big as the previews made it seem, but that's too be expected most times

vanillacupcakes

[31]Mar 25, 2011
    When it was first brought up about two months ago that iOMG was the title, I literally burst out laughing, saying "Wow...that's so stupid. Can you imagine that announcer guy saying the words 'OMG' like he's trying to be cool and sh*t?". Then a little later, it grew on me. In fact I love this title. It definitely catches our attention, and even before the plot was given out Seddie shippers have said OMG over 500 times. People even joke about making it a drinking game they've said it so many times(Don't do it you won't liveee! Too many people say "OMG"...I'm serious!). It's quite accurate to people's reactions. This thing sounds like it's going to promo'd and hyped like crazy. What better way to do that than to promise it will change lives and is OMG worthy?? That's Dan's specialty. People are going to watch it to figure out why it would be called iOMG, including Creddie shippers. It's not an episode that would be ignored, because the words "Oh my god" is going to be mentioned SOMEWHERE.

Come to think of it, this airs before lent ends. It's a bad time for pixarprincess to be missing this episode if she's giving up tv and the computer(I randomly thought of people who don't post here anymore).

frontman19

[32]Mar 25, 2011

I agree, this promo is really interesting and this looks like the episode I've been waiting for all season, continuing development of Sam's character! Finally the stuff I saw happening during season 3 is being expanded in season 4. I like seeing vulnerable Sam and I love that Freddie is the one giving her advice about her feelings about Brad. I'm very excited for this episode, more excited than I thought I would be. I love character development episodes.

EDIT: Here's an HQ version of the second promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y5Etes2CV4&feature=player_embedded

Edited on 03/25/2011 9:38pm

sockstar

[33]Mar 26, 2011
    • level: 12
    From that promo, it looks to me like Freddie is giving her advice about Brad, but Sam ends up kissing Freddie, which is why Carly gives that shocked look.

Hopefully Freddie will be like "um.. if you didn't notice I love Carly."

I'd quit watching the show if Freddie kisses back and they get together. It makes no sense to me that Freddie would like Sam back, he was still obviously crushing (or still in love, either way) with Carly as recently as iDo, and wasn't exactly skipping about with joy during iSAFW.

And Sam was saying Carly and Freddie were madly in love in iSAFW!

If Seddie happens it'll be a massive wtf out of nowhere moment and will be iCarly's jump the shark event.

frontman19

[34]Mar 26, 2011

^Sockstar you don't have to worry, they won't kiss after that, it wouldn't make any sense with how the season has been going, so far this season has been anti-ship until now, with very few hints either way, but you have to admit that the talk they had was genuine and a great friendship moment. Also I think you are overreacting a bit, if they do kiss iCarly won't be jumping the shark since in all honesty there is very little basis of support shown either way, iSYL was essentially dropped and so was iTTK, the relationships are not what's important to the show and I think it is way too far to stop watching the show just because Sam and Freddie kiss again. You didn't stop watching after iKiss, why would you stop watching now?

saylavee

[35]Mar 26, 2011
    • level: 18
    Yeah really sockstar, that is not a reason to stop watching a show whose main focus is comedy. Just because your favorite pairing isnt together doesnt mean you cant still enjoy the show. Whether or not Creddie or Seddie happens I know that I will keep watching it till the end.

Personally i think that they jumped the shark with iSpace Out.

KatiePhil

[36]Mar 26, 2011
    i am in shock right now...like my jaw is all :O i better start getting used to the idea of seddie. i feel depressed haha oh well. idk why they would start dating with one episode left in this season and i havent heard about any shipping in the icarly/victorious episode cept for carly and that guy and tori and that guy. oh well. i need to get over it. its just a show.

Charmqn

[37]Mar 26, 2011
    • level: 7
    sockstar wrote:
    From that promo, it looks to me like Freddie is giving her advice about Brad, but Sam ends up kissing Freddie, which is why Carly gives that shocked look.

Hopefully Freddie will be like "um.. if you didn't notice I love Carly."

I'd quit watching the show if Freddie kisses back and they get together. It makes no sense to me that Freddie would like Sam back, he was still obviously crushing (or still in love, either way) with Carly as recently as iDo, and wasn't exactly skipping about with joy during iSAFW.

And Sam was saying Carly and Freddie were madly in love in iSAFW!

If Seddie happens it'll be a massive wtf out of nowhere moment and will be iCarly's jump the shark event.

I think the show already jumped the shark. But, I think the exact opposite: I would hate for Freddie/Carly to get together. It's pretty predictable.

RomanZolanski

[38]Mar 26, 2011
    • level: 12
    Wait, when did they jump the shark? In iSpace Out? How?

Diamondgrl13

[39]Mar 26, 2011
    • level: 6
    vanillacupcakes wrote:

One chance...

"I know it's scary for you to put your feelings out there"

one Moment...

"'Cause you'll never know if the person you like will like you back"

one unforGettable iCarly event

"But you never know what will happen"

*lip smacking sort of noise that sounds like an edited sound stuck in there*

*cue the ooooohs during Carly looking through the window*

Yeah, I watched it 20 times...don't laugh let this Seddie shipper have her moment here.

I was so freaking sure the promo would air tomorrow during the new Victorious episode or during the KCAs. This TOTALLY caught me off guard, and so did the airdate. I don't care if it's Seddie or Sam/Brad or the twist makes it Creddie or whatever. I don't care how misleading this promo is going to be. It looks really GOOD and I'm more excited than I thought I would be(I was pretty excited to begin with).

-I like the fact that it is a lockdown at Ridgeway. There haven't been enough scenes at school. I know they are growing up and they want to show their lives outside of school more...but damnit I miss those great school scenes.

-I like the Wahoo Punch machine there, and the new sets. Don't judge me.

-Freddie is adorable and super sweet saying his speech. I'll bet $20 he's talking about how she should tell Brad how he feels, but I like that he understands her and is giving her sincere advice.

-Vulnerable!Sam...heckyeah. I spot potential Sam character development(finally).

-I like the song...whatever song that was

-It's kind of funny seeing the...overemotional fan's reactions. Not in a mocking way, it's just that other people's excitement is really amusing and makes me feel happy. (:

-I liked Brad in iHAI, so hooray for reoccurences.

-Carly. Everything about Carly they've shown so far. "I'm not coming back".

Good luck on your ACT! I remember I told my friends I couldn't watch a movie one night because "iSaved Your Life is going to be on". Then they looked at me like.... o_0 "Uhhh...okay."

Wait, this is gonna sound stupid but....who was Brad in iHire an Idiot??? Was he the one they almost hired? The one that was all techy and brought fudge??

KJLwriter

[40]Mar 26, 2011
    • level: 8
    I can't wait for this episode. It looks really really good!!! I don't mind if it doesn't go exactly the way I think it's going to end up, but I still think it will be an awesome episode. I can't wait for April 9th. I don't have anything that day. I will make sure I will watch it! No matter what!!!!! I can't wait! I think this episode is going to be epic. At least I hope it is.