We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official iCarly FanFiction Thread

jegolas1973

[81]Jul 27, 2010
    • level: 22

I just noticed this thread and decided to post my own story on it. It's called The Cindy and Portia Standoff. I wrote it last year. I posted it on my blog page and the Mighty B Forums. It's basically a Mighty B/Jimmy Neutron crossover story. I'm posting it in the ICarly forums because I also included Sam and Carly. I wrote another Mighty B/ICarly crossover story about two months later. It's called IBessie. I will post IBessie at a later date. Anyway, I hope you like my story.

Carly: Welcome to ICarly. I'm Carly.

Sam: I'm Sam.

Carly: Tonight, ICarly comes to you live from the gymnasium at Lindbergh Elementary School. Tonight, two girls we both know and love, Cindy Vortex and Portia Gibbons, will face off against each other in a standoff for the title of Best Preteen Blonde Socialite Girl. The prize for the winner will be a five thousand dollar gift certificate good for shopping at a local mall. Right now, Sam will talk with the contestants. Sam!

Sam: Thank you, Carly. The air is intense with anticipation as excitement fills the gymnasium. (Sam turns to Cindy)This is Cindy. Her finishing move is the Wrath of Vortex. She is here tonight with Libby Folfax. Hey Cindy, what is your thought on tonight's event?

Cindy: Portia and I are friends, but tonight, we face off. All I can say is may the best girl win.

Sam: Thank you, Cindy. (Sam turns to Portia)This is Portia. Her finishing move is the Portia Sandwich. She is here tonight with Gwen Wu. Hey Portia, what is your thought on tonight's event?

Portia: Cindy and I are friends, but I like totes have to face off against her tonight. Mommy!!! I'm on ICarly.

Sam: Thank you, Portia. Tonight's event is sponsored by ICarly, the Mighty B/El Tigre Academy for Kid Superheroes, and all the students and faculty here at Lindbergh Elementary School. Carly, back to you!

Carly: Thank you, Sam. Our two contestants are now getting in the ring. The standoff is about to start. Here is the ring announcer.

Ring Announcer: Tonight, here at Lindbergh Elementary School, two girls will battle it out for the title of Best Preteen Blonde Socialite Girl. The idea of the match will be to finish off your opponent in less than three minutes. With that, let's introduce our contestants. In this corner, we have Cindy Vortex.

Libby: All right, Cindy!!! You go, girl!!!

Ring Announcer: In this corner, we have Portia Gibbons.

Gwen: All right, Portia, remember what this is for. Go get it, girl!!!

The bell rings. The match starts.

Carly: The match has started here, folks. I want to give a big shout out to the following people who are watching this event right now on the internet: JEGolas1973, MightyBFan2500, GirlyGirl24, Lana702. We also have some special people here in attendance. Sam, tell us who they are.

Sam: Sure thing, Carly. We have the Justice Brood from Back at the Barnyard. We have Bessie Higgenbottom. We have Manny Rivera. We have Jimmy Neutron.

It is now two and a half minutes into the match.

Carly: Portia just fed Cindy a Portia Sandwich. Cindy is down for the count.

Audience: One! Two! Three!(The audience cheers.)

Ring Announcer: The winner and Best Preteen Blonde Socialite Girl is Portia Gibbons!

Carly: Portia, how does it feel to win your match?

Portia: I thought Cindy would have me feel the Wrath of Vortex, but I came out victorious.

Carly: Cindy, how do you feel?

Cindy: The best girl won. Portia turned out to be the best.

Sam: Portia, here is your five thousand dollar mall shopping certificate.

Portia: Thanks! I'm totes gonna share my certificate with Gwen, Cindy, and Libby. Gwen, Cindy, and Libby, do you want to come mall shopping.

Gwen: Yes.

Cindy: Sure!

Libby: We would love it.

Portia: Sam and Carly, I'm also inviting you two.

Sam: I say mall shopping, here we come.

Carly: I can't wait. Before we go, we would like you girls to do one more thing.

ICarly Announcer: Random Dancing!!!

Random Dancing Song: Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Groove!

The Random Dancing song plays. Carly, Sam, Cindy, Portia, Gwen, and Libby do Random Dancing.

THE END

Edited on 08/10/2010 2:25pm
    Edited 5 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

marcdragicevic

[82]Jul 29, 2010
    • level: 21
    Not bad of a story, but I'm not familiar with some of though characters from the other shows that you mentioned.

jegolas1973

[83]Jul 30, 2010

Portia and Gwen are from Mighty B. Cindy and Libby are from Jimmy Neutron.

MusicAddictBabe

[84]Aug 5, 2010
    • level: 18
    Pscf - I can follow Victorious...when I watch it. But I can't follow shows like The Secret Life of an American Teenager...so I haven't watched it in forever.

We were always told we couldn't use Wiki either. I do remember, though, working on something for my history class and I got on Wikipedia and did basically the same thing Saylavee said...I was looking up something about the assassination of JFK and ended up on an article about one of the buildings of the WTC.

I hadn't really watched much of the Mighty B. But I always loved JN.

schillingklaus

[85]Aug 5, 2010
    • level: 12
    And another story just started.
    Little Sammie: Sam feels too old, and she hires hobby surgeon Quinn Pensky to rejuvenate her. Freddie has to care for young-grown Sam. Carly/Dustin, Freddie/Sam, Spencer/Zoey, Nevel/Megan, Mrs. Puckett/Lewbert, Shane/Quinn, and on and on and on it goes

shimmerwave06

[86]Aug 5, 2010
    • level: 2

Hi... I don't really post here very often, but I do read the forum quite a lot. Hah. Anyway, I have an account on ff.net. I go by Rain Falls Down. I just recently published Chapter 1 of a Seddie story, so everyone should check it out. I'd really appreciate it.

schillingklaus

[87]Aug 7, 2010
    And another story:

Sister's Keeper: Carly's cousin Megan drinks some poison that turns her into a baby. Carly has to replace her until Megan is restored. Carly/Dustin, Nevel/Megan,...

pscf3

[88]Aug 7, 2010
    • level: 16
    How come almost every story you write has to do with someone turning into a baby?

schillingklaus wrote:
    And another story:

Sister's Keeper: Carly's cousin Megan drinks some poison that turns her into a baby. Carly has to replace her until Megan is restored. Carly/Dustin, Nevel/Megan,...

schillingklaus

[89]Aug 7, 2010
    those stories have been requested by someone

pscf3

[90]Aug 7, 2010
    You mean some weirdo?

schillingklaus wrote:
    those stories have been requested by someone

jegolas1973

[91]Aug 10, 2010

This is IBessie. This is the other Mighty B/ICarly crossover story I was talking about. I wrote it about two months after I wrote The Cindy and Portia Standoff. It is currently in the Mighty B forums. In IBessie, Bessie Higgenbottom is a guest on ICarly. She talks about her life as a Honeybee Scout. She talks about her various badges. Anyway, here is IBessie. I hope you enjoy it.

Carly: Hi, welcome to ICarly. I'm Carly.

Sam: I'm Sam.

Carly: Tonight, we have a very special guest. We both know and love this girl. She is a Honeybee scout. She is the star of the Mighty B. Give a special warm welcome for Bessie Higgenbottom.

Bessie: AWETHUM!!! I'm on ICarly.

Carly and Sam: Hi, Bessie.

Bessie: Hi, Carly. Hi, Sam.

Carly: Bessie, we got a treat for you.

Random Dancing Song: Yeah!!! Yeah!!! Yeah!!! Groove!!!

The Random Dancing song plays. Bessie, Carly, and Sam do Random Dancing.

Bessie: AWETHUM!!! Wow, here we are, three girls with shows on Nickelodeon. Do you know we are all played by other people?

Carly: It's true. I'm played by Miranda Cosgrove.

Sam: I'm played by Jenette MacCurdy.

Bessie: I'm played by Amy Poehler. Do not confuse Amy Poehler with Wanda Sykes. Wanda Sykes plays that other character named Bessie, that cow from Back at the Barnyard. The Justice Brood is also from that show. They were in attendance with me at Lindbergh Elementary School for the Cindy and Portia Standoff. I was also there with Manny Rivera and Jimmy Neutron. The Justice Brood helped Manny and I save Cindy, Portia, Gwen, and Libby from evil robots.

Sam: We were also at Lindbergh Elementary School for the event. We saw you in attendance, Bessie.

Carly: Cindy, Jimmy, Libby, and Sheen attend Lindbergh Elementary School.

Bessie: Here is an interesting fact. Lindbergh Elementary School is named for aviation pioneer Charles Lindbergh.

Sam: Bessie, tell us a little about yourself.

Bessie: I am a Honeybee scout in Honeybee Troop 828, a scout troop for girls. My mission is to collect every Honeybee badge and become a superhero called the Mighty B.

Carly: Can we ask you about your badges?

Bessie: Yes, you can. I will be glad to talk about my badges.

Carly: First, talk to us about the Bee Keeper badge.

Bessie: Mrs. Gibbons and Portia were about to kill this swarm of bees just because they stung Portia in the face. What's more, these were honeybees, our own troop's symbol. I don't know why those two would go as far as to kill the exact symbol of the Honeybee Scouts. Luckily, I came along just in time to stop them. I offered to take care of the honeybees. That is how I got the Bee Keeper badge.

Sam: Tell us about the Young Entrepreneur badge.

Bessie: Mrs. Gibbons is a Patty Faye Cosmetics Representative. She was about to lose her van because her sales were really low. She took me on as an apprentice. I was able to get her sales numbers up. That is how I got the Young Entrepreneur badge.

Carly: Tell us about the Origami badge.

Bessie: I had to take a do over to earn the Origami badge. During my first attempt at the Origami badge, Finger sprained himself. While he was out of commission, Fingare came over. Fingare turned out to be a bad influence. Finger regained consciousness and elimated Fingare.

Sam: Tell us about the Little Lady badge.

Bessie: I earned that badge with help from my mom. She was the substitute troop leader while Mrs. Gibbons was away at a Patty Faye conference. I got mad at my mom because I thought she was ruining the troop. Later on, though, I came to my senses and I accepted that she had her own idea for how to run the troop.

Carly: Thank you, Bessie, for sharing a little about yourself. We need you to do one more thing.

Random Dancing Song: Yeah!!! Yeah!!! Yeah!!! Groove!!!

The Random Dancing song plays. Bessie, Carly, and Sam do Random Dancing.

THE END

Edited on 09/17/2010 5:33am
    Edited 2 total times.

1MMfan

[92]Aug 10, 2010

I'm writing a Seddie story called 'iConfess'. I don't update often but it's pretty good. I'm also starting a new Creddie/Seddie one soon.

sockstar

[93]Aug 11, 2010

"New Room, New Romance?"

The CreddieFans August/September 2010 Fanfic Challenge

OK, get out your computers, napkins, lined paper, graph paper, or blank paper and your pens, pencils, highlighters, and keyboards! It's time to write some Creddie fanfic!

The theme (as voted on by the CreddieFans community) is:

"A story involving Carly's new room."

Please sign up and head to the CreddieFans forum at:

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Creddie_Fans/index.php?showtopic=968

For rules, details and entry template

Edited on 08/11/2010 6:42am

pscf3

[94]Aug 11, 2010
    Hmm, I may write one for that.

sockstar wrote:

"New Room, New Romance?"

The CreddieFans August/September 2010 Fanfic Challenge

OK, get out your computers, napkins, lined paper, graph paper, or blank paper and your pens, pencils, highlighters, and keyboards! It's time to write some Creddie fanfic!

The theme (as voted on by the CreddieFans community) is:

"A story involving Carly's new room."

Please sign up and head to the CreddieFans forum at:

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Creddie_Fans/index.php?showtopic=968

For rules, details and entry template

schillingklaus

[95]Jan 22, 2011

running stories:

Blogger Wars Carly does to moderate the Bloggers' Awards in Hollywood. The chioice is between Nebvel Papperman and Shawn. Carly can't stand either of them. Carly/Dustin brooks, Nevel/Megan, Cal/Quinn Pensky, Gibby/Katie Knight, and many many more.

iCome Along With You Carly, Freddie, and Sam get selected for a year aboard the SS Tipton, a ship running its own school. Magick Malika/Justin Russo, Carly/Cody Martin, Freddie/Bailey Picket, Sam/Woody Fink, T-Bo/Maya Bennett, Nevel/Zorah Lancaster, and many many more.

Final Mile Nevel and his beloved Megan investigate previsious financial scandals at PCA, such as Zoey Brooks having got two of her roomies removed from the school in order to protect her brother. Nevel/Megan, Carly/Dustin, Cal/Quinn, and many many many many more

Pinch Bound Nevel and his girlfriend Megan help Rose Pinchbinder, the new treasurer of PCA, discovering a case of severe financial abuse. Nevel/Megan, Carly/Dustin, Cal/Quinn, and many many more

Banapples Nevel helps his distraught half-sister Quinn to recover from severe debility and complete a project solving the problem of hunger in the world. Nevel/Megan, Carly/Dustin, and many many more.

Pappermaniac Nevel goes to PCA at the age of 10, along with his favourite cousin Mindy Crenshaw, Together, they plot for destroying the life of perverse jerk Drake Parker, step-brother of Mindy's secret crush. Nevel falls accidentally in love with Drake's intrigant sister Megan who does not anyone outside her family make Drake feel miserable without her prior written consent. May this go well? Nevel/Megan, Cal/Quinn, Carly/Dustin, and many more.

Royal Megan Nevel goes to the Philharmonic Academy in Los Angeles. He allows Carly's cousin Megan reluctantly to nurse his feelings hurt badly by Carly. Thereupon they start a career leading them to Europe's traditional opera houses. Nevel/Megan, Cal/Quinn

MusicAddictBabe

[96]Jan 25, 2011
    Wow, like, I haven't read fanfictions in forever. o_O

KJLwriter

[97]Feb 13, 2011
    • level: 8
    I love fanfiction. I write stories for it and I love it. The readers are great, usually. They are amazing. I have written a lot of stories for it. iComa. iDare. iTame the Shrew. iAnniversary. All I Want for Christmas is You. And I'm working on iChange for Freddie right now. I do Seddie for it. I also write fanfiction stories for Flipped. Also, Gilmore Girls. I love that website so much!

MusicAddictBabe

[98]Feb 13, 2011
    I have FF saved under my favorites because I went on it so much. I loved writing creative stories. Unfortunately, I never finished any of the ones I started. I need to get motivated again lol ;P I did two Seddie stories - iLove Potion and iAm Not That Weak (I'm not even sure if that was the title or not...see, that's how long it's been since I've updated lol).

I remember when I first stumbled on that site when I was in, like, middle school. I was so into Jimmy Nuetron, Danny Phantom, and Kids Next Door that I wrote (well, partially wrote) a fanfic for each show. I was so proud of myself because I thought I was so creative and clever ;P

schillingklaus

[99]May 10, 2011

Soon to come to a place near you:

A Tooth For A Tooth Due to Spencer's stupidity in iThink They Kissed, three henchmen of Milo Creery, America's biggest money faker and father of Sam Pucket, escapes from Prison and gets back at Carly's cousin Drake for having denounced him. Also, Samantha reveils having had an abortion at the age of twelve. Carly/Dustin Brooks, Fredward/Samantha, Spencer/Zoey Brooks, Nevel Papperman/Megan Parker, and many many many many more

iDean For a bet, Principal Franklin trades places with Dean Rivers from a renowned Prep School named PCA. Ruling an elitary prep school with his not-so-authoritarian style turns out as a tough task. May Ted Franklin make it, anyways?

Dustiny Dustin Brooks discovers the path of the tarot as a student at the PCA. His encounter with Megan Carlotta Parker-Shay will be crucial. Dustin/Megan aka Carly

Consuela's Evil Revenge Elementary school boy Nevel Papperman comes to the Pacific Coast Academy. On his way he discovers a curse seizing Malibu's civilisation, viz. Consuela's revenge. May he stop it in time? Nevel/Megan, Carly/Dustin Brooks, and many many more

Quinntech Quinn Pensky's way from a middle school girl at her boarding school near Los Angeles to her first Nobel Prize at the age of 19. Her main help along her way turns out to be Caltech graduate 'Cal'. Cal/Quinn, Carly/Dustin, and on and on and on it goes

Holy Healer Spoonbender Malika goes to PCA as a middle school girl. She performs many magic deeds and becomes renowned as a holy healer and finally as the Messiah.

Snows Of Yakima College girl Carly Shay is pregnant with Fredward's baby, but she had only been abused by Fredward for a bet with Samantha. Carly's dubious cousin Megan offers to find her a boyfriend ready to raise her baby with her. Carly/Dustin Brooks, Nevel / Megan Parker, Fredward/Samantha, Spencer/Zoey Brooks, Missy Robinson/Tyler Pearson, and many more

pscf3

[100]May 10, 2011
    Yeah, um, I really don't think magic malika is the messiah.
    schillingklaus wrote:

Soon to come to a place near you:

A Tooth For A Tooth Due to Spencer's stupidity in iThink They Kissed, three henchmen of Milo Creery, America's biggest money faker and father of Sam Pucket, escapes from Prison and gets back at Carly's cousin Drake for having denounced him. Also, Samantha reveils having had an abortion at the age of twelve. Carly/Dustin Brooks, Fredward/Samantha, Spencer/Zoey Brooks, Nevel Papperman/Megan Parker, and many many many many more

iDean For a bet, Principal Franklin trades places with Dean Rivers from a renowned Prep School named PCA. Ruling an elitary prep school with his not-so-authoritarian style turns out as a tough task. May Ted Franklin make it, anyways?

Dustiny Dustin Brooks discovers the path of the tarot as a student at the PCA. His encounter with Megan Carlotta Parker-Shay will be crucial. Dustin/Megan aka Carly

Consuela's Evil Revenge Elementary school boy Nevel Papperman comes to the Pacific Coast Academy. On his way he discovers a curse seizing Malibu's civilisation, viz. Consuela's revenge. May he stop it in time? Nevel/Megan, Carly/Dustin Brooks, and many many more

Quinntech Quinn Pensky's way from a middle school girl at her boarding school near Los Angeles to her first Nobel Prize at the age of 19. Her main help along her way turns out to be Caltech graduate 'Cal'. Cal/Quinn, Carly/Dustin, and on and on and on it goes

Holy Healer Spoonbender Malika goes to PCA as a middle school girl. She performs many magic deeds and becomes renowned as a holy healer and finally as the Messiah.

Snows Of Yakima College girl Carly Shay is pregnant with Fredward's baby, but she had only been abused by Fredward for a bet with Samantha. Carly's dubious cousin Megan offers to find her a boyfriend ready to raise her baby with her. Carly/Dustin Brooks, Nevel / Megan Parker, Fredward/Samantha, Spencer/Zoey Brooks, Missy Robinson/Tyler Pearson, and many more