We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official iCarly FanFiction Thread

pscf3

[41]Jul 19, 2010
    • level: 16
    schillingklaus wrote:
    Dragicevic is just a fascist deceiver who tries to limit other people's fantasy.

What am I?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

frontman19

[42]Jul 19, 2010
    • level: 14

I want to know what I am too.

pscf3

[43]Jul 19, 2010
    He commented on you on the "Who deserves Freddie more? Carly or Sam " thread:

Friontman is one of the most evil liars ever, along with his henchmen Dragicevic and so on. All those who call serious people trolls are charlatans.
    frontman19 wrote:

I want to know what I am too.

frontman19

[44]Jul 19, 2010

Oh right...all because I said he was my favorite troll. Good times.

frontman19

[46]Jul 20, 2010

...but Megan Parker doesn't go to PCA...even in the whole Nickelodeon universe that you say is all connected does that make any sense.

saylavee

[47]Jul 20, 2010
    • level: 18
    ^We dont even know for sure if Melanie goes to PCA

pscf3

[48]Jul 20, 2010
    Who said Meliane goes to PCA?

That is an interesting theory though.

saylavee wrote:
    ^We dont even know for sure if Melanie goes to PCA

saylavee

[49]Jul 20, 2010
    • level: 18
    schilling mentioned it in one of his fanfic idea.

Freddimamay

[50]Jul 20, 2010
    • level: 4

Klaus is right tho, he's not a troll. He's completely serious and definitely NOT trolling

frontman19

[51]Jul 20, 2010

I know he isn't, I found that out after looking at his fanfiction page, he is so much fun to argue with though.

LenBon

[52]Jul 20, 2010
    • level: 1

To be honest, I have no idea what he is really trying to say.

He is talking about being evil etc. so often, but who is he to judge? He is judging everybody by his standards when there is nothing to say that his standards are in fact evil themselves. Also, the way he puts others down, surely that is perceived as evil, no?

So... My message to you, schillingklaus,is:

Stop being mean. If you aren't going to answer the question, then bother replying to the thread. Also, stop saying people are evil and wrong because of tehir views and if they disagree with you. Everybody is welcome to be able to say what they wish. Unless of course you believe in dictatorship...

Having said all that...

I have in fact started to write a Seddie Fanfiction (what can I say? I love the way Sam obviously does care, is just scared to be vulnerable where as Freddie has grown feelings despite the abuse) It is called iAm Write. I am aware of the title having the wrong 'right', just ot clarify. It is meant to be part of the charm and a play on words. Take a look for it on fanfiction.net? I like to believe it is halfway decent, although it is only my second fanfiction and the first one was extrememly different. LOL

Also, if you check it out, review? HAHA

AND... check out my favourite stories on there... most are iCarly (some other programs such as 90210 and Harry Potter) they are the ones I probably deem best

pscf3

[53]Jul 20, 2010
    True

frontman19 wrote:

he is so much fun to argue with though.

schillingklaus

[54]Jul 20, 2010
    • level: 12

Fanfic authors can send anyone to any school they want to, regardless of what Dragicevic tries to force you to believe.

All those who deny that I'm serious are charlatans..

Edited on 07/20/2010 10:11pm

marcdragicevic

[55]Jul 20, 2010
    • level: 21
    schillingklaus wrote:

Fanfic authors can send anyone to any school they want to, regardless of what Dragicevic tries to force you to believe.

All those who deny that I'm serious are charlatans..

"Force you to believe?"

What the? I never forced you.....

frontman19

[56]Jul 20, 2010

I'm just as confused as you are...but I'm even more confused by the fact his point actually makes sense...(minus the part where he says you force people to believe something that I brought up...)

marcdragicevic

[57]Jul 21, 2010
    frontman19 wrote:

I'm just as confused as you are...but I'm even more confused by the fact his point actually makes sense...(minus the part where he says you force people to believe something that I brought up...)

Hmm, but I seriously never forced him to believe anything?

schillingklaus

[58]Jul 21, 2010
    • level: 12
    Dragicevic is the one who adamantly insists, here in the fanfiction thread, that `X does not exits in Y world', thus he tries to impose limits on the fantasy of fanfic authors.

Allogenes takes place after the end most of Drake and Josh, barring the final movies and episodes who are illogical. Noone has to assume that Drake, Josh, and Megan's lives have to stop just because the show's storyline is discontinued. And Megan going to some boarding school is explainable because she wants to get away from the 'boobs'. (Although in Allogenes, she doesn't get rid of them this way, but that doesn't mean that it was what she wanted to achieve by looking for a boarding school)

Alas, Allogenes also starts before iCarly's pilot and makes iCarly's storyline impossible past iNevel, as Nevel is here sent to PCA, sees Megan, recognises her from his vision, and stuff, before he sees Carly. Thus it is to be qualified a Divergence fic w.r.t. iCarly. In addition, it explains that Nevel mistook Carly for the girl of his vision, which was, of course, Megan. This confusion is deemed as the source of the disastrous events in iNevel. Not sure whether there's a term for this device of AU stories that explain events in the canon story line that don't occur in the AU.

Melanie is of course a different thing. There is one guest role of Jenet Mc Curdy in Zoey 101, Trisha, who could be understood as Sam or as one of her relatives, so why not Melanie... Of course, Melanie appears much nicer in iTwins than Trish is in Bad Girl, but e.g. canonical Vince Blake appears likewise much nicer in later episodes than in his first appearance.

marcdragicevic

[59]Jul 21, 2010
    You're unbelievable.

pscf3

[60]Jul 21, 2010
    Megan did ask if she could go to boarding school, but it was in a later episode of D&J, which "can't override Season 1 or early season 2"

schillingklaus wrote:
    Dragicevic is the one who adamantly insists, here in the fanfiction thread, that `X does not exits in Y world', thus he tries to impose limits on the fantasy of fanfic authors.

Allogenes takes place after the end most of Drake and Josh, barring the final movies and episodes who are illogical. Noone has to assume that Drake, Josh, and Megan's lives have to stop just because the show's storyline is discontinued. And Megan going to some boarding school is explainable because she wants to get away from the 'boobs'. (Although in Allogenes, she doesn't get rid of them this way, but that doesn't mean that it was what she wanted to achieve by looking for a boarding school)

Alas, Allogenes also starts before iCarly's pilot and makes iCarly's storyline impossible past iNevel, as Nevel is here sent to PCA, sees Megan, recognises her from his vision, and stuff, before he sees Carly. Thus it is to be qualified a Divergence fic w.r.t. iCarly. In addition, it explains that Nevel mistook Carly for the girl of his vision, which was, of course, Megan. This confusion is deemed as the source of the disastrous events in iNevel. Not sure whether there's a term for this device of AU stories that explain events in the canon story line that don't occur in the AU.

Melanie is of course a different thing. There is one guest role of Jenet Mc Curdy in Zoey 101, Trisha, who could be understood as Sam or as one of her relatives, so why not Melanie... Of course, Melanie appears much nicer in iTwins than Trish is in Bad Girl, but e.g. canonical Vince Blake appears likewise much nicer in later episodes than in his first appearance.