We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official iCarly FanFiction Thread

schillingklaus

[61]Jul 21, 2010
    • level: 12

Megan Parker had been embarassed by Drake and Josh early in the show, not only as late as season four, so this was pretty consistent with the proper Megan from season one.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

frontman19

[62]Jul 21, 2010
    • level: 14

I wouldn't say embarrassed so much as I would say she's been annoying and irritating them since season 1, therefore the proper Megan never deteriorated.

pscf3

[63]Jul 21, 2010
    • level: 16
    I was just saying that in the season 4 episode "steered straight" Meagan asked "can I go to boarding school". Where as she didn't any earlier.

schillingklaus wrote:

Megan Parker had been embarassed by Drake and Josh early in the show, not only as late as season four, so this was pretty consistent with the proper Megan from season one.

MusicAddictBabe

[64]Jul 21, 2010
    • level: 18
    Go ahead, April! And if you do write it, I'll be sure to read it .

I just wanna say something (though, I know an argument's going to come out of this somehow). I'm sorry, but stories with so many characters get too confusing. I can never follow shows like that let alone stories.

And I am an artist. When I draw comics with the characters I create, they usually get off-topic. Why I'm saying this is because it's one thing to get inspiration from a show (trust me...most of the things I draw had some inspiration from shows and video games and stuff to begin with...I just added on, changed their names, and switched their personalities around a bit). But to be really creative in a story, to need to use your own imagination to create a really good story, not "go by the book" - or in this case, a couple of shows. Sorry. I was just thinking about that after reading some of the stuff about show crossover things. Course, I will admit that I sometimes don't really like fanfictions with charaters I don't even know...or-or-or, better yet...fanfictions where the author inserts his/her self into the story. Oi...I hate them. Just like drabbles....See that? I just rambled because my mind flows from one thing to another (trust me, when I tell you about something that happened just the other day, I get off subject easily, going too into detail...I love detail lol).

pscf3

[65]Jul 21, 2010
    So you can't follow Victorious?

MusicAddictBabe wrote:
    Go ahead, April! And if you do write it, I'll be sure to read it .

I just wanna say something (though, I know an argument's going to come out of this somehow). I'm sorry, but stories with so many characters get too confusing. I can never follow shows like that let alone stories.

And I am an artist. When I draw comics with the characters I create, they usually get off-topic. Why I'm saying this is because it's one thing to get inspiration from a show (trust me...most of the things I draw had some inspiration from shows and video games and stuff to begin with...I just added on, changed their names, and switched their personalities around a bit). But to be really creative in a story, to need to use your own imagination to create a really good story, not "go by the book" - or in this case, a couple of shows. Sorry. I was just thinking about that after reading some of the stuff about show crossover things. Course, I will admit that I sometimes don't really like fanfictions with charaters I don't even know...or-or-or, better yet...fanfictions where the author inserts his/her self into the story. Oi...I hate them. Just like drabbles....See that? I just rambled because my mind flows from one thing to another (trust me, when I tell you about something that happened just the other day, I get off subject easily, going too into detail...I love detail lol).

schillingklaus

[66]Jul 22, 2010

Anyone with a decent rote memory and not too lazy to look up the wikipedia articles of the shows they don't know is able to follow my massive multiplot multi-crossovers even with hundreds of charaters with ease.

And there goes another story:

Animal's Park: The PCA gets its own zoological garden. Among many other things, Sam Puckett passes off her cat Frothy as a rare wildcat in order to earn a scholarship for PCA.

Edited on 07/22/2010 9:45am

saylavee

[67]Jul 22, 2010
    • level: 18
    Lol schilling, most of us here are teenagers. We are highly acquainted with Wikipedia. I actually spent two hours on there reading pages then clicking on the links within the page that interest me.

pscf3

[68]Jul 22, 2010
    Yeah, last year, we had a science project and everybody used wikipedia and got in trouble because "anyone can edit".

saylavee wrote:
    Lol schilling, most of us here are teenagers. We are highly acquainted with Wikipedia. I actually spent two hours on there reading pages then clicking on the links within the page that interest me.

marcdragicevic

[69]Jul 22, 2010
    • level: 21
    pscf3 wrote:
    Yeah, last year, we had a science project and everybody used wikipedia and got in trouble because "anyone can edit".

saylavee wrote:

You shouldn't use 'Wikipedia' for school projects, trust me on that one It's not a good resource at all.

pscf3

[70]Jul 23, 2010
    It helped us.

marcdragicevic wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:

saylavee wrote:

You shouldn't use 'Wikipedia' for school projects, trust me on that one It's not a good resource at all.

schillingklaus

[71]Jul 23, 2010

Fanfiction isn't a school project.

Wikipedia, imdb etc, are just an emergency substitute for having watched everything and memorising it all by heart, but it's better than no knowledge at all, and the informations from those sites are enough to understand all decent fanfiction, even with thousands of characters, the more the merrier.

pscf3

[72]Jul 23, 2010
    We werent talking about fanfiction, and you're actually right for once.

schillingklaus wrote:

Fanfiction isn't a school project.

Wikipedia, imdb etc, are just an emergency substitute for having watched everything and memorising it all by heart, but it's better than no knowledge at all, and the informations from those sites are enough to understand all decent fanfiction, even with thousands of characters, the more the merrier.

schillingklaus

[73]Jul 24, 2010

And there comes another story: Sight Unseen: After the failed speed date, Malika magically blinds Freddie. Spencer, Sam, and Carly have to care for him and try to get the curse lifted.

Edited on 07/24/2010 11:05am

pscf3

[74]Jul 25, 2010
    magically blinds?
    schillingklaus wrote:

And there comes another story: Sight Unseen: After the failed speed date, Malika magically blinds Freddie. Spencer, Sam, and Carly have to care for him and try to get the curse lifted.

schillingklaus

[75]Jul 25, 2010
    Malika casts a spell that renders Fredward Benson blind.

Aprilshakira

[76]Jul 25, 2010
    • level: 10

I like that idea Schilling, it's actually pretty kool.

pscf3

[77]Jul 25, 2010
    I got that part. It's just so darn WEIRD.

schillingklaus wrote:
    Malika casts a spell that renders Fredward Benson blind.

sockstar

[78]Jul 26, 2010
    I should plug fic xD

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sockstar

Is mostly Creddie, has some Spam, Seddie, a little Cam, and a little Marper from Wizards of Waverly Place

pixarprincess

[79]Jul 26, 2010
    • level: 13
    I recently got my own fanfiction account, but I haven't posted anything yet. (I'm kinda lazy) But once I do, you can look forward to seeing some excellent Seddie fanfiction! I'm publishing my wedding first (See the official Seddie forum) and then from there it will span from their first date to what they are like as parents More info when I get back on Friday.