We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official iCarly FanFiction Thread

Aprilshakira

[1]Jul 9, 2010
    • level: 10

This is the thread to talk about:

Seddie FanFiction (best, worst, new)

Creddie FanFiction (best, worst, new)

Cibby FanFiction (best, worst, new)

Sibby FanFiction (best, worst, new)

Spam FanFiction (best, worst, new)

And anything to do with iCarly FanFiction basically.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Checkpoint24

[2]Jul 9, 2010
    • level: 3

I'm working on one right now. It's probably going to suck but who cares. Atleast it covers what I think is cool.Cool

MusicAddictBabe

[3]Jul 9, 2010
    • level: 18
    I haven't updated mine in like forever. Both are Seddie ones. But they're good! The one is actually pretty funny...except I was really out of it when I wrote the last chapter on it.

Anybody read mine:
    iLove Potion
    iAm Not That Weak

I'm glad someone made this topic. I was going to at one point but thought it was against the rules or something.

frontman19

[4]Jul 9, 2010
    • level: 14

I tend to read Sam/Freddie Fanfiction, that are either hurt/comfort or angst. my favorites that I'm currently reading

A Darkened Mind (Part 1, Part 2, and the anniversary chapters)

iWill Always Love You

iShakespeare

iTexts

You Lose You Win

I hate really fluffy unrealistic garbage fanfiction, fantasy and supernatural stuff, and anything with poor grammar.

I just finished Back in Seattle, which I really liked as well

I've been trying to decide whether I should write some stories, but I haven't started yet. They would most likely be one-shots based off of songs. But I've never really written creatively before.

Edited on 07/10/2010 9:35am
    Edited 3 total times.

Aprilshakira

[6]Jul 10, 2010

I'm posting one today, called iAm Gay I'll link it when I finish. Besides Seddie, which other cannon has the best fanfiction (for the most part?)

krisiten

[7]Jul 10, 2010
    • level: 5

I wrote a couple of stories. I wrote like 4 seddie and one Sibby. Yeah, I couldn't resist making a little sibby

These are some of my titles:

-My blonde headed demon (seddie)

-iLike seddie onshots

-Strawberries and whipped cream (Sibby...yeah)

I like reading one-shots and cute stuff. I don't really like the over dramatic ones because it doesn't feel "icarly-like" it feels like some dramatic crime show.

saylavee

[8]Jul 11, 2010
    I've always had an idea for a seddie fanfic, but i'm to lazy to write it. Plus i dont know anything about writing fanfics, and i dont really read them to begin with.

The ones I do read though lean more towards the cute side when i comes to iCarly. I really hate the ones that are overly dark/dramatic (like A Darkened Mind) because it just takes away the feel from the show.

Heck most fanfics tend to take away the feel of the show in my opinion. Especially when the writers twist the character's personalities to an extreme version of their usual one just to make it fit their story. Its to weird in my opinion.

Though I did enjoy this one i found on a different site a while ago where it was going to be about Freddie finding a magic wand, but the author's computer was hacked so wand was changed to wang whenever he typed it. He then decided to make it sound really inappropriate and it was hilarious! If i ever find it again I HAVE to show it to you guys.

pscf3

[9]Jul 11, 2010
    • level: 16
    The best creddie fic is The Pact. Beneath the Pale Moonlight by sockstar is good, and supposedly creddie but it is everything but creddie so far.

Aprilshakira

[10]Jul 11, 2010

I agree, the over-dramatic ones don't feel right at all. I really like writing fanfictions but I hate how the fanfiction website breaks down a lot and then you have to wait a few days to post a story.

I read a really good Seddie fanfiction once, called "Sam's List of Guys Better Than Edward Cullen" .. it was so sweet!

@Saylavee: That wand one sounds hilarious! PLEASE find it for meh!

frontman19

[11]Jul 11, 2010

So I'm the only one who enjoys the FanFictions that have nothing to do with the show. Wow...I guess the fanfictions based around the show just bore me, it's like watching a poorly written episode of iCarly, I'd rather see the characters not in kids TV show approved situations. It's much more interesting to me.

schillingklaus

[12]Jul 11, 2010
    • level: 12

overdramatising and extremist characters are absolutely necessary, as Schneider's bakery has dumbed dowwn the characters too lukewarrm, pointless dummies. Thus it's the holy duty of fanfic writers to restore the pure stereotypes to which the characters truly belong to as far as it goes.

now a few new and upcoming stories of mine:

iSee Clearly: In turn for a date, Magic Malika helps Fredward Benson to find his father, using a crystal ball. Many cans of worms get opened on the way. Includes standard couples like Fredward Benson/Samantha Pucket, Charles Cornelius Gibson Carlsen/Carlotta Shay, plus a few extraordinary wonderful couples lsuch as Magic Malika/Nevel Papperman, Spencer Shay/Miss Fielder, and many many many more

When The Bigfoot Come: Carly becomes a member of the tTroop, section Seattle, who defends Seattle against an upcoming bigfoot invasion. Sam, Spencer and Freddie are clueless, like most inhabitants of Seattle they are busy with the shootings for a new Galaxy Wars epi. Same couples as mentioned above, plus many many many more

Malibu Beach: Sam finds a place to host his boat cheap, but its in California, by the beach of Melanie's boarding school. with wonderful couples like Spencer Shay/Zoey Brooks, Carly Shay/Dustin Brooks, Nevel Papperman/Megan Parker, Melanie Puckett/Vince Blake, and many many many more

frontman19

[13]Jul 11, 2010

Aprilshakira wrote:

I agree, the over-dramatic ones don't feel right at all. I really like writing fanfictions but I hate how the fanfiction website breaks down a lot and then you have to wait a few days to post a story.

I read a really good Seddie fanfiction once, called "Sam's List of Guys Better Than Edward Cullen" .. it was so sweet!

I read your story and it was funny, and the end Freddie used such a cop out! (Because from the story it was obvious he actually wasn't gay Good job! Jane Lynch on top of an amphibian creature...sexy.

Edited on 07/11/2010 8:13pm

Aprilshakira

[14]Jul 11, 2010
    frontman19 wrote:

Aprilshakira wrote:

I read your story and it was funny, and the end Freddie used such a cop out! (Because from the story it was obvious he actually wasn't gay Good job! Jane Lynch on top of an amphibian creature...sexy.

Thanks! And it wasn't a cop out.. Link to the people who haven't read:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6133168/1/biAm_b_bGay_b

MusicAddictBabe

[15]Jul 12, 2010
    No, Frontman, I agree with you. I actually have Seddie hurt/comfort fanfics linked to my Favorites. I usually like those somewhat dramatic ones, but it often depends on how "out there" they actually are.

In any fanfiction, I hate it when the plot has a very OOC lead-up and the grammer is a bit shaky too.

Aprilshakira

[16]Jul 12, 2010

If anyone has any fanfiction ideas they're too lazy to write and give me permission to write (giving you the credit, of course) just post em' here.

Aprilshakira

[17]Jul 12, 2010

I was thinking of writing a fanfiction about Spencer being a drag queen..

frontman19

[18]Jul 13, 2010

That would not be surprising in the least.

For the last couple months I've been playing around with a story idea in my head of a one-shot, based off a song (but not a songfic, I'm not going to include the lyrics because it takes away from the story). I was thinking about using This Is Everything by Tegan and Sara and making it kind of angsty Sam/Freddie. Here's a link to the song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Byyp7BSPWU8. Would anyone enjoy reading something like this?

And for multichapter, a story based off the song Eight Letters by Paul Baribeau, here's a link to the song, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYzkCmyhZ08. Obviously Freddie is going to write Sam each of the letters described in the song. It will take place in the future.

Edited on 07/13/2010 3:48pm
    Edited 3 total times.

marcdragicevic

[19]Jul 14, 2010
    • level: 21
    Aprilshakira wrote:

I was thinking of writing a fanfiction about Spencer being a drag queen..

Haha, that's funny. That would be quite interesting. (Remember in Spencer's dream, where he was wearing a dress? *iDream of Dance*.

krisiten

[20]Jul 16, 2010
    • level: 5

I just posted up a new Seddie chapter story. It's called "Road rage" Its basically about Sam getting excited about getting her license and a car, so she wakes freddie up in the middle of the night and forces him to go on a little road trip with her to break in her new driving skills. I tried to make it funny, and seddie-ish at the same time (: