We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official Creddie Discussion

iskabibble07

[81]May 25, 2008
    • level: 13
    ycc1988 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    A big Sam, Freddie, Carly love triangle maybe?
    I'd love to see that. Freddie and Sam realize they like each other just as Carly realizes she likes Freddie. Freddie gets caught in the middle. It's going to be "iDon't Wanna Fight" times a million.
    OMG - Framarly! lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sunnstar7

[82]May 25, 2008
    • level: 9
    abz08 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:

abz08 wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:
    Yeah, but I don't mean only to Freddie! I mean her actions in general...maybe motherly was the wrong term...But she kind of acted a little high and had an almost "i'm better than you" air....
    Well... please don't kill me for this... but I think that's something all Nick main characters have. But I have to say she wasn't excessively condescending where Sam was concerned, even when it did veer off into motherly territory.

I don't know about ALL Nick characters (since I don't really watch many other Nick shows), but it does seem to be a trend among Dan Schneider's main characters. *cough* *cough* Zoey *cough* *cough* ...err actually she just had an attitude problem at times, but you know...similar idea I guess.

XD XD Right. ---

I really think that Carly is going to be the one to initiate any kind of relationship. If and/or when she realizes that Freddie really is into someone else, or doesn't "love" her anymore. She might freak out a little bit and get jealous. XD

Now THAT I agree with. XDD

Haha, poor Freddie. =[

zulaz

[83]May 25, 2008
    Nature9000 wrote:
    I don't know, was she jealous when he dated Valerie? But Still, I think she may not get jealous and I'm not sure Freddie would be interested in anyone other than Carly in that matter. Eh, you never know...

no, she wasnt jealous when he dated Valerie. she acted like she wanted him to go on a date with her. and she seemed happy. she smiled lol xD

AndreaMSkate

[84]May 25, 2008
    • level: 49
    zulaz wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:
    I don't know, was she jealous when he dated Valerie? But Still, I think she may not get jealous and I'm not sure Freddie would be interested in anyone other than Carly in that matter. Eh, you never know...

no, she wasnt jealous when he dated Valerie. she acted like she wanted him to go on a date with her. and she seemed happy. she smiled lol xD

She could just be good at hiding it. I know I can be...sometimes.

abz08

[85]May 26, 2008
    • level: 15
    Nature9000 wrote:

While in truth, that is the scenario I was talking about... that really kind of isn't what I was talking about. I mean, before Freddie agreed to go on a date with her he whispered to Carly, "You won't get jealous?" to which she replies, "I'll try to be strong." (insert sarcasm) ---

How could Carly really get jealous there? She couldn't. She could be missing Freddie when he's all out on dates and stuff, and want her tech producer back... but not really jealousy. There was no opportunity. ---

A really good scenario would be one in which Carly finds out he's dating someone from someone else and has been for a while and she's had no idea. Like, he didn't ask if she'd be okay with it! (*gasp*) And how could she not know?! And ... and ... *Carly freaks out* I think that could work rather well.
    AndreaMSkate wrote:

Yeah... I actually really, really hate that idea. That's just me though.

ycc1988

[86]May 26, 2008
    • level: 20
    abz08 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:

I think it would make a nice finale, but I would be furious if it was done in a way that caused any of the three to stop being friends with the others. It's a risk I'm willing to take, though.

As for an actual season of either "Seddie" or "Creddie", Dan isn't known for actually showing his couples together, so we can only dream...

zulaz

[87]May 26, 2008
    like i said, we can really only wait till the seasons go by. we might even have to wait 1-2 years before they even show some "sign" of it. who knows...>_>

sunnstar7

[88]May 26, 2008
    • level: 9

abz08 wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:
    While in truth, that is the scenario I was talking about... that really kind of isn't what I was talking about. I mean, before Freddie agreed to go on a date with her he whispered to Carly, "You won't get jealous?" to which she replies, "I'll try to be strong." (insert sarcasm) --- How could Carly really get jealous there? She couldn't. She could be missing Freddie when he's all out on dates and stuff, and want her tech producer back... but not really jealousy. There was no opportunity. --- A really good scenario would be one in which Carly finds out he's dating someone from someone else and has been for a while and she's had no idea. Like, he didn't ask if she'd be okay with it! (*gasp*) And how could she not know?! And ... and ... *Carly freaks out* I think that could work rather well.

I actually kind of like that idea... although it might complicate my dream of CarlyxFreddie in Season 2 and then breaking up in the season finale and SamxFreddie in either that same episode or awkward hints of it and then them getting together in the Season 3 first episode.

Edit:: Okay, this quoting thing is really starting to annoy me. Lol.

Edited on 05/26/2008 10:27am

AndreaMSkate

[89]May 26, 2008
    abz08 wrote:

AndreaMSkate wrote:

I don't see how else it'll ever end up playing out though. There'd have to be at least some sort of three-way situation going on, I'd imagine.

Stacyy_

[90]May 27, 2008
    • level: 7

Yay go Creddie! There is so much Seddie everywhere, it's nice to be with people that love and squee over the Creddie moments, like me

AndreaMSkate wrote:
    abz08 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    I don't see how else it'll ever end up playing out though. There'd have to be at least some sort of three-way situation going on, I'd imagine.
    I was actually thinking of something like: Freddie is going to stop acting like he's obsessed with Carly, and then Sam will start noticing that she likes him, along with Carly. Sam and Carly will both tell eachother that they like someone, and will both realize that the "someone" is Freddie. They'll start acting all competitive, and Freddie will wonder what the heck is wrong with them.

But that will probably ruin the whole show, so I guess that's just a fantasy

Edited on 05/27/2008 6:53pm

zulaz

[91]May 27, 2008
    thats someting that i would see in the last season.

Wedgie317

[92]May 27, 2008
    Stacyy_ wrote:

Yay go Creddie! There is so much Seddie everywhere, it's nice to be with people that love and squee over the Creddie moments, like me

AndreaMSkate wrote:
    abz08 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    I was actually thinking of something like: Freddie is going to stop acting like he's obsessed with Carly, and then Sam will start noticing that she likes him, along with Carly. Sam and Carly will both tell eachother that they like someone, and will both realize that the "someone" is Freddie. They'll start acting all competitive, and Freddie will wonder what the heck is wrong with them.

I do know that that plot was used before on some show. I can't remember what it was, but it was a while ago. That makes for a good episode.

Stacyy_

[93]May 27, 2008
    • level: 7
    Yeah, it would be nice drama. But I can't really see how anything would work out that way...unless they both get over him or something. =/

zulaz

[94]May 27, 2008
    i dont know..i cant really see it happening as a episode..since this show is really sapposed to be comedy.

AndreaMSkate

[95]May 27, 2008
    Stacyy_ wrote:

AndreaMSkate wrote:
    abz08 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:

That sounds like a "love triangle" to me...

ycc1988

[96]May 27, 2008
    Let's analyze it this way. In Boy Meets World, Cory does date several girls, but ends up with Topanga, the girl he was friends with all along. In Ned's Declassified, Ned knew Moze longer than Suzie, and Moze knew Ned way longer than Faymen. In Zoey 101, Zoey picks Chase over James. There seems to be a pattern of the pairings going along the lines of who knew each other the longest.

Now, We know that Freddie has known Carly for at least 4 years, 7 months, 3 weeks, 6 days, 12 hours, and 54 minutes, according to the website. In "iDon't Wanna Fight", it was said that Carly and Sam knew each other for 5 years. However, nothing is said about when Sam and Freddie met. Did Freddie meet Sam or Carly first?

zulaz

[97]May 28, 2008
    hm..good question...though in the first episode, it does seem like Freddie knew Sam before they did iCarly and such.

AndreaMSkate

[98]May 28, 2008
    ycc1988 wrote:
    Let's analyze it this way. In Boy Meets World, Cory does date several girls, but ends up with Topanga, the girl he was friends with all along. In Ned's Declassified, Ned knew Moze longer than Suzie, and Moze knew Ned way longer than Faymen. In Zoey 101, Zoey picks Chase over James. There seems to be a pattern of the pairings going along the lines of who knew each other the longest.

Now, We know that Freddie has known Carly for at least 4 years, 7 months, 3 weeks, 6 days, 12 hours, and 54 minutes, according to the website. In "iDon't Wanna Fight", it was said that Carly and Sam knew each other for 5 years. However, nothing is said about when Sam and Freddie met. Did Freddie meet Sam or Carly first?

My guess is Carly, since they're in the same apartment building, and through Carly, he met Sam...?

ycc1988

[99]May 28, 2008
    Carly's my guess too. I just wish we could know for sure.

AndreaMSkate

[100]May 28, 2008
    Ohh, Sam's birthday is the day after mine!