We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official Creddie Discussion

AndreaMSkate

[141]Jun 17, 2008
    • level: 49
    crzza wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:
    blazingstone wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:

Though I will say this, the possibility of Freddie and Carly is possible. However, I don't usually look at the same reasons you guys do "Main character" or "because he was obssesed" that's saying he's a stalker and no woman would love a stalker. Trust me on that. I look deeper, into more psychological reasons...that's why I am nuetral and I say that both relationships could happen and there's always a chance that NONE happen.

Okay, you've said it before, I get that.

But again, you have to look at the bigger picture, AND consider all factors - as I said before.

This is a children's/teen sitcom. It's not likely they'll take in depth college-level psychoanalysis into consideration when deciding to romantically pair two of these kids off.

That's...kind of what I've been saying -_-. Looking at the big picture, which most people tend NOT to do. Looking at the big picture requires an open mind, and a lot of people usually are not. Now, I'm all for Creddie, but I'm not one of the people that say there is absolutely no chance of Seddie happening. That's because I look at everything, I watch for signs in every pairing, not just the one that I want to see...Heck, I even see signs in a pairing that will probably NEVER happen...I even see signs in a pairing that I think is disgusting beyond all doubt.

For me, when I look at the bigger picture, I can see Creddie happening more than I can see Seddie happening. It's when I look at the tiniest littlest things in some of the episodes that I can see a possibility of Seddie. The bickering still really isn't indicative of anything more than bickering to me.
    Yeah, like I say, it seems more realistic.

For me to envision Seddie, it takes A LOT more maturity on both of their parts that won't just set in over the span of a couple of months, or even a couple of years.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

crzza

[142]Jun 17, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    crzza wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:
    blazingstone wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:

Though I will say this, the possibility of Freddie and Carly is possible. However, I don't usually look at the same reasons you guys do "Main character" or "because he was obssesed" that's saying he's a stalker and no woman would love a stalker. Trust me on that. I look deeper, into more psychological reasons...that's why I am nuetral and I say that both relationships could happen and there's always a chance that NONE happen.

But again, you have to look at the bigger picture, AND consider all factors - as I said before.

This is a children's/teen sitcom. It's not likely they'll take in depth college-level psychoanalysis into consideration when deciding to romantically pair two of these kids off.

That's...kind of what I've been saying -_-. Looking at the big picture, which most people tend NOT to do. Looking at the big picture requires an open mind, and a lot of people usually are not. Now, I'm all for Creddie, but I'm not one of the people that say there is absolutely no chance of Seddie happening. That's because I look at everything, I watch for signs in every pairing, not just the one that I want to see...Heck, I even see signs in a pairing that will probably NEVER happen...I even see signs in a pairing that I think is disgusting beyond all doubt.

For me, when I look at the bigger picture, I can see Creddie happening more than I can see Seddie happening. It's when I look at the tiniest littlest things in some of the episodes that I can see a possibility of Seddie. The bickering still really isn't indicative of anything more than bickering to me.
    Yeah, like I say, it seems more realistic.

For me to envision Seddie, it takes A LOT more maturity on both of their parts that won't just set in over the span of a couple of months, or even a couple of years.
    I guess so. They are immature sometimes. Especially Sam.

Nature9000

[143]Jun 17, 2008
    • level: 9
    crzza wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:
    blazingstone wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:

This is what I like to see! A Creddie/Seddie who admits to seeing a little something in another pairing as well!
    Huh? You like to see people agree?

No Crzza, I like to see people talking CIVILY and not in a manner that would probably be more or less BAD

crzza

[144]Jun 17, 2008
    Nature9000 wrote:
    crzza wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:
    blazingstone wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:

This is what I like to see! A Creddie/Seddie who admits to seeing a little something in another pairing as well!

No Crzza, I like to see people talking CIVILY and not in a manner that would probably be more or less BAD
    Please, call me Gunnar. ok, let me put my opinion like this then. I think that Seddie won't happen and Creddie won't happen because this show doesn't seem like a relationshippy show.

Nature9000

[145]Jun 17, 2008
    crzza wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:
    crzza wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:
    blazingstone wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:

Please, call me Gunnar. ok, let me put my opinion like this then. I think that Seddie won't happen and Creddie won't happen because this show doesn't seem like a relationshippy show.

Gunnar works, didn't know that was your name. Yeah, I don't think either will happen unless the show actually gets to the point that they're in their high school years.

crzza

[146]Jun 17, 2008
    Nature9000 wrote:
    crzza wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:
    crzza wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:
    blazingstone wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:

Gunnar works, didn't know that was your name. Yeah, I don't think either will happen unless the show actually gets to the point that they're in their high school years.
    Kinda like Zoey 101. It went from middle school, to high school.

Nature9000

[147]Jun 17, 2008
    Yeah, maybe like that.

crzza

[148]Jun 17, 2008
    I hope it doesn't turn into a drama show like Zoey 101 did in season 4.

Nature9000

[149]Jun 17, 2008
    Yeah, I'm not big on drama...

crzza

[150]Jun 17, 2008
    Me either. I like the comedy.

zulaz

[151]Jun 17, 2008
    • level: 13
    im sure they will mix the drama along with romance.

crzza

[152]Jun 17, 2008
    I really hope not.

[153]Jun 17, 2008
    • level: 8
    I'm not really a creddie fan, I just wanna know how u guys picture Creddie happening??

abarai92

[154]Jun 17, 2008
    • level: 12
    I can't. Seddie seems better. Freddie and Sam are cute together!

zulaz

[155]Jun 17, 2008
    well, they picture creddie just like how we picture Seddie. its simple lol. we dont need to discuss this again really...>_>"

we have too many arguments now on the fourms...so we all need to take a chill pill lol! xD

Nature9000

[156]Jun 17, 2008
    zulaz wrote:
    well, they picture creddie just like how we picture Seddie. its simple lol. we dont need to discuss this again really...>_>"

we have too many arguments now on the fourms...so we all need to take a chill pill lol! xD

I'm with you....

Wedgie317

[157]Jun 17, 2008
    As I said in the battlefielfd, why argue now over Creddie or Seddie? Whether the gang will move on to high school or not in the show, any pairings that will happen will most likely happen towards the end of the show. Hopefully a long while from now anyways.

zulaz

[158]Jun 17, 2008
    yeah..i mean..as of right now, im just happy with "moments". i mean, it doesnt need to be a full on relationship yet. i think i would rather perfer to happen in the end. even if it WILL take 3 years lol!

Nature9000

[159]Jun 17, 2008
    Yeah...but if you think about it, the years could pass by quickly (Show time). I mean in one season they've probably gone almost 2 years...figuring from the webcast
    Edited on 06/17/2008 10:42pm

zulaz

[160]Jun 18, 2008
    seriously. they do iCarly once a week. and an epiosde on carlys 50th webshow... soo..uh...how many weeks is that? 50 weeks? and theres 4 weeks a month...12 months....uhm....12x4...LOL...wow is that math right? seriously, school finals has gotten me bumed out.